THE BLACK WOLF

By LauraCorrea798

WHEN ALESSANDRA THINKS ABOUT HER MATE, SHE IMAGINES HIM BEING A LOVING PERSON WHO WOULD GIVE HIS LIFE JUST LI... More

SIX YEARS EARLIER
PRESENT TIME
HER SCENT
FOLLOWING HER
MATING/REJECTION
WHAT DID YOU DO
FIVE YEARS LATER
THE BEACH
CONFRONTATION
SHE WHAT
SWEET REVENGE
THE TRUTH SHALL COME OUT
THE TALK
LETS TALK PLEASE
LET ME MARK YOU
MARKING EACH OTHER
FAMILY BREAKFAST/GOING BACK
TROUBLE IN PARADISE
TELLING THE TRUTH
THE END

THIRTEEN YEARS LATER

1.6K 59 3
By LauraCorrea798

DOMENICOS POV

Its been thirteen years since Aly left with Cole and we haven't heard anything on them, Victor hasn't even been able to find them either. He has been looking for them all over the world within other packs and we haven't been able to find them, Mike and Aby have been trying to find them as well after we went and told them what happened. No body has given up on finding them someday, although about two weeks ago the alpha of the Italian Sky Pack called and said that his daughter, her mate (who will be taking over for him when he steps down) and his younger twin sisters were needing permission to come and see his mothers family to be able and keep their mothers final wish before she died.

As we were having lunch we were told that the Italian werewolves were here and we walked out to meet them, when we saw the werewolves three stood out from all of them. Their fur was almost a mid night black color, as I looked at Edmundo and Eleonora I could see them tear up as well as my parents. I walked up to them only to be growled at by the biggest and largest mid night black wolf which caught me off guard, I stopped as I stood in front of it while it stood in front of the other two mid night wolves and the light grayish color wolf who stood next to them.

"Aly" Alex asked

At that moment all the wolves shifted in to their human form and in front of me was a younger version of me, we made eye contact and all I could see was hatred and anger in them.

"Cole" Mom asked

"Hello grandma" Cole said and I just couldn't stop looking at him

"Where is your mother, where is Aly" Alex asked

We then heard two small whimpers and when Cole looked back we saw two little girls about twelve or thirteen years old being held by a girl about Cole's age, by the time he turned towards me we could all see his eyes full of tears.

"Please tell me that she is okay" Eleonora said

"Is there some where where we can talk, in private" Cole says as he looks at Alex and Eleonora

"Yeah, we can go to my office" my father said

"Is there somewhere were Julie and the girls can rest" Cole asked

"Yes, come with me" mom said as the girls fallowed her

"Cole, what do you want us to do" a man asked Cole

"Keep the area around the pack house secure, if anything happens to Julie and the girls it will be your head" Cole said

"And the package" the man asked

"Keep it where it is for now" Cole said

With that Cole followed my father in to the pack house with Alex, Eleonora, Edmundo, Angelo, Gavino and me followed right behind them. When we got to my fathers office we all walked in and as I closed the door I activate the sound proof and we all sat down, Cole staid standing up looking at everyone not saying anything until he looked at me and everyone here was able to see how much anger he had towards me.

"Cole where is your mother" my father asked

"She asked me to give this to you and grandma so you could read it to everyone" Cole said

When my father went to read the letter that Aly had asked Cole to give him so he could read it there was a knock on the door, Cole goes and opens the door to let my mother come in before he closes the door once again.

"The girls are in the room you staid in the last time you were here" my mother says as she looks at Cole

"Thanks grandma" Cole says as he looks at them

"What does the letter say Mathew" Arianna asks

Dear Mathew and Andrea,

I am sorry for not keeping my promise of letting you know where we were but please understand that I wanted to get my mind straight and when I finally had it together I found out about the twins, yes I had twin girls a few months after I left Andrea and Liliana who as you can tell I named them after you and mom. After I had them I felt complete once again and Cole was happy that he was a big brother, I hope you can all forgive me for not telling you all about them.

I knew Domenico was looking for us and a few times they were so close to almost standing in front of us but turned the other way and didn't see us, that's when we decided to go to Italy where Cole started to go to school and where he started to make new friends. When the girls started to go to school he was way over protective of them it was so cute to see him like that with them, it reminded me of Alex when we were younger never letting the guys near me and making sure that his friends never saw me as more than a friend or a sister.

During his sixteen birthday he found his mate Julie who I love so much, I was so happy when Cole came up to me and introduced her to me. She has helped take care of the girls since as I am writing this letter I got to admit that I am not doing so good, my health isn't very good at the moment. Domenico's mark has faded away and no one knows why but as my mark was fading away another one was appearing on my ankle with each passing day it gets bigger and darker, I know that my day is coming and to be honest I am not afraid. I lived the life I was supposed to live even if it was painful to walk through it, all I ask is that when my time comes I am placed with my parents.

Please tell Alex and Ely that I love them and not to cry for me, I am proud to have called them not just my brother and sister in law but also my parents. Thanx to them I was able to raise Cole and my girls by myself, everything they taught me has been stuck with me and just like Ely said to me when I was little everything that they did was for my own good and now I say that to my babies all the time. Don't forget me when I am gone just remember me as the happy girl I was before I left the first time, just lay me to rest next to my parents. Cole will return to Italy where he will take over as alpha of the pack where we are since he is Julie's mate and Julie doesn't have any brothers, the girls will also return with him because I want them as far away from those who in one way hurt me but made me strong for what ever time I have left in this world.

Remember Me,

Alessandra

By the time that my father finished reading the letter Eleonora, Alex, mom, dad, Aly's friends and me had tears in our eyes. We then heard a loud howl and Cole ran out of the room with us right behind him to the room where Julie and the twins were, when he opened the door we saw five male wolves in front of the girls which made Cole shift as he charged and took out all of them out by himself before he shifted back to his human form fully clothed. He walked to the girls and check over them as he hugged them and rubbed their backs, he pulled away from them and check one at a time but when he was checking on Julie he placed his hand on her lower stomach which made my mom cover her mouth and start to tear up as well as Leonora and the girls.

"Cole can we go home, please we don't want to be here any more" one of the twins said

"Yeah, lets just do as mom wanted and we will be on our way home" Cole said

"Cole is right, lets keep our promise to mom and then we can head home" the other twin says as she held on to her twin

"Are you all okay" mom asked as she walked up to them

"Yes mam, we are fine thankyou for your concern" Julie said as she smiled at my mother

"Oh dear call me grandma you are after all my grandsons mate and mother of his pup" my mother says with a big smile on her face

"How did you know" Julie asked

"The way that Cole placed his hand over your stomach, his grandfather used to do that when I was pregnant with Domenico" mom said

When mom said that I couldn't believe I was going to be a grandfather, I was the same age as him when I mated with Aly and got her pregnant. The only difference is that Cole didn't reject his mate and staid with her, he was going to be there for her all the way through her pregnancy and be able to see his pup be born when I wasn't there for his or the twins birth. We were pulled out of our little world when five of the men that came with Cole walked in and took the dead men out of the room, we then all walked out of the pack house and a wooden box was brought to Cole who took it and presented it to Alex.

We then saw that it had Aly's name date of birth and the day she died on it and we started to walk towards where her parents were laid to rest, by the time that we got there there were already several pack members gathering around the area. As we got closer more and more pack members gathered to say their goodbyes to Aly, by the time that a whole was made so we could place Aly to rest next to her parents the whole pack was there and Cole was holding the twins as his mate held him. Alex placed the box with what we assumed to be Aly's ashes in the whole before he started to cover it with the dirt, the twin and Cole kneeled down next to him and started to help place the dirt as his mate placed one of her hands on his shoulder while the other was placed on her stomach. When I saw the scene in front of me I realized that I had lost so much first because of me and then because I reacted a little to slow when Susana sat on me and placed her arms around my neck, I lost my mate, my son and my daughters and I was going to live with that for ever now I had to talk to Cole and Julie's dad and see if there is any way that we can emerge the packs so that my pack doesn't stay without an alpha since Cole is the rightful alpha of this pack by birth right but by the way that Cole saw me that would probably never happen although I have to try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 600 73
(Sequel to Talking To The Moon) ♡♡♡ 12-4-19 #1 - Absence #34 - Leaving #168 - Italy #934 - Sequel #416 - Rogue #551 - Age gap ♡♡♡ Luciano lives in ex...
83.9K 2.4K 33
***MATURE CONTENT IN SOME CHAPTERS*** Advised for 17+ Her mother died while giving birth to her and her father killed himself due to the loss of his...
240K 5.2K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
64.5K 1.5K 23
Reyna Maree is an abused girl who has a rough life. So when her mate rejects her, she is pushed to her limit. So she runs away and finds a new pack...