S O M E T H I N G B E A U T...

By thisisallthat

Adonis Hamilton is a twenty eight year old billionaire, who is very well known for his looks, he had been vot... More

P R O L O G U E
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
A U T H O R S N O T E
C H A P T E R 3 9
C H A P T E R 4 0
C H A P T E R 4 1
C H A P T E R 4 2
C H A P T E R 4 3
C H A P T E R 4 4
C H A P T E R 4 5
C H A P T E R 4 6
C H A P T E R 4 7
C H A P T E R 4 8
A U T H O R' S N O T E
E P I L O G U E
E P I L O G U E 2
E P I L O G U E 3
A U T H O R' S N O T E

C H A P T E R 32

15.3K 389 35
By thisisallthat

Lily's POV

We had dinner then went back to the hotel. Anne stopped walking and I turned to see what she was looking at and it was a guy who was her age. She whispered and said ,'Ronald?'

My eyes widened and I looked him properly it was my first seeing the infamous Ronald. He was tall and lanky you could tell he didn't work out, I had no idea this was Anneliese's type. He had red hair but you could tell he was a handsome guy.

Anne ran into his arms and as soon as Anne got to him he carried her with a grin on his face. It was pretty heartwarming to watch and I was just clutching my chest with joy because of how cute they were. I looked at Adonis and he looked unentertained, I rolled my eyes and walked towards them.

I got to them and Anne was now tucked into his side and she said ,'This is Lily and my older brother, Adonis.'

Ronald pushed his glasses onto his face and put his hand out for Adonis who ignored his hand and just looked at him. After an awkward like two minutes Ronald looked at me and I gave him a hug.

Anne rolled her eyes at her brother and looked up Ronald and said ,'How are you here?'

He looked at her and said ,'Uhm well my brother was coming so I decided to tag along.'

The deepness of his voice shocked me and I was fascinated watching this couple. Anne narrowed her eyes and said ,'Is that so, so where is your brother?'

He looked like a deer caught in headlights and said ,'Fine you got me. It's a weird thing I really really wanted to see you.'

Anne blushed and I awwed aloud and everyone turned to me and I said ,'What, it's cute.'

Adonis narrowed his eyes at Ronald and said ,'Well you saw her, do you want me to take you to another hotel or maybe the tarmac.'

Poor Ronald looked frightened and I decided to cut in and I said ,' That's not necessary, I'm sure he can stay in this hotel.'

Anne nodded and said ,'He can stay with me even.'

I nodded and I looked and said ,'Yeah he can save money.'

I looked at Adonis and said ,'Right Adonis.'

He looked at me and he saw how serious I was about this. He groaned and said ,'Fine whatever, but both of you should know I have enough power to find out whatever I want and that includes what you did in that hotel room.'

I laughed and Anne groaned and said ,'Oh my goodness Adonis.'

He looked at Ronald and said ,'I hope we are clear Ryan.'

Ronald nodded and said ,'Crystal.'

When we got to our room I quietly got ready for bed and Adonis showered and came out of the bathroom and came and crouched on the side of the bed I was lying on. He looked at me and I tried to ignore him while I was texting Gina who was coming to LA next week and wanted to make plans. He sighed and said ,'Hey.'

I looked at him and said ,'Hi,' then went back to texting.

He paused for some time and said ,'Can we talk?'

I put my phone down and looked at him with a blank face. He cleared his throat and said ,'I'm sorry about not telling you about Josie both times even when it had something to do with you.'

I sighed and said, 'How many times are we going to have arguments about you not telling me things? Is this just what I have to go through, if I want to know things I have to catch you drunk or on a phone call talking to someone.'

He sighed and I said ,'Uhm hello, I'm talking to you. You wanted to talk, let's talk.'

He got up and said ,'I'm not used to it okay, I'm not even used to having someone there everyday when I come home but now I have you. I have handled everything alone never told anyone just solved the problem and I admit it's not a good habit it's something I can't be doing because I have you. I trust you more than anything but I don't like unloading on people. You are the person I trust the most and I know I should trust you more and I'll try I promise but this fight it's torture. Please just give me a chance to be better I'll be more open when there is a problem I'll tell just please stay with me.'

It was silent in the room for some time and I said ,'I don't think I've done anything for you to not trust me enough to tell me stuff.'

He cut me off and said ,'You haven't done anything I'm the one who just isn't used to having someone there for him but I have you, I really have you. I'll do whatever to prove that I'm going to change.'

I looked at him and he managed to break me, I couldn't be upset with him anymore. I looked at him and said ,'Okay,' then turned to face the side he wasn't on.

He sighed in relief and I said ,'Don't ever raise your voice at me. I don't want my future kids thinking it is a way to communicate.'

I looked from the corner of my eye and he was smiling while staring at me. He said ,'You're right we wouldn't want our kids doing that.'

He climbed over me and I narrowed my eyes at him but I decided not to say anything. He lied on the other side of the bed facing me and I turned to face the other way. He switched off the lights in our room and pulled me into him and took and a big sigh of relief. I have to admit last night I did not sleep well at all, I slept for like ten hours but I still felt tired when I woke up and I'm pretty sure my fight with Adonis had something to do with it.

I woke up and Adonis was standing looking out to the view on the phone. I decided to just check him out, he had one of his hands in a pocket of the sweatshorts he was wearing and of course he was shirtless. His hair was messy showing that he had been sleeping. He hummed and said ,'Okay Norman just send me the files.'

He sighed and rubbed his forehead and said ,'Okay Norman you can work from home as long as I'm not there.'

I smiled because Norman liked giving Adonis grief. I knew he was really good at his job but he never missed a beat to annoy Adonis. Adonis harshly whispered ,'Norman if you don't end this call and send the files to me I'll be expecting your resignation letter on my desk first thing Monday morning. '

Adonis took a deep breathe and paused then said ,'Is she really pregnant?'

Adonis put his hand in his pocket again and said ,'Whoa man congrats you're going to be a father and we know who the godfather is.'

He chuckled and said ,'Good luck to Annie carrying your child.'

One of Adonis's closest friends I've noticed is Norman. Ever since Adonis had started he had been working with Norman, Norman was like a little brother and he kept Adonis in line.

Adonis sighed and said ,'I really thought she wouldn't forgive me.'

He listened for a bit and said ,'Yeah you were right I should have told her.'

I smiled knowing Norman was giving him an earful. Adonis smiled and said ,'Yeah I love her you know that man.'

He sighed and said ,'Yeah who thought I would love someone. I mean who knew I would get a chance to be with Rose again.'

Adonis chuckled and said ,'Okay send the files then you can go spend the weekend with your pregnant girlfriend. '

Adonis ended the call and I pretended to sleep and I heard him sit on the bed then he tucked my hair behind my ear and said ,'Are you pretending to sleep?'

I kept my eyes closed and turned to face the other side and he chuckled and he said ,'You're so gorgeous and I'm going to make sure you know that for the rest of our lives.'

I couldn't help the warmth that spread all over my body from his statement. I sat up and he pretended like he hadn't been looking at me. I narrowed my eyes at his back and I said ,'Morning.'

He turned to me with a smile and said ,' Hey sleeping beauty.'

I smiled and said, 'Hey.'

He leant forward and gave me a peck and I smiled again. He picked me up and made me straddle him and he said ,'So I was thinking I take you and Anne shopping.'

I nodded and said ,'And Ronald.'

He groaned and said ,'You realise that that's my little sister who because of you is sharing a room with a boy.'

I rolled my eyes and said ,'He seems like a good guy for her. He came all the way here for her. '

He shook his head and said ,'They all seem like good guys but they aren't, I promise you Rose they aren't.'

I rolled my eyes and got off his lap and he said ,'Didn't he make her cry like a month ago.'

I turned around and said, 'Yes and you made me cry two days ago but that's love it isn't always sunshine and rainbows.'

His eyes widened and he said ,'No no no, we have love they have children's like.'

I rolled my eyes and said, 'Why are you making this a big deal?'

He sighed and said ,'It's my little sister baby, she should not be doing boys till she is done with University.'

I looked at him and said ,'You have to be nicer. '

He grumbled and he looked adorable and shook my head. He flopped down onto the bed and said ,'Guess what?'

I turned to face him from my suitcase and said ,'What?'

He propped himself up on his elbows and said ,'Norman's girlfriend is pregnant. '

I gasped and faced my suitcase so he couldn't see my horrible acting and said ,'Wow, who knew. Is he excited?'

Adonis was so excited that I don't think he noticed my horrible lying, he said ,'Yeah he is and I get to be the godfather, I can't wait to spoil that baby.'

I turned to face him and leaned on the desk that my suitcase was on and I said ,'You're that excited about the baby.'

He looked into my eyes and said ,'Yeah of course, it's what I have till I have my own.'

I hummed and turned back to my suitcase, he came and hugged me from behind and said ,'I'm not putting pressure on you or anything. I mean I haven't even proposed yet but I definitely want my kids in your belly some day, I mean if you want that's if.'

I turned and put my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes that were sky blue almost right now. I kissed him and he responded immediately. It was my way of telling him I wanted to have his baby too but I needed him to trust me first.

He looked into my eyes and said ,'We can shop and do the whole tourist thing, it will be fun.'

I nodded and said ,'Okay let's do it, I'll text Anne and tell her and Ronald to get ready.'

He nodded and said ,'Text them, then we can go shower.'

Lily's outfit for her, Adonis, Anne and Ronald's day in Italy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.8K 61
Meet Candice Brooks, a 25 year old, 5.8 ft, blonde haired, and a blue eyed beauty or as well known as the world's famous supermodel. It's been her dr...
10.3M 479K 53
Elena will do anything to save her very ill mother from dying. She has no choice but to plead for help from her wealthy ruthless grandfather, who bru...
6.3M 247K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
223K 8.3K 52
Evan Hamilton, he is really out of my league. People around the world known him since he was born, his parents own many industries across the world...