ℓιℓу ρнσєвє ѕиαρє {ѕ. ѕєνєяυѕ}

By shiggyyyy

"ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ sɴᴀᴘᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ?!" "ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sɪɴɢʟᴇ?! ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀ-" "ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀʟ... More

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨!!
𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧!!
𝐩𝐞𝐭!!
𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞!!
𝐲𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥!!
𝐡𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐟𝐟!!
𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞!!
𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬!!
𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐬!!
𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦!!
𝐨𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤!!
𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭!!
𝐛𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡!!
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫!!
𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠!!
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡!!
𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐬' 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝!!
𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲!!
𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚!!
𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐬!!
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲!!
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲!!
𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰!!
𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥!!
𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧!!!!
𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭!!
𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞!!
𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐬!!
𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞!!
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!!
𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧!!
𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐱!!
𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚!!
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡!!
𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞!!
𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!!
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞!!

𝐝𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲!!

21.2K 958 941
By shiggyyyy

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

BY THE TIME april rolled around, lily had already mastered quite a scroll of spells.

bellatrix and voldemort insisted on lily learning the three unforgivable curses, despite how afraid she was of them.

though all was well, as the little girl was not capable of performing any of them yet.

just as little lily was about to cast the imperious curse on a bug, loud talking was heard in the middle of the malfoy manor, which never happened unless there was a death eater gathering.

bellatrix stopped as she maniacally grinned, clearly excited for what's to come.

"come on now lily. we have guests and I'm sure you'll love to meet them", bellatrix smirked.

"u-umm...okay..."

lily followed bellatrix out the practicing room as she reached the main room where the malfoys were already standing.

"LILY!"

"m-mione...ron...and harry??"

lily felt her chest swell with such conflicted emotions. she was surely excited to see them once again, but not in this situation, not like this.

"oh lily!! have they been hurting you?! are you okay?!", hermione worried.

though the girl couldn't get to lily, as she was restrained by the snatchers.

"hurt her? why would we hurt our little princess over here?", bellatrix mocked, making lily suddenly remember that the trio didn't know who her real father was.

"princess? what do you mean princess?", ron asked, scrunching up his face in confusion.

"little lily here is the daughter of our dark lord. isn't that right, lily?", bellatrix grinned, pushing the girl slightly forward towards the trio.

"l-lily...she..she's lying right? right??", hermione asked, staring right at the little girl.

"I-I..."

"TELL US!", harry shouted, making lily flinch.

draco hastily picked lily up, patting her back.

"watch your tone potter!", draco warned. though the boy understood where the three's frustration came from.

after all, when he had just found out about lily's real status, he was beyond shocked too.

bellatrix let out a few chuckles until something shiny had caught her eye.

"where'd you find that?", bellatrix quickly asked, making the chief of snatchers look up.

"oh, it was in the forest of dean with them", the man casually answered, not understanding the importance of that sword.

"pettigrew! bring the two boys to the dungeon. leave the girl with me", bellatrix commanded.

lily looked up from draco's shoulder as she witnessed bellatrix inching closer and closer to hermione.

"a-aunt bella...what are you doing?", lily meekly asked.

bellatrix simply smiled.

"I'm just going to ask your friend over here a question. and if she answers, then nothing will happen to her", bellatrix answered.

but lily knew better, as the look in bellatrix's mischievous eyes said otherwise.

"now tell me, where did you find the sword", bellatrix asked, clearly intimidating hermione.

"I don't know", hermione answered.

"I'll repeat it one last time. where. did. you. find. the. sword?!"

"I-I don't know".

bellatrix immediately pinned hermione to the floor, taking out a knife that was strapped around her thigh.

"aunt bella—"

"SHUT IT! are you going to tell me or not? this is your last chance", bellatrix threatened, taking the knife and placing it extremely close to hermione's arm.

"AUNT BELLA! P-PLEASE STOP!!", lily sobbed, not even realizing that she was crying.

the little girl was scared, scared for hermione. she knew what bellatrix was capable of, and hermione did not deserve any of that.

"aww, little lily is crying", bellatrix mockingly cooed.

"toughen up won't you?! nothing in life is always going to be sheltered for you!", bellatrix growled, stabbing the knife dangerously close to hermione's arm.

hermione squeaked as harry and ron had suddenly busted out of the cell.

"LET HER GO!!", harry shouted, pointing his wand at the malfoys and bellatrix.

immediately, bellatrix, narcissa, and draco defensively fended off the trio, with lily shakily standing by the sideline, not sure who to help.

bellatrix then gasped.

"YOU DARE SNATCH THE WAND FROM A PUREBLOOD WITCH?! ELVES SHOULD FOLLOW THEIR MASTER'S ORDERS!!", bellatrix reprimanded.

"dobby has no master! dobby is a free elf and dobby is here to save harry potter and his friends!", the elf proclaimed, making bellatrix grit her teeth.

just as draco was about to cast a spell, ron hurriedly grabbed the back of lily's shirt and stuck his wand against her throat.

"NONE OF YOU MOVE! if any of you guys move a muscle, she will get it!", ron threatened, making lily whimper.

"WEASLEY! IF YOU EVEN DARE HURT HER—"

"SHUT IT MALFOY!!", ron interrupted.

harry disarmed bellatrix and draco as they were all apparated away with the help of dobby.

bellatrix then hastily grabbed the knife and threw it at the portal, nearly making it in.

draco clenched his fists as he watched lily disappear with the trio and elf.

"what do we do? she's gone! she's gone!!", lucius breathed out.

"I'm sure it'll be fine—"

"it won't! the dark lord's bound to find out", lucius worried, making narcissa and draco shake in fear.

bellatrix simply remained neutral as she had the band of snatchers chase after them.

"if you guys don't safely get lily back, expect to be hexed in the next 24 hours", bellatrix commanded.

"y-yes ma'am!"

//❁//

"DOBBY! DOBBY!!", harry screamed as he hurried over to the bleeding elf that had a knife stuck in his stomach.

lily touched her head as ron and hermione crowded around the dying elf.

seeing the bleeding creature, lily was immediately reminded of the blood-replenishing potion that snape had made her carry around for emergencies.

"let me help!!", lily exclaimed as she made dobby drink majority of the potion.

dobby coughed as the knife was pulled out of his stomach. the wound almost immediately started closing, with the blood seeping back into where it should be.

"dobby's forever in your debt ms. lily! thank you for saving dobby's life!!", dobby cheered, making the four smile.

"I'm glad I could help", the little girl said.

"oh lily!! thank you for stopping her", hermione said as she pulled the girl into a tight hug, nearly on the verge of tears.

"I missed you mione...and you guys too", lily said to ron and harry.

"I'm sorry about that. you know...earlier. it was the only way we could—"

"it's alright ron. I understand", lily smiled.

"so you're really..."

"yes, I am. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys...but that's because I didn't find out until this summer! I visited hogwarts during christmas break but no one knew where you three were!", lily explained.

"we were on a mission...", harry hesitantly responded.

"to find the horcruxes right?? no worries, professor dumbledore told me before he..."

the four dejectedly looked down as dobby just patted the little girl's back.

"we need to break into bellatrix lestrange's vault", harry suddenly said, making the other three look up at him.

"what why?"

"judging by her reaction, she must have something in there that she didn't want us to find. perhaps like godric's sword for example", harry said.

"dobby, can you apparate us there?", hermione asked.

"of course! dobby can apparate you guys to many places. but perhaps the goblin should also come with, as he would be of great help", dobby suggested as the trio just nodded.

lily glanced around as she wondered if she was allowed to come along too.

"you should stay here with bill and fleur", harry said, making the girl immediately shake her head in protest.

"no! I'm coming along. I promise I won't drag you guys back!!", lily said.

"I can even use magic now, so please take me along with you guys!"

the trio looked at each other as they truly wondered if it was okay to take an eight year-old with them.

"fine", harry huffed out.

"but promise to stay close with us at all times, understand?"

"yes sir!", lily saluted as she smiled, making the others do so too.

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 916 16
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝐲 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝐲.. 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖏𝖔𝖗 𝖉𝖎𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝐲 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖊𝖘 ... 𝖘...
1.5K 102 29
❝ "God, Lestrange, you're so fucking annoying, you know that?" "Oh, I'm annoying?! You make me want to pitch myself off the astronomy tower! I fuckin...
120K 4.3K 41
© I do not own Harry Potter "𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞...
21.3K 1.1K 15
𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲...