Daughter of Poseidon, the Gir...

By EquestriaMickis

Draco has always had his eyes on the Girl Who Lived, but he have no idea how to act around pretty girls. As D... More

1 My potion explodes in my teacher's face
2 My classmate plans a trip to America
3 I sneek out and take the broom to king's cross
4 My mom offers tea and drops a bomb
5 I find the camp and get knocked unconscious
6 I'm apparently half a god
8 Beads, pearls and daddy issues
9 I receive the worst post ever
10 Prophecies and sing-along
11 Harriet takes on a quest
12 I receive a birthday gift
13. I'm probably dyslexic, but everybody is so it's fine
14. Sally Jackson
15. I accidentally traspass in a flat I've never been to
16. A fisherman tells me to get it together
17. I'm an idiot and of to Hades we go
18. Welcome to the underworld, you will probably not like it here!
19. We take advice from a dead wizard and blackmail a diamon
20. Harriet know the one in charge everywere
21. Harri's origin is a mess
22. My life is also a mess, but at least I got a friend!
23. Harriet sets the course with sheer willpower
24. We're stuck between a rock and a hard place (no, literally, look it up!)
25. Harriet the Monster Slayer
26. Blackbeard demands a ship
27. Harriet creates a geyser
28. We listen to the world's deadliest lullaby
29. We attend the worst family reunion I've ever heard of
30. Muggles mistake deadly weapons for fishing equipment
31. Poseidon does some parenting
32. Athena can parent as well
33. Lucius can not, so we break his arm
34. I come home
Summer reports
Post credits: Sirius plans a murder

7 I get claimed by my godly parent

2.5K 67 32
By EquestriaMickis

The infirmary was located in the big  blue-painted house I had seen from the sky before I was knocked down to the ground. On the outside a large deck wrapped around the building, providing an excellent view over the camp.

Four figures sat at a table playing some muggle card game. Two of them looked to be in their early twenties, one was dressed  in all black and had messy hair that was a bit similar to Harriet's. The blond one I recognised as Annabeth. The other two was older, one was chubby and looked like he at many points had had one too many drinks. The second sat in a wheelchair. Harriet smiled.

"Hi, guys! Malfoy is awake now."

The chubby man looked up from his cards and eyed me as if I was the most annoying disturbance in camp.

"Wow! Will you look at that? It's alive! Yippy, skippy! More paperwork for me, and yet another wizard-demigod for camp. As if we didn't have enough of those already, and Hecate is pissed off as it is!"

Harriet rolled her eyes. This seemed to be normal behaviour.

"And it's always wonderful to see you as well, Mr. D!" I had never heard her sounding that sarcastic before, her voice was flowing over with fake friendliness.

"Anyway, welcome to Camp Half Blood, Draco. I hope you feel better after that crash landing yesterday." The man in the wheelchair seemed to at least have some sense of basic politeness. "Harriet, why don't you introduce us to your friend?"

"We're not friends" but she turned around to me and pointed at everyone in order. "The man in the wheelchair is the centaur Chiron. He's the activities director here. Mr. D is the camp director. His actual name is Dionysus."

"The wine god?"

"Yes, the wine god. Now, the blond girl is Annabeth Chase, she is the counselor of cabin 6. And the guy in all black is my cousin-"

"Cousin? Is he one of those muggle relatives you live with. Dude Dursley?"

Everyone (except Dionysus) looked at me as if I had just killed their mothers.

"Dudley Dursley. And no. He is my cousin on my father's side, Nico di Angelo. Counselor of cabin 13."

"I have no relations to those Dursley's." Nico di Angelo clarified.

He spit out the name 'Dursley' as if it was a terribly insulting swear word. I had heard people say that Potter didn't like her muggle relatives, but it seemed like that extended to her paternal side of the family not liking them either.

"Um... alright, okay, sorry."

Harriet gave me an annoyed look and turned back to her friends.

"Well, for his record; that was the first time I've ever heard him somewhat apologizing."

She grabbed my wrist and dragged me away. I tried to resist but that girl was way stronger than she looked like.

"I'm gonna show you around here as quick as possible, then I'm going to try and pretend you're not here. I have other things to do other than babysitting gits."

Annabeth Chase and Nico di Angelo got up from their seats.

"We can come with you if you want? I was about to head to the swords fighting arena anyway. I wanted to talk to my brother before he starts his next training session."

"Sure! We can start there then."

At the swords fighting arena we saw a bunch of teenagers collecting their stuff and leave. A man dressed in all black was putting back swords in their sword rack. When Nico called out to him I felt stupid for not recognising him right away.

"Severus! You got a moment to speak?"

Professor Snape turned around to face us.

"Why I think I have a moment to spare, Nico."

"Are you also a demigod?!"

Severus turned to me.

"Ah! Mr. Malfoy. Good to see you're awake. I've informed Lucius and Narcissa of your sneaky escape, for your information."

I hid behind Annabeth Chase.

"And yes, I am a demigod. Or else I would not be here."

"Of course... which god...?"

Severus rolled his eyes. I was quite sure that he at that moment questioned why I was ever his favourite student in class.

"Hades, I'm a son of Hades if you have to know. Now if you excuse me, I want to talk to my brother before it is time to teach the next bunch of wild teenage demigods."

"No worries, Sev. We were just about to move on." Harriet left no room for me to argue. Severus looked at her with a hint of sympathy in his eyes.

"Good luck with him, Harri."

Then we left with Nico staying behind. They spoke in hushed tones. Only now did I realise that Potter and Snape apparently not only were on first name basis, but nickname basis. Not even my (step)father called Severus Snape 'Sev'. How come they were so close? In the classroom they acted like the other was the most (sorry for language) bitchy entitled scum to ever exist. Where did all that spite disappeared?!

We reached the place where all the cabins were located. Each and every one of the twenty looked different. Harriet pointed at them one at a time and told me their number and which Greek god they represented.

"The biggest one over there, that's Cabin 1. Zeus' cabin. He is the lord of the sky, thunder, lightning, kingship, honor, and justice. He is also the king of the gods.

Next to his cabin, the second biggest, is Cabin 2. Hera's cabin."

Or as I like to call her; Her Most Annoying Majesty." Annabeth chipped in.

"Yeah, queen of the gods, goddess of marriage and picture perfect family. Her cabin has no occupants however. Being the goddess of marriage means she cannot have any affairs, the cabin is an honorary cabin.

Then there is Cabin 3. Poseidon's cabin. He is the God of the Sea, Storms, Earthquakes, Droughts, Floods, and Horses. He is also king of Atlantis.

Right across from him, is Cabin 4. Demeter's cabin. She is the goddess of agriculture, fertility, harvest, sacred law, earth and season. She, along with Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera and Hestia are siblings.

Then we have Cabin 5. Ares' cabin. He's the god of war, violence, battlelust, and rage. And also, according to my brother, a huge jerk. He and Hephaestus are sons of Zeus and Hera.

Then there's Cabin 6. Athena's cabin."

"Hey, wasn't that the cabin you were counsellor of?" I asked Annabeth.

"Yes, Athena is my mom." She confirmed.

"Yeah, so, Athena is the goddess of wisdom, reason, strategy and warfare. She's the daughter of Zeus and Metis, Zeus' first wife.

And that golden cabin is Cabin 7. Apollo's cabin. He's the god of archery, art, music, poetry, prophecy, light, the sun, healing, plagues and truth. He and Artemis are the twin children of Zeus and Leto.

And that cabin, you should see it during the night, it is Cabin 8. Artemis' cabin. She is a virgin goddess so she doesn't have any demigod offspring, her hunters uses it whenever they visit. She is the goddess of the hunt, wilderness, archery, the moon, maidenhood and childbirth.

Cabin 9 is Hephaestus' cabin. He is the god of fire, forges, sculpture, metalworking, stone masonry, carpenters, metallurgy, artisans and volcanoes. He is the lord of craftsmen and smiths.

Cabin 10 is Aphrodite's cabin. She is the goddess of love, beauty, lust, sexuality, desire and pleasure. She was born from the foam of Ouranos, Zeus, Poseidon and Hades' grandfather, making her, technically, their aunt.

Then there's Cabin 11. Hermes' cabin. He is the messenger of the gods, the god of messengers, travelers, thieves, roads and merchants, trade and sports, loads, and border crossing. He is the son of Zeus and Maia.

Cabin 12 is Dionysus' cabin. You've already met him. God of wine, grape-harvest, festivity, madness, religious ecstasy, and theatre. Son of Zeus and a mortal named Semele.

Cabin 13 is my uncle Hades' cabin. He is the god of the Dead and riches, and lord of the Underworld. Moreover, he is the only uncle whom I somewhat respect if you don't count Chiron.

Then, Cabin 14 is Iris' cabin. She is the goddess of the rainbow and a messenger of the gods. She is the daughter of Thaumas and Electra.

Cabin 15 is Hypnos' cabin. He is the god of sleep and son of Erebos and Nyx.

Cabin 16 is Nemesis' cabin. She is the goddess of balance, retribution and vengeance. She is the daughter of Nyx.

Cabin 17 is Nike's cabin. She is the goddess of victory, and the daughter of Styx and Pallas.

Cabin 18 is Hebe's cabin. She is the goddess of eternal youth and forgiveness. She's the daughter of Zeus and Hera.

Cabin 19 is Tyche's cabin. She is the goddess of good luck, chance and fortune. She is the daughter of Hermes and Aphrodite.

Lastly Cabin 20 is Hecate's cabin. The goddess of the mist, crossroads and her magic. Daughter of Perses and Asteria."

After listening to her rambling I wondered who, out of the gods she had mentioned, was my father. Perhaps I hadn't inherited much from him because I could not see much similarities between any of the male gods and myself.

As I thought about it a bright hologram appeared over my head. The picture resembled an owl. I looked at Harriet and Annabeth. They both looked stunned.

"What does that symbol mean?"

Annabeth took a breath an composed herself.

"It means that you're sleeping in Cabin 6 tonight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.3K 34
When Lady Hecate comes to a young demigod with a quest to protect the Boy-Who-Lived. He shall accept it and help the Wizarding world from falling int...
79.2K 796 33
The title says it all. Just a collection of a couple of stories I thought up. Possibility of percabeth-meets. This is my first book ever. So, sorry i...
182K 4.3K 64
(Y/n) Riddle, thought going to Hogwarts would be great, but it'll prove to be drama filling and dangerous. With Voldemort, family secrets, and prophe...
113K 3.8K 44
Annabeth was expecting a normal end to summer. She was expecting to end the day with Percy and wait for her father to pick her up. What she got inste...