Rise Of Orange (A Power Range...

By Redwriter2016

What if Tyler had a sister? And what if there was another Energem? But in the form of a bracelet Tyler and t... More

Chapter 1- (The Visitor)
Chapter 2 - (Kenara And The Evil Plan)
Chapter 3 (All Hail The Queen)
Chapter 4- (The Alert)
Author's Note: Thank You!
Important Announcement: Wattpad Hiatus
Chapter 5 -(The Truth)
Chapter 6- (I'm Doing This for You.)
Chapter 7 - (You can do that too?!)
Author Note

Author Note

1.1K 5 1
By Redwriter2016

Hey Everyone! 

Hope you all doing well. Hope you are staying safe and healthy during these uncertain times!

I'm back!

Yeah, I know I haven't been updating the book in such a long time. Sorry about that.  First-year of Film School (Uni), has been rather hectic! Making student movies, especially remotely, is never easy! Also, Writer's block has not been too kind to me lately.

Anyway, I am letting you all  know that ROO's still going on! 

Also, 11K Reads?! That's absolutely incredible! Thank you all so much! Your support means the absolute world. 

On that note, thank you all for your patience and I will see you in the next update!

Stay safe!

Redwriter2016

P.S: You may have noticed the character change in the previous chapter. I decided to have  Ivan go with Koda and Chase to carry out Kenara's order to capture Salena instead of Tyler. You will see why in the next chapter. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 847 36
After two years away, Kylie has finally returned to Amber Beach to find Chase. And something else... But she's in for a big surprise when she returns...
319K 5.8K 50
Millions of years ago, the evil Sledge tried to steal the greatest power in the universe, but an alien name Keeper entrusted them to dinosaurs. As fo...
163K 2.9K 82
P.S. I DON'T own Power Rangers or anything else. Only my OCs. It's not a normal day for the 5 teens that make up the team of Power Rangers Dino Charg...
503 2 8
What if Dino Thunder went differently because of one person? Someone Tommy has known since before being a Ranger. Now as a married couple plus one, u...