Project Daddy || a.i

By Esmereldah

"You can call me daddy." "You cannot be fucking serious." __________ "This is a weird part of the internet, I... More

Teaser
Chapter 1 || "That was my baby."
Chapter 2 || "I love you, Daddy."
Chapter 3 || "She'll give you a blowjob."
Chapter 4 || "She's going to kill you."
Chapter 5 || "I'm sexually frustrated."
Chapter 6 || "Can we have sex?"
Chapter 7 || "Get it, Luke!"
Q&A
Chapter 8 || "Playful banter my ass."
Chapter 9 || "We actually microwaved it."
Chapter 10 || "Dangle on both sides."
Chapter 11 || "Lashton isn't real."
Chapter 12 || "Do it for Daddy."
Chapter 13 || "Professor Snuggles."
Chapter 14 || "I like when you call me that."
Chapter 15 || "Blondie and Daddy."
Chapter 17 || "Stalker."
Chapter 18 || "I want vodka."
Chapter 19 || "The baby... Slipped?"
Chapter 20 || "My fucking feelings!"
Chapter 21 || "You'll scream it one day."
Chapter 22 || "Up to you Romeo."
Chapter 23 || "You're cute Blondie."
Chapter 24 || "Michael's gotta go."
Chapter 25 || "Fuck it."
Chapter 26 || "Mate Date."
Chapter 27 || "Trust me honey."
Chapter 28 || "Take. Them. Off."
Chapter 29 || "Just breathe."
Chapter 30 || "What are you, his mother?"
Chapter 31 || "Friends with benefits?"
Chapter 32 || "The dirty version."
Chapter 33 || "Did he cum?"
Chapter 34 || "Tonsil tennis."
Chapter 35 || "Sexual inexperience."
Chapter 36 || "Horton hears a bitch ass liar."
Chapter 37 || "That's what daddies do."
Chapter 38 || "Daddy's working."
Chapter 39 || "Couple of fucks."
Chapter 40 || "Toxic relationship."
Chapter 41 || "I really like you."
Chapter 42 || "Managed to tame the beast, have we?"
Chapter 43 || "You love to be dominated."
Chapter 44 || "Stay the fuck away."
Chapter 45 || "Fuck you, Dora."
Chapter 46 || "Make me, babe."
Chapter 47 || "Are we having sex?"
Chapter 48 || "Baby girl."
Chapter 49 || "What about pre-cum?"
Chapter 50 || "Goddamn Fedoras."
Chapter 51 || "Alluring chocolate gaze."
Chapter 52 || "We will always regret."
Chapter 53 || "Wank, Spank then Shank."
Chapter 54 || "Rejection fucking sucks."
Chapter 55 || "Stay away from Pandora."
Chapter 56 || "Tell your girlfriend sorry."
Chapter 57 || "You're my Jay Z."
Chapter 58 || "Scream innocence."
Chapter 59 || "Don't tell mum."
Chapter 60 || "Suitable for ages 12+"
Chapter 61 || "Blue balls."
Author Q&A
Chapter 62 || "They're musicians not models."
Chapter 63 || "Finest Loveliest Tenderest."
Chapter 64 || "Listen here Chucky."
Chapter 65 || "He's gay not pregnant."
Chapter 66 || "I'll phone Karen."
Chapter 67 || "Lover's sense."
Chapter 68 || "Perfection."
Chapter 69 || "Lads Sleepover."
Chapter 70 || "Shut your fucking mouth pal!"
Chapter 71 || "Stay here, with me."
Chapter 72 || "Neutralize your attitude."
Chapter 73 || "I never deserved you."
Chapter 74 || "Frankly Panny dear I don't give a damn."
Chapter 75 || "Both at fault."
Epilogue || Part 1
Epilogue || Part 2
The Way We Say Goodbye

Chapter 16 || "He serenaded you?"

317K 10.3K 10.4K
By Esmereldah

(thank you so much for 100k, you're amazing)

- Pandora -

"Bullshít! No way did it not show us them having séx! I mean, really?"

I raised my eyebrow at Luke's sudden outburst and popped another piece of popcorn into my mouth, resting my head back against Evie's shoulder.

We all sat huddled in my living room, comfortably spread out along the couch. Ashton sat at the opposite end, paying more attention to his phone than the movie I had put on.

I tried my best not to look at him, but it was just so goddamn hard.

"I'm gonna sue," Luke stated, pointing accusingly at the television screen "I'm not even joking."

"Shut up Luke." Evie sighed, shifting herself into a more comfortable position. I groaned at the sudden loss of contact and shifted myself to the other side, now leaning my weight against Luke.

He was too caught up in the film to even notice.

"I waited this whole fücking time!" He yelled, his eyes wide with rage "And it didn't even have a sēx scene!"

"It would have been too much for Pandora's virgin eyes anyway." Ashton muttered, causing colour to rise to my cheeks.

"Shut up Ashton."

He stuck his tongue out slightly before typing something on his phone, subconsciously running his hand through his ragged hair. In that moment, he looked exactly like the old Ashton who would come to my house each day, eat all our food and then leave.

I hated it.

"Fück you Adam!" He screamed, slamming his palms down on the couch angrily "You should have stuck your díck in her when you had the chance!"

"Luke, shut up." I scolded, watching the titles roll onto the screen.

The blonde haired boy grunted before cuddling a large pillow to his chest, growling into the fabric. Evie grabbed the remote and switched the television off, stretching herself out and softly yawning.

"Pass the popcorn Pandi?" Ashton questioned, eyeing up the bowl lying on the table.

I frowned and sent him a look of annoyance, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Get it yourself."

"Don't be an idiot, just pass me it." He sighed, motioning it over with his fingers.

I pursed my lips in annoyance and leant back into the couch, ignoring the look of disgust he sent me. If he thought he could boss me around, than he could think again.

I was done playing his games.

"Evie, can I speak to you?" Luke randomly questioned, leaning across me to look at her.

My blonde haired friend paused before hesitantly nodding, sending me a nervous glance. I answered with a shrug, feeling just as confused.

"Use protection kids." Ashton joked, receiving a furious glare from Luke as he led Evie out into the hallway, leaving only two of us in the room.

Alone.

Together.

This should be fun.

"Seriously though, the popcorn."

"It's right in front of you Ashton," I sighed, trying my best to remain calm "get it yourself."

"It's too far."

"Stop being lazy."

"Please Pandi?"

I adamantly shook my head and he groaned, standing up from the couch and walking over to the table. After grabbing the bowl, he sat down next to me, his arm managing to hit my straight in the face.

By the smirk on his face, I knew he meant it.

"God, I thought you'd changed." I muttered, nervously intertwining my fingers together.

Ashton let out a low snort and stuffed a handful of popcorn into his mouth, wiping the salt residue onto the fabric of my couch.

"People don't change Pandi."

I let out a small sigh and reached towards the bowl on his lap, earning a small slap on the wrist.

"Mine." He growled, hugging the popcorn slightly closer to his chest.

"Technically they're mine." I pointed out, attempting - once again - to take some popcorn.

Ashton swatted me away, turning around so his back was to me. He was smiling, but I was far from amused.

"Look, I just want to taste some salty goodness!" I groaned, attempted to reach over his broad shoulders "Just let me have some!"

"Pandora, fück off!" He laughed, struggling in my grip.

I carefully knelt up and reached over, my head level with his. He was laughing, his breath hot against my cheek.

"Seriously Ashton!" I exclaimed, stretching forward until my fingers could nearly touch the bowl.

Before I could even attempt to grab it, he grabbed my hand and yanked me forward, causing my stomach to crash into his shoulder. I let out a small groan as he put his arms around my waist, standing up so I was now hanging over his shoulder.

"Ashton!" I screamed, repeatedly beating my fists against his chest "This is dangerous!"

"It's a fireman's lift Pandi," he chuckled, slowly spinning us around "what's the worst that can happen?"

"I could fall and die?" I exclaimed, letting out a small scream as he quickly leant forward, causing my legs to go flying up into the air.

Luckily I was wearing shorts, so no-one had the privilege to see the beautiful virgin white underwear I chose this morning. If they had, I'm pretty sure I know what their reaction would have been.

"Put me down Ashton!" I ordered, trying my best to sound intimidating.

He just laughed, so I'm guessing that it didn't work

"Ashton!"

"Fine." He chuckled, carelessly tossing me over his shoulder to land messily onto the couch.

I glared up at him angrily, my hair a tangled mess across my face. He took a quick look at me and snorted, poking at an exposed area of my hip. I felt my face burn a deep shade of red and quickly yanked my top back down, covering my pale skin.

"You're a díck." I grumbled, tugging my hair off my face.

"I have one too," he smirked, sending me a cocky wink "wanna see?"

I rolled my eyes and sat up, crossing my legs beneath me. I was so done with his shít, and I think he could tell.

"Can we watch another movie?" He questioned, falling heavily down beside me.

I shrugged, taking a piece of popcorn from the table and popping it into my mouth.

"Whatever."

Ashton gave a small nod but didn't bother to turn the TV on, lounging back against the couch. His head was slightly resting onto my shoulder, his hand placed carelessly on my leg. I could feel small electric shocks running through my body just from his contact, my heart beating slightly faster in my chest.

If I was a boy, I would have probably had a boner.

"People do change."

Ashton's eyes turned to look at me, his lips pulled down into a slightly confused pout.

"What?"

"You said people don't change," I reminded, nervously picking at my cuticles "but they do- Well, you did."

He let out a small snort and averted his gaze to the opposite wall, removing his hand from my thigh. A wave of disappointment washed over me at the sudden loss of contact, but I hid it well.

"How have I changed?" He chuckled, sounding slightly bitter "I'm the same guy I was two weeks ago. I still haven't cared for the baby, I still don't give a shít what people think, and I'm still a fücking idiot. Nothing's changed, I can assure you."

"Shut up Ashton," I sighed, giving him a small nudge "you're not an idiot."

He raised his eyebrow questioningly and I snorted, trying to contain my laughter. It wasn't that it was funny, it was just the fact that even Ashton knew how he could be. He realised he could be a díck and a bully, yet he didn't bother to change.

He was fine with the way he was - and strangely - so was I.

"Ashton, have I changed?" I mumbled, resting my head against his.

He paused before answering, his voice slightly softer.

"You're slightly more tolerable."

"Gee, thanks." I chuckled, giving him a small nudge "And the Nicest Guy of the Year Award goes to Ashton Irwin."

"It's the truth!" He exclaimed, receiving yet another nudge.

"Shut up."

He laughed for a while before stopping himself, his hand finding its way to my thigh again. I didn't bother to remove it, enjoying the sensation that filled my heart and ate away at my brain.

Ashton Irwin - metaphorically speaking - was an animal. He was greedy, possessive, fierce and strong. Yet he still managed to get my heart racing, and I hated him for it.

"Pandi."

"Yeah?"

"Is this the part where we kiss?"

And the moment was ruined.

The feeling of his hand on my thigh repulsed me, his breath hot against my neck sending chills down my spine. I didn't like Ashton, I liked the thought of him. He - in himself - was a self-absorbed bully who cared about nobody but himself.

All he had done over the past two weeks was lie and flirt himself out of any situation, and I had been too dumb to realise.

He didn't like me, he just wanted a goddamn A.

As casually as I could, I stood up, feeling extremely awkward as he sent me a confused glance. I didn't want to feel guilty, but I couldn't stop myself from remembering how nice he been earlier today.

If Evie was right - and he did like me - I would be looking so stupid right now.

But he couldn't, he was Ashton Irwin.

"Where you going?"

"I need the toilet." I lied, forcing a small smile before heading towards the door.

I felt so goddamn stupid.

Heading upstairs, I heard voices coming from Luke's room, followed by his door opening and Evie rushing out. She seemed pretty flustered, which wasn't really like her.

"Hey."

"I've fücked up so bad Pandora."

I gave her a puzzled look before following her into my bedroom, softly shutting the door behind us. She sat down on my bed, nervously chewing at her fingernails.

I had never seen her this stressed before, and we had been friends for fourteen years.

"Are you okay?"

She sent me an exasperated look and I blushed, feeling pretty stupid for asking. She obviously wasn't, but that's just what you naturally say to an upset person.

"Sorry- Um, what happened?"

"He didn't want to chat Pandora," she mumbled, slowly shaking her head "well- he did, but not really."

"What?"

"I tried to stop him, explain how I felt-"

"Oh my god," I frowned, my jaw dropping slightly "he raped you?"

"Fücking hell Pandora! No!" She exclaimed, her eyes wide with disbelief "He's your brother!"

"Look, by the way you were describing it-"

"He didn't touch me," Evie hissed, her eyes darkening slightly "don't be so horrible."

I held my hands up defensively before sitting down on my desk chair, too scared to sit down beside her. She was obviously a bit emotional right now, so she would probably want her space.

"So... What did happen?"

"He brought out his fücking guitar, didn't he?" She moaned, running her hand stressfully through her hair, tugging slightly at the end "I had to interrupt him halfway through and tell him I needed to pee."

"He serenaded you?" I coughed, a small smile tugging at my lips.

I knew Luke liked her, but I never thought he liked her that much.

"Don't smile!" She cried, slapping her hands over her face in shame "I ran out Pandora! He sang a song he wrote for me and I ran out!"

"You do like Calum," I reminded, chewing on the inside of my cheek "and he knows that. It was pretty unfair of him."

"It's not unfair at all," she spat, slowly shaking her head "what's unfair is the fact I can't go out with him cause I'm in love with his fücking best mate!"

"I wouldn't say love," I mumbled, awkwardly scratching the back of my neck "that's pretty deep shít."

"Oh, here comes Pandora with her fücking love advice!" She laughed sarcastically, causing my heart to drop slightly "Come on, tell me all about love! Cause you would know."

I bit my lip and looked down at the floor, my cheeks burning red with embarrassment. The worst part was, she was right. I had no clue what love was and what it felt like.

All I knew was love was usually unexpected and sudden. You could literally hate a person, and over time, things could start changing and you wouldn't even notice. It could be gradual, or overnight. Who knows? It messes with your brain, your heart, your body and your soul. It flips your whole world upside down, and you don't even notice until people start pointing it out.

I had never claimed I was in love, nor had I suspected I was.

Not until that curly haired boy with the stupid fücking bandanas waltzed into my life.

*******************

Gif: Ashton went 0 - 100 real quick

-

MY LAPTOPS BROKE I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK AGES. I'm using my little sister's laptop rn and it's difficult.

-

Song: Medicine by Daughter

-

Please vote/comment/add to your library.

And thank you so much for reading!

- Esmerelda💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
34.9K 1K 19
"Look! It's the Op-Op Fruit and Copy Copy Fruit!" Corazon exclaimed and showed both of the fruits to Y/n and Law. "The building is on fire and we hea...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
562K 7.2K 40
"You have a what?" "A kink." "What the fuck is a kink?" "Oh, baby...you're so innocent..." *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_* Highest ranks...