Butterfly || Jin

By RosellyJin

[COMPLETED] In which years after debuted under that company, finally Jin got enough. He puts his resignation... More

00
01 - Headline
03 - Hesitation
04 - Muster
05 - Lean On
06 - Slanted
07 - Purpose
08 - Spark of Soul
09 - Colours
10 - Home To Stay
11 - Time Passed
12 - Cease to Exist
13 - Orbit
14 - Temperament (TW)
15 - Guarded
16 - Another Take
17 - Wrong
18 - Let Go
19 - Star
20 - Ameliorate
21 - Rally
22 - Bide
23 - Dull Mind
24 - Melancholy (TW)
25 - An Ode (TW)
26 - Final : Life Goes On - Journey (TW)
NEW BOOK - LATER || JIN

02 - Mortal

3.4K 182 24
By RosellyJin

...

"Life brings tears, smiles, and memories"

...

The news.

A friend of his, Seungyeon was dead, he was involved in a fatal accident at night while on his way home from work caused by a drunk driver.

For fuck sake, it was not even Seungyeon's fault but he was gone and the driver wasn't. When was the last time he met him? Jin didn't even remember what year it was when they met again talking about their life.

It felt like just yesterday they meet up for some drinks. His world completely stop working right at that moment try to process everything he read.

It was no way that Seungyeon's mother herself would lie to Jin.

Combining his tiredness and the sudden news, he feels like a big weight was placed on his chest preventing him to properly breathing.

It was supposed to be a successful night of completing the concert but instead he received a sudden news.

Jin asked the management to let him be back to South Korea to see his dear friend for one last time before they buried him, before he can't but they didn't let him.

Jin didn't even get to see his friend for the one last time.

It was because of the management. Jin makes a mental note on his mind that the reason he wasn't able to see Seungyeon for one last time was because of the management.

It happened before, but with different situation. It was in 2017 that the same thing happened for the first time, the management didn't let him to go to his own graduation.

Heck, Jin worked so hard for six years to complete his degree. He wanted to receive the scroll by himself, all the hard work he poured onto. He wanted to see his parents' reaction but they didn't let him go to his own graduation.

His heart broke into pieces.

Jin almost cried in front of everyone with how dejected he felt that day he wasn't allowed to attend his own graduation because of some stupid 'important' music award show in which the next year and years after that they didn't even attend.

The bitterness is still there until today. Jin blamed the management, it was their fault.

On the day he was told that he can't go back to visit his friend, Jin was mad. Really mad, everything is so so unfair to him. He was really mad that even the members were scared to joke around, especially not in that situation.

Namjoon tried to persuade the management to let Jin go back to his hometown, he tried and even Hoseok tried but the management put a no to that. They didn't understand of why the management didn't let Jin go? It wasn't like the next day there will be another concert.

Their next concert was in five days, they had a gap for five days. With the earliest flight that day Jin could have visited his friend however because of the management, he couldn't.

When finally all the concerts in US were completed, without wasting time, Jin took the earliest flight available that day alone, with how much and how long he's been holding on while the others, their whole team took the day after flight back to South Korea.

For as long as he was back at his hometown, Jin completely shut off his phone, he didn't want anyone to disturb him especially whoever in the management team.

The only reason of why they didn't drag Jin from his house is because Jin had the power, Jin had the capability to do something they couldn't imagine. No, not him but his father, his parents.

No one knows but the management know damn well what's his father's capability to do to them. For once, for once in his life that he threatened them with power. It was to show them off not to mess up with him.

They picked the wrong target to mess up and Jin is not going to take it. Not Jin and not his parents. There were countless time of when his parents wanted to pull him out from the company, but he stubbornly stay.

It's a lie to say that his parents never realised what happened to their youngest son, their baby. They clearly aware with that, eventually they tried countless time persuading Jin to leave but Jin stands tall on his heels, telling his parents to believe him for once.

Jin promised them that if it was too much, too much to the point he can't hold on anymore, he will accept their hands. How broken their heart was when they heard the words left their youngest son's mouth.

Maybe Jin was wrong? Maybe he shouldn't stand tall, not on his heels. He should fully let his foot to touch the ground.

"Put a faith in me and believe me for this once, it is all I ask"

His parents eventually gave up, they hold onto Jin's words and promises. They know they should believe in their own son for his life decision than them taking over his life.

"Hey hyung, you're daydreaming again" Taehyung says as he saw Jin staring onto the floor thinking of something.

"What are you doing here? You were supposed to rest after what happened. Is that stubborn Jeon Jungkook here with you? I told you both to-"

"It's been days hyung" Taehyung cuts him off.

"So you're telling me that my experience with that was wrong? It just that I'm old?"

"We both know that is not what I meant and we both know our situations and your situation are different" Taehyung replies.

"And that didn't makes me wrong for pointing out that to you, so why don't you listen to me and take care of yourself well"

"Jeez hyung, relax. I was bored at home, the dorm is too quiet with just me and Jungkook. So what are you going to do now? Hobeom hyung said you will be on the vlive for something. What is it? Eat Jin?" Taehyung explains of why he here before asking the questions.

Jin nods.

"You want to join me? Might as well as inviting Jimin and Jungkook here or even Hobi. I ordered a lot before regretting everything I ordered on the list" Jin chuckles.

"I will go get Jungkook and Jimin and Hobi hyung" Taehyung says as he turns his back walking out from the studio room.

...

"Hi everyone, it's been awhile since I greeted you here. As you guys can see and read the title, yes today's broadcast will be about me eating. However before I started eating and wait for my guests, let's talk about something. What do you want me to talk about?"

He moves closer to the screen to read some comments.

"You hair was cool that day"

"Ah yes, days ago we had our final concert, I dyed my hair once again as the stylist noona wanted to experiment something with my hair. Oh! The  dongsaengs really had a hard time, Jungkook and Jimin were crying like hurm~ hurm~" Jin chuckles at the memories seeing both of Jungkook and Jimin trying hard not to cry.

"Anyway, they are coming in awhile to join me" Jin adds.

"You were crying too 🥺"

Jin laughs a bit seeing the comment.

"I might be not or might be crying which I certainly not sure. But I guess seeing the camera focus on my eyes do makes me seems like I'm crying. The concert was fun, I had a fun night with you guys-"

"Hyung" some sets of voices call from the outside of the studio room.

The door was open and here come the triplets.

"Hobi hyung is sleeping so I let him be. Oh, you're already starting the live" Taehyung says while eyeing the phone screen.

All the three new guests turn smiling to the camera while introducing themselves. Taehyung started first.

"Hi, good afternoon I guess? I'm dongsaeng 1, Kim Taehyung"

"Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook who was wondering around here before Taehyungie hyung offers me to join Eat Jin"

Jimin's eyes met Jungkook's and he straight up chuckling at them.

"Cutie, sexy, lovely Jimin is here"

Long short story, the vlive ends well with all the four of them full.

"What are going to do after this?" Jin asks the three.

"Didn't think of yet but maybe I could join-" Taehyung didn't get to finish his words.

"I told Hoseok and Namjoon not to let you both do anything. Go back to the dorm and sleep or rest or whatever" Jin cuts.

"You too Jimin, you play well with them, all three of you go back to the dorm" Jin adds.

"Hey, it is not fair! Why the hyungs got to be here but we aren't?" Jungkook says out loud.

"Because I say you can't" Jin replies.

"So you got to be here too?" Jungkook asks.

"I will not be here" Jin states.

"Where are you going hyung?" Jimin asks this time.

"I have told you didn't I? I'm going to meet my brother, he wants to talk to me" Jin replies.

"Sounds important, I hope there is nothing major. Hope you enjoy your time with Seokjung hyung, we will be back at dorm in-" Jimin looks at his watch, "In an hour I guess"

"I will get going, see you at the dorm" Jin says, greeted them good bye while taking his car keys in his hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 6.6K 72
At some point of their lives, Jimin & Yoongi were so in love with each other that the thought of separating scared them to their core. Yoongi always...
1K 66 30
BTS got a new manager called hiyuk Kim after sejin left for Japan for an important business,the manager has always had a dislike for hobi.what will h...
2.1K 52 1
They all had spoken regretful things in the heat of an argument before but man... this really did hit him where it hurt. Every three months or so, Ta...
5.4K 321 28
[COMPLETED] Where Taehyung gets himself a boyfriend and he couldn't be more happier but is it worth it? He pushed his best friend aside and only focu...