𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍 | The...

By jiddle_

liam o'donovan x fem!oc ╭──────────────────✎ ╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 ᴢᴇɴɪᴀ ᴀᴅᴇʟɪɴ ✦ ╮ A girl abandoned by her alcoholic moth... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘖𝘕𝘌
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘖
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘚𝘐𝘟
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘌𝘕
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘚𝘐𝘟𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘖𝘕𝘌
BONUS CHAPTER

𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

4.1K 66 10
By jiddle_

ZENIA'S POV

Episode eleven - Jody Jackson
(Loosely based)

IF I WAS ASKED TO SUM UP A YOUTH DETENTION CENTRE IN ONE WORD IT WOULD BE STRUCTURED. You know when you wake up, when you eat, when you go to bed. Brick layered walls everywhere you looked.

I was placed in a less strict area due to how minimum my crimes where compared to some others charge with things like second-degree murder.

I had made friends with a few people to make my weeks bearable. Many of them had amazing talents which they could have pursued but now they're stuck in here. In my free time i had found my own talent of singing and i hope that later in life i'll get to go to college and actually do something good.

I only had one visitor in my stay which was Sapphire which i was entirely grateful for. Nothing from Liam, nothing from Mike. Saff had told me that Liam did go and live with his brother which i was happy about, i'm glad he found his family and he's happy.

Due to my good behaviour, small sentence and overcrowding they had let me go a week early. This was unknown information to anyone at the dumping ground. As soon as i had got to the front of the house i couldn't help but smile as a wave of memories hit me but they were slowly drowned out by the screaming and shouting coming from inside. Typical really. Instead of faffing around near the screaming i decide to just go through the back. I did debate whether I should climb through my window but because of my bags I thought it be easier just to go through the back.

When i'm in the kitchen i look around and see one other member of the house. Gus.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be back in 7 days and 5 hours"

"Well i'm glad to know you missed me Gus" I joke as i continue through the kitchen then I remember that the screaming is coming from the stairs which is where I need to go.

"Window it is i guess" I say as i turn back around "Gus come with me a second" and we both go outside to my window. I climb up the pole next to it and when i get in i throw down a rope for Gus to tie my bags too and pull them up.

"Thanks Gus! Oh by the way what's all the shouting for?" I shout down.

"There's a new girl call Jody Jackson" He states.

I collapse on my bed taking in the way it smells of me and Liam. I wonder if Liam visits often because i can't wait to see him again.

I hear talking outside my room about the new girl who has to share with Carmen who obviously wasn't happy.

"Why can't she go in Zen's room?"

"Because Zen is coming back" Mike explains "Jody has been through a tough time and she needs to share with someone who is kind and we know you're the best person for the job"

I can't help but chuckle at Mikes attempt and i open my door.

"Did you really think she'd fall for that?" I ask and they all immediately turn to face with with shock prominent on their faces.

"Zen?" Mike breaths out "What? when did you get out?"

"Like an hour ago"

Carmen and Lily both run up to me and pull me into a hug as Carmen squeals.

"The house has been so quite since you've been gone"

"I'll take that as a compliment" I laugh.

Mike looks at me "Zen can we talk in my office?"

I nod at him and we make our way to the office walking past Gus again. In the office there is already Gina and Tracy. As soon as they see me they look confused.

"What are you doing back?" Gina asked

"They let me out a week early" I state "Glad to know everyone missed me" i joke again

Tracy comes up to me and gives me a hug "Of course we missed you"

I roll my eyes "Seemed like by all the visits i got"

They all share guilty glances and Mike sighs "Look, we thought i would be better if we didn't visit you just in case anything we said would set you off"

"Seriously? that is the most pathetic thing i've heard. I felt like no one cared for me. I heard nothing from you lot or Liam. The only person who visited me was Saff" They all don't know what to say so i just shake my head and leave slamming the door behind me.

I just go into the lounge where Frank, Johnny, Tee and Tyler are just i hear Jody shouting again. "Jesus who let the rabid dog in" I joke as i pick up a pool cue.

"Am i going crazy right now or is Zenia standing in this room?" Tyler asks

"Would you like me to punch you to prove i'm here?"

"Oh no shes definitely back"

"Can you tell us stories about what happened there?" Johnny asks

I look up at them and they're all looking at me. I sigh "Fine come sit over here"

Whist telling them stories more members of the house can and joined it listen.

Jody comes in wearing pink clothes which I can only assume the Carmens. "What are you talking about?"

"Is that my cardigan?" Carmen asks

"I was cold"

"Take it off"

"Why you're not wearing it!"

"You can't just take other peoples clothes" I tell her

"It's only a borrow"

"Take it off or i'll make you" Carmen demands

"So make me"

Carmen starts to chase Jody around the room making a lot of noise.

"Good to be back" I say with sarcasm just as Jody lands next to Elektra on the couch. Elektra pins her down.

"Jody have you seen our toy cupboard?"

"Didn't know you had one"

"Of course we do, do you want to go and see it?" Elektra say and straightaway I can tell something dodgy is going on by how nice she is being.

Carmen, Lily and Elektra come back into the lounge.

"What did you do with her?" I ask

"Oh you know just took her to the toy cupboard" Elektra replies with a smirk.

"You better not of done anything bad because you don't know what she's been through" I tell them and Carmen and Lily share nervous glances. I look behind them and see Jody holding a plant pot. She walks over to Elektra and tips the plant all over her and throws Carmens jacket at her.

"You didn't have to lock me up for it!" Jody shouts

I look at them all "You locked her in? that's low you lot"

"Elektra did it!" Carmen shouts back

Jody has gone missing so Mike and Tracy have come back to her house to see if she's ran off there. whilst they're away I decide to go talk to Gina about Liam.

I walk into the office to see Gina sat at her desk "Do you know when Liam's coming to visit?"

Gina looks up at me startled because she didn't know I was there "No sorry Zenia, he hasn't come back since he left also knock next time."

"He hasn't come back?"

"Nope"

I walk out the office and ponder my thoughts I'll have to move out in a couple weeks due to my age and by that point I'll probably never see Liam again.

Time jump

Talking about moving out, i had been saving money to buy myself an apartment plus i was on the brink of getting a job that payed just above minimum wage. It took a lot of persuading due to my criminal record but i'm so close. I would move in with Sapphire at her flat recently got destroyed so I guess that rules that option out. Over the course of the next two weeks I had gone apartment searching with Tracy and I managed to find one which is cheap but also not a complete dump. After I bought the flat I move majority of my stuff in there and it was my last day at the dumping ground so it's time to say goodbye.

They had obviously thrown me a party and many people were in tears. I had said my goodbyes to many inviting the aching feeling i got by the fact i still have heard nothing from Liam, it was like he didn't exist anymore.

Saying goodbye to Mike was the hardest, it was like losing a family member. A man who i had looked up to for such a long time and a man of whom i saw as a father figure. But i still left, left with the promise that i would still visit every now and then.

I looked through my apartment of which i would spend the next majority of my life. This is it now, a new start.

A.N
This chapter is a bit dodgy but it was just a way to get into the 'Liam's story' part. Sorry lol

1542 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.2K 21
Ellie's not much of a party animal, but when your best friend's brother is throwing the party, you say yes, no questions asked. It wasn't like Ellie...
167K 5.9K 56
coby sawyer didn't have the best life. she lived with her shitty mother and stepdad, who wasn't a good guy. she had a brother, but he suddenly disapp...
26.5K 459 51
Thirteen year old and ex gang member Chloe Stone comes with trouble, sarcasm and all around attitude. And above all good old Irish fire. But deep do...
14.3K 352 27
When new girl Nova Parks is moved to The Dumping Ground, she makes quite an impact on the whole house, especially 'bad-girl wannabe' Elektra Perkins...