Left To Go Alone - TWD [ 1 ]

By ap0calyps3_7

- I was left. My last group said that they were running low on supplies and had to leave one of us. They vote... More

Prologue - i cant go on alone
Chapter 1 - let her sleep
Chapter 2 - the sniper
Chapter 3 - learning
Chapter 4 - lungs
Chapter 5 - behind the mask
Chapter 6 part 2- wake up
Chapter 7 part 2 - a burden
Chapter 8 part 2 - bite
Chapter 9 part 2 - cannibals
Chapter 10 part 2 - the priest
Chapter 11 part 2 - under
Chapter 12 part 2 - eaten
Chapter 13 part 3 - attacked
Chapter 14 part 3 - dehydration
Chapter 15 part 3 - we are the walking dead
Chapter 16 part 3 - new life, old habits
Chapter 17 part 3 - driven to do it
Chapter 18 part 3 - lay your hands off her
Chapter 20 part 4 - you dug your grave
Chapter 21 part 4 - remember when we met?
Chspter 22 part 4 - we would grow old
Chapter 23 part 4 - its been a long time
Chapter 24 part 4 - the herd
Chapter 25 part 5 - the wolves
Chapter 26 part 5 - negan pt.1
Chapter 27 part 5 - i will stay here till you wake
Chapter 28 part 5 - negan pt.2
Chapter 29 part 5 - negan pt.3
!announcement!
! His Wife is up !

Chapter 19 part 4 - you werent here for him

540 22 1
By ap0calyps3_7

"I was going to talk to him." Spencer says breathlessly, grabbing the floor boards nervously.

I was furious, whether Rick was here or not, I'd be the one talking to him. "About what." I pressed it harder, making him wince, "W-What he was going to do!- he already did what he was going to do so... so I can go-"

I pressed it harder, feeling his bone I knelt down to his height, my grip on the pen making my knuckles white. "You snuck into Rick and Is house, you weren't here for him. You knew he was locked up." I glared, "Come to think of it, you helped put him in the cell."

His eyes stopped watering in pain, and he didn't look scared. The anger in me washed away, he was faking it.

He grabs my throat, throwing me into the kitchen, I gasped gripping the side of my cheek. "You came for me! You lied!" I yelled, frantically standing up I grabbed the kitchen knife.

"Woah, you made the first move." He puts his hands up, panting he steps into the kitchen.

I was by the sink, he was behind the island.

"Because you broke in my house." I growled, my grip on the knife tighter. "And you threw me into the island, I think I have a right."

He steps closer to me, I put the knife out in front of me to show him to 'get back'. "Put the knife down." He nods, stepping back.

"Leave, now. Or I will." I glared waving the knife, "I was trained."

He glared, grabbing a glass cup he throws it at me. It shatters on my temple, I didn't feel anything.

The door slams open, Carl rushes in. "GET OUT!" He screamed, Michonne runs in at once, grabbing him by collar she throws him onto the floor, kicking him in the gut.

"Carl I-" I blinked, my eye suddenly getting closed by a liquid running down my face.
"We need to get you fixed, come on." Carl gripped my forearm. Dragging my out the door with Michonne beating Spencer In the gut, dragging him to Deanne.

I wiped my eye, grabbing Carl by the shoulder to ask him to slow down. I noticed blood left on his shirt, I look at my hand. My hand drenched in my blood.

I pressed my temple, "He cut me."
"And bruised your cheek, Rick will kill him. Almost like he did with Pete. I'd recommend you'd keep this one under the table till this subsides." Carl drags me to the infirmary, he seemed almost sad and irritated.

-

"I'm going to see Rick." I tell Eugene who sat in the corner, telling Denise to make sure that every stitch was right. "I don't think that's a great action to take since currently in these circumstances with Rick, I heard what Carl said to you and his accusations are correct." Eugene nods.

"You can probably see him, just lie if he asks you about this." Denise nods, putting the white bandage over the cut. Rubbing a cream on my bruise I winced, "When did this start?" Denise asks referencing to my injuries.

"When we first got here." I nod standing up I put my hair in a low pony tail, changing the subject, "I'll check on Rick, see if he's awake."

Denise grabbed my wrist, making me flinch I tug away. "You have head trauma, I'd recommend you don't." She explained.
"Rick is my life, I'm seeing if he is okay." I responded, storming out.

I could see people staring, looking at my bruise, these people clearly aren't prepared for the dead. Or for manners.

I see Michonne walk out of the house Rick was locked in, once seeing me she diverted her walk towards Carol and over to me. "Rick is sleeping." She nods, "He said he pulled the gun out just in case." She explains.

"I'll watch out." I nodded, looking at Abraham who peace signed me I walked past them, entering Ricks 'cell'.

I hear him groan, "I said was wanting to- ... Isabella?" He says, sitting up his gravely voice made me want to say aw. But I wasn't in the best mood, even if I wanted to go to bed as well. "I know you just got beaten up but... did you kiss her or did she kiss you. I- I'm just kind of paranoid." I asked, not coming out as strong as I wanted it.

"You think I kissed her and wanted it?" Rick asked, his tone in disbelief.
"Rick I just... Carl saw you two kissing and Spencer said he heard something. I just wanted to know what is going on?" I asked, moving to sit next to him.

For some reason it felt like I hadn't been around him in days, it's only been a day.

"At the party she started conversation, we got to know each other. Then Carol noticed how Sam seemed more disturbed and asked him what was wrong, eventually he spoke about how he use to lock himself in his closet and not come out till morning due to Jessie and Pete fighting. One day he came out when it suddenly went quiet and saw Jessie on the floor, unconscious." Rick explains, seeming to get tense.

"I never forgot when Shane-" at the mention of the name he became silent, seeming disturbed and shaky, "- when I first met Carol, when I woke from a coma. She was being abused by her husband. I never forgot and I will forever feel hate towards men who don't value women as gold." He became dark, his words were true.

"She asked me if I would do that for anyone else," he sighed.

"Would you?" I asked softly, looking into his eyes.
"I would do it for friends or for people I care about, I won't let anyone suffer like that."

He looks at his bruised knuckles, unable to look me in the eyes. I scooted next to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"She kissed me when I told her that. She took what I said the other way." He whispers, "I wouldn't kiss her."

I nod, feeling his hand bring my face towards him I flinched. Uh oh.

"Who did this." He asks, his voice low.
"I was making toast this morning, I forgot to let the kitchen floor dry after I cleaned it and I slipped, I'm okay." I smirked, gripping his hand and bringing it to my chest. Knowing that he saw through my lie I crawled over him, laying to his right.

"I think I'll join you in this nap." I smiled.
His smile wide as he lays down, pulling me into a hug.

-

"You have to choose sunshine."

I wake up, the small of the sun across my face. And a warm hand shaking me.

"I'm going to head back home, check up on Jessie to see if I hit her." Rick whispers, "Mind coming?"

I sat up, rubbing my eyes, "Yeah, sure I'll go."

He opens the door, the sun brighter than from the inside of that cell. I rubbed my eyes, intertwining Rick and I's hands together he squeezes it. Stepping out of the door and walking onto the side walk.

Very few people were in groups or alone, probably feared they might get attacked by Rick.

We saw Carols boyfriend and two of his friends, I was worried Rick might get beaten up by them from what he did the day before. "Hey." Rick nods to Carols boyfriend.

"Hey Rick." He nods back.

It was tense but surprisingly relaxed, I thought one of them might just jump on us. But Ricks grip on my hand was tight and uncomfortable.

When we got closer to Deannes house he sighed, glancing at her.

She held a clipboard and a pen, I knew for a fact she was asking people for their opinions on Rick, whether he should stay or not. But I have faith in Maggie, she won't let Rick get kicked out of here.

She glared at us as we walked by, clicking her pen was a clear warning to be careful where you step type of thing.

We drew closer to Jessie's house, I felt uncomfortable especially with the fact I yelled at her the evening before. But she kissed Rick, but she did take what he said the wrong way, right?

We stopped at her stairs, I waved as she nearly jumps out of her skin. "Rick?" She grumbled, her sight clear on me in worry, "You shouldn't be here."

Rick nods, releasing my hand he places his firmly on his belt, shifting his weight, "Yeah, yeah I know. I just came around to check on ya." Rick responded.

Jessie nods slowly, she saw us coming with our hands intertwined, "You were right, I was wrong." Rick said, "I shouldn't have pulled into action- but I couldn't let him." Rick explained.

She nods slowly, still glancing at me, "You know?" She asks me.

"It was clear as day," I responded, shoving my hands into my pockets, "It was a misinterpretation, I hope." I threatened, Rick didn't divert his eyes to me. He was agreeing with me.

"Yeah, yeah it was." She nods, shyly grabbing her tacs.

Rick turns around as I do too, before we take another step she whispers; "Don't turn around."

I froze, squinting across the street I catch the stare of Pete. Glaring intensely at Rick with rage.

"Just- you were right, Rick." She ends the conversation, we wait for another second before continuing our walk.

We start back to the house, Ricks composed tall and stiff. He is putting up a fake face, even though his is always tough this seemed... almost fake.

I noticed Carol putting back her dagger into its holder, sighing across the street.

"Rick?" I asked as we continued to stride towards the house, he hums back in response, "You okay?"

He sighed as we stepped on the steps of our house, "Yeah."

As we entered the house I felt my blood grow cold seeing my blood on the sink with the knife and glass. Carl pauses his cleaning as he slowly stood up.

"What happened here?!" Rick yelled, closing the door behind him.

"I cut myself on the glass." Carl lies.
"Don't lie to me, who's blood is that." Rick storms closer to the kitchen, noticing how the floor wasn't glistening with soap from when I supposedly cleaned the floors.

Carl looks at me, dang it Carl!

"You lied to me?" Rick turns towards me, his hands firmly on his belt he stood still angrily.

"I didn't want you to be concerned." I say, my tone strong.
"About what? I was already concerned a long time ago when I saw your cut. Don't lie to me, please." Rick says, his tone softer.

I run a hand over my face, glancing at Carl he shrugged.

I have to tell him, don't I.

"I was attacked."

"By whom?" He steps closer to me.

"Don't go and find him, please. I know you will but... don't do it." I begged.
"Who did it isabella." He growled.

"... Spencer." I replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 5.4K 47
•Book 1• Book 2 will be coming as soon as possible! Alex Grimes (you) always had a Fire in her. She was training to be a cop, Just like her father...
47K 1.8K 65
the rest of the world was black and white, but we were in screaming color, and I remember thinking are we out o...
87.2K 1.4K 67
\Carl Grimes X Reader/ COMPLETE Rewrite is out now "This world was made for us. We were meant to be together. To fight together, to make it through...
75.8K 2.8K 47
|Book Two of the 'Forever' trilogy| Sequel to 'Forever Alone // Carl Grimes.' "Your journey will be hard. It will test the limits to your love for th...