Love and Pixie Dust- A Bay Ya...

By Pajarito1978

What if Ezgi and Özgür had a one night stand? AU More

When Pixie Met Bigfoot
When Bigfoot Broke His Rule
When Bigfoot Fell
When Pixie Lost Her Shoe
When Bigfoot Got the News
Bonus- Özgür POV
When Pixie Told The Truth
When Bigfoot Met a Martian
When Bigfoot Read a Book
When Pixie Tackled Bigfoot
When Pixie Threw a Punch
When Pixie Lost Her Heart
When Pixie Met A Caveman
When There Was No Bigfoot Sighting
When Bigfoot Lost His Chill
When Pixie Popped the Question

When Pixie Changed Her Mind

4.7K 198 110
By Pajarito1978

Ezgi

“I'm not going. There’s no such thing as a two-night stand," I said to myself. One night. No names. It was perfect. One more night might ruin the memories. Maybe I'd imagined all the chemistry between us. Maybe he wasn't as gorgeous as I remembered. 

"But he has Fishy,” I whined, feeling guilty for forgetting my steadfast friend. While I haphazardly packed my belongings. I needed to be gone from the apartment I shared with the Dirtbag like yesterday. Instead, I was considering making another huge mistake. When would I ever learn? 

“Not going, not going, not going,” I repeated it like a mantra. But I needed to rescue Fishy! That decided it. I needed to get my fish back so I undid all my unpacking looking for an outfit. Outfit after outfit was discarded. That one makes me look thirsty, the other too desperate, this one makes me look like a bag lady. I finally settled on a casual shirt and shorts. I may have spent more time on my hair than I should have. But I decided it actually looked like I was trying too hard so I ended up pulling into a ponytail. I would go and perform the fish rescue and avoid all eye contact. I would not look at his unbelievably handsome face, or make any physical contact with his amazing body. 

At that moment a dam opened and abruptly memories of his naked body assaulted me. I ran to the freezer, opened it, and stuck my head in it to cool my overheated face. I needed to be concentrating on the next phase of my life. Not having amazing sex with a virtual stranger. Except, a little voice reminded me, he was more familiar to me after one night than Soner was after three years. A knock at the door interrupted my mental gymnastics.

“What do you want?” I snapped. It was the Dirtbag in the flesh. Looking at him now, I felt annoyance but the sting of betrayal had lessened considerably.

“Just wondering if you needed help moving your stuff.”

In other words, he was saying, "please leave so I can move in your replacement as soon as possible, thanks."

“Nope. I’ve got it. Thanks for the offer, cheating bastard, " I said cheerfully but my eyes were spitting fire. 

He didn’t heed my words, he was staring at my chest. 

“My eyes are up here, jerkface!” I snapped. Then I remembered I had a beard burn on my chest and neck and on my inner thighs too but that was my secret. A smug smile twisted my lips. 

He stared at my glowing face. I’d discovered that great sex was also great for the skin and I had some major afterglow going. 

“Is there someone here?” He asked me suspiciously.

“No. What if there was?”

“Are you sleeping with that man?” He asked me and had the gall to look angry about it.

“Absolutely none of your business. But since you asked so nicely... Yes, yes I am, and it is fan-freaking-tastic and I cannot wait to do it again. Also, I’ll move out when I’m good and ready. Sorry but I have to go. I’m late for my sex fest,” I said, smiled sweetly, and shut the door in his face.

Sex fest? Ah, Ezgi, ah.

I dawdled by the door. Well, now I definitely had to go. Dirtbag was probably hiding in the bushes somewhere watching to see if I was telling the truth or not. I would go. But I wouldn’t have sex with him again. No. Nope. Absolutely not. That way lay trouble. I couldn't see myself doing this with him and not getting emotionally attached. Then I would be the sad girl in the park trying to climb him like a demented koala.

******

I saw him first. He was on the sidewalk chatting with the hostess from the restaurant next door to the hotel. He turned his head all of a sudden, our eyes met and he trailed off in mid-sentence. He sauntered towards me, leaving the woman staring after him. Her eyes narrowed and she glared at me. I frowned at her reaction but before I could respond, he had reached me and the salty hostess was forgotten.

“Hi,” he said and flashed me a dazzling smile. I stumbled over flat ground but quickly righted myself. My memories hadn’t done him justice and at that moment my mind chose to remember how his beard felt on my skin and how I’d run my hands over that glorious body. I closed my eyes and tried to get a hold of my rampaging hormones. He seemed really glad to see me and I squashed the warm feeling that settled in my belly at the sight of his happy face. 

Instead, I eyed his extravagant getup of deconstructed jeans and a crazy sleeveless shirt complete with a hat. Any other man would look completely ridiculous in that outfit but of course, he managed to look obnoxiously sexy.

“You look like a reject from a boy band,” I said in greeting.

He laughed, swung his arm around my shoulders, and pulled me close. 

“Pixie, you do wonders for my ego.”

I shrugged in false modesty. “I do what I can. Otherwise, you’d have to enlarge all your doors just to get your giant head through them.”

His eyes heated.

“Keep talking. I have plans for that sassy mouth.”

“I’m just here for my fish,” I said, ignoring his hot stare and trying to sound firm and resolute. Instead, I sounded breathless and bewildered.

“Is that so?” He leaned down and speared me with his eyes. I squinted and tried to look at a spot over his shoulder. He was too potent, I felt my traitorous body softening towards his. He considered me for a second and seemed satisfied with whatever he saw on my face.

“If you want your fish, then come find it,” he said lightly and sauntered away into the hotel.

“Are you holding my fish hostage?” I said in outrage, following him inside.

“Hostage is a harsh way to put it. It’s more like a bargaining tool.”

“I’m not having sex with you just to get my fish back!” I shouted.

The hotel lobby went deadly quiet. I glanced around and met a sea of shocked and smirking faces. My face colored and I walked quickly to the elevator where he was doubled over in laughter and I forgot my embarrassment.

I was going to kill him!

I stalked into the elevator and landed a few good punches on his stupid hard body while he continued chortling like a deranged hyena. I snatched the hat off his head.

“Give me my fish or the hat gets it," I threatened. He finally caught his breath and there was a brief tussling match for the hat. He plucked it back from my hands easily and then put it on my head.

“Adorable,” he said smiling at me. I was weakening by the moment and the flash of his dastardly dimples didn’t help.

I put my hand on my forehead and pretended to swoon. “Ooooh, I went from decent looking to not hideous to adorable. I’m positively enraptured by your effusive compliments.”  

We were smiling at each other like two fools. All my self-protective instincts blared a warning: save yourself!

“I’m happy you’re here,” he said earnestly, leaning into me and taking a deep breath. I clenched my teeth against a fierce desire to fling myself on him and kiss him stupid.

“Have you ever heard of personal space? There’s a four to twelve feet bubble around me at all times.”

“I was all in your personal space not that long ago and you didn’t mind. In fact, if I recall correctly you wanted “more!” and “faster!” He whispered wickedly in my ear.

“You’re the worst sort of pervert,” I grouched, pushing him away. Undeterred, he started playing with my ponytail.

“Listen here, Sir Bigfoot, I’m getting my fish, and then I am leaving. So stop with the bedroom eyes and the eyelash batting. You laid the ground rules,” I said, poking him in the chest. “You said: I don’t sleep with a woman more than once. Sets up unrealistic expectations,” I announced, mocking his deep voice. "And now you’re changing the rules on me out of sheer perversity.”

The elevator door opened and he silently pulled me by the hand. I stopped at the door to the room and yanked my hand away from his. I couldn’t go in there. I was already feeling weak and had the most insane compulsion to start tearing my clothes off. The sight of that enormous bed, and all the memories we made in it, would not help my compulsion.

“I’m not changing my rules, I’m just revising them. I’m a great teacher but even I can’t cover an entire curriculum in one night and you are in desperate need of more lessons. I’m only thinking of you.” He said all this with an endearing, solemn look on his face. 

 I rolled my eyes. “That’s okay. I’m good. I’ll just wait here while you go get Fishy, “ I said trying to remain strong in the face of this onslaught.

“Afraid you won’t be able to resist me, Pix?” He taunted me with a little smirk. I took the hat off and smacked his glorious chest with it.

“You are a plague upon womankind. Just get my fish so I can leave.”

“Okay,” he shrugged as if it was of no consequence to him, and opened the door.

My mouth dropped open. The seductive scene was set. There were candles burning, soft music was playing and there was a spread of food on the dining table. He took advantage of my open-mouthed shock to pull me inside. The monster had scattered petals on the bed. This was an attack!

“You're not playing fair,” I complained. I was captivated despite my misgivings.

"I never play fair when it comes to what I want," he said.

"What in the world is this?" I wailed in defeat.

“Dirtbag never tried a little romance?” He asked, coming up to stand behind me, his dark, devilish voice was a hot murmur against my skin.

I shook my head mutely. He took my hair out of the ponytail and ran his fingers through it.
My purse dropped out of my nerveless fingers to the ground.

“What’s the lesson?” I managed to say.
He let my hair slide through his fingers.

"Expect the man to work for it, to put some effort into seducing you," he murmured. 

I nodded and accepted defeat. I wasn’t going to leave this room tonight with my heart intact.

“I can't stop thinking about you, Pix,” he whispered in my ear.

My eyes drifted closed, my body melted back against his in total surrender. I couldn’t recall why this was such a bad idea. This was, in fact, a very, very good idea. His big hands moved up my rib cage to rest underneath my breasts. My lust addled mind said it was the best idea I'd ever had. Why couldn’t I have a two-night stand? Rules were made to be broken. 

“Let me touch you,” he murmured against my neck.

I covered his hands with mine and dragged them up to cup my aching breasts. He released a trembling sigh against my skin and I turned in his arms, took his gorgeous face in my hands, and kissed him. The kiss was carnal, obscene, and addictive. My compulsion to tear my clothes off won and our hands bumped as we undressed in haste.

In a blink, we were both naked and he was walking me backward towards the bed. I fell back on it and he yanked me forward by the ankles until my hips were at the edge. He kneeled down, threw my legs over his shoulders, and lowered his head making a deliciously masculine sound before he buried his head between my thighs. 

“You’re really good at that,” I gasped after he had made me see not just stars but entire galaxies.

“Let me show you what else I’m good at,” he said smiling wickedly. He turned me onto my stomach, my legs tucked under me, and pulled my hips high. I looked over my shoulder and watched him pull a condom on then he was looming over me, his lips curved into a sensual smile. He entered me in one sure stroke and began a rough rhythm that had me clutching the bedsheets and burying my screams into the pillows.

******

I turned over, opened my eyes, and was met with an amused smile. 

"Admittedly, I don't have much experience with this but I think I'm the one who's supposed to roll over and go to sleep right after sex."

"Yes. You are. So why aren’t you? Turn in your man card immediately." I buried my head into my pillow and went back to sleep. 

I felt his fingers playing in my hair. "Come on, Pix. Wake up. The night's a-wasting."

"No,” I grumbled. “Leave me alone. You’re insatiable."

He was uncharacteristically silent. I opened one eye and peered up at him. He was laying on his side, leaning on his elbow, with his face cupped in his hand. He watched me with an adorable confused look on his face.

"Has it ever been like this before? For you?"

I turned on my side to face him. I instantly understood what he meant. We'd only known each other for a matter of hours really. And yet… I'd never felt this kind of connection with anyone in my life, as soon as our eyes had met at the park there had been a recognition. A meeting that went far beyond the physical. I blinked and squelched that line of thinking. I was building castles in the air again. 

"No," I answered honestly. "It's usually really awkward until about the third date if I'm lucky. Sex with the Dirtbag was awkward for three whole years," I said grumpily.

He nodded noncommittally and glanced away.

"I want to see you again," he blurted out. He seemed lost and a little confused. I assumed it was because this was new territory for him. There has to be a story here but I had no time to deal with his issues when I had so many of my own. 

I reached up and cupped his face.

"This is…" I swallowed and looked away, not able to look at his heartbreaking beauty anymore. I felt myself sliding inexorably into something I wasn’t ready for. 

"This is amazing," I continued. "But I'm just out of a long term relationship. I lived a lie for three years and I need to figure out why I was willing to stay in a mediocre situation for so long. I need to figure myself out before I go jumping into something I know I won’t be able to handle. I still hope to meet Mr. Right. I want marriage, kids, a dog, a messy house. I want to yell at my husband for leaving the seat up, I want to complain about laundry and spend my weekends at football games and ballet recitals. So you see, I'm not built for meaningless hookups regardless of the current circumstances," I said ruefully. "I would get attached eventually, develop feelings…" I added in a warning. I felt his withdrawal as soon as I said the word feelings.

"Plus, I'm moving in a few days…" I explained.

He nodded absently, wrapping a lock of my hair around his fingers. 

"I have to be going out of town soon too,” he said. “My sister is due to have a baby any day now."

"You have a sister?"

"Yes. Why do you sound so surprised?"

"I don't know. I picture you spending your time in a harem reclined on a velvet chaise surrounded by scantily clad women feeding you grapes. A sister would be awkward in that situation."

He chuckled and nipped my fingers. "I have a mother too," he said.

"What? You mean you didn't spring fully formed from Zeus's forehead?"

"It must be like a circus inside your brain," he said drily. "Yes, I have a mother who is determined to see me married like my sister and surrounded by a bunch of screaming brats."

I gasped. "No! Has she met you? Poor woman. Give her my condolences."

He leaned down and kissed my smiling lips.

“So,” he whispered against my mouth.

“So?”

“So why not spend the next few nights with me? I can continue to impart my wisdom which is guaranteed to reel in Mr. Right. Then we each go our separate ways.”

"I thought you said Mr. Right didn't exist."

"He doesn't. But maybe I can help you find Mr. Okay."

“How exactly are you helping me? You're saying my dreams can come true if I spend the next few days on my back having wild, amazing monkey sex with you?"

“First off, I found your sweet spot. You're welcome. And second, are you complaining? Because right now you sound very ungrateful and unappreciative of all my hard...work” he said, and smiled like a naughty schoolboy. I melted into the bed. He really was the worst. 

"Not at all. I'm very appreciative of your hard... everything," I said and we grinned at each other like idiots. 

"Come here," he said and pulled me up off the bed. He was wearing his boxer briefs but I was still in my birthday suit. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it on. It left very little to the imagination.

"You look so fucking sexy right now," he whispered in my ear and pulled me into his arms. His head lowered and I went up on my toes and met him halfway. Our mouths opened and our tongues tangled together intimately, his hands spanning my waist, pressing me closer to him. He gentled the kiss after some torrid moments, his mouth pulled away to roam over my face. My arms went around his neck and I laid my head against his chest. There was a new tension in the air. Things were changing in me even as I pushed back against it. I felt an essential part of me rearranging itself to accommodate these new feelings. 

“I just came to save my fish not to get naked again with you,” I whimpered despairingly.

“Poor Pix," he crooned. His big hands caressing my hair. "It was the hat, wasn’t it? You couldn’t resist it," he said and broke the tension.

“The hat, the shirt. It was the whole boy band ensemble, really.”

I felt his chest vibrate with a chuckle. He tipped up my chin, I tried to wipe the confused feelings he was rousing in me off my face.

"Are you hungry?"

"A little."

He tugged me over to the dining table and the ignored food sat down, and pulled me on his lap.

“Try this,” he said and put a forkful of food in my mouth.

“What is this magical concoction? I want to eat several pounds of it,” I said and suddenly I was ravenous. I took the fork from him to shovel more of it in my face.

“This isn’t from room service,” I said between mouthfuls.

“No. I know a chef,” he said absentmindedly, preoccupied with my gaping shirt.

I stopped stuffing my face and looked at the table. It looked like a seven-course dinner. I stared at him. “You had all this brought here?”

“You won’t let me take you to dinner,” he shrugged like it was no big deal but I suspected for Mr. Hit It and Quit It, it was quite significant. He pulled me closer and buried his face in the crook of my neck, derailing my train of thought.

"Tell me your name. I promise I won't make fun of it even if it's Gertrude,” he said against my skin.

"Liar. You totally would.”

I felt his lips breaking into a smile.

I made a decision at that moment, even though I had the strange premonition that it would be one of the most fateful decisions I’d ever make in my life.

“I am Pixie and you are Bigfoot,” I said and I met his smiling mouth with mine.  

“Mr. Big,” he corrected me.

I rolled my eyes. “Fine.”

“Say it, say it!”

“Are you twelve?” I said in mock reproof.

“No. I’m thirty. Going on twelve. Say it,” he laughed at the look on my face.

I leaned closer and rubbed my lips softly on his. His smile faded and that heated, single-minded look swept over his features.

“We are going to spend the next few days having amazing sex and then we are each going to go our separate ways with nothing but beautiful memories,” I took a deep breath, leaned in closer, and whispered in his ear...

“Mr. Big.”

He made a triumphant sound, grabbed my head, and kissed me voraciously, nipping my lower lip, groaning when I returned the gesture.

I gasped when his arm shot out suddenly and swept the table clean. Before I could protest, I was on my back and spread out on the table like an offering. Then he rose in front of me, big and beautiful, like a pagan god.

“Then let’s get started," he said in a sensual whisper, spreading my thighs apart.

Dimly, in the small part of my brain that was still functioning, I understood that he was ruining me. For any other man. Forever.

******
Note:
Like many of you, I'm in mourning over the loss of this amazing show. I hope that with this fic I'm able to capture a tiny bit of the EzGur magic we're all missing ❌.  Thanks for reading 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 2.6K 38
Sanem Aydin is living her dream life in Paris, as she is about to graduate from college with the intention of starting a company and launching her ow...
2.8K 137 10
Bay Yanlis was cancelled but there were hints of the show intending to bring in a character called Derin. In episode 52, Tolga and Sedar talked about...
56.4K 1.9K 51
life is a journey with its ups and down. One must enjoy this journey to reach the destination. I wanted yagiz and hazan to live these small moments...
2K 65 27
Zeke didn't expect to have a family with his one-night stand... *Mpreg *Some verbal abuse *fluff Start: 7/12/23 Published: 13/12/23 End: ?