From Victim to Lover

By spencerreidluver224

She was the victim and now she's in love with the fellow agent that rescued her. Will it last or will their j... More

The Rescue
Reintroductions
Come Back To Me
Undercover
The Return
Holiday
Aruba
Hannah Evans
Lover's Lane
I'd Wait for you
Ghost from my past
Wedding Day
United
Frenemies
Baby...
Ambivalent.
Redemption
Happiness
Honeymoon.
Girl's Night Out
Christmas
Puppy
Gillferd
Recovery
Soulmate
Reid?
Old Friends
Retirement
A/N

Confrontation

58 2 0
By spencerreidluver224

Hannah's POV

 "You can't ignore me forever. Han please I don't regret what happened. You are the only person around here who gets me , who gets what it feels like to be scared of their mind." He awkwardly laughs sitting next to me. "I am a monster you guys just know me as the girl from intelligence but before that I had gotten into some really dark stuff while I was undercover for the FBI. I was fresh out of the academy I had been put into the Sex Crimes unit and-" As I go to continue my sentence JJ walks in. I place my hand on his thigh quickly before getting up.  "Guys we have a case."

I get up walk past Spencer, he grabs my hand and spins me around. Looking me dead in the eye.

"Please can we finish this later I have so much I want to tell you about my past more than just what was in those crummy old files." he says continuing to hold my hand. I blush a little. 

I smile and lean into Spencer's hold.

H: "I have so much to tell you too but we have a case" I laugh and then run away towards the conference room

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spencer's POV

That was a long case but it's over now

"Well at least you won't forget this birthday" Emily says to Hannah sitting in front of her. "Yeah well that says a lot considering I don't remember any other birthday." Thinking back I have never celebrated my birthday. Growing up in the foster care system nobody cares about you. 

 "YOU don't remember something?" Matt asks looking at her across the jet. I roll my eyes and keep my eyes focused on Hannah sitting across from me. Her eyes keep shifting over to me, ever since our moment earlier in the day she keeps making eyes at me. Hopefully she feels the same way about me. "Oh Matt Simmons. I was in the foster system until I turned 18. It was hard because I graduated high school at 14. But I didn't attend college until I turned 16 and since then. It's irrelevant but it's not that I don't remember it's that I never celebrated them" she says getting up and moving "Listen guys I am just gonna take a nap until we land."

she sits down and sees me reading through the Iliad in Latin. "You know for being my best friend, you seem really distant. Smile a little bit it still is my birthday"

 "Do you regret us getting close?" I ask closing the book and staring up at her. Her eyes meet mine and I quickly look away with a hint of sadness in my eyes. "Spence. I have never appreciated someone more. I don't regret us at all. But we are co workers. It would be awkward for everyone if something happened between us. But no I do not regret what happened. I am glad it happened especially that it happened with you." she smiles and grab my hand. I smile and squeeze her hand. She slowly falls asleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knock Knock Knock. I open the door not caring what I am wearing. He just stares up and down checking me out.

He comes in and like pushes me out of the doorway. "Are you crazy answering the door dressed like that." he says quickly rushing in and closing the door. I snicker and walk away feeling his eyes on me.

 "Well it was either this or I kept you waiting outside while I showered." I walk past him I know answering the door in your matching lace underwear and bra for your coworker who you have undeniably fallen for. Heading back towards the door. "I can just go then" he says backing up. 

 "No you don't have to. Let me just put clothes on and we can talk like you wanted." I say heading towards the bathroom to turn the shower off. Spencer walks up behind me and twists me around to face him. He raises an eyebrow at me and my heart starts beating a mile a minute. I want him so bad I have for a while now. "We can talk later. I have something else in mind." He says grabbing me and slowly moving me into the shower still fully dressed. "Are you sure you want this." he asks looking down at me since I stand almost a foot shorter than him. "I wouldn't have let you in if i didn't" I say kissing him as I remove his shirt. "You know doctor. I didn't know there was this side of you. I am impressed." his hands find their ways under my shirt and unclasp the straps removing my bra "I have many sides. Right now this one is my favorite sides." He mumbles Working his magic we somehow get from the shower to the kitchen. As he continues to kiss my neck everything I have worked so hard to be, my reputation in the FBI will happily be thrown down the drain for this man right here. He nuzzles his head in between my collarbone and neck and starts to suck on the skin there. My eyes roll to the back of my head as a moan escapes me. 

Later that night "I am not sure why but if it means being able to do that all the time I will happily give up my career in the FBI" Spencer says kissing my arm. "I was thinking about that. What made this fun was the fact that it is a secret. We don't have to tell anyone. i am going to continue to flirt with you in work and we can have as much shower sex after work as you want." I laugh getting up and grabbing my clothes. He raises an eyebrow at me and snickers. "I can work with that." he says standing up and wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"But you were explaining earlier about your days in sex crimes and how that related to you being a monster." We talked the night away about how I was raped while working in sex crimes and while undercover had to kill multiple people who I didn't want to and how my three friends who died in that room were the only family I ever met until I met him. He held me and let me cry while he told me about being a child prodigy in high school and how his dad left when he was young while his mom was suffering from schizophrenia and currently how his mom is in a home for people with Alzheimer's and how she doesn't remember who he is the last time he saw her. S "I get what it feels like to be completely alone. But what happened to your family?" he asks I get up off the couch and walk over to the windows staring out at the city beyond it. 

H: "I am not ready to talk about them. The foster care system put me through enough trauma. Talking about them will just make it burn even more." I say sliding on to the counter I can't let him know about who my parents turned out to be. I flinch at the thought of them, at the thought of my dad. "You can always talk to me. I am here for you no matter what Hannah." he says placing his hand on my cheek and kissing my forehead.

He picks up my phone and starts taking pictures and I grab him and kiss him. "So much for talking" he says smiling into my hair while he picks me up and brings me to the bed.  "Who needs to talk" I smile continuing to kiss him more passionately than before. As his tongue finds the inside of my mouth. I wrap my legs around his waist pulling me closer to him and wrap my arms around his neck. "Hey baby girl. What do you wanna do to me?" He whispers into my ear while removing the clothes. "Doctor you really want to know? It might be to freaky for you to handle" I say back kissing his neck. 

RING RING
I grab my phone "It's Prentiss we have a case. They needs us there ASAP" I say sadly getting up and putting my pants back on. He runs up behind me "I can handle freaky" grabbing me I lean in and whisper "If you're a good boy I'll bring the whip cream over to your place later and you can do what you want with it" I say walking out laughing and leaving him standing there I can see the thoughts moving in his head. I get to the office before him my legs still shaking from all the sex that evening. Despite the hickey on my neck, the team was unaware anything happened. 

"Despite having the highest IQ in the room you still manage to turn to mesh at the sight of me" I whisper when he takes his seat next to me in the conference room "Coming from the girl whose legs are still shaking from last night's shower." He laughs placing his hand on my thigh. Everyone else starts piling into the room and he starts moving his hands up and down my thigh. I can't stay focused on the case, I didn't realize how fast I had fallen for him after our drunken night together. Clearly he had the same feelings for me. 

The case was closed fast; Spencer sits across from me. "Let me take you out to my favorite spot?" he whispers keeping his eyes down at his book. Our legs intertwined under the table, I look around and everyone else on the jet appears to be sleeping. "Fine." I say smiling staring out the window. I see him smile out of the corner of my eye. I am glad he is my secret, the one secret in my life I don't mind keeping. I am falling for him super hard each time we see each other. 

 Spencer stopped me before I got in my car saying he would pick me up at 8. I get home and take off the work clothes and dig out more going out clothing. I don't want to seem to fancy so I put on a pair of blue jeans ripped at the knee and a white cropped top. I grab my converse sneakers from the closet and throw them on. I fix my hair only curling the tips of my hair where the brown is slightly lighter. I throw on some mascara and I hear a knock on the door. As I walk over to answer it I trip and laugh. I open the door, "Did you really just fall?"he asks raising an eyebrow at me. I shake my head and grab his hand letting him pull me along. 

We arrive at a 3 floor library around the corner from his apartment. I walk in and my chin drops open, the dim lights make it look almost angelic. I walk to the middle of the foyer and spin completely in awe of what is going on around. "You like it?" Spencer asked walking up to me and wrapping his hands around my waist and placing his chin on my shoulder. I nod in awe and spin in his arms. "I love it. I can tell why it's your favorite place." I say looking down at the rows of books on both sides of us. "Used to be my favorite place." he says I can feel his breath falling down my neck and I shiver biting my lip. He lifts his head just a little bit and nibbles on my neck. "What do you mean used to be?" I ask still staring at the rows of books.I break away and head down an isle, not waiting for an answer. I can feel him pacing behind me. "Well now it's wherever you are." I turn away from him and blush as the butterflies in my stomach grow. "That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me Spence." I say. By the end of the night we had each bought 4 books from the library and headed to Spencer's apartment. I drop my books by the door and head for the couch. "You okay? We just had a great night." he says sitting in front of me. 

I breath in and breathe out. "I have severe trust issues after Daniel my ex boyfriend. The day I got home from the hospital after being abducted for a year he told me I hadn't put in enough effort to escape and come back to him so he left me. I was heartbroken I had been with him for 6 years and was absolutely destroyed when he left, I had given him every ounce of love. I never thought I would fall that hard for someone again. That's why I want to keep this a secret because once we go public this becomes real. I don't want to feel that gaping hole of destruction again in my heart. I can't. It still hurts sometimes to think that you could possibly care about me because I have major trust issues so in my eyes I am not worth falling in love with." I say staring at the couch cushion. He puts his fingers on the bottom of my chin and slowly raises my head so I am looking at his brown eyes. He slightly smiles and his other hand finds my hand he loops them together. "I am never going to hurt you Hannah. You are not a monster you are just someone who has been through more pain than someone should have to go through and I am sorry about that. But I have fallen for you hard, and i continue to fall every day I spend with you. I don't plan to leave you and we can keep this a secret until you are ready." I smile and squeeze his hand. 

I adjust my spot after this conversation and lay back against his chest as he puts on the Notebook on netflix knowing it's my favorite because I told him. I smile to myself and realize how lucky I am to have him. I fall asleep and stay asleep peacefully for the first time that night in what has seemed like eternity. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Nerd By Rat

Fanfiction

257K 3.5K 59
Y/n Y/l/n just started her new job at the behavioral analysis unit, meeting a nerdy, yet handsome man named Spencer Reid. - Very shitting writing so...
10.2K 324 21
A gang operation is shut down and the BAU finds a young lady who was brought into the midst of it. They bring her to safety, and Dr Reid seems to tak...
5.2K 71 20
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...
75.8K 1.4K 30
Y/n's trauma leads to her fallout and Spencer's relapse. After an altercation at work Y/n decides to disappear, leaving Spencer alone. After years of...