One-shots and things

By rain_55

Was #1 in HIYA on Oct. 8th. A place for us to do challenges, and just write random things. Might be a lot of... More

Hiya!
Candy Month
Take Me Instead
Pride and Joy
A Bit of Lore (To Mend The Broken)
RECOMMENDED
So I Was Tagged...
So I Was Tagged... (By One Of My Siblings lol)
Weird Pronunciations
Tagged. (By my sibling)
Whittling
We were tagged again. (doing it together this time)
Can you see me?
Merry Christmas
BIG BEE SWARM
TTB Rule #304
Please read
Can you solve it?
*insert epic title*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYDIA!!!
Not a chapter, but please read.

Q+A thing... of DOOM

81 4 27
By rain_55

Hiya!

So, we wanted to do something fun; a Q+A.

You can ask us anything about anything, and we will answer. 

Also, if you want  to direct a question at one of us, just say one of our names.

Or out Broken if you want it to go to all of us.

Example:

(For Broken) Why do you guys put Brandi Carlile in everything?

@example45, We LOVE Brandi Carlile and we put her in everything because her quotes are really good, and they fit a lot of the character that we work with. Also we are obsessed with her. Our family watches one of her concerts AT LEAST every two weeks.

We also take requests for one-shots, or anything in general. 

Also, If we have mentioned it before, we are pretty comfortable talking about it, so dont feel like you shouldnt ask something because you might offend us. Were pretty chill, and are here to help educate people on whatever they want to know about us.

Thank you!

-Broken <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.2K 26
AVYAANSH SINGH RATHORE :- King of Rajasthan, Cold, handsome, dashing, fearless, egoistic, rude, heartless, short- tempered, Maybe he is heartless but...
29.9K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
84.1K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
211K 763 26
its all in the title babes 😋