Dynamite || kth.

By Jimin_foundhis_jams

"How does a dynamite work?" "Shall I teach you by setting you on fire?" @jaewritings. 2020. do not plagiariz... More

1 : aliens?
2 : gaemin
3 : meet mr. hot
4 : tf bro im no alien
5 : run away
6 : stalker
7 : breakup
8 : i'm a dumb fuck
9 : breakfast disaster
10 : THE day
11 : heh

12 : weird day

16 2 15
By Jimin_foundhis_jams

"you have to join our cult."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's that?" You ask, completely dumbfounded. 

Taehyung muttered 'don't lose your shit taehyung, dumb people exist for a reason.' before saying, "It's a cult. The guy who you met earlier that day is a part of that cult and so is Jimin. We have 4 others, but we're not talking about them here. You have to join our cult."

"Bruh." You said, making a disgusted expression. "Why 'have to'? Am I your property or shit?" You ask. 

"No, but you're gonna be in serious danger if you don't." He hissed. 

"Oh, so what are you gonna do?" You asked, with your hands on your hips and making an expression that screamed, 'FIGHT ME BITCH'. 

"It's not me who's gonna do something. It's someone else. But I can cause serious damage too." He smirked. 

"Who's the bitch? Why is he hiding from me? Scared to come and threaten me?" You said. "And, what serious damage can you cause? I'd like to see." 

"That would be a secret for me to keep." He said. "You have 2 days. Take your friend with you if you agree to come. Or else..." He trailed off. 

"Or else...?" You ask. 

"That'd be another secret for me to keep." He smirked, putting his black mask one once again and turning around to leave. 

"WAIT WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY SE-" You began, but he already left. 

"I guess I'll go too." Says Jimin, before swiftly putting his black mask on and walking off. 

"But- WAIT!" You called out. "Y-your number?" You asked. 

He walked back to you and said, "Why would you need my number?" 

"Bitch stop asking so many questions and just give me your number." You said, now settling into a light glare. 

Woah, that went from 0 to 100 real quick. He thought. "Listen, I think you have Taehyung's number. You can just take my number from him unless you're way too dumb." He spun around quickly and left as if someone was chasing him. 

After he left, Lisa run a hand through her hair and said, "My existence just got ignored for 10 minutes here." 

You ignored her salty remark and hug her, without any warning. She winced a little at your sudden movement but nevertheless, she hugged you back. 

After releasing her, the first thing you did was to say, "Explain." In a stern tone. 

"Okay so first I was walking down the streets alone in search of my home-" She started saying, but was soon cut off by you. 

"WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO SEARCH FOR YOUR HOME? DON'T TELL ME YOU FORGOT YOUR FUCKING ADDRESS?" You screamed, raising your hand to slap her. 

"Nonono." She said, nervously holding your hand in defense. "I was just looking for houses to live in. Anyways, then, someone suddenly grabbed me from the back and it was the Taehyung guy. I screamed when he did so, and then he shoved a tissue paper in my mouth but I still somehow managed to scream. Then he told me to shut the fuck up, but I screamed once again. Then he shoved three tissues in my mouth and after that, I don't think I remember anything. But then," She looked at you, and you nodded, indicating her to continue. 

"As I was saying, but then, I opened my eyes to a black, darkroom. Exactly like how it is in the cliche movies. But the twist was that some noises were coming from outside." 

"How is that a twist? That literally happens in every cliche kdrama or movie." You said, face showing pure disgust as an expression. 

She, however, ignored your expression and said, "Shh, let me tell. Alright, so I thought the same and freaked out. And besides, I was tied to a chair JUST like in the movies, but the twist was that the rope wasn't that tight. So I managed to untie myself, and then I peeked through the door and saw..." 

"And saw?" 

"Five men fighting over an underwear while wearing boxers." She said. 

"Five men WHAT?" 

"Five men fighting over underwear while wearing boxers." She said, closing her eyelids and making a disgusted expression as if she was trying to erase that moment from her memory. 

"And then?" 

"The door made a slight noise because I'm not good at opening them-" She said, but was once again cut off by you saying, "Everyone in the world knows that." 

"But yes, continue." You nodded. 

She shot you a nasty look before continuing with her tragic story. "And then they froze when they realized it was me at the door, and out of five of them, only one was wearing actual clothes rather than boxers." 

"Who was that one?" You asked. 

"Shh. I'm speaking. Interrupt again and see what happ-" She said,  but was cut off by a piercing glare from you. 

She gulped.

"As I was saying, that Taehyung guy attacked me by throwing a bunch of pillows at me, and by the time I got the pillows out of my eyes, they were dressed. I stood there, dumbfounded, and then one of the guys - he was very handsome, he told me to get back into the room, so I did and then he told me to lock myself in - which I did too because he was just so handsome and hot, I was too busy staring at him." She said,  washing it away with an embarrassed smile. 

"Let me get this clear, you did all that?" You asked. 

She nodded. 

You slapped her. 

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" She screamed dramatically, hands on her cheek. 

"I BEEN WORRYING ABOUT YOU NONSTOP AND THEN THERE'S YOU, DROOLING OVER GUYS WHO KIDNAPPED YOU, YOU BITCH I'M GONNA THROW HANDS-" You screamed back. 

She took a deep breath and said, "Shut up and let me continue." 

"So, after that, I don't remember much except for when I woke up from a deep sleep and saw someone staring at me, it was the Taehyung guy. He told me to get the fuck up and gather my shit because my so-called friend was throwing a fit. I didn't take a shower, yes that is the reason why I stink and then I got up and the Jimin guy took me to get breakfast from the nearest Mcdonalds. The food was good, he was a charming man but unfortunately, he's taken, and then he brought me here. Long story short!" Lisa said. 

You blinked. All of that just happened in the span of 24 hours. 

"I- I thought something happened to you." You said. 

"Thought? more like hoped." Lisa scoffed. 

You took a deep breath and said, "Can you not? Let's go to mine and Irene's place now." 

The two of you agreed to go, and on the way, you talked about Lisa's mum's condition and stuff. 

-

You rang the doorbell, as Lisa whispered into your ear, "Where's Mark?" 

shit.

That's when you remembered Mark exists. 

And you left him with Irene, your roommate, alone in a big ass apartment. 

You took out your keys at the speed of light and hurriedly opened the door, only to see an empty house. 

"BITCHES? ANYONE HERE?" You shouted, as if you were in one of those horror movies where the victim is a dumb girl and she arrives home, sees no one, and shouts out for her family but only a demon comes out. 

But instead, a yawning Irene comes out of your room. 

"WHERE'S MARK?" You scream. 

"Mark?" Irene asks. "Oh yes, Mark. He's sleeping in that room." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After hours of trying to explain stuff, Mark and Lisa finally stopped fighting while Irene was standing outside your bedroom door, occasionally telling you guys to shut up. 

It was like 5 pm when you finished explaining stuff to Mark and Lisa from both's perspectives. You decided to go get lunch at 5 PM IN THE AFTERNOON, because your whole day so far was a disaster. 

After getting lunch, you went to your part-time job, which was your only source of earnings and you did get payed quite a lot for being a designer. 

After finishing work at 7 pm, you decided to get dinner from a nearby restaurant because you didn't want to face shit at home. 

You went to a nearby restaurant, which was right beside your workplace. 

As you entered the restaurant, the first things you saw were two hot ass guys sitting at a table, talking and laughing over something. 

You went to get a seat and the one beside the guys' one was a good one, because it was just beside the window. 

You had an exhausting day so far, so you didn't throw hands when the waiter told you they didn't have extra large meat burgers with extra cheese. 

You got a burger and fries and proceeded to sit on your seat. 

But obviously, you couldn't have a normal day for once.

Out of the two hot guys, one, especially the one who had a ;) body, started singing. 

The first thing that came to your mind was, 'why the fuck this dude singing in a public place' and at first, you thought his voice wouldn't be that good. 

But boy, you were dead wrong. 

His voice was like honey, the guy who has sitting with him had a big smile on his face, and his face did seem a little familiar,  but you didn't pay much heed to him. 

The guy who was singing had a voice like and angel, and it felt like you were already in heaven. 

The whole place had stopped munching on their foods and turned to look around at the guy. Most of them were listening with their eyes closed, and the guy's cheeks turned a bright shade of pink. 

After he finished singing, everyone, including you and the guy sitting with him clapped. The guy got out his seat and bowed shyly, and you felt as if your existence had been blessed. 

After eating, you decided to talk a little with that guy. 

You walked up to his seat, and holy shit he was so good looking you could've screamed and died on the spot. 

He raised an eyebrow in question, and you stammered with your words s little but managed to say them. 

"Your voice is so.. good." You said. 

He smiled a little and said, "thank you, I'm glad you think so." 

"What's this song called?" You asked. 

"It's called 'your eyes tell', i just sang a snippet from it." 

"Never heard of that song before." You said. 

"Well, it's an original creation of mine. That's probably why." He scratched the back of his neck shyly, as you felt like smiling a little. 

"Isn't it on Soundcloud?" You asked. 

"No, i just made this song just for fun with my friends. But yes, i could release this on Soundcloud for you." 

shit, he was getting a little flirty. 

"No it's okay." You laughed. "I'm Kang Y/N by the way, nice to meet you. What about you?" 

"Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you too." 

A/N : 

HOLY FUCK IT'S BEEN AGES SINCE IVE UPDATED AND SO MANY THINGS HAPPENED XGFDCTDCYGEDC FIRST OF ALL, MOTS:ONE OHMYFUCKINGGOD IM DEAD AND ALSO MY BIRTHDAY WAS ON 16TH OCTOBER AND ALSO HAPPY LATE JIMIN DAYYYYYYYYY

Halloween special chapter may or may not be coming soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 552 37
Book 2 This time, no one knows what Jung Hoseok did exactly, but here's to hoping they don't die in the process of dealing with that mess.
37.4K 1.7K 19
❝you are gone, vanished from my fingertips, what am I supposed to do, how am I supposed to get you back?❞ - Kim Taehyung @𝘽𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙏𝘼𝙉_𝘽_
unknown. By ros.

Fanfiction

51.2K 3.8K 29
ー ur eyes can deceive you, dont trust them. a bangtan fic. © ownjeonn 2017
9.6K 39 62
-imagines -preferences -scenarios • disclaimer: mature content. read at your own risk • start: oct 12, 2019 ended: january 21, 2020