Stuck In The Middle ~MITM Fan...

By Jen-Anne_Arrison

*Malcolm In The Middle* In which Malcolm isn't the only smart person in his household. More

Cast
Chapter 1: We have a playdate?
Chapter 2: High IQ For The Twins
Chapter 3: I'm a Krelboyne Student
Chapter 5: Whos The Victim
Chapter 6: Seperate Interviews
Authors Note!

Chapter 4: Offically A Krelboyne

615 23 1
By Jen-Anne_Arrison

"Why are you all just staring at us? It's getting creepy." ~Wendy Wilkerson
***
Wendy and Malcolm stand in front of their old classroom saying goodbye to everyone. Since the two were headed to a new adventure, as Krelboyne students. A program for the gifted.

"I just can't say enough about how proud we should all be of Malcolm and Wendy, for getting into the gifted program." The teacher said with a smile, but also a sad glint in her eye since her two favorite students were leaving. "Now, Malcom and Wendy may not look different then the rest of us, but they are. Very different. In their brain. And I think we should recognize them for that." The teacher said making the last statement awkward for the two. The kids all waved bye except for Dave Spath who continued to glare at the two, considering he won't be able to prank Malcolm in class anymore.

"Bye." The girl Julie whispered sadly. The twins sighed and headed to the Krelboyne's room.
***
Once Wendy and Malcolm made it, they sat next to each other and Caroline their new teacher started talking. All the Krelboyne students just kept on staring at Wendy and Malcolm.

"All righty, today we are starting a new section on the Peloponnesian War which I know you are all going to love. Malcolm and Wendy, are you okay?" Caroline asked looking at the twins. The two were very uncomfortable and overwhelmed at all the stares.

"Uh, yeah. We're fine." Malcolm said trying to reassure everything was okay. Caroline squeezed past by the students crowding the twins.

"Alright. Excuse me." She said trying to get back to the front. Wendy narrowed her eyes at everyone.

"Why are you all just staring at us? It's getting creepy." Wendy said and then looked at Malcolm confused.

"Stop staring at us!" Malcolm shouted and looked at Stevie after noticing his sisters confused look. "Why do they keep doing that?" Malcolm asked his friend. Stevie looked at the twins.

"You're new." Stevie said. Wendy rolled her eyes. "So what? That doesn't mean they need to stare at us." Wendy said annoyed.

"Oh, great. So we're the freak of the show?" Malcolm said getting angry. Wendy noticed and put her hand in his shoulder, hoping to calm him down.

"Just.... chill out." Stevie said shocked at the outburst. "Dont tell me to chill out. You chill out. Nobody can live like this." Malcolm shouted. Wendy narrowed her eyes. "This class isn't gonna be so bad Malcolm, the students just need to get use to us." Wendy said trying to reason with him, making Stevie nod in agreement.

"I'm okay." Stevie said. He was fine living like this. Even though he did wish his parents let him have a little more fun.

"Oh sure. You're okay because it doesn't make any difference to you. You've always been a freak." Malcolm said. Wendy's eyes widen. "Malcolm!" She scolded. He ignored her and continue. "We use to be normal." Malcolm said and then realized his mistake. "You're going to take that the wrong way aren't you?" Stevie glared at him. "You...suck!" He said and rolled away in his wheel chair. 

"Really Malcolm? He was our only friend you know." Wendy said in annoyance. Malcolm looked guilty. "I know. I'll fix it. Don't worry." He said. Wendy nodded satisfied before getting back to work.
***
It was now Lunch time, which made Wendy glad since she was starving. But she did make sure that Malcolm apologized to Stevie. After all he was their only friend at the moment.

Malcolm went up to Stevie and Wendy followed. "Stevie?" He asked trying to get the boys attention.

"What?" He said annoyed. He was still very upset from earlier, which Wendy couldn't blame him. "Look, I, Uh...." Malcolm said trailing off but got distracted as Spath and his friends were laughing. "Score!" Spath shouted. Wendy glared at the boy. He was a disgrace to human nature. Malcolm having enough interrupted him.

"Hey, Spath! Why don't you stop being such a buttwipe!" Macolm shouted and threw his lunch sack on the ground out of anger. Wendy's eyes widen at his outburst.
She stood closer to Stevie out of fear what was going to happen.

"What'd you call me?" Spath said standing up from his seat. An angry look plastered on his face.

"You heard me! I don't care anymore. I just don't care, Spath, okay? You need to stop flirting with my sister. She will never like you! All you ever do is make everyone's life miserable! Except for your little monkey-slaves over there. Why, by the way, only pretend to like you! They hate you as much as everyone else does! And you're just too busy mean and stupid to ever figure it out!" Malcolm shouted. Everyone around him was shocked. Wendy had a small smile considering he stood up for her and everyone else around him.

"Wow. I don't know about you but the Krelboyne really hurt my feelings." Spath said and started walking up towards Malcolm with his crew following.

Stevie and Wendy walked closer to Malcolm. "Spath, leave my brother alone." Wendy said as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Hey." Stevie said to Malcolm. "Go away Stevie And Wendy. This could get ugly." Malcolm said making the two stop where they are.

"It's good you have your sister to protect you, but you and I both know I'll be your brother in law one day. And that your friends with Stevie. I'm sure he won't mind sharing his wheelchair with you." Spath said threatening him. Wendy almost gagged. She would never marry Spath. Even if he was the last person on earth.
Spath put his fist up and he was about to punch Malcolm, but Malcolm was smart and ducked but Spath ended up hitting Stevie making Stevie "trip." Over.

Everyone gasped and Shouted as Stevie pretended to groan in pain sending a wink their way, making Malcolm and Wendy smile.

"Dude, you hit a cripple." One of Spath's friend said. Wendy glared at Spath going along with Stevie's "injury." Spath was in complete shocked. Everyone knew Stevie was off limits and the look on Wendy's face made Spath feel more guilty.

"I didn't mean to... I wasn't trying... Stevie, I'm sorry!" Spath tried to apologize as everyone gathered around Stevie to help lift him back up.

"What the hell is your problem Spath? Not only did you try to fight my brother, but then you hit my best friend? You and I will never happen! Not in a million years." Wendy shouted and shoved him backwards making him fall on the floor.
This was the only chance she got to hit him so why not take it?

"I'm sorry Wendy!" Spath said with a guilty look. "Apology not accepted." Wendy said and went to go help Stevie.
***
After the whole fiasco that happened at School, Spath got sent to the principals office which made Wendy very happy. Her brother also didn't get punched by Spath, so it was a win win for the twins.

Wendy decided to call her brother Francis to tell him what happened.

"Hey Princess Wendy, what do I owe the pleasure?" Francis said on the other line. Leaning against the wall.

"A fight happened at school today. It was so awesome Francis! Spath finally got in trouble. After the principal comes out and everyone's talking all at once. So the story he puts together is that Spath attacks Stevie for his lunch and Malcolm was like a hero that stepped in to defend him. It was the most beautiful moment of my life." Wendy rambled. Francis smiled. He was glad she wasn't as miserable without him their.

"Sounds like you had an amazing day. So what's it like being the smartest one in the family? Mom told me you had a High IQ of 180." Francis said. He was definitely proud his sister was smart. She would definitely need it, if she wanted to survive being apart of the family.

The two talked on the phone for hours before Francis had to hang up. Wendy smiled before going outside to see her brother sitting on a garbage can. Dewey was inside it. She rolled her eyes.
***
Chapter 4 is finished! I'm definitely gonna make Francis and Wendy have a very close bond with each other besides Malcolm. 

Please comment, vote, and Share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 252 16
Read to find out (I'm too lazy to write a proper description)
42.1K 557 26
It's exactly as the title says with just a bit more ;)
6.4K 109 11
When an unexpected visitor arrives with new information about Della they must work together as a family to find out what happened to their parents (S...
18.2K 398 18
So this is basically the moonvasion, but my take on it. It mainly focusses on Louie :> Achievements #1 ducktales