All I see ✔️

By angstyherondale612

My best friend Eleanor, wants my college life to be as thrilling as The Bachelorette. I'm open to everything... More

1: HOLY TRIFECTA OF DOUCHE
2: PUCK BUNNIES AND HORRIFYING TIMES THREE
3. DREAMSVILLE AND PRACTICALLY A FAIL
4. HOTSHOT BOY TOY AND SURFER BOY
5: DAD FRIEND AND SEX MACHINE
6: KING FRANCIS AND VINTAGE PERFUMES
7: MATTE BABY AND BDSM DREAMS
8: HOT ENGLISH MEN AND WATTPAD BOY
9: AARON DISEASE AND SHOWER SINGING
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Covers❤️
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
NOT AN UPDATE, JUST MY PINK HAIR AND Q/A
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU!!!!
Heyyy

CHAPTER 37

22.9K 686 227
By angstyherondale612

Alexis

I thought college fashion shows would be wild. Like I am talking throw your whiskey at the model, and holler and shout and they'd be grinning from ear to ear. I thought they would be W I L D. what I did not expect was this.

"This shit's too sombre for me," I lean over and whisper to Ellie.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know any of these boys and they are literally covered in suits."

"Pack it up, pervert," Ellie shoots back.

In front of me there are a bunch of very hot and very white boys strutting in power suits and though they look good, they look like they've been whacked in their heads and are one emotional movie scene away from losing their shit.

"They couldn't have had a more diverse selection," I snort.

"It looks like the male version of those girl defined videos on YouTube," Liam nods.

"Everyone is so white, it hurts my eyes," Andrew says. He is the head of the cultural team and he often complains about how everyone is white and ther's no one sharing his skin. He's black and he's gorgeous.

"Who are they, anyway?" Ellie asks, "I don't recognise them."

"Different college, probably."

I hate this. I came here to watch my super hot boyfriend and cheer for him so everybody knows who the fuck I am, not sit here and watch troubled boys looking uncomfortable in suits which look like they are made for the arctic and not Boston heat.

I can tell Ellie feels the same way because she is scrolling through her Instagram feed and she only does that when she'd rather have her eyes popped out than sit still and be bored for another second. Liam and Andrew are making out so I guess I am the only one who has to endure this stupid Paris fashion week wannabe fashion show.

After ten minutes of what feels like dragging myself through a 50s old nanny TV show for a few days and slowly losing every bit of my consciousness, Rick comes on stage and goes on and on about a swimwear line in some flashy words which make my ears feels dumb.

I sit up straighter and I watch Ellie and the others do the same; Aaron said something about swimwear but I don't remember clearly.

Dear God, how I have waited for this moment my entire life.

From the corner of my eye, I spot Jade smiling sultrily and it makes me want to rip out my intestines. What's she gonna do with a man? Drink vodka off of his abs and leave her friend in need stranded in the middle of nowhere?

 I hold grudges, sue me.

"Are you ready for it?" Ellie grabs my hand, all jittery with excitement.

"Pack it up Taylor Swift and hell yes I am!"

The satin purple curtain slides apart and Nate sprints out in a black swimming trunks. I bite back a laugh when he winks at Ellie and me, but it spills out as soon as he sticks his tongue out at the few freshmen drooling over him.

"Hockey boys are another breed," Andrew says, a small smile playing on his lips.

"Shut up, do well with a theatre boy."

Nate flexes his biceps comically and I know this is intentional, because honestly? No one would willingly do that shit. And I am right because two seconds later Nate bursts out laughing and –thankfully- walks normally to the front of the stage towards Rick.

"So! You know the rules!" Not really, "I start it at 50dollars! Who's up!!"

A couple of hands raise in the air, with a fifty note dangling in their hands and I am still more confused than ever, "So is anyone going to tell me what's happening?"

"Basically think of it as an auction," Andrew explains, "Rick will say the price and it just goes higher and the highest gets to have Nate and the money ends up in donation."

"That's a nice way of donating it I guess," Ellie suggests.

I snort, "Yeah, exploiting college boys and the hormones of twenty one year olds."

"Alright! Six hands for fifty! Make it sixty!"

Four hands come down and I see one of them dejectedly shrugging at Nate. There are only two more girls left until one of them screams, "Sixty Five Dollars!"

"Sixty five it is and done!"

"That's a lot of money," I admit.

"I know."

"Relax, one gets a hot guy and the other gets money for their needs, it's a win-win," Liam waves a dismissive hand through the air.

Ellie and I burst out laughing at Liam's retort when Will swoops in. His cheeks are probably burning red and the way he is moving, calling it uncomfortable would be an understatement. I get it though, Will is the shy type so this is wayyy out of his comfort zone. It's like asking me to play a cello in front of the judges of Julliard. (Wink if you get the reference)

Nate spanks his butt while returning and the whole crowd bursts out in cheers and laughter. But that doesn't stop hands going up, loaded with cash, of all the girls willing to spend one night with him. I have seen his mother and she's the exact copy of Tyra Banks, just shorter and curvier. It's very clear where he gets his looks from.

Will comes to the edge of the stage and flashes a toothy smile which has Ellie snapping pictures of him.

"For blackmailing later," She winks. That's a really good idea, actually.

Will stumbles to the back of the stage and Logan walks out and it's a whole other level of loud. The freshmen girls really need to take it down a notch, they're not going to get every single guy they holler for. Especially not taken ones.

Logan walks to the front of the stage in his usual bad boy aura, and ironically his trunks have chains hanging from them, which is doing wonders I am sure, for many girls out here. But mostly for Ellie, because she has clearly had enough.

Ellie stands in her chair, bare feet and wobbly and screams, "Yes babe! Show them what you got! 70 dollars and he's mine!"

Liam clutches his stomach and rolls over laughing while everyone around us is stunned. Some middle aged women are scrunching their noses at the pretty girl standing in her chair and screaming. Those oldies have a lot of audacity looking at my El like that, when they are the ones leering at naked boys not even half their age. Disgusting hags.

Logan looks bemused; he mouths a 'love you' to Ellie which has me and five other people around me swooning. And here's the funny part, no one raises a hand or offers to pay for Logan; it's very obvious he's Ellie's. He winks at her and walks backward to the backstage with his arms wide open grinning shitless.

The whole room darkens abruptly and murmurs go around.

"What happened?" Ellie asks.

"I don't know you decided to be wonder woman suddenly," I snort.

"That is," Andrew says, "Not what wonder woman does though."

"Oh not that!" Ellie shrieks, "The lights, what happened?"

"Power cut, probably, and don't divert the topic!." Liam answers.

"Seriously? Power cut? In such a hot and happenin-"

I am cut off mid-sentence when a bright spotlight in the middle of the ramp brightens up the room. The anchor comes on stage and everyone hushes.

"Is it over? I didn't even see Aaron yet!" I hiss at Ellie who swats a hand at me.

"It can't be over this soon," Liam shakes his head and I look back at the stage.

"What's even the point of dressing up so good if my boyfriend can't even see it?" I am beyond annoyed at this point.

"Your...what?" Ellie asks.

"What?"

"Lex, hun," Liam smirks, "You just called Aaron your boyfriend."

"No, I did not!"

I wouldn't have. That's going to go down in history as one of the most embarrassing shit I have ever said. We haven't even been on a date yet, I can't go around calling him my boyfriend. I am not that embarrassing. Not yet. Hopefully.

"You did! You said what's the point if your boyfriend doesn't show up?" Ellie is practically bouncing in her seat. Dear God, kill me already please.

"Alright everyone, I hope everyone is having a good time?" Rick asks, his eyes sweeping over us expectantly, and he fets his answer when everyone cheers their approval

"Well I hope there's not too much fun, because we decided to have the best part of the show in the middle, so save that energy!"

The crowd goes up in cheers and hollers and I lean in my seat a bit. This suspense will be the death of me.

"But first, I just want to thank all of you for showing up and helping such a great cause. I know it has taken up a lot from your side and we will forever be grateful to you, and so will be the other hundreds of women you are saving today. This means a lot to all of us."

"And now that we're here, I hope all of you have saved your energy because the best part is about to come!"

Please let it be Aaron. Please let it be Aaron. Please let it be Aaron.

"I know every single guy here was something, because HOT DAMN the air is hot here!" He comically fans himself with his free hand, "Not more than me though."

Ugh get it over with already or I will satrt biting my nails to shreds.

"Am I the only one who thinks he's desperately trying to copy that anchor from the movie Pitch Perfect?" Andrew asks.

I squint at him –maybe I need glasses, I can't see for shit- and now that I finally see him, "Actually yes, he does."

"So now, are you ready for our hottest one?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can you tell I can't find the dollar sign on my keyboard?

Anyway! let me know how you like this chapter and please like and comment. Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 51.4K 95
***This is not the full version of the story since it got published. The complete version is available on Amazon. Paperback and Ebook links on my pro...
1.5K 65 11
Athena Yondoris lives a simple life. She's a straight-A student in her school. She loves going to parties, and dressing up pretty. She likes to keep...
271K 7.3K 54
NINI I've spent the last years running away from my past. Now, I've finally found what I need. Friends. College. I'm not looking for a boyfriend. He...
4.2K 235 36
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...