Hell's Belles: Beginnings

Oleh KaylaWoods289

In a world where all different creatures roam openly. There is only one rule that holds true. Stay true to y... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1: New Beginnings
Chapter 2: First Impressions
Chapter 3: Let it all out
Chapter 4: Setting Rules
Chapter 5: Telling the Parents
Chapter 6: First Kiss
Chapter 7: Learning more
Chapter 8: Such the witch
Chapter 9: Bring on the Drama
Chapter 10: Turning the Tables
Chapter 11: Dinner
Chapter 12: An Apology
Chapter 13: Temptress
Chapter 14: Knowing your place
Chapter 15: Meeting
Chapter 16: Meus Amor
Chapter 17: Date Night
Chapter 18: No Empty Threats
Chapter 19: Mate Bond
Chapter 20: The Coven
Chapter 21: Thaddeus
Chapter 22: Elders
Chapter 23: Preparing
Chapter 24: Amazement
Chapter 25: Revelation
Chapter 26: Deals and Threats
Chapter 27: Heat
Chapter 28: His Queen
Chapter 30: Future Luna
Chapter 31: Rising to the Challenge
Chapter 32: Revelations
Chapter 33: What the?
Chapter 34: Brief History
Chapter 35: Invaders
Chapter 36: Awake
Chapter 37: Contain & Released
Chapter 38: Leo
Chapter 39: Hell have no Fury
Chapter 40: Safe
Chapter 41: Resolve
Chapter 42: Romeo & Juliet
Chapter 43
Chapter 44:Ceremony
Epilogue

Chapter 29: Understanding

796 54 1
Oleh KaylaWoods289

"Nessa WAIT!"

Nessa takes a deep breath hearing Tara's voice. The little angel the only one in the family able to calm her when her anger rises. She turns around finding her jogging out the door of the bar. Tara's eyes are searching her own as she walks to her eldest sister. 

"Tara, I need time..."

Tara looks to her before stepping forward to wrap her arms around her waist. Nessa remaining rigid for a moment. Once Tara's hand begins rubbing her back, she sighs forcing her body to relax as her mind continues racing back to her younger sister. First she finds out she is mated to a werewolf and now they have to 'consummate' their relationship due to the bond. It's fucking ridiculous. Even her species have the choice. They choose whom will be their beloved for eternity. She still hasn't found that connection with anyone and can't imagine what it would feel like... but to be bonded only by a connection that wants her baby sister to have sex... Jesus!

"She will be okay Ness"

Tara whispers gently in her ear. Nessa rolls her eyes over her shoulder but doesn't say anything. She has seen to many times where things weren't 'okay' to know this would be yet another battle for them. 

"Where do you think you're going?"

Nessa looks up to find Kacia strolling out towards them. Nessa huffs knowing she is about to get yet another lecture. She gently releases Tara before stepping back running her hand through her hair. Kacia's eyes remained glued on her. 

"This can't be seriously happening."

"It is" Kacia says sternly. Nessa runs her hands down her face. 

"She is only 17!" 

Kacia goes to step forward but Nessa needs to get away. Turning she runs away. Her inhuman speed coming in handy currently. She doesn't pay attention where she is going but just knows she needs to get away. She finds herself sitting in the middle of no where next to a small pond. It is silent and everything is peaceful... The exact opposite of what her current emotions are. It is a good retreat from the sanctity of her mind. 

She sits there looking at to the water. The breeze causing small ripples on top. The only movement present in the serenity of the water. A flash of light occurs and Nessa doesn't even move fully aware of whom has arrived. Her eyes remaining on the water as a ray of utter sunshine sits down gently beside her. Nessa than realizes that only one person showed up. 

"Kacia didn't come?"

"I thought it would be better if I spoke to you."

Nessa raises a brow looking to the youngest of the sisters. She doesn't look to her but tilts her head looking to the water with the most innocent face. Nessa recalls the years of being around Tara. Tara has always been her polar opposite but in so many ways were alike. They were unlike anything else they have ever encountered. Tara was one of a kind and as far as Nessa knew... No one was created the way she was. Nessa felt very protective of all her sisters but Tara was different. She was the pureness that Nessa knew she could never achieved and in a way preserved Tara's for that reason. She wanted her to forever remain innocent and pure. 

"I don't think anything you or Kacia say could change my mind Angel.."

"I do not wish to change your mind." Tara states simply still gazing outwards. 

"Do you not find it ridiculous this whole thing?!" Nessa says waving her hands before standing up. Tara remained seated still not gazing to her. She begins pacing as her mind falls back to Belle. "I mean, they have only known each other for such a short amount of time!"

"I like the water!" 

Tara says absentmindedly while Nessa stops dead in her tracks looking to her sister in confusion. Her face reading 'Are you serious?' Regardless she turns looking out to the water. Tara gently gets up coming to stand by her sister before pointing out. 

"Do you see how it moves?"

"Tara, what are-"

"All those small movements only caused by the slightest of breezes." Nessa goes quiet listening to her speak. Tara leans down picking up a small pebble by her feet before tossing it to the pond. "Yet when a bigger disturbance occurs, it effects the water differently."

Nessa already knows that. It doesn't take a scientist to know this. "Yes the water is great, but we're talking about Belle."

"What do you think would happen if I threw a bigger rock in?"

"Tara, seriously?!" She asks incredulously. 

 "Answer my question Ness."

"It would make a bigger ripple. The ripple would push out equal around all sides."

"Does it hurt the water?"

"No. Eventually the water would settle as if the rock was never there."

"Hmm... interesting." Tara says tapping her chin. Nessa rolls her eyes but has to ask. 

"What?"

"So disturbances don't last forever... It's just a bleep in time before settling again."

Nessa stands there with her mouth agape. Her sister tricked her into a damn lesson. Tara gives her a wide smile giggling gently at her expression. Nessa's mouth opening and closing without words by her cheekiness. 

"You little-"

"Angel?" Tara says still grinning while cutting her off. Nessa huffs looking back at to the water watching the ripples settle from the rock that was tossed in a moment ago. 

"What if she isn't ready Tara?" Nessa asks in all seriousness. Tara doesn't speak for a moment pondering her words. 

"No one is ever ready for change just as the water wasn't ready to be disturbed. It is how we handle the changes that will make the difference."

"Yes but what if-"

"What if the sky was to fall? What if the angels reigned down from heaven and the demons risen from hell? What if I was to die-"

"DON'T" Nessa says cutting her off with a finger point. Tara gives a soft smile looking down. 

"We can never account for all the what ifs. We do all we can and prepare for the worst. We will always survive Ness... It's who we are."

Nessa exhales slowly allowing her sister's words to settle in her mind. She is right, as she usually is. It is not often that Tara gets philosophical and all knowing but Nessa always listens when she does. They stand there for a moment before Nessa reaches down for her own pebble to toss in the water. Her eyes watching the ripples spread out from the disturbance and then disappear.

"We will survive..." Nessa repeats her sister's words. 

They stay for a little longer trying to skip rocks before deciding it's time to head home. Nessa running since Tara's gift often leaves her feeling sick. She arrives home to find everyone gathering outside for dinner. Laughter guiding her to her family. She arrives to find Belle sitting with Kacia and Tara lying on one of the benches. Grace is laughing at something while handing out the plates. They all turn to her as she walks out. A small smile on her lips. Kacia gets up saying she needs to get drinks. Tara offering to help. Grace then realizes what the sisters are doing and claims to have left something inside following the duo in. 

"They couldn't have made that any more obvious."

Nessa chuckles agreeing with Belle. Her blonde sister pats the seat beside her making Nessa relent and sit beside her. It is then that she finds Belle's body temperature radiating higher than normal but doesn't say anything. 

"I'm sorry sis"

Nessa says looking down to her hands picking her nails. Belle's hand coming over to lay on top of them stopping her motion. Her eyes slowly coming up to her sister's eyes. They hold confusion wanting her to further explain. 

"Ness, why are-"

"I just don't think it's right that you have to have sex!"

Belle's mouth making the 'O' while looking down. A hint of pink coming to her cheeks. Nessa doesn't know what to say so they sit there in silence momentarily. Belle clears her throat looking to her eldest sister. 

"You know, I wasn't sure either... Not until I talked to mom."

"Mom convinced you to have sex?" Nessa ask completely baffled. Belle laughs shaking her head. 

"No no no, nothing like that... It's just what she said that made it seemed..." Belle pursed her lips trying to find the right word. "okay"

Nessa was really starting to hate that term. She felt Belle grab her hand drawing her attention back to her. She looked into those deep blue eyes that she has come to care for so much. A reassuring smile as she squeezed her hands. 

"I just don't want you to get hurt."

Belle can tell that she means its and nods her head in understanding. "I'm glad that you care but I want this Ness... I love him."

Nessa searches her face and relents with a nod when she finds no signs of hesitation. Belle is ready for this step and who was she to judge. She still really didn't like the idea but it was her sister's decisions. Nessa's eyes traveling down to their hands and smiles finding a familiar ring sitting on her hand. 

"Your wearing it.." Nessa says gently touching the familiar stone. Belle nods her head. 

"I haven't taken it off since you gave it to me." Nessa smiles warmly until she thinks of something. 

"Do me a favor?" 

"Hmm" Belle says looking to the ring as well. 

"The ring can read heighten emotions so when you do decide.." Nessa says clearing her throat. "to take that step, please take this off."

Belle is stunned for a moment before she throws her head back laughing loudly. Nessa winces but eventually laughs as well. Soon the family come back out happy to find the sisters laughing together. Grace smiles happy her daughters are able to work everything out between themselves. They all sit down and begin having their dinner outside. The weather is beautiful and Tara begins telling the group about how Jake practically fell during a class she had with him and Kacia. Kacia nodding her head in agreement. 

They begin putting away their dishes when Belle feels her chest tighten. Cole. She looks to her family who have an understanding as they nod. Grace points to the door. 

"Go... Call if for Tara if you need us." 

Belle nods her head before turning to Nessa. Slipping the ring off her finger, she hands it to her enclosing it safely in her palm as she kisses her cheek. Nessa nods her head gripping the ring as Belle takes off out the back door. A heavy sigh released knowing all will change after tonight. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

22.4K 659 35
"I want to claim you right here, so you know you're mine." His nose lightly traced a line down to the base of my neck. He placed a soft kiss on my sk...
19 0 9
In a world where everything is normal, the reality reveals that normal is only what we want to believe in; what we were taught to believe in. However...
6.9M 178K 38
β€’ N O T A F A N F I C T I O N β€’ The things I do are not for pleasure or entertainment. I do them for the sake of revenge. I seduce V...
2.2K 125 59
Prologue She leads a simple life and is unaware of her great abilities or the existence of the supernatural world. She finds herself drawn to two cha...