《BFF》|| taekook ✔️

By x13434o

In which Taehyung falls for his best friend. "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but fa... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
New Book
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 56

8.4K 370 343
By x13434o

"Get your disgusting hands off my boyfriend, you bitch!"

Chris broke the kiss so abruptly, as if he had been electrecuted, and looked back in utter shock.

Right behind him stood a quite small yet fierce-looking blonde boy, his hands on his hips and his eyes screaming nothing but pure rage.
His chest was heaving up and down, he was clearly about to lose his sanity.

It didn't take him long to come storming towards them, pushing the brunette off of Jungkook with all the strength he had and stand before Chris with his lips pressed tightly onto each other.

And then, the unbelievable happened.

Taehyung slapped him, the harsh slap echoing throughout the whole changing room and leaving a bright red mark on Chris' cheek.
This had been the second time he had ever slapped anybody in his whole life and ironically, he lost control of himself twice within the same week.

"You fucker! How dare you, little shit?! Do you have  any idea whose boyfriend you just kissed? Mine, you little shit! And do you know what happens when you kiss my boyfriend? You get fucking ruined, bitch!," he spat angrily.

And he slapped him again, this time, his other cheek. But just as aggressively.

Chris had not spoken a single word, way too surprised to even let out a single sound. He definetely was not used to this, to the blonde boy attacking physically as well as verbally and fiercely standing up to other people. He would've expected him to cry fat crocodile tears and run away, to break down and drop onto his knees. But not this.
And now that he did, he was starting to fear Taehyung.

"First, you and your human incarnation of the fucking devil try to mess up my life and my relationship and now you make out with my boyfriend against his will?! Against his fucking will! Don't give me any of that 'He kissed me first' shit, by the way, I'm not as dumb as you think. I have eyes! Just-- urghhh!!"

And then he kicked.

The kick was directed towards his... private area.

And it was so intense, Taehyung could hear a loud wail of pain and Chris crouching down while cupping his precious friend.
He smirked in satisfaction.

"Oops, I might've accidentally targeted your dear family jewels and future kids, sorry about that. Y'know, I'm actually being merciful. A piece of advice: You better start running or your future kids aren't going to be the only thing targeted. Get out of my fucking face, hoe."
And the brunette did not hesitate and exited the changing room as fast as he could, still cupping his private area half limping, half running.

Taehyung let out a giggle out of satisfaction by seeing the other boy suffer like that, turning around and finally facing his boyfriend who had not moved a single limb or spoken a single word the entire time.
Said boyfriend just stared at him with his mouth agape and his eyes the size of saucers.

Not once in the many years he had known him had he witnessed the older boy lose control like this, cussing around so freely and using violence on bad people without hesitation.
But actually, he didn't mind seeing this side of him at all.

He found it extremely attractive, in fact.

"T-Tae, you--"
Taehyung smiled, his eyes twinkling with sudden innocence, and inched closer.
"Yeah, I just showed him who's the boss here. I don't like being the shy, little boy who cowers in fear and cries all the time anymore. I guess you could call this the evolution of Kim Taehyung."
Grinning, the blonde wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, burying his head in the other's bare chest and feeling his accelerated heartbeat.

"Your heartbeat is so fast. Are you okay, Jungkookie? I'm so sorry this happened to you, that bitch deserves to suffocate." He lifted his head from his lover's chest and traced a finger along his shoulder and collarbone.
As he saw the ravenette nod, he tilted his head in suspicion.

"Can you sit down, Jungkookie? I wanna check if you have any injuries." He dragged him towards a bench, gesturing him to take a seat to which Jungkook just shook his head, not wanting to make a fuss out of anything.

Not taking no for an answer, the blonde demanded: "Sit down, please."
As soon as the younger had reluctantly seated himself, Taehyung positioned himself right into his lap quite gracefully, a cheeky smile gracing his face.

"How could this even happen?," he mumbled, currently inspecting the other's biceps and running his fingertips along the slightly reddish marks on his beautiful skin.

"Honestly, I have no idea. All of a sudden, he just started apologizing to me and told me he didn't want to be Jackson's friend and it's just the peer pressure making him continue to do so. Weirdly enough, he asked me if I would like him better if he wouldn't be his friend. When I went off and called him a coward, he just- you know--" Taehyung shushed him by placing his index finger on his lips to prevent him from talking any further, seeing the shock still being present in his eyes.

"I know. This is sick. Very sick. I can't believe it, oh my god. And, well..." The blonde sighed, his hand now moving towards Jungkook's other biceps.
"Uh-oh, I think he likes you. For real," he mumbled in slight worry.

He then giggled, squishing his boyfriend's cheeks with his free hand.
"Too fucking bad you're mine." While still squishing the other's cheeks, he placed a kiss on his now puffy lips before he let go.

"I guess I am. And you're mine," the ravenette answered with a sheepish smile, making the other giggle again as he connected their foreheads gently.

Now done with inspecting, he also let go of Jungkook's biceps and hugged him, clinging onto him like a koala while still sitting on his lap.
"I can't believe he saw you shirtless," he mumbled into the other's shoulder.
"I was supposed to be the only one seeing that."

"Oh, is that so?" The younger boy couldn't help but smile while hugging him back, tightly.
"Yes, duh."

"Are you really okay, Jungkookie? Like, mentally? Do you feel like, um--" The boy cut him off with a peck, still smiling.
"You're so cute, baby. But no need to worry. I'm just in shock, a little bit."

"And I hope you know that I most definetely did not enjoy it, I don't know why I couldn't fight back but next time I see him, he's fucking dead. I'm just a bit too caught off guard to actually do anything right now. The only person I want to kiss is you, and I could do it all the time. You're like a drug." Holding the older boy's waist, he ran his hands up and down his sides.

"I know, Kook. Don't worry about that, it was obvious you didn't like it and I just want to kill him for this. Believe me, I will. And, well, I guess I'm irresistible then, hm?" Taehyung stroked his cheek, their faces awfully close to each other.

"Damn yes you are. Thank god you're mine." And the two of them kissed, passionately as ever.

°○●○●○°

As soon as Taehyung entered through the front door, his mother came rushing to him with a worried look on her face.
"Baby, you're back. I was worried, what took you so long?"

"I was with Jungkook, I'm sorry it took a bit longer. We got distracted." She raised her eyebrows, looking very alarmed all of a sudden.
"Distracted doing what, exactly?"

"Y'know, smooching." He made kissy noises into the air, making her giggle.
"Of course, my baby is growing up. I'm so glad you found each other, you make each other so happy." She hugged him tightly.

"Listen, Taehyung. Your dad is out right now, I need to talk to you about something." The blonde looked at her curiously, not knowing if he should be concerned or not.

Mrs. Kim sighed. "Baby, your father is planning to send you to America straight after your graduation. And I don't know what I can do against it, he's set on it."

For a while, Taehyung didn't say anything. He just opened and closed his mouth, not knowing how to react.

"S-So, he wants me to travel across the world, without even indulging me? To a foreign country I've never been to?," he then whispered, looking like he had seen a ghost. His mother frowned.

"He says you need to be far away because e-every time he sees you, he wants to... h-hurt you."  Taehyung's gaze was directed towards the floor, he just couldn't believe it.

"So that's it? After senior year, I have to leave forever? Leave everything, you, Jungkook, Jimin, just everything behind and never seeing anything again?," he spoke quietly, feeling his mom pat his head while trying to soothe him.

"I wish I could do something. He actually told ne he would send me along with you if I tried to interfere. Maybe I could come with you. You could go to college there." And for the first time, he looked up.

"No mom, I can't let you do that. You shouldn't have to go so far away just because of me, no. But just-- I can't just do that. Going to America was never part of my plan, even if it involves college. Is there no other possibility?" She shook her head, ruffling his hair.

"I'm afraid no. I've looked for every opportunity there is, nothing. I don't know if we can change this, baby. You know we're under his control. Your senior year is already approaching, maybe you should tell your friends." Taehyung slithered himself out of his mother's grip.

"Do you really expect me to give up like this? How am I supposed to tell this to Jungkook? Do you know how sad he's going to be? How sad I'm going to be? My destiny should not include me getting shipped away to a whole another continent and starting a new life!," he exclaimed, close to tears.

"Y-You don't need to tell him yet, tell him when the time is right. Just-- what can we do? We can't rebel against him, it'll cost us more than you think." The blonde sighed desperately.

"I don't care, I'm going to fight for this. For my own damn freedom, my future and my life. And you can try to stop me or help me, I won't back down like this. Father can do what he wants, but then again, so can I. I am not going." And just like that, he left, a horrible feeling in his gut.

This was going to be hard, very hard.

And how was he going to tell Jungkook?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(A/N: sassy taehyung is everything i aspire to be

also, pretty random question but what do you guys like to do, like hobby-wise and passion-wise?

as for me, i play the cello (i've played it for nearly ten years now) and i also like to sing, it's very fun (my teacher actually wanted me to audition for our school's band last year because apparently, i'M a gOoD sInGeR but then corona came and i couldn't after all and honestly, i'm kinda relieved because stage fright shdjjdjssjdjd)

all my hobbies are music-related because i suck at sports or anything else lmao but at least i'm musical since both my parents are musicians :)))

um and also funny thing, i practise about 2 1/2 - 3 hours a day but today i was literally gone the whole day and i was so damn tired and sleep deprived and i really did want to practise after i came home but i accidentally fell asleep and woke up at 11pm so now i can't and you can't imagine how guilty i feel rn
my mom's going to be so mad at me tomorrow morning i'm officially scared

jsjsjs i'm sorry i talk to much, thank you alot for reading and i love you byebye💜💜)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 13.9K 58
A British Royal Family Fanfiction The World tend to forget about the girl hiding behind her mother's skirt during state visits. Victoria Wales is a...
456K 26.6K 39
"i love you, you love me" - "but not in the same way, koo." in which taehyung never had a thing for boys and jungkook had always been the innocent ki...
180K 4.7K 41
Taehyung would always get new roommates.. but why? ⬆️Tae ⬇️Kook
271K 23K 42
Taehyung never thought that he would be left in a forest... all alone. well, that's what he thought, because he wasn't alone.. not at all. This is a...