ENOUIA

By Flippin_ola

Collection of traditional love stories. محفل میں باربار انہی پر نظر گئی ہم نے بچائی لاکھ مگر پھر ادھر گئی 💫... More

Milanملن💫
Milan《1》
Milan《2》
Milan《4》
Milan《5》
Milan《6》
Milan《7》
Milan《8》
Epilogue
Sehar-e-Ishq سہر عشق💫
Sehar-e-ishq《1》
Sehar-e-ishq《2》
Sehar-e-ishq《3》
Sehar-e-ishq《4》
Sehar-e-ishq《5》
Sehar-e-Ishq 《Last Chapter》
Epilogue
Jan-e-Tamanna☄جان تمنا
Jan-e-Tamanna《1》
Jan-e-Tamanna《2》
Jan-e-Tamanna《3》
Jan-e-Tamanna《4》
Not An Update
Jan-e-Tamanna《5》
Jan-e-Tamanna《Last Chapter》
Epilogue
Haal-e-Dil💫حال دل
Haal-e-Dil《1》
Haal-e-Dil《2》
Haal-e-Dil《3》
Haal-e-Dil《4》
Haal-e-Dil 《5》
Haal-e-Dil《6》
A/N
Haal-e-Dil《7》
Haal-e-Dil《8》
Haal-e-Dil 《9》
Epilogue
Husn-e-Jaana💫حسن جاناں
Husn-e-Jaana《1》
Husn-e-Jaana《2》
Husn-e-Jaana《3》
A/N
Husn-e-Jaana《4》
Husn-e-Jaana《5》
Husn-e-Jaana《6》
Announcement
Husn-e-Jaana《7》
Epilogue

Milan《3》

32.8K 1.5K 319
By Flippin_ola

Subhan was awestruck as he watched his beautiful little wife standing there in yellow frock,with her beautiful chocolaty hair cascading down her waist. The confusion and swirling emotions in her eyes didn't go unnoticed by him.

The one soft look in his eyes changed into a burning lava as his gaze stopped on the male figure standing right beside her where he should be standing.

If he thinks he can come between them then Arsalan Khan has it coming. Cousin or not no one dares to look at his wife the way he looks at her.

A whole new level of hurt erupted in his chest as she ran towards her room without casting another glance at him.

He started to follow her as Arsalan blocked his path.

"Back off. Give her some privacy"
The audacity of this boy

"You back off little boy because right now a husband wants to meet his wife and no one. I repeat no one can dare to stop him."

He shrugged his arm off of him and followed her upstairs.

Arsalan stood their blazing with anger.
"Isse andar kisne ane dia?" He shouted at everyone.

"Khamosh ho jao beta. Hum usse kese rokte. Wo uska shohar hai." Shama answered with disgust and sadness.
"Jese 2 saal se roka hua tha. Aaj bhi koi bahana bana dete." He yelled at his mother.

"Tameez se baat kariye apni maa se. Wo chala jae ga. Usne kaha hai wo bas Pari se baat karne aya hai. Hamare Pari bohat samajh dar hai wo janti hai kon uske liye acha hai aur kon bura. Wo apna faisla kar sakte hain." Fatima khanum answered with uncertainity lacing in her voice.

Arsalan scoffed at his grandmother.

"Oh please Dadi jan. Hum aur aap achi tarah jante hain ke kis tarah aapne us larkey ko Pari se baat karne se roka hua tha pichle 2 saal se. Ab aap istarah bol rahi hain jese aap haar maan chuki hon."

"Shut up don't yell at your Grandmother." This time it was Zawar Khan himself shutting his son down.

"You people are unbelievable" he left furiously to his room not before slamming the door for the entire house to listen.

Parishay was calming her racing heart and wiping off the unwanted tears when the door to her room knocked.

"Ajain aapi" she answered weakly.

The door opened to reveal none other than her Mijazi khuda(husband).

"Aap?" Her voice quivered at the end.

Subhan closed the door not before clicking the lock.
Her heart started to beat out of its place.
He started to take small steps towards her while she started to step back.
"Dar kyun rahi ho mujh se Parishay?" He asked in a soft voice. She wanted to smile at him,to hug him. She was meeting him after two years of their nikkah but her Amma jan's words started to circulate in her mind.

'Bohat zalim hain shah khandan wale'
'Maar daala mere beti ko'
'Mere durre jaan se chali gae. Sirf unki wajah se'

These hurtful words and the person standing infront of her were a completely different story.

"Door jain mujh se. Mujhe na-" she stammered at his close proximity.

"Mujhe kya Parishay?" He asked.
"Nafrat hai aapse". The hurt in his voice didn't go unnoticed by her. She wanted to take her words back but what was done was done.

"Alright then." He took a step back from her. Standing confidently in his rigid stature he looked at her with cold eyes bringing more guilt to her.

"Saman uthao apna. You are coming with me." Her eyes go wide. "Aur isse pehle ko tum mujhe roko, meri akhri baat sun lo ghor se Parishay Gul." He gripped her wrist in his hand and pulled her flushed against him. His eyes were blazing with anger and unspoken feelings. Her lips started to quiver and a few tears dropped down her cheeks making his heart beat crazily.

"Agar tumne aaj mere sath jane se mana kya tou jan lena tumhara us khandan se koi rishta nhi jis khandan main tum paida hui ho. Parishay Gul tum seedhi tarah mere sath Chalo gi aur wahan Zaviyar yani apne dewar ki shadi attend karo gi. Uske baad tum jo kaho mujhe kabool hai."

"Uske baad?" She asked practically shivering in his arms. Subhan loosend his grip on her wrist and wiped her tears with his thumb. Looking deep into her eyes he answered.

"Uske baad jo tum chaho gi wo hoga" his voice softened at her again.

"Divorce ch-ahiye muj-he". Again leaving him stunned at her. Subhan smiled weakly at her and started leaning down.

Parishay fisted his shirt in her small hands where as his hands slipped down to grip her waist. The feeling of his lips on her forhead bloomed newly found feelings in her heart.

When he pulled back he answered with a confident voice while his inside churning in deep pain and sadness.

"Pehle baar mujh se kuch manga hai tumne manna tou pare ga."

Parishay started to pack a small bag for her with tears still falling down her rosy cheeks making his heart clench at the sight but he was helpless. She needed to be realised what was wrong and what was right.

Parishay could feel the burning gaze of her husband as she packed a small bag for herself. She was going to live with people she hated her whole life. Suddenly Samra's words rang in her mind and she thought it was the right time to clear her mind about some things on her own.

From now own she won't listen anyone but herself. She'll make her own life decisions. If it had to be done by living with them so be it. Not like they'll kill her or something. She is still part of their family.

"Are you done?" His voice snapped her out of thoughts and she meekly nodded but with a sudden newfound confidence.

All Subhan wanted to do right now was to  hug his little wife and kiss her tears away.

Taking her bag from her hand he dragged it with him with her following behind him. This was not how she wanted her Eid to be like.

The khan family burned with rage as they saw him walking down the stairs with her behind him.

"Beta G what is happening here?" Zawar Khan asked.

"Hum Ghar ja rahe hain uncle". The word 'ghar' made her heart beat restlessly.

"Magar ese kese Pari. Beta kuch kahiye inse. In Shahon ka tou wese hi dimagh kharab hai aap tou kuch boliye." Shama begum protested helplessly.

Pari instead of answering just walked towards her Amma and hugged her who still in shock returned the hug.

"Pari ye kya kar rahi ho?" She whispered.
"Hum wapis ayen ge Amma. Ye hamara waada hai aapse." She whispered back kissing her Nani on forhead she took her rightful place next to her husband who walked out without sparing anyone second glance.

Parishay took her seat at the front and closed the door behind her. Subhan after placing her bag in the trunk took his seat and started the car.

The seriousness of the situation started to settle down on her as a choked sob escaped past her lips making his hold on the steering wheel tight. His knuckles turning white hearing her little whimpers.

"Parishay hum donon ke darmyan ek deal hui hai. Tum bas Zaviyar ki shadi tak ruk jao. Uske baad hamare raaste alag hojain ge. Main tumhain nhi rokun ga. Believe me." His heart pained to even think about it but her happiness was everything to him. He had promised his chachu that he'll always keep his daughter happy even if it cost him sacrificing his own happiness.

The journey was silent except for the little snores that amused him as soon as his wife fell asleep. He parked the car infront of Shah Haveli and walked towards her side to open her door.

It was 1:30 in the morning and he knew she was tired.

"Parishay" he whispered slightly

No response

He shook her shoulder slightly only to get a grunt in return.

"Sone do mujhe yaaaar" she mumbled in her sleep.

How adorable

He then decided to carry his wife inside the house. Everyone must have been asleep at this time of the day.

As soon as he carried her in his arms she instantly curled in his side making herself comfortable.

With a smile on his face, Subhan placed her on the bed and started to take off her shoes. As soon as he placed the duvet on her she moaned like a little baby and made herself cozy.

Leaning down he placed a small kiss on her forhead and left the room closing the door behind him.

Flashback 2yrs ago:

Shah haveli was beautifully decorated with lightening and flowers and why should not it was Subhan Shah and Parishay Gul's Nikkah.

Parishay came to know about her father's choice for her when she turned eighteen.

She always loved her father and respected his decisions hence said yes for the proposal.

Subhan was elated to know that the love of his life was getting married to him and will forever be his.

Parishay was getting ready in the room when her Amma jan came,taking her hand in her she made her sit on the stool.

"Amma kya hua? Aap pareshan kyun hain?" She asked worriedly.

As soon as her Amma opened her mouth to manipulate her again the door opened by a chirpy Samra followed by Zarafshan Begum.

"Beta Qazi sahab aapka wait kar rahe hain" she smiled at her bahu and kissed her forhead.

Fatima khanum stopped herself right there and swallowing her pride she followed the bride downstairs.

Walking down the stairs in a silver off white gharara she took his heart just at the mere glance.

Subhan in his 28 years of life never imagined someone to be this beautiful.

The groom said his nuptials and now it was her time.

"Parishay Gul Shah wald Azhar Shah kya aapko Subhan Ahmed Shah wald Hasan Shah baewaz 50 lakh haq mehar sika raijul waqt ye nikkah qabool hai?"

"Qabool hai"
"Qabool hai"

"Qabool hai"

She was standing in her room taking of her jewellery when her Amma came inside the room.

"Amma main bohat khush hun aaj. Bohat ziada." She swirled in her gharara giggling all the way.

But seeing the look on her Nani's face her smiled died down.

"Amma kya hua?". She asked
"Yahan se chali jao Pari" hearing that her heart dropped.
"Kya matlab amma? Main samjhi nhi"she started blabbing" aaj mera nikkah hua hai amma ...nik-kah. Main kese unhain chor doun". Her voice broke at the end.

"Pagal ho tum. Inhi logon ki wajah se meri beti mot ke munh main gae. Main tumhain batana chahti thi magar tum inke pyaar main andhi ho chuki thi. Abhi bhi waqt hai yahan se bhag jao warna wo larka kahin koi zabardasti na kare meri phool jese bete ke sath." She started to cry with a shocked Parishay infront of her.

"Nhi Am-mma wo ese n-hi hain" she stammered.

"Wo esa hi hai. Ye sab ese hi hain. Mere paas ek video hai ye dekho".
Saying this her Nani opened her phone and sure there was a video sent by Arsalan.

"Watch it"

With shaking hands she opened it.
In the video the door was ajar and Subhan and his mother were talking about her mother's accident.
"Beta kya tum usse uski maa ki mot ki sachai batao ge?"

"Kabhi bhi nhi ammi"
"Wo toot jae gi" he added

"Esa hi theek hai. Abhi to tum usse nikkah karlo. Apne paas karlo phir aram se apne mahol main dhaal len ge. Abhi bachi hai wo."

He nodded at his mother's words.

"Kon bardasht karsakta hai jab unhain pata chale ke unke maa ki mot ki wajah khudkushi thi"

"Apne shohar ka bhi nhi socha usne. Bachi ka to khayal nhi tha agar usse. Mazloom bangae sab ke samne" the video ended leaving a sobbing Parishay.

"Jao yahan se beta. Wo zalim log hain. Meri beti ko itna sataya ke usse khudkushi karni pari. Jao yahan se."

Her Nani's words rang in her mind as she ran outside the door straight towards the main door.

All the family members were shocked seeing her like this. "Beta kya hua?" Zarafshan begum asked worriedly. "Subhan ne kuch kaha hai? Uski to main abhi khabar leti hun?"

"Mamo mujhe yahan se jana hai" her voice broke his heart as he watched his wife's face covered in tears.

Everyone was shocked at her outburst.

"Sab jhoote hain. Sab jhoote." She shouted.

Grabbing her mamo's hand she walked outside.

"Chalen yahan se. Please" her hysterical crying confused him and he ran towards her.

He opened the car door and tried to hold ger hand but she scooted away.

"Na karo esa yaar" his voice was slightly above a whisper only to be heard by her.

"Door hojain mujh se" she cried.
"Aap jhoote hain. Sab jhoote hain"

"Kya jhoot bola maine meri jaan? Yahi ke main tumse beinteha muhabbat karta hun. Kisi ne kuch kaha hai mujhe batao?"

She cut him off by calling her mamo again.
"Chalen yahan se please"

He started the car. Just as the car moved he punched the door.

"Roko Gari" he roared like an injured lion.

Opening her door again he minimised the distance between them just to whisper in a soft tone.

"I love you. Don't do this to me"

After gulping down she whispered back.

"But i don't"

He watched her going away from his life.
He never got to know about the reason.
They placed her in a hostel away from him.

Present time:

And then after two years she was back again two rooms away from him and burning another havoc in his life.

The next morning Parishay opened her eyes only to shut them again in annoyance.

"Kitne dafa kaha hai pari curtains close kia kar" she groaned talking to herself. Sitting up she realized the unfamiliar surrounding and instantly dreaded coming here but then her main purpose envaded her mind and she ran towards the bathroom to freshen up and change.

Wearing a blue kurti,pairing it with a pink dupatta she was ready to show the Shah haveli that she is also a part of their family and she is going to make them pay for everything they have done to her mother.

Shooing away her nervousness she turned the knob of the door and stepped outside.

Here goes nothing

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Happy reading💎
How was the chapter?
《S》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.9K 74
••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...
374K 16.6K 27
A short story by a rookie writer.Please give it a try though Love is a combination of respect, friendship, understanding, communication and companion...
341K 15.1K 37
𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 17 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟'𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑎𝑎𝑏, 𝑤𝒉𝑜'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡𝒉 𝑜�...
10.7K 377 10
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞! 1- 𝐙𝐚𝐡 𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐛 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚣𝚊𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚛 × 𝙰𝚣𝚊𝚕 𝙺𝚑𝚊𝚗 𑁍.•𝗪𝗲...