Realize : A Twist of Fate| Bo...

By The_AlphaKing

Hey Guys!!! This is Book 2 of my Realize series. If you haven't read the first book yet, I highly recommend... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126 - Final Chapter
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
Bonus Chapter (1) - New Addition
Bonus Chapter (2) - Unexpectedly Expected
VERY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Bonus Chapter (3) - The Start to Forever (Part 1)
Bonus Chapter (4) - The Start to Forever (Part 2)

Chapter 20

1.5K 71 48
By The_AlphaKing

Rose/ Maddison's POV

Lying on my bed letting my mind run free, I was snapped back to reality when I heard a knock on my door.

"It's open." I said and watched as Kate walked in with another girl.

"Hey Rose, I wanted you to meet someone. This is my friend Tracy. Tracy, this is my new friend Rose." We gave each other a smile.

"We were planning to explore this place, you wanna come with??" I thought about it for a moment. I didn't have anything to do and it was still quite early in the morning.

"Sure." I said before heading out of my room with them.

"So..." I hear Kate say before looking at me. "I saw you and Mr. Wolfy McGrumpy together yesterday." She said as she gave me a smirk. I scrunched up my face at this.

"Who??" I asked before she rolled her eyes at me.

"Oh C'mon Rose. That cute and hot wolf who fought the the prince. You two were in the garden together with his pup."

"O-Oh... We just had a talk Kate. No big deal" I say to her.

"Sure Rose. And I take it that the way you stare at him is no big deal either?? The kind of stare that says 'damn I really wanna jump your bones right now'." At this I gave her a look of shock as Tracy laughed a bit.

"Don't be so mean Kate." She said to her friend.

"Hey, I'm just saying. But I didn't take you to be the kind that liked the gloomy and grumpy type." Kate added.

"Again, we just talked. And from what I heard, he's already found his mate." I say to them.

"Well she died right??" Tracy asked as she looked at us. "You know, I wouldn't mind taking his mate's place."

I held in a growl that so wanted to erupt from me cause of what she said.

"But I'm curious. What's the deal with that other girl. Uhm.. Taylor was it??" Kate asked out.

"I think she's the mother of his pup. But, she isn't his mate." Tracy explained.

"You mean he cheated on his mate?? Ugh, then maybe his mate dying was a punishment. To save her from the pain of knowing that her mate cheated on her." Fia stirred at what Kate said. She was pissed at the fact that someone was badmouthing our mate.

"You know we shouldn't judge him when we don't even know the real story." I say to them in a tone which would give them the idea that I wasn't happy at what they were saying.

"Alright, alright." Kate chuckled. "Looks like someone's really protective of their crush."

"I'm just saying okay?? We shouldn't judge someone when we don't even know what he's been through." I said to them.

Kate let out a sigh before nodding. "You're right. I can really see that he really loves his pup. But, there's one thing that you can never change my mind on..."

Kate then looked at us both. "That Taylor is such a bitch." Tracy and I chuckled at that.

'Well, that we can agree on.' I thought.

Time skip

It was already 7:16am and everyone was starting to wake up. Especially the ones who were going to train.

"I have to hand it to the wolves." Tracy suddenly said as we watched my pack train together with Bloodrose and Moonstone. "They're really hot."

Kate and I chuckled at what she said right before a loud tell was heard.

"Ugh!! Would you two ever stop humping each other in front of me?!? I swear, you two are way too horny for your own good." I then saw the familiar looking face of the young warrior of Bloodrose.

Mikey

"It was just a kiss Mikey. Relax." Sebastian rolled his eyes as he had his arms around his mate, Anna.

"Uhhuh.. and that hickey on your neck just mysteriously appeared out of nowhere??"

"Who's that?? He looks too young to be a warrior right??" Tracy asked.

"His name is Michael but everyone calls him Mikey. And he is a warrior. A good one at that, even though he's young and can't shift yet." I said.

"You sure know a lot about these wolves Rose. How do you know him??" Kate commented and I felt my eyes widen a bit.

Shit I said too much.

"Uh yeah. Jayden and I kind of talked about his friends yesterday." I lied but it seemed that they believed me.

"Speaking of which, there's your lover boy right now." Tracy then gestured us and there we saw Jayden walking towards Mikey and the others.

"Why don't you go and talk with him Rose." Kate said.

"What?? No. I can't do that." I replied. Honestly, I really did want to go down there and talk with Jayden and the others but that might be too risky. I might slip up and say or do something that'll risk them knowing my real identity.

"And why not??" Tracy asked.

"Uh oh, slut alert. Looks like you have some competition here Rose." We both turned to where Kate was looking to see Jayden giving Cindy a very distasteful look.

I clenched my teeth as she had her hand on my mate's chest. "I was wondering if.."

"No and I already told you countless times that I'm not interested. Go bother someone else before I kick you out of here myself." I heard Jayden say to her.

"Gosh can't she just accept the fact that he's not interested in her?? I mean, c'mon is she that desperate??" Kate said as she rolled her eyes.

"I just wanted to get to know you better since both of our species will be fighting side by side." This bitch is really making it hard for me not to rip her damn head off.

"Cindy what are you doing here?? Just leave them alone. They're in a middle of training." Leo said as he gave his sister a serious look.

"Hey miss, are you lost??" Cindy then turned towards Mikey when he said this. "The strip club's that way."

"Kid, you shouldn't talk to your elders like that. Now be a good pup and let the adults talk." She replied to him but Mikey just gave her a scoff.

"Lady, I may be young but I ain't stupid. Cause at least I'm not the one who's trying to get hots with a guys who's clearly not interested." A few snickers were then heard as Cindy narrowed her eyes at the innocently smiling wolf.

"Little wolfling, do you really thing that this sexy figure deserves to be in a strip club??" Cindy said as she narrowed her eyes a bit at Mikey.

"Hmm, yeah maybe you're right." Mikey said as he gave her a shrug. "The customers in that joint would rather want to see a lady with bigger boobs anyway." I was really shocked at what he said.

"Did he just..." Kate didn't finish as she and Tracy had their mouths open.

"What are you trying to say you little brat?!?!" Cindy said as she gave Mikey a sneer as the others just looked on, some of them snickering might I say.

"Lady, if anything's little here you might want to go and check in a mirror. I mean c'mon, Sebastian has bigger hooters than yours." Tracy and Kate couldn't hold it in any longer as they burst out laughing.

Some of the wolves who were training also couldn't hold their laughs. Cindy had a very shocked look on her face as she stared at the grinning young wolf.

She then just gave him a sneer before stomping away.

Leo and the others, after she left, laughed out.

"Thanks Mikey." I hear Jayden say as he and the said wolf gave each other a high five.

"No problem. Anything to save you from the evil clutches of the Two Sided Wall." Hearing what he called Cindy, all of them again burst out laughing.

"You know, I don't know Michael that well but I can tell that I'd really like him." Tracy said after she stopped her laughs.

"But look at who else is coming." Kate said.

I then saw Taylor walking towards Jayden's group. Fia stirred when we remembered what that she-wolf had said to our  mate yesterday.

She hurt him. So what the hell did she want with him now??

Jayden's POV

After the whole ordeal with Cindy, I was confident that I wouldn't have to face her again anytime soon.

But it looked like I had to face another person that I'd rather not see ever again.

"Jayden." Taylor called as she stood behind me, eyeing us.

"Hi Mikey." She gave the young wolf a smile.

Mikey looked at her like she was a stranger. After the events that happened between us, after what she did to me.. everyone just seemed a bit mad at her. "Hey."

"What do you want??" I asked her with distaste.

"To talk." I scoffed at that.

"We already talked yesterday. There's nothing more to say." I was then about to turn my bad on her, but she stopped me.

"Jay please. I just want to apologize for the things I said to you yesterday. I was out of line and had no right to say those." At this, I gave Mikey and the others a look to which they understood cause they soon gave me and Taylor alone as they walked away.

"I'm sorry. I know how it feels to lose a mate. You feel empty. Incomplete. That's how I felt when I lost my mate so I shouldn't have said those things to you."

"But you did." I immediately say. "You know what Taylor, just forget it okay?? But don't you ever dare talk about my mate ever again. Or so help me, I wouldn't care about the fact that you gave birth to my pup." As I gave her a glare, she nodded at what I said.

"Yes, I won't. But Jay please I beg of you. Let me be a part of Lucas's life. I miss my pup. Me and my wolf both do. I know of my mistakes but please give me a place in his life." She looked at me with her begging eyes.

"You can spend time with him." She immediately smiled and went to hug me but I cut her off.. " But only if there's someone else with you. Someone who I trust. Also, always tell me first if you plan on spending time with him so I'd know."

She gave me a nod and with that, he turned and left.

I was about to go and join Mikey and the others when a familiar scent hit me making me quickly turn.

Ros stirred at the scent's familiarity but as we looked into the distance, we saw three figures, one of which I recognized as Rose.

She gave me a small smile to which I returned before going on my way. But as I walked towards the others my mind kept on going back to that scent.

The scent that made me feel some sort of warmth. A scent that had been engraved in my mind from the very first time I caught it. A scent which always managed to drive me and Ros mad.

But that scent had vanished months ago along with its owner. So why?? Why am I smelling the scent of strawberries??

Why did I smell the scent of my mate??

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Alright Mikey is the best!!!

Does anyone here know what he meant when he called Cindy a two sided wall??😂😂

Also, do you all think Jayden did the right decision when he allowed Taylor to spend some time with his pup??

Comment down your answers. The next update will be coming soon so stay tuned. But until then guys please don't forget to...

VOTE⭐ & COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 13.9K 105
OMEGA -The lowest status that a wolf could get in a pack. Regarded as the scapegoat, the pack's personal stress reliever and the pack's personal p...
87.7K 1.9K 15
MOVED TO GOODNOVEL. Chapters 1-12 only. Warning: 18+ For mature audiences only. Read at your own risk. This book can not be read as a stand-alone. T...
5.3M 105K 48
12/23/18 #1 school 11/18/18 #8 beta Warning under massive construction. "God Makenzie! How many ways do I have to reject you just so you can underst...
116K 3.1K 89
🏅#1 badassfemalelead (oct 2023) 🏅 #5 seductive (nov 2023) #1 seductive (nov 2023) 🏅 #1 greenflag (nov 2023) 🏅#1 #3 beautifulfemalelead (nov...