¹𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 | π–»π—Œπ–½ [βœ“]

By elychaa

βπ–£π—ˆ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—€π—Žπ—’π—Œ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗒?❞ She was just s... More

[01] light
[02] why
[03] train
[04] answer
[05] capability
[06] mafia
[07] fate
[08] calm
[10] cannibalism
[11] port
[12] letter
[13] end

[09] storm

9.8K 506 223
By elychaa

Atsushi ran inside the office, slamming the office doors in the process. Dazai told him about what happened with the president and to say the least, he was worried.

Fukuzawa gave him something to live for, a small group of people he could call family and as soon as he got a phone call from the bandaged man, he wasted no time and bolted to the office, he didn't even think of waking (y/n) up for faster transportation, he was that worried.

"Is it true that the president got hurt?" He asked, panting from all the running he did just to arrive at the office.

All the response he got was a nod from Dazai.

"We've tried to cure him, but Yosano's ability didn't even do anything," Kunikida sighed, he too was anxious about the president's current condition.

Fukuzawa was more than capable and everyone in the agency knew that, so to hurt someone that was the head of an ability organization, whoever did this was completely and utterly fucked up if their cover was blown.

(y/n) and Kyoka, after a few minutes, managed to teleport into the office, the latter was stoic as usual while the former looked disheveled with her uniform-that closely resembled what Yosano wore- messed up as some buttons were in the wrong holes

"I got the message from Ranpo-san, can I do anything?" (y/n) asked with Kyoka nodding, she wanted to do something as well.

The three teens were more than willing to lend a hand and do anything to cure Fukuzawa.

"We don't have anything as of now, but if there is something you could do, we'll tell you right away," Dazai tried to console (y/n), giving the girl a head pat in the process.

"But if it has a chance of possibly hurting you, then I'm sorry, we are not risking a life that isn't from the agency," Kunikida said flipping through multiple folders of papers

After a few hours of trying to figure out how to help Fukuzawa, Dazai told the three that he was going to investigate and that they were more than welcome to tag along.

It was as if the city was playing along with what happened, the streets that were usually filled with cars were now almost deserted, only a few cars were passing by.

As for the number of people that would usually trudge on sidewalks, it decreased. Oh, how the world seemed like it knew what it was doing with setting everything in place.

The four decided to separate ways, each of them investigating a different alleyway as they took into account Ranpo's story on how Fukuzawa was found lying on the floor with his blood almost everywhere.

Despite being clueless in the aspect of self-defense, Dazai still allowed (y/n) to go off on her own, the bandaged man saying something along the lines of "She needs this and I'm sure that she's more than capable," when the girl of topic was an earshot away from them.

The two understood what Dazai was trying to do and started their own investigation.

(y/n) tried her best to think, she wasn't used to solving mysteries or cases and she sure as hell wouldn't be able to solve this one, but she still tried her best, she wanted to do something to the man who welcomed her to the agency as an errand girl, she wondered what would've happened if, instead of the agency, she was teleported to the Port Mafia.

The three met up at the place they agreed on meeting at, they talked about meeting up at the said place after a certain period of time. Dazai was late, and when (y/n) teleported to the bandaged man, they found him lying on the alleyway's floor with a puddle of blood beneath him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

They've lost one of their most capable detectives, and what were they to do?

While Dazai was getting surgery at another hospital, the remaining uninjured members were all wallowing at the same hospital Fukuzawa was in.

To say that they were devastated was an understatement. Just after Dazai was admitted to the hospital, he managed to tell the three about the whole ordeal, about saving Fukuzawa.

The others already knew about what Dazai said, but it came from the Mafia.

"This is what I got, what the Mafia said was true, it's draining the life out of him," (y/n) had the urge to raise her eyebrows, they were still in contact with the Mafia despite what's currently happening, huh?

"Kunikida, we have no other choice!" Tanizaki then exclaimed, the orange-haired boy looked just as devastated as Ranpo was, his eyes were almost shaking.

Before Kunikida even had the chance to reply, Atsushi came running to the hospital's lobby, "The port mafia! They're surrounding the whole building!!"

"(y/n)! Teleport out of here this instant!" Yosano exclaimed before all of them left to protect Fukuzawa's hospital room.

The whole building shook, but that didn't scare (y/n) although it usually would.

With (y/n) being left alone at the hospital lobby, she proceeded to teleport to one of the buildings she managed to lay her eyes on, she was thankful that she scanned the whole area outside the hospital.

As she stood at the rooftop of the building that she visualized. A shit ton of people which were all dressed in black were just outside the hospital, but what managed to actually catch her attention was the familiar man stomping on the hospital's rooftop.

(y/n) concluded that it was Chuuya who managed to shake the whole building and luckily, she knew some of the Port Mafia members' ability thanks to Kyoka retelling the whole Guild story multiple times.

The girl tried her best to see what Chuuya was doing, despite having somewhat good eyesight, she still squinted her eyes to have a better view of the man who was talking to an earpiece of some sort.

Her hearing wasn't as great as her eyesight, but she did know that she called for reinforcements considering that the man started to move and go to the same floor Fukuzawa was in.

She wasted no time in teleporting to where the agency members were and with her arriving, she received surprised looks from those who were guarding the door.

"They're coming," (y/n) muttered

"We know, that's why we need you to teleport us here," Kunikida said, showing her an ambulance on a very specific place somewhere on hospital grounds.

Nodding, she first teleported Ranpo and Yosano, which was followed by the president himself, Kyoka and Atsushi and lastly Kunikida plus Kenji.

She was about to go back for Tanizaki, but was stopped by Ranpo. "It's okay, we've talked something out and Tanizaki has everything covered, don't worry," the detective said.

The ambulance then started to move with Yosano driving it.

It was the first time that (y/n) actually saw the president ever since he got hurt. She found the circle, which was placed just above Fukuzawa's chest, fascinating.

Blue light, it reminded her of the first time she arrived.

"Take down whoever the ability user was?" Atsushi asked Ranpo.

"Yes, this way there won't be any lives risked,"

"But what if the ability user's already gone?"

"It would be impossible to exit Yokohama at this point, all of the city's exits are being blocked by the agency and the Port Mafia,"

(y/n) released a sigh. Well, it was good to know that there was a way for them to save both presidents without having to kill each other.

"Only if I could teleport without needing to see his face" the girl was shocked when almost everybody turned to face her, "Did I say that out loud?"

"Don't worry (y/n)-san, you've helped us out already and we're thankful for that," Kunikida thanked the girl who earned a head pat.

'Are they copying what I do to Kyoka?'

A/N:
Double update 'cause the last chapter was rushed and because I haven't updated in the last week!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 127 19
Red is a beautiful color. It goes well with almost everything: Clothes, makeup, women, men, corpses, and the Grim Reaper herself. The most feared per...
95.1K 3.4K 23
They say that abilities are meant to be a gift. But for her, it isn't. It only caused misfortunes to her. It only caused countless painful memories...
31.4K 1.3K 10
It seems impossible. An urban legend, real? Apparently. (y/n) doesn't remember her past. She lives in the now, not speaking to anyone and acting on p...
187K 5.2K 30
After sacrificing yourself for Dazai. In your last words you tell Dazai something meaningful. After recovering you find out Dazai has gone missing bu...