Somewhere I belong (Brawl Sta...

By Soviet_Onion15

Ignis was born in Hell, he was a humble blacksmith but one day a demon lord wanted him to join his kingdom so... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: A new place
Chapter 2: Duo Showdown and a place to live
Chapter 3: Brawlstagram and Gem Grab
Chapter 5: Multi tasking
Chapter 6: This fire burns
Chapter 7: Sympathy
Chapter 8: Brawl Ball
Chapter 9: Date night with Jacky
Chapter 10: Misadventure
Chapter 11: Siege Finisher
Chapter 12: Recovering
Chapter 13: Power Play part 1
Chapter 14: Power Play Part 2
Chapter 15: Coming Home

Chapter 4: Duo Showdown with Jacky

168 1 69
By Soviet_Onion15

The duo of Ignis and Jacky entered inside a Duo Showdown match and were up against 4 other teams.

Jacky: Alright Ignis, let's clobber some *drill*!

Ignis nodded and they left to explore and saw a power cube box, the two destroyed it and each gained 1 power cube.

Jacky: That was easy.

Ignis then pointed at a walking arcade machine with a laser gun and a man in his 30's and had black hair and a beard, he was dressed like a bikee and had a ring on his nose as well on his 3 barrel shotgun.

Jacky: Some easy Meat in the forms of Bull and 8-Bit...

Colette then decided to enter the match to find Ignis and her partner was a pirate girl named Penny.

Penny: Hello- Woah! It's you!
Colette: Yeah, I am back!
Penny: What is it this time that you want from me?
Colette: I didn't come here for you. I came here for Ignis.

Penny raised an eyebrow.

Penny: Who's Ignis?
Colette: He's almost 7'0 feet tall, has armor around his body and is all fiery, and wields a big hammer!

She started to have star shaped eyes.

Penny: I think I heard of him from Leon, but I have no idea where he is right now.
Colette: Well I'll go find him!
Penny: No, we have to-

It was too late as she was gone.

Penny: That girl needs help...

Ignis and Jacky were done with Bull and 8-Bit and collected they're power cubes.

Jacky: That was easy, right tiger?

Ignis was writing something to Jacky.

"Why are you calling me a tiger?"

Jacky then tried to hide her small blush.

Jacky: Ummm, it's a compliment that I give to a friendly co-workers of mine.

Ignis was writing again.

"Where do you actually work at?"

Jacky: I actually work in a gem mine with Dynamike and a robot miner named Carl.

Ignis was writing yet again.

"Interesting, good luck with your work, mortal"

Jacky: Thanks a lot, it means a lot from a burning suit of armor such as your self.

She winked at Ignis as he wrote a face on his notepad.

"^_^"

Colette: Hey Ignis! I found you!!!

They turned around and saw Colette running towards them. Ignis was writing something.

"How did she know our current location?"

Jacky: So the "drill" found us here...
Colette: I just want your autograph!

Jacky then slammed the ground with her drill and it made Colette stumble.

Jacky: Back off "drill"! He's mine- I mean he doesn't want you near him.
Colette: Over my dead body!

She threw a heart at Jacky and it hit her. Ignis then stepped forward and tried to hit Colette with his hammer but she ducked and hugged him.

Colette: It may burn me, but I feel very cozy...

Ignis was weirded out by this but then a bottle of alcohol was thrown at Ignis but he dodged it he saw Barley with another bottle.

Barley: Terribly sorry Ignis! It's just it's every team for themselves!

Ignis gave the robot bartender a thumbs up.

Jacky: Ayo, watch out!

She shoved both Ignis and Colette from a boy in purple clothing throwing blue sand at them.

Colette: I still love you...
Jacky: Ayo, we are under attack and hugging Ignis is all your care about?

Barley: Sandy, mind using your super so we can eliminate the ladies and the gentleman?

Sandy woke up and yawned.

Sandy: Just have to do stuff.

He pulled out a large pile of sand.

Sandy: Sand shroud!

He made a huge sandstorm the women and Ignis and Sandy entered inside it and made him invisible whole Barley was still throwing alcohol at them from a far distance.

Jacky: Where the "drill" is that little brat!

Then the invisible Sandy threw sand at Jacky.

Jacky: Ow!

She impacted the ground with her jackhammer. Ignis tried to swing his hammer but due to Colette's weight on his back he had a bit trouble trying to swing it.

Colette: I'll never let you go...

She nuzzled his fiery neck despite burning herself. She then saw Sandy in front of Ignis.

Colette: Don't touch my Ignis!

She threw her scrap book at Sandy.

Sandy: Ow... That hurt you know...

Jacky saw his presence and then eliminated him with her jackhammer and the sandstorm was now gone.

Barley: Oh no! Sandy is gone!
Jacky: Your next you bucket of bolts!

Ignis then launched his hammer at Barley right at the head and it eliminated him.

Jacky: Nice work there.

Ignis pointed at Colette on his back.

Jacky: What do we do with her? Doesn't she have a teammate?

Then Penny was eliminated by Piper and Frank.

Piper: There is her partner!

Frank grunted as he then slammed his hammer on the ground and created a shockwave which shook all three.

Jacky: Ayo! Watch it chowda heads!

Ignis was writing to Jacky.

"Use your super and draw them closer so I can swing them"

Jacky: Good idea!

He grabbed his hammer.

Colette: Where are you going?

Jacky pulled the two closer and Ignis swinged his hammer at Frank. The two then swinged as they collided, but when Frank saw Colette he immediatly freaked out which gave Ignis the time to finish him off. Piper was firing at Ignis and Colette noticed this.

Colette: Look! My favorite brawler!
Piper: Oh no... Not her again...

She tried to shoot Ignis but Colette jumped from his back.

Colette: No!!!

She took the bullet for him and was eliminated.

Piper: That pesky Colette-

Jacky tried to eliminate Piper but she used her super by flying up in the air with her umbrella and bombs landed on the ground that exploded in a millisecond and damaged Jacky.

Jacky: Ow, watch it!

Piper landed on the ground and tried to eliminate Jacky but Ignis went closer to Jacky and activated his super and created a forcefield around them.

Jacky: You saved me...

He nodded and charged at Piper and eliminated her with his hammer via 2 swings. The two were then declared the winners of this Duo Showdown and they were then teleported back to the lobby.

Jacky: Nice job hot stuff!

Ignis gave her a thumbs up.

Colette: Hey! Wait for me!!!

They turned around and saw Colette running in front of them. Jacky was growling and foaming on her mouth like a rapid dog.

Colette: Can I have-

Jacky then impacted the ground and sent her crashing through the ceiling and then flying in the air while screaming.

Jacky: That's what you get!

Ignis was writing to her once more.

"Don't you think that was harsh and mean spirited to do to someone?"

Jacky: She's a stalker! Who knows what that "drill" will do to you! I am defending you from her so you should thank me for my work.

Ignis wrote her a note.

"Thank you, lovely mortal"

Jacky blushed upon seeing that and then shook her head.

Jacky: Whatever, wanna have a stroll or something?

"Sure do!"

He gave her the written note and they began walking out the lobby, but Colette wasn't far behind and was following them.

Colette: Stupid Jacky, it's like that Ignis is her chew toy, but I'll take him from your mouth.

She continued to follow them. Jacky and Ignis continued walking.

Jacky: So Ignis, do you like have a human form or something. I wanna see what's behind that fiery shell of yours.

Ignis began writing to her.

"No, but I may plan on developing one so I can blend in with the crowd"

Jacky: That's good, I bet you would-
Bull: Bull's in charge!

They then saw Bull with his shotgun.

Bull: Yo! Fire dude! You beat me fair and square out there, nice job!

Ignis was writing to Bull and then gave him his note.

Bull: What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?

He laughed.

Jacky: Zip it! He can't talk cause he lost his voice!
Bull: Well hope ya get it back then. Also next time when we fight, I'll beat ya.. Because no one beats the Bull...

He placed his shotgun on his back and turned his back but gave them a thumbs up as he left. Ignis was writing again.

"Why is he called "Bull" for starters?"

Jacky: Because he has a piercing on his nose and one on his shotgun.

Ignis was writing yet again.

"That's something weird out of the ordinary from a mortal that I have seen"

Jacky: I don't care about him though, he can do what the "drill" he wants.

Ignis was writing yet again.

"Maybe it's time to part ways then, it's almost sunset"

Jacky: I guess your right... Hey why don't you come tomorrow to the gem mine that I work at? We could use an extra hand.

Ignis was writing yet again.

"Of course, I have nothing to do so I can gurantee you that I will come"

Jacky: Thanks, I'll send ya the cordinates to find it, catch ya later...

She turned around and hopped with her jackhammer.

Jacky:... Hot stuff...

She cackled quietly as she left while Ignis waved goodbye to her. He then took a 10 minute walk back to his house.

Colt: Hey Ignis, how was Duo Showdown with Jacky?

He wrote to Colt and gave him his note.

"It was pleasent and fun... And crazy too..."

Colt: Crazy?

He laughed.

Colt: I should've seen your face out there, no offense even if you don't have one.

Ignis nodded.

Colt: Also do you have time helping me with some errands tomorrow.

Ignis was worried as he had to go to the mine to see Jacky and lend her some help. He wrote another letter to his neighbor.

"I'll help you, sure"

Colt: Great, see you tomorrow then.

He then left Ignis and the fiery spirit went back to his house, when he opened his door but he saw Colette in front of him and he was shocked.

Colette: Peek-a-boo! I see you!

Ignis wasn't scared of Colette's personality, he began writing something to her.

Colette: What'cha writing?

He gave her the note.

"What brings you to my house, mortal?"

Colette: I came to see you silly and-

He grabbed his scrap book.

Colette: Hey! Don't touch my scrap book!

He opened it and began writing his signature to the book and returned it to her as she saw his signature.

Colette: Woah...

She was in awwe at what was happening to her right now.

Colette: Your signature...

She looked at Ignis.

Colette: Thank you...

She then pulled out a pair of scissors.

Colette: Can I have a piece of your hair too?

Ignis then pointed at his head that he had no hair and it was all fire.

Colette: Oh, I forgot your all fire and-

Ignis then stopped her and then pulled out one of his elbow pads from his elbow and gave it to Colette.

Colette: Woah! Thank you, your the best brawler ever!

She hugged him tightly and left running with his signature and elbow pad. Ignis watched her leave and then he closed the door behind him.

OK guys, this was chapter 4.

Peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 864 46
A new epic brawler has arrived, and they seem to catch most of brawlers' attention. After some time, those brawlers' try to catch THEIR attention. To...
929K 26.3K 57
Highest ranking #4 in Action {Completed} Highly unedited, once I am done I will edit :) Her name is Samantha or Sam for short. She is just a normal g...
3.4K 137 66
Name: Jade Mechimpian Codename: "Daggerstorm" Race: [Redacted] Occupation: Researcher/Bounty hunter Planet of origin: [Redacted] Status: Alive Age:...
3.7K 51 31
Leorena gets trapped in Brawl and she makes some friends, but their is evil afoot as there is a plan to capture her upon her arrival. There are those...