While I Sleep™ • ✓

By bangtanguffaws

❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspe... More

While I Sleep °°Please Read°°
Prologue:
1: New Home
2: Friends
3: Sleepless
4: He Doesn't Sleep; Why?
5: Past
6: Failed Mission
7: Vain
8: Incident Replay
9: Panic Attack
~ Author's Note~
10: Pills
11: Fear At The Movies
12: Fight
13: Worried
14: Fireflies and Butterflies
15: Dark Figure
16: Injury
17: The Dream
18: Ramen
19: Truth Or Dare
20: Diary
Trailer:
21: Where Jungkook Came From
22: The Nightmare
23: Pack Up
25: Psychiatry
~Author's Note~
26: Jungkook's Truth
27: "Hyung"
28: Hyung [PT-2]
29: Where Is Yoongi?
30: The Talk
31: Daegu
32: Dong-hwi
33: The Meet
34: Persuasion
Epilogue: Happily Ever After

24: The Journey

171 15 14
By bangtanguffaws

[No photo sorry. Most of the chapters from now on will not have pictures, because well, I really can't find pictures related to all subjects of the chapters of this books.]

Jimin is pacing in his room.

For almost an hour.

"Just come out already." Taehyung huffs for what seems like the millionth time.

Jimin is too nervous. That is what he told Taehyung. After showing so much of excitement over them going to Jungkook's psychiatry, Jimin has suddenly decided to stay back at home.

"Jimin, just come out," Taehyung says, "Do not overreact!"

"Shut your mouth!" Jimin shouts from inside, "I'm not doing this!"

"You were so excited, what happened now?" Taehyung asks from outside.

"It is not giving me a good feeling!" Jimin replies, "It feels a little wrong."

"Well, could you perhaps, just open the door and let me in?" Taehyung's eyes gleam with hope, a faith that circles him saying Jimin will be opening the door the next second.

"So that you can put me in a head-lock and pull me outside?" Jimin says, "No, just no."

"Oh come on," Taehyung grunts angrily, "Just come out already, stop being bovine."

"What's wrong?" Jungkook appears suddenly, his walnut colored eyes looking at Taehyung with a look that says 'answer me'.

"Jimin is reluctant of coming out from his room." Taehyung rolls his eyes before looking at Jungkook with an hopeless expression.

"Let me try." Jungkook says as he steps forward and knocks on Jimin's door twice with a hope that Jimin will open the door. He says, "Jimin, it is me, Jungkook."

To his surprise, Jimin opens the door. His pink head pops out from behind the door as he hold an awkward smile, "Hey."

"And I have to do all kinds of weird things to get you to open the door," Taehyung crosses his arms over his chest, "I have been betrayed, you are such a traitor."

Further Taehyung says, "I envy how Jungkook has got the weapon."

"Spatulas always do not have the right effect," Jungkook mocks, "You have sometimes got to penetrate the other person's soul."

"Oh as if," Taehyung snorts in — what seems like jealousy, "You did not penetrate Jimin's soul, you just knocked on the door and indentified yourself." Taehyung retorts.

"Well, not everyone is Jeon Jungkook now, are they?" Jungkook tosses a smug smile and a teasing wink.

"Oh, screw you." Taehyung grunts.

"Stop now," Jimin commands, "Both of you. If you will excuse me, I have got a glass of water to drink."

"Huh, look at him being all classy, elegant and sophisticated," Taehyung scrunches his nose, "Screw him."

"You are saying that a lot recently." Jungkook looks at Taehyung, "Which drama have you been watching?"

"No particular drama, it came naturally." Taehyung shrugs and heads off to his room.

Jungkook chucks off the thought and goes towards the kitchen. He stops near the kitchen island and sits on one of the chairs as he asks Jimin, "Why were you making a fuss about coming out of your room?"

Jimin's eyes widen and he chokes on the water as he stops functioning.

Well shit.

What will he say?

Jimin can not  tell Jungkook that Jimin is sceptical about going and visiting Jungkook's psychiatry. It will make things go down the hill in such a way that it will be almost impossible to refresh and rewind life back to this phase where all three of them are happy and interactive.

"I do not want to visit my grandmother," Jimin says.

"Why though?" Jungkook asks.

"She...taunts me...for my height." Jimin makes up a lie, internally hoping that he succeeded in persuading Jungkook.

Jungkook lets out a chuckle, pursing his lips after he says, "I think that is relevant."

"Oh, shut up," Jimin's face turns into a scowl, "I am not that short."

"Shorter than me though." Jungkook protests.

"Stop before I kill you," Jimin warns, "I do not want to spend the rest of my life in jail. I have got things to enjoy."

"I am pretty sure you will have a boring life from here on, you have not even kissed a girl yet, I bet." Jungkook says thoughtfully.

Jimin chokes, even though their is no edible item going down his throat. He turns around in the snap of a finger with his jaw dropped on the ground and eyes wider than the sun's diameter.

"What did you just say?" Jimin asks, still shocked.

"Have you perhaps, ever been involved with a woman? Or even someone from the same gender, if we are really going to talk about this." Jungkook sits up straight, as if he were attending a business meeting.

"You are not what I expected you to be, are you?" Jimin gives a look that is a mixture of disgust and amusement.

"I do not think so," Jungkook replies nonchalantly. "I am probably not as innocent as I look, which is sometimes a little weird because I often tend to speak informally." He adds on.

"As far as I am concerned, I am happy that you are able to get along with Taehyung and I." Jimin smiles and places a plate in front of Jungkook.

"Eggs and bread, huh?" Jungkook cocks an eyebrow, "How did you know this was my favourite dish for a breakfast?"

"I never knew," Jimin answers, "I just made eggs and bread because we have been eating ramen a lot nowadays." Jimin shrugs.

"I am disappointed how Jimin always gets to cook," Taehyung enters the conversation.

Taehyung is all dressed up. And let us not lie, he has an incredible fashion sense. The way Taehyung has dressed up makes him seem like some extremely handsome super model.

He is wearing a beige button-up shirt and faded blue denims. The shirt looks like watered silk, even though it is not. Taehyung's denims are ripped at his knees and there is a slight cut at the calf. His hair — as usual — is blonde, but this time it is gelled in a neat manner and pushed backwards as his forehead flashes a shine. He has given his face a very, very light touch of face cream, probably to keep it moisturised. His lips look soft, not like his usual chapped and cracked lips.

"Stop checking me out, it feels weird." Taehyung says.

"We are not checking you out." Jimin snorts.

"But you are looking hansome though." Jungkook passes a compliment.

"Well, thank you." Taehyung say in his deep, husky voice.

"Jimin why are you not ready?" Taehyung asks, "We need to leave in the next thirty minutes."

"What do you mean I am not ready," Jimin frowns, "I am completely dressed up." He says.

"You are kidding me, right?" Taehyung eyes Jimin from top to bottom, "You will go to visit your grandma in a loose tee-shirt and a pair of baggy pants?"

"Yeah, what is the harm?" Jimin shrugs.

"What is the harm?," Taehyung repeats, "The harm, my man, is to what is called ‘fashion’. You can not  go to visit your grandmother in those clothes. Just, no." Taehyung's voice holds a commanding tone.

Jimin groans of irksomeness, "Fine, I will go change."

"Annoying fashionista." Jimin tuts at Taehyung.

***

"Take care, Jungkook." Taehyung tosses a matured smile.

"Stick to your regular routine and don't forget to eat from time to time." Jimin pats Jungkook's shoulder.

"Don't worry," Jungkook assures, "Just go visit your grandmother and I can safely say that you will have a tension-free trip." Jungkook tells the pink-haired man.

"Bye." Jimin says as they head out of the apartment and Jungkook closes the door.

***

"I am hungry." Taehyung whines, sulking as he pleadingly looks at Jimin.

"That is nothing new." Jimin shrugs.

"We have been sitting at the subway station for hours, buy me something." Taehyung says as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"You are grown-up adult," Jimin states, "Buy yourself something. Do it on your own."

"You know what? You are right," Taehyung speaks, "I am going to go get something, you want anything as such?"

"Well, since we are going to walk, I will join you. It is boring to just sit here idly." Jimin says and gets up.

Taehyung chuckles as he walk over to a small stall at the subway. There stands an old lady with all kinds of snacks on her counter.

"Hey," Taehyung initiates the conversation, "Can we have some snacks?"

"Of course, my boy!" The old lady answers, "What would you like?"

"I want the pack of biscuits." Taehyung says.

"I would like the pack of blueberries." Jimin adds.

The old lady gets both packs for them as Taehyung pays. "Are you single by the way, both of you?" The lady asks.

"Yes." Taehyung and Jimin answer in unison.

"I have two daughters, they are single too." The lady answers.

"Oh, well, that's nice." Jimin says awkwardly.

*
A/n:
Unedited.

Ahh, I'm so sorry I could not update earlier. I had my exams going on and in the middle Wattpad went under maintenance so I had to unpublish this book because I did not want to take any risks even though Wattpad assured that there will be no harm to our works.

But, here I am with another chapter for those are reading and support this book. I know it's not that great but I am just hoping you will keep reading.

It honestly, sincerely and seriously means a lot to me.

Stay safe, stay lovely!
❤️BG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 7.9K 34
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ nobody plans a murder out loud ❞ - in which s o m e b o d y wants to kill them all one by one ┏...
475K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
52.4K 2.4K 20
"You do know I'm going to see you. Why not just now, love?" Hoseok x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking: #1 readerxhoseok #2 btshoseok Some mature con...
1.7M 40.5K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...