Hopes Peak Academy oneshots

By sk8thatsk8edaway

This is a Danganronpav v1 books with some fun added in it *some DR3/2 characters might be mentioned or apart... More

Number/Letter Meanings
🏫1st- A Bunch of Crazy Kids🏫
🏫2nd- The War of the Pool🏫
🪀3- Truth or Dare🪀
☁🎨some Ships that I ship because I ship them🎨☁
🎨edits🎨
🪀🍦4- Dammit Naeggi!🍦🪀
🪀☁5- Teary Gucci'☁🪀
🏫🪀6- Hagakure the Cowardly Lion🪀🏫
🎧7- Curse 🎧
🎨Ships I Ship Because I Ship Them Part Two🎨
ISHIMONDO AND MORE PICSS
🍦8- Not that Kind of Ball..🍦
🎨Drawings🎨
🎧☁🏫9- Finding Your Love (Pt.1)🏫☁🎧
🪀🏫10- Whaddup my name is Hiro🏫🪀
☁🎧🏫11- Finding Your Love (Pt.2)🏫☁🎧
🏫🎭12- We're Here For You 🎭🏫
☁BustaNutTober 1- Cuddles (Sakuraoi)☁
🍦☁BustaNutTober 2- Kisses (Naegiri)☁🍦
🍦BustaNutTober 3- First Time (Naegami)🍦
🍦BustaNutTober 4- Masturbation (Leon)🍦
Request Page
🪀🏫13- Game Night 🏫🪀
☁🏫BustaNutTober 6- Nudity (IshimaruxNaegi)🏫☁
☁Head cannons: SakurAoi☁
🪀🏫14- Themepark🏫🪀
🎨Wallpapers I made🎨
🍦☁BustaNutTober- 7- Half-Dressed (CelesGiri) ☁🍦
🍦☁BustaNutTober 8- Skype Call (Hagakureon)☁🍦
🍦BustaNutTober 9- Against the Table (Ishimondo)🍦
🎨Pride Profiles 🎨
🎨Pride Wallpapers🎨
🎭🏫15-Her Victim🏫🎭
☁🍦BustaNutTober 10- Doggy Style (Ishimondo continued)🍦☁
🔮-Bending Tournament (1)🔮
Sketches
🎭🎨16-Sayaka Maizonos Final Performance 🎨🎭
🎨🔮The Scissors and the Books (2)🔮🎨
🪀🎨17- Hagakures Hamburger🎨🪀
🎧☁🎭18- Is it Okay? (Ishimondo)🎭☁🎧
☁🎨🪀HeadCanons- Celesgiri🪀🎨☁
🎭☁🏫19-Why Don't They Like Me?🏫☁🎭
☁🏫20-Falling For You...Literally🏫☁
🔮Fire and Mud (3)🔮
☁21- Lipstick☁
☁22- Her Music and Her Eyes☁
🍦23- You Naughty Boy (1)~🍦
✨My birthday✨
☁🔮24- You Win, Flower (4)🔮☁
🪀25- Incorrect Quotes (1)🪀
🪀26- Incorrect Quotes (2)🪀
🪀27- Incorrect Quotes (3)🪀
☁🪀🍦28- The Sleepover (1)🍦🪀☁
Halloween
☁🪀🍦29- Sleepover (2)🍦🪀☁
More sketches
🔮Bending Battles Winners:🔮
More Edits (NOT AN UPDATE TO THE ONESHOTS)
🎨🪀☁🍦HeadCannons🍦🪀☁🎨
ysuwuw
☁🪀30-Homework🪀☁
🎧☁31- i hate u i love u☁🎧
🍦☁🪀32- Sleepover (3)🪀☁🍦
🎨☁🎭33- All I Wanted🎭☁🎨
Hiatus
☁🎧🪀34-Busts and Dicks🪀🎧☁
hola
Last Chapter+ Explanation

🍦BustaNutTober 5- Blowjob (Ishimondo)🍦

2K 22 10
By sk8thatsk8edaway

Consensual because it's sexy
This is longer than Daddy Long Legs Legs lmao
----------------------
.. He's a bit late.. maybe something came up at work.  Ishimaru went back to burying his nose in his graphic novel, Bloom.
He soon heard his phone start to ring, he saw Mondos icon as the caller so obviously, he answered.
"Hey panic prince. " He heard Mondos tired voice from the other line.
"Hey Cornhead, you're a bit late, is everything alright? " Ishimaru asked, a soft blush appeared on his cheeks.
Even after a few months of marriage he'd still get flustered.
The Ishida in him wanted to see the tired Mondo without a shirt.. that part was horny af.
"I'm alright, just decided to do a bit more work just so I have less to do tomorrow. "
"Oh, okay then.  I got off from the office at around 5." Ishimaru smiled to himself.
"I'll be back in around... fifteen minutes. " Ishimaru could hear the motorcycle rev up in the background.
"Be careful on the streets. "
"You know I always will even if I'm a reckless bitch. "
"Yeah.  Okay, see ya. Love you. "
"Love you too, bye babe. "  He hung up.
Ishimaru quickly went back to his novel, five minutes quickly ran by, he finished the book and put it on his nightstand.
Fukawa can write such great romances and Angies skill in drawing is great.

-This is an actual book and I recommend the shit out of it-
"Maybe I can help him.. " Ishimaru bit his lip as he looked at Mondos side of the bed.
It's been a week or two since he last got pounded into the bed, and it took at least two days until he could even walk properly.
Everyone in office would tease him about his hickies and limping, he obviously got embarrassed but he secretly loved it.
"I need to suck on something. " He went to the kitchen and grabbed a lollipop, unknowingly giving it a blowjob.
His tongue swirled around the sugar, his face turned slightly more red as a bulge began to grow.
This went on for about 4 minutes, quickly enough he got to the center of the lollipop.
This didn't happen silently though, as he gave little moans here and here every few seconds.
After he finished the whole thing we was back in his room, palming himself.

Don't do it!  Don't do it!
Do it, you'll pleasure yourself so much 'Maru.
B-but I don't know if Mondo is-
Forget about the super hottie, just focus on you. You got a problem, so solve it with a few strokes.
'Shida no!  I can control myself.
Not when you're thinking about that dick, can you?
STOP IT!
You'll feel so much better.

He tried as best as he could just to keep that part of him in control, but the other half just was so damn stubborn.
His right hand went down under his bunderwear and started to stroke it gently.

Faster
N-no!  It's bad enough that I'm doing this!
You get pounded like, once or twice every two weeks?  Why don't you do the pounding, stick?
SHUT U- be quiet okay?  I can talk to Mondo about this.
Uh huh.

Against his will but with his will Ishimaru began to stroke faster, soon he couldn't hold back his moans any longer so he became Beyonce- moaning out Mondos name as if it were a prayer.

Maybe it was time he was the dominant one.
"F-fu-f-f-f-f.. " he bit his lip, trying not to curse but the pleasure was almost overwhelming his lungs.  His vocal cords couldn't hold back from saying one curse, so he silently obeyed.
"F-f-frick... " He muttered out, each petal in his stomach was plucked one by one, waiting for the white liquid to cover the sheets.
It waited for the last petal to be plucked off, but Ishimaru still surprisingly had control over himself.

"That's cute, panic prince~"

Ishimaru quickly jumped from the tone of the voice, his own voice squeaked as he fell backwards onto the ground.
He was this close to finishing himself off when Mondo just had to be a cumblock.
"I guess you were too needy.. " He smiled, kissing his cheek.
"W-when did you get here!? " Ishimaru blushed.
"Actually like ten minutes ago but I didn't want to edge you like that until I knew you were about to come so... "
"I-I just... "
"It's okay, plus you're really loud.  I heard the whole conversation with Ishida and it was hilarious.  But now that I'm here.. let's get our shit on. " he kissed Ishimaru roughly, slipping his tongue in.
He immediately returned the kiss, seperating every few seconds for a breather before Mondo climbed on top of him.

"So you wanna top me?  Let's see if you're worthy of it. " Mondo smirked, it turned on Ishimaru than a simple dick pic could ever.
"You want to place your bookmark in my book? "
"Y-yeah." Ishimaru slipped from under him and pinned the taller male down.
"Kinky." Mondo commented as the smaller make quickly undid his pants, throwing them onto the floor as he quickly took off the bunderwear as well.
"Wow you're horny. " Mondo gasped as Ishida came out, quickly licking the tip.
Soon it was full on face-fucking, Ishida slightly gagged as the tip of Mondos dick hit the back of his throat.
But he loved it.
"F-fuck.. " Mondo moaned as Ishida went faster.
"Nu-uh-uh.. " Ishida smirked, popping off.
"W-what!? "
"You always pound Ishimaru to the ground, now it's your turn to know how it feels. " he bit his tongue as he grabbed a condom, sliding it on his dick.  "You don't come until I say to, okay!? "
Mondo lost his confidence as he began to slightly hide his face with his hands, blushing profusely.
The only person that would make him lose confidence so easily was his own mother, especially if he ever rough housed a girl in her presence.
But a sexy innocent bean with a boner?
"Three.. two... one... " Ishida quickly gave one thrust, Mondo never knew it would hurt so much.
He felt bad for whenever he would fucking destroy panic prince.  No wonder he always has stimulated tears running down his face.
"Mondo, you okay? " 'Maru quickly returned.
".. Y-yeah... now I feel bad for you whenever your ass would get pounded-"
Another thrust silenced him quickly.
"S-s-still stings. " Mondo inhaled sharper than Togamis chin.
"S-sorry-"
"It's okay.  You can keep going. "
"You sure-"
"Yes! " Mondo instantly felt a few thrusts in him, he squirmed but would get covered in kisses by Ishimaru, calming him down.
The pain now transitioned into never ending pleasure, now he understands why Ishida is always horny.
"f-fuck... T-Taka.. "
"Ha.. " Ishimaru moaned as he kept on thrusting in and out, slowly growing faster.
Mondo gripped the sheets as now Taka was using all of his energy at an alarming rate.
"Gr-f-fuck!  F-fuck me..!"
"S-see.. I-I can dominate.. " Ishimaru gave his lover a hickey on his neck and chest as Mondo kept on screaming out.
"T-T-T-"
"Me too. " Ishimaru frenched Mondo, cumming into the condom.
Mondo quickly followed after, both were panting as Ishimaru gave one final thrust then pulled out, collapsing on the butter head.
"F-fuck.. " Mondo gave kissed Ishimarus sweaty-ass forehead.
"Was it good? "
"Hell yeah.. tomorrow is my day off actually.. "
"Why can't it be on my days off? "
"I dunno honestly, but we are doing that more often.  I'll still pound you a lot though."
"Alright... let's get cleaned up, can you walk? "
"I've been spanked by my mom and Daiya a lot as a kid and a teen, I think I can handle it. "
"Okay then, Cornhead. " Ishimaru gave a quick peck before helping him up.

"Okay Ishimaru sir, you are dismissed for this case. "
"Thank you, judge. " Ishimaru bowed as he walked out of the room, walking into the bathroom.

He smelled Mondos scent.
Streets, the woods, and a bit of campfire-smoke.
"Oh dear.. " Ishimaru sighed as he walked inside a stall, eyeing the boots that the Cornhead always wore.
"What are you-" Mondo quickly pinned him to the wall, kissing him.
"M-m-"
"I'm here to see you, love. "
"B-b-but Owada I'm at work-"
"I gotta repay you for last night.. " Mondo eyed Ishimarus black pants, slowly taking them off.
"I-I- M-Mondo.. " Ishimaru moaned hesitantly as he felt lips on his dick.  "J-just keep it down... "

His ass is gonna be punished at home.
With housework, yes, but let's just enjoy this while we can.

"Taka.. " Mondo moaned, sending vibrations to his spine. He was bobbing his head up and down steadily, his hand on Takas mouth, muffling the moans.
"F-fff.. " Taka bit his lip again as he felt himself come into Mondos mouth.
"You taste good.. "
"O-only for you.. " Ishimaru swallowed and kissed Mondo one last time.
"I need to get going okay, good luck on the next case. " Mondo quickly hugged his husband as he walked don't of the stall, waving slightly.
"Alright, bye love. " Ishimaru smiled.

"And what is the meaning of Mondo blowing you off, genius? " Togami was outside the bathroom, waiting.
"B-Byakuya..!  I told you not to call me a genius! "
"I know that we all have needs, hell, even I do, but please don't interact in sexual intercourse, anal or oral in this establishment and do it at home. "
"My apologies.... "
"Alright enough talking, I got called to do an investigation with Kirigiri for a group of 3 missing boys and one missing girl. "
"Oh, I can certainly help with that. " Ishimaru walked down the halls as Ishida was laughing.

Hah you got caught.
But at least I didn't get in any trouble, but I'll do it again.
That's what I'm talking about.
------------
Weeee booty go brrrrrr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 1.9K 86
These stories are fluff(🌺)or angst(🥀) or both(🌺🥀). You can suggest Oneshots in the comment anywhere. I wanted to do this for awhile but I was sca...
1.3K 52 14
this is my first reader insert be nice to me 😭 there won't be love interests because i don't know how to write romance (yet) also reader is gender...
7.8K 147 9
This story has been discontinued for a while, 2 years maybe, and I have only decided to edit it now. I might rewrite it, however I'm no longer into D...
228K 2.4K 104
This is just something I wanted to make because I love Danganronpa so much. Feel free to request anything and everything. I accept: -Character (mal...