Sky Hargreeves - SEQUAL

Oleh complicatedfreakrryy

PART 2 OF A SERIES! Who knew saving the world would be this hard. Again. "On April 1rst, 2019, the Earth wa... Lebih Banyak

CAST
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1- Dallas Texas
Chapter 2- The Smiths
Chapter 3- Spencer Smith
Chapter 5- Here we go again
Chapter 6-Family meeting
Chapter 6- Twisting The Night Away
Chapter 7- The Light Supper
Chapter 8- Well that was... thrilling
Chapter 9- Eye For An Eye
Chapter 10- The truth comes out.
Chapter 11- Make your peace with God
Not and update <3
Chapter 11- The Seven Stages
Chapter 12- This is getting exhausting.
Chapter 13- Wanted
Chapter 13- Run!
Chapter 14- The end of something
thank you!!

Chapter 4- We Meet Again

3.4K 59 17
Oleh complicatedfreakrryy

IT WAS LATE AT night, Sky was under the blanket with Spencer, he had his arms wrapped around her waist, while she had her head nuzzled into his neck. He was sleeping soundly. Sky smiled as she heard the heartbeats of her 'boyfriend.

The Smiths had told Sky and Spencer, that they have a surprise for the two in the morning. Sky has always loved surprises, so she could not sleep because she was too anxious. She rubbed her neck, where the necklace Five had given her once was.

Sky lay wide away, just watching Spencer sleep. He was beautiful. His lips were parted ever so slightly, soft snores escaping his mouth. His face was relaxed, and his hair was frizzy.

There was a creak in the tile, just down the hall. But Sky was too absorbed in Spencer's cute mumbles that she didn't hear.

A person stood in the shadows, peeking their head in the doorway to watch.

A heart shattered at the sight.

He watched the love of his life rest her head on another's chest. That should be him. He should have his arms around her waist. He should be the one cuddling with her, he thought.

He frowned, the more he stared at her embracing someone else in her arms, the wider the crack in her heart was. How much did he miss?

He was furious.

With a small huff, he was gone.

-✸-

Sky's eyes fluttered open, to her body being shaken by Spencer. She smiled, happy with him being the first face she saw today.

"W-What?" She softly asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Your gonna love the surprise."

Her lips curled, and she hopped out of bed. The two teenagers ran from their room, and walked downstairs.

"Hello, Mrs.smith!" Sky cheered.

"Hello sweetie!" Exclaimed Mrs.Smith as she gave Sky a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello, Mr.Smith." She hugged him.

Mrs. Smith grabbed something from the table and held it behind her back, "Close your eyes and put your hands out!"

They did. Sky furrowed her eyebrows as she felt paper being put in her hands.

"Open."

Sky opened her eyes to see a Gala invitation. She gasped. "Really?" Spencer, chuckled beside her.

"And you two." Mr.Smith glances between them. "Will be each other's date."

"You guys are the best." Sky cooed, giving them all hugs and kisses.

"I... also have one for you." Spencer told her. "Go look in the closet."

Sky ran up the stairs. She took the Nobbs on the wooden closet and pulled it and... The beautiful (expensive) dress from the shop was right in front of her.

The family chuckled from downstairs, as they hear her squeals of excitement.

The girl quickly locked the door, before putting the dress on. She closed her eyes, as she stood infront of the mirror.
"Open." She told herself.

She opened her eyes in awe. She didn't recognize herself. She actually felt... pretty.

"Woah." The girl breathed.

She heard a soft knock on the door. She tiptoed over and unlocked the door, along with opening it.

"Ta-Da!" She exclaimed, waving her hands in the air.

"Wow." Said spencer.

The girl did a little twirl. "How do I look?"

He scoffed. "Beautiful."

"Thanks, Spence." She gave him a warm smile, and indulged him in a huge. Right as she pulled away, she looked up to see Spencer smiling proudly at her. She hopped on her tippytoes and give him a kiss on the lips.

"Let's go down for breakfast."

--✸--

Sky had spent all day getting ready for the gala. She got dressed, did her makeup, curled her hair didn't end up liking it so she straightened it, That made it worse so she curled it again. She was excited, to say the least. She wanted to look perfect for Spencer. (And the paparazzi.)

"All ready?" Spencer asked, from downstairs.

Sky to once last look in the mirror. She tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled. Pleased with her appearance. "Coming."

Spencer's jaw practically fell to the floor.

Mrs. Smith put her hands on her chest and gasped. "Oh, don't you look gorgeous."

Sky sent her a smile, "Thank you!"

"Okay! Let's take one picture before you go." Said Mr.Smith, grabbing his camera. They were proud of his boy.

Spencer collected himself, and wrapped his arm around Sky's waist.

"Smile."

There was a loud click, which followed with a flash.

"You best get going."

--✸--

The couple got out of the car, excited for the night.

Little did Sky know, everything was about to go downhill from here.

Spencer was wearing a nice, rich black suit, with a flower in the pocket. Sky wore her dress Spencer had bought her.

Spencer put his arm out for Sky to grab. She smiled and did so. "Let's go!" She cheered excitedly as a couple opened the door for them. Spencer muttered a quick thank you.

The part was beautiful. Well, beautiful and crowded.

Loud mariachi music was playing, old couples were swaying to the music, some were eating, and some people were just talking. Everyone was having fun. Spencer bowed, and stretched his hand out. "Shall we?"

Sky grabbed his hand. "We shall."

Spencer walked Sky over to the dance floor. Sky let out a giggle as Spencer but her arms around her waist, while she put her arms on his shoulders.

"Just warning you," Sky snorted as they swayed back and forth. "I'm not the best dancer. Especially this type of music."

Spencer pulled her closer and gave her a kind smile. "Youll be fine." He chuckled, and the corner of her lips curled into a smile. Sky looked behind Spencer, watching the crowd of people. There were old couples mainly. But she also saw a woman in a blue dress, dancing with a man with long brown hair.

Spencer gave her a kiss on the forehead. Sky brushed a strand of hair out of his face once he pulled away. "You know how to get a woman's heart, huh?" She snorted.

"Maybe." Spencer looked across the room. "Want me to grab you a drink?"

"Sure. Thank you."

As spencer walked away, a waitress with a tray in their hands offered her food. "Thanks." She mumbled as she grabbed the cookie.

She watched the couples dance, admiring the other. She hoped that one day she will find a man she wants to spend the rest of her life with. She hoped that one day, someone will look at her the wa-

"S-Sky?"

The familiar voice from behind her sent a chill down Sky's body. Her breathed hitched. She snapped her head towards the voice, her hair whipping her face in the process.

And there he was, Number Five. Standing right in front of her.

Her eyes widened as she bit her tongue, trying not to cry in front of the wealthy.

Sky didn't know if she wanted to be an angry and scream at him, or kiss him.

"Five," She breathed.

The boy gave her a desperate look, and he wrapped his arms around her, giving her a hug they so dearly missed. But, one thing had changed. She didn't hug back. Sky was a very affectionate, loving person. But Five immediately knew something was wrong, or different. Her arms just flopped there. She stood there, while Five was hugging her.

He furrowed his eyebrows and pulled away. "Sk-"

She decided to go with angry.

She scoffed rudely. "Do not Sky me."

"Sky... Listen, I'm so sor-"

"You should be!" She snapped at him, whisper yelling. She yanked his tie and dragged him to a corner to scold him in private.

"Do you have any idea how long I have been here?!"

"N-"

"Three years! God Five. I almost got kidnapped. I thought you all were dead! I thought you left me. Don't even bother." She barked. Five opened his mouth, knowing what she was about to say, but she beat him to it.

"I've moved on. I'm leaving."

She began to angrily walk away, but Five grabbed her wrist. "Sky! You cant go. The... The apocalypse. We brought it with us." He told her. Begging for her to stay with his eyes.

Sky furrowed her eyebrows. "Wh- How?"

"I have no idea. But I'm here with Diego and-"

"Diegos here?"

"Sky!" He shouted, making her flinch. "I'm sorry for shouting. But, just l-listen to me... Please."

Sky hesitantly nodded.

"I am so, so sorry. Okay? I didn't mean to make us come in different timelines. I just got here a couple of days ago. Please, forgive me. I know what it's like to be stuck in, time. Alone. Okay? Please I-I'm s-s-sorry." Tears were now streaming down the boy's face.

A sudden feeling of guilt stabbed Sky in the stomach. She wrapped her arms around him, giving him a comforting hug. The boy was shocked she forgave him that easily. He put his hand on her head. "I forgive you." She whispered to him. Her soft breath sent a chill down Fives spine, he missed the warmth she provided. Five pulled away, and stared deeply into her eyes. "I missed you."

A soft smiling tugged at his lips. "Would you like to dance?"

"Yes." She said, looking around. "We have to make it quick," Sky told him, worried Spencer would come and see her dancing with another boy.

Five grabbed her hand, and walked her back over to the dance floor. He slithered his hands around her back. While she put her arms on his shoulder. She felt more relaxed, then when she was with Spencer. They began to sway, Sky accidentally steps on Five's foot. Her face becomes red from embarrassment. "Sorry.."

Five chuckles, remembering when he taught her how to dance in the apocalypse. "Would you like me to teach you?"

"I think I got it." She mutters.

Five pulls her closer, just like Spencer did.

She now realized. Spencer and Five, are quite alike if you think about it.

Sky rests her head on Five's shoulder. He smiles. "What's life like... living here?" He asked, while they danced.

"Well, a lot of racism. That's for sure." She chuckled before looking past Five's shoulder.

"Sh!t." She whispers.

Five raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Look, Five... I gotta go." She told Five, before running past him.

She left him there, frowning.

She had seen spencer coming back.

"Hey! Sorry, it took so long, there was a line." Said Spencer, handing her a drink.

"It's alright."

"What's wrong?"

"Um, Nothing. Just tired."

"Ugh man, me too. I got barely any sleep last night. I feel like I'm about to pass out." Spencer told her.

He was right. He looked exhausted, everytime he wasn't talking, his eyes started to flutter shut.

Sky stroked his cheek. "You should go home then. Get some rest."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I might get some food, but then I will come home. I will be back before you even notice I'm gone." She gave him a nervous smile.

"Alright." He pecks her forehead. "Be careful."

"Bye."

As Spencer leaves, Sky gasps as she heard grunting and time warp from the upstairs. The girl quickly makes her way up the stairs. Sky hadn't had expected to walk into a fight. The only reason they went was to check up on Five. She didn't think she would be walking in on Five on someone back, trying to snap their neck.

"Holy, Fi-" Sky exclaimed. Before she could take action, a metal wire was wrapped around her throat pulling her back, she choked, trying to put her fingers in between the wire. "Five..."

Five's eyes widen at the sight of her being choked. He quickly hopped off the man to run to her, but instead got repeatedly punched in the stomach.

Sky watched him, get beat as her eyes began to flutter shut. But she instantly got snapped back into reality when another man came into view, wearing a brass knuckle. He punched her in the stomach, making her groan loudly. Footsteps rushed up to their floor and the man holding the wire smashed her head into the wall.

Diego entered the room, just like Sky; he ran to take action, but got choked. Now, the blonde men were attacking Diego, Sky got to her feet.

She limped over to Five, as the small boy got tossed over across the room. "Sky help-" Five fell to his knees at the man pushed him to the ground. Sky exhaled deeply, preparing to fight. She ran up to the man and kicked him where 'the sun don't shine'. He groaned, but quickly shook it off. He charged at her, jumping on top of her. She yelped as she fell to the ground. Laying on her back as she gripped her head. Five was busy fighting another platmin blonde hair man. The one that was attacking Sky, grabbed her throat. He picked her up by the throat and held her high up in the air. Her face began to turn purple in the mans grasp.

She made loud choking noises. The veins in her neck stood out more than ever. She started seeing black dots. Five watched her in horror, as he got endlessly punched by the men.

Five got kneed against the wall over and over, as the man still choked Sky. The woman from earlier, in the blue dress walked up. Sky immediately realized the man she was dancing with was Diego.

The woman looked at Diego, she began to run, but stopped as she heard Sky's chokes. She turned around to see Sky beginning to pass out, and Five being beaten.

Protect Five and Sky Hargreevs, at all costs.

"Lila!" Diego shouted, while being choked. "Help... me!"

The girl grabbed a knife Diego had thrown, and ran towards the teenagers, leaving Diego to fend for himself. She kicked off her shoes and ran over to the man that was attacking Five. She ran past Sky, and hopped on the chandelier. She wrapped her legs around the man's neck. Five watched, with eyes wide. He soon heard the chokes of Sky and hopped to his feet. He grabbed the knife from Lila and stabbed the man in the leg. Making him jump back in pain, dropping Sky to the floor.

The girl coughed, regaining her air. "You all right?" Five panted, while watching Lila professionally attack the man. She kicked him out the window. "Your welcome," Lila said.

Five took Sky by the hand and helped her up. She was clutching her neck with her hand. There was a red mark, and a handprint. Five looked out the window, and poked Sky's shoulder. She followed his gaze, and saw her father. She grabbed Five's hand, knowing he was about to spacial jump.

He did.

Five and Sky limped over, to see Reginald about to enter his car. Five started to speak Ancient Greek and Sky instantly knew what he was saying. Reginald looked over with a face of confusion. Five was quoting a line from one of Homer's works. Reginald had made all of the children learn all of his works in the original Greek form, including Sky. Reginald continued to get in his car. Sky sighed in defeat.

"Dad.." She whispered, her throat still hurt from getting choked.

Five put his head in Sky's shoulder. Oh, he missed her touch right now.

Diego and Lila ran up. Five quickly picked his head back up, returning to his plain self.

"Was that him."

"Yeah."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

365K 8.6K 69
Y/n Hargreeves life was never easy but when it comes down to saving the world that really changed things.☂ "Im married to a 58 year old coffee obsess...
110K 1.7K 35
(Number Five x Female OC) Highest Rankings: #1 #numbereight #1 #numberfive #1 #benhargreeves #1 #aidangallagher #1 #allisonhargreeves After one of...
131K 2.5K 44
On the first day of October 1989, forty-three women around the world simultaneously gave birth. None of the women showed any prior signs of pregnancy...
294K 5.7K 39
"Were we... in love?" Sky mumbles tilting her head to the side while putting her hands in her lap. A blush crept up on Five's face. "Madly." Sky harg...