love goes a long way

By smallmaniac1407

(NOW COMPLETED!) drink,poth, afterdeath More

info/authors note
part 1
Part 2
Part 3
part 4
Part 5
Part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10 (holy shiz)
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
random
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
thanks
random tags (I think they are tags)
part 21
part 22
part 23
I need to post something
part 24
sorry

epilogue

23 2 0
By smallmaniac1407

           A few years later

                   Goth pov

"EBONY! GET OVER HERE!" I heard Palette call. Ebony took his roller (ha!) And refused to give it back. Ebony ran in my general direction, almost hitting me in the head with the handle. I grabbed it and yanked it from him.

"Awwwww, momma!" He whined.

I handed the roller back to Palette and told Ebony to not play with our weapons.

"Mommy?" Pastel asked.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Can you ask dad to stop yelling? It's scaring me."

"Of course sweetie." I turned to Palette, who was drawing in a sketchpad. "Palette?"

"Yes, dear?" He looked up at me.

"Pastel wants to ask you something."

He focused his attention on Pastel. "Yes, hun?"

"C-can you s-stop yelling please? I-its scaring me."

"Of course! I'm sorry."

It's okay." She turned to Ebony. "And stop stealing daddy's weapon!"

"Yeah, yeah." He responded as he went back to his room, after playfully bopping Palette on the head.

Palette grabbed Ebony and tickled him until he coughed a little then let him go.

                Inks pov

"DAD!" I was tackled in a hug by my two little boys, Paperjam and Gradient. My fiance, Error came into the room and kissed my cheek in a greeting.

"Dad! Dad! Dad!" Gradient asked.

"What? What? What?"

He gave me a look. Then proceeded to ask what he wanted to asked.

"Can you show us how you create the AUs?"

This question took me by surprise.  Error also seemed interested in what he meant.

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

"Exactly as the question states."

"Oh! Erm, well . . ." God, what do I say? I sighed and motioned the kids to sit with me on the couch.

"Well, I would show you, but, me and father made a truce. No creation, no destruction."

"Awww." They were clearly upset.

"I'm sorry, babies,"

"Will you at least color with us?" PJ asked. (PJ isn't as snarky as he is in most fanfics.)

"Yeah! Let's go!"

"Ink?" Error asked.

"Yes?"

"Come here"

"Okay!" I looked at the kids, "I'll be back in a bit."

"Alright!"

I walked over to Error. He grabbed me by the waist and whispered in my ear.

"REALLY!?" He smiled and nodded.

"Hey kids?! Wanna go see how I make an Au?"

They squealed in happiness. "Alright then let's go!"

                      Dream's pov

Killer was looking for Ocean, even though she is in her room.

"Killer, dear? Ocean is in her room."

"Oh, okay. She needs to do her homework."

Just as I got up to get her, the front door opened. Ocean came in with a friend apparently.

"Hi Mom!"

"Hello!" I greeted the two.

"Mom! I made a new friend!"

"I see that. Hello. I'm Dream, as you can tell, I'm Ocean's mother."

She shook my hand. She has a firm handshake for someone who is probably eight or nine. "My name's Pastel!"

We chatted for a bit than I asked which AU she's from.

"I'm not from an Au."

"Oh? Well then, who are your parents?" I asked her.

"Goth and Palette."

I froze. Palette?

"Mom?" Are you alright?"

"Can you bring your parents? I would like to meet them."

"Okay! Let's get mom and dad, Ocean!"

                 Time skip

There was a knock on the door. I answered it. It was Pastel.

"Hey Pastel! Are your parents coming?"

"Yeah, Ocean is asking them questions, so I got here first." She looked behind her. "Their over there!"

I chuckled. Her parents were jogging to catch up to Ocean. I went to grab Killer.

Just as I got back with him, Pastel's Parents were coming up on the porch, close behind Ocean.

Palette and Goth.

After a few seconds of looking at each other, Goth and Palette Tackle-hugged me.

After we got situated and told the kids, they understood.

"So, basically, we are all family?" Ocean asked.

"Yup!"

"WHAT ABOUT A SLEEPOVER!?" Ocean declared. She looked over at me.

"It's fine by me if it is okay with the two of you." I looked at Goth and Palette. They nodded.

"Maybe Moonlight can join?" I heard Pastel and Ocean whisper to each other.

"Who's Moonlight?" Me and Palette asked at the same time.

"Pinch, poke, you owe me a Coke." Palette said immaturely.

"Another friend of ours" Ocean answered.

"Well, maybe if we can meet them and his parents."

"Okay!"

"I have Mr. Night's phone number." Pastel said. Palette handed her his phone.

" . . . Hey! I was wondering if Moonlight can have a sleepover! . . . Mom and dad and Ocean's mom and dad wanna meet you! . . . They said that it's okay with them if Moonlight and me and Ocean have a sleepover after they meet you! . . . Okay! I'mma get you guys! Bye-bye!"

She handed the phone back to Palette.

"I'mma go get Mr. Night and Moonlight!"

"Hold up!" Killer said, "We should all go there!"

We agreed and headed out.

                    Nightmare's pov

There was a knock at the door, it was Pastel, Ocean, and . . . Killer?!

"Hey Mr. Night!" Pastel and Ocean said at the same time.

Ocean gestured to Killer. "This is my dad!"

"You started a family, Killer?" I asked.

"Yes I did, Nightmare!"

The others came up. Palette and Goth hugged me. "Heya, Nightmare!" Goth greeted me while Palette hit me up with a " 'sup  Unclemare?"

Dream came up. "Hey, brother." She hugged me.

The kids, including mine, were confused.

Guess we had some introductions to do.

                   Time skip

We agreed to have a sleepover at my place. The kids would be on the living room and the adults would be in different rooms.

"Might as well invite Ink and his fam i he has one."

"I'll call him." Dream said as she pulled out her phone and went throu her contacts.

"Hey Ink! . . . I'm good, how 'bout you? . . . Great . . . Hey, we were thi- . . . Killer and I, Nightmare and Cross, and Goth and Palette, and our children . . . Yeah, anyway, we were thinking about having a sleepover at Nightmare's place . . . He still lives at the mansion . . . And we were thinking that are inviting you and your family- if you have one- to the sleepover. . . . Yeah, okay! See you guys later! Bye!"

"He does have a family and he accepted the invitation."

"Great!"

                  After the introductions

               No one's pov

The kids were all asleep in the living room while the couples were sleeping in separate rooms.

            But will it stay this peaceful?

(Thank you so much for reading my story!  As you can tell, I am planing to make a book 2! Se ya in the next story!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 322 14
𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 | 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 πˆππ’π„π‘π“ β€Ήβ€•πŸ’œβ€•β€Ί "π…π€ππ‚π˜ π’π„π„πˆππ† 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 π˜πŽπ” 𝐀𝐑𝐄 ππŽπ“ π’π”πππŽπ’π„πƒ 𝐓�...
115 15 19
Sans Aus in a school what could go wrong? Lots of things, do people die? I don't know, but ships are included. You could say it is a slow burn kinda...
21.4K 187 36
differnt sans ship gay and sin or YAIO
9.4K 151 3
Welcome to this story! ⚠️NO REQUESTS⚠️ But otherwise enjoy:)