New Girl

By Loveasiaxoxo

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 6

267 3 1
By Loveasiaxoxo

Nia's POV

"How could you let that happen Nia?!" My mom half whispered half screamed so nobody could hear us at the grocery store. I had just told her about what Abby said tome when I walked inside, soaked. I'd tried to butter up my mom happy by saying I'd go shopping with her because I HATE grocery shopping and she sure knows that! So here we are, at the grocery store, my mom yelling at me.

"But mooooom, I didn't want to get sick! So then I woudn't be able to compete and Abby will kick me off without giving me a chance!" I whined to my mom.

"She would've just moved the competition date to a different day! Now Nia, you don't have a chance at all!" My moms told me.

"But, but, but! I didn't know that before! I mean it won't be that bad! I just have to practice at home!" I I HATE grocery shopping and she sure knows that! So here we are, at the grocery store, my mom yelling at me.

"But mooooom, I didn't want to get sick! So then I woudn't be able to compete and Abby will kick me off without giving me a chance!" I whined to mymom.

"She would've just moved the competition date to a different day! Now Nia, you don't have a chance at all!" My moms colded me.

"But, but, but! I didn't know that before! I mean it

won't be that bad! I just have to practice at home!" I stuttered.

"Oh please, Nia! You don't even know the name of the CD you're using! You might as well just dance to no music at all!" Mymomexclaimed.

"Nu-uh! Seriouslymom!"

"Okay, we'll see Nia. I'll email Abby. Don't get you're hopes up. She probably won't respond, she's so mad." Mymomsaid slowly.

"Oh thanks mom! No worries I know she will respond! She'll want to see me dance." I said surely.

"Oh okay Nia, we'll see about that."

Okkk,so I

stuttered.

"Oh please, Nia! You don't even know the name of the CD you're using! You might as well just dance to no music at all!" My mom exclaimed.

"Nu-uh! Seriously mom!"

"Okay, we'll see Nia. I'll email Abby. Don't get you're hopes up. She probably won't respond, she's so mad." My mom said slowly.

"Oh thanks mom! No worries I know she will respond! She'll want to see me dance." I said surely.

"Oh okay Nia, we'll see about that."

End of New Girl chapter 6!Okkk,so i notice i'm like doing sooo bad on writin this thoughts? Please ice i'm like doing sooo bad on writin this thoughts? Please comment. Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

170K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...