Bad For You 2 {COMPLETED}

By YahTheDon

With 3 children and a new location, you would think Beyoncé and Onika are just fine but with Onika's job that... More

Chapter 1: Wedding Ring
Chapter 2: Work, Work, Work
Chapter 3: Suspension
Chapter 4: Chance's Heart
Chapter 5: New York Pt. 1
Chapter 6: New York Pt. 2
Chapter 7: Katorah's Killing
Chapter 8: All Birthdays
Chapter 9: Lips On Mine
Chapter 10: Tell You The Truth
Chapter 11: Without My Wife
Chapter 12: Love Me Through
Chapter 13: Hold Out
Chapter 15: For Your B-Day
Chapter 16: Set Up
Chapter 17: Leave
Chapter 18: Lotus Flower Bomb
Chapter 19: Melody
Chapter 20: Betrayal
Chapter 21: Down to Ride
Chapter 22: Back on The Prowl
Chapter 23: Mind Fuck
Chapter 24: x2
Chapter 25: T-Shirt & Panties
Chapter 26: Love Cycle
Chapter 27: Drive the Boat
Chapter 28: Jay's Wise Words
Chapter 29: Hate That I Love You
Chapter 30: Thug Holiday
Chapter 31: Moving Mountains
Chapter 32: End Up
Chapter 33: Flaws & All

Chapter 14: My Wife and Kids

3.4K 207 216
By YahTheDon

Beyoncé Giselle Maraj-Knowles
August 7
San Diego, California

"Act up if you want to Beyoncé, I swear to God we gon' have a problem."

I bit my lip, listening to Nika get all tough with me like she ain't 3 feet tall. She better leave me alone before I bust her ass.

"Do you hear me talking to you?"

"Yeah I hear you baby." I opened my eyes and looked at her through the walls of the elevator. She looked stressed. I rolled on the wall until my back was pressed up against her front.

"Beyoncé move! You're crushing me."

"No I ain't."

"Yes you are!"

I turned around so that I was facing her, cupping her face between my hands. "You aight?"

"What?"

"Are you okay Onika?"

"No, I'm stressed the fuck out. These are colleagues babe and I need you to be nice no matter what gets said."

"I can agree to everything except the end of that sentence. Fuck you mean no matter what gets said? They be saying something to you that you don't like? You let me know 'cause I will cuss they asses out."

She sighed. "I'm trying to prevent that. Please be nice."

"I'm not making no promises."

"Beyoncé."

"Alright, I'll be nice." I stood beside her again.

I didn't understand why she wanted to impress these uppity bitches anyway. I'd only been introduced to these doctors and nurses and all that shit one time and it didn't go so well. I cussed them out for trying to talk to my baby crazy. Like she didn't earn her spot or something. She was mad at me after but I think it was worth it.

"Babe." I looked over at her.

"Yes Beyoncé?"

"Can you give me some pussy when we leave?"

"Girl stop talking to me."

That made her laugh. I held my hand out for her, letting her put hers in mine. We walked out of the elevator together and I saw all the supposed doctors, colleagues of hers. Already I wanted to shoot them all. With their high prestige asses.

I let her lead me to wherever, I genuinely wasn't paying attention. With an ass that fat in front of your face, you don't really check your surroundings.

"Beyoncé this is my boss, Mr. Neverson."

I also didn't like that she had a damn boss. It was so evident that she could do all this shit on her own and have whatever she wanted. It didn't sit right that she was under somebody else. I offered to buy her whatever she needed to help her not have to work under somebody else but she refused. I didn't understand why.

I held my hand out to him. "I'm Beyoncé, her wife."

"She's said much about you. Your wife is amazing at her job, if we could keep her longer, we would."

I bet you would bitch.

"If I could keep her home longer, I would. She loves this job though. Very unfortunate."

There was an awkward silence and I knew I was gon' get cussed out. Whatever.

I examined him. He wasn't too flashy but he wore gold just to let people know. Not a single diamond dangled from his body. His suit was extremely expensive though, anybody with eyes could see that. The stitching was purple, signifying royalty. His cufflinks were gold, the entire suit in itself was white. He better go off then.

"You like the suit?" He asked.

I nodded. "It's nice."

"Armani."

Now I feel like the nigga showing out. I did not ask him all that shit.

My phone rang, before I could finish the conversation, I kissed Nic's cheek and told her I'd be right back.

It was August FaceTiming me.

"What nigga? Something you need?"

"I'm giving these kids up for adoption. Look at this shit." He switched the camera and all the kids were jumping on Anthony as he ran across the huge living room with a golden football in hand.

"Get him Terrell!" Kyreigh yelled, she'd tried tackling Anthony but he flung her off. She pointed in his direction and Terrell ran off, tackling Anthony to the ground. London and Paris looked at each other then at the ball, both of them went running for it.

"Go Paris!" Ari yelled in the background.

London narrowed her eyes at Ari then pushed Paris away from the ball, huddling over it. Once Anthony saw she had the ball, he tried tackling her but she'd already thrown the ball to Kyreigh who took off, making the play.

"You saying that 'cause yo kids losing?" I laughed.

"You got 3 so it doesn't really count."

"Anthony's 5. He should be able to handle them all."

"Cap. London pushes hard as fuck. And you know how Terrell gets when he's in game mode."

I sighed, looking at my surroundings. Now I miss my kids. "They been good for you bro?"

"Yeah. London keep asking about you though."

"We 'bout to be over there really. I'm so sick of these people already." I whispered. I saw a old white lady looking at me, I jumped at her. She scoffed and walked off. "Fuck she looking at?"

"Didn't Nic tell you to be nice?"

"How the fuck you know that?"

"She tells you to be nice everywhere y'all go, like you a damn child or something. You sure you older than her nigga?"

"You goddamn right I am. Wait, hold on here she come. She look mad, let me-"

She snatched my phone from me ending the phone call. "You just can't relax can you?"

"What I do now?"

"Betty said you jumped at her."

"Betty, what kinda goddamn name? If it ain't Betty White I don't want it."

"You don't want shit."

"Baby I miss the kids." I poked out my bottom lip.

"You can go."

"You can come with me."

"My business isn't finished Beyoncé. It's calling mingling."

"I don't know shit about that. All my money dirty."

She slapped her hand over my mouth and sighed loudly. "Please shut the fuck up."

I licked her hand making her tear it away from me. "What's wrong with you?"

"You. Why can't you just calm down Beyoncé? Be serious. I know no one's ever made you be serious but me but you need to take it with urgency because this is important to me."

"I got you." I pulled her into a hug, letting her calm down. I didn't know why she was so tense in the first place but I guess I didn't have to understand it 'cause this is important to her.

••

I reached over and grabbed Onika's boob, squeezing it in my hand. She looked at me rolling her eyes.

"Hands to yourself Giselle."

"No, you like it."

"How you gon' tell me what I like?"

We stopped at a red light and I leaned over, sucking on her breast. She mushed my head away once the light turned green.

After the whole debacle with Lauren and me kind of cheating, I was doing everything in my power to make her happier than she could ever imagine. I didn't wanna change shit up too much because one, she gon' expect too much and two, I don't want her to think shit's changed just 'cause I fucked up. But I wanted her to know I wasn't nobody's but hers and I fucked up.

"You like it." I smiled at her.

"I like you." She leaned over and laid her head on me. I took one arm and wrapped it around her.

I was grateful for the shit I had in my life. My kids, my wife, and my folks. Something just didn't feel right though. I had a bad feeling in my gut but I was gon' ignore it for right now. No point in being paranoid.

When we got to August's house, Onika looked over at me with this weird look.

"What?"

"You need to apologize."

"Apologize to who? The fuck I do wrong?"

"You're gonna apologize to Ariana. You didn't have to talk to her like that nor did you have to touch her. You were out of line so you're apologizing."

"I'm not a child."

"So why do I have to talk to you like one? Apologize. I didn't ask."

She got out and I scrunched up my face before following her.

"Who the fuck she think she is talking to me like that?" I mumbled to myself. "She gotta be losing it or something 'cause there's no way. She think she run me or something?"

"Beyoncé stop talking to yourself! Let's go!"

When we got in the house, all the kids ran over to us. London wrapped her arms around my legs. I saw Ari roll her eyes and leave into the kitchen.

She really mad?

I picked up London, walking into the house. Terrell and Kyreigh followed Nika, telling her how pretty she looked. Ass kissers.

"How you been Princess?" I asked London. I laid my head toward her continuing walking. She placed both of her hands on my head before holding me.

"I missed you Mama."

"I missed you too. Where yo auntie at?"

"Kitchen."

"Aight let's go." I ran making her laugh until we got to the kitchen.

When Ari saw me, she rolled her eyes and tried to leave. I was gon' touch her but that's what got me here in the first place.

"Aye I need to talk to you."

"Talk to somebody else since you think I'm some gold digging hoe that only wants August for his money."

"I ain't never even said that."

"You did."

"Well I ain't mean that. I was mad. I'm sorry for the shit I said and did. I ain't mean it."

"Okay."

"Okay? You don't forgive me or nothing?"

She scrunched up her face. "You don't get to choose when somebody forgives you. You may be able to do with that with your wife but that's not how it works."

"Aight." I shrugged. I had to walk away before I hurt her ass. Who the fuck she think she talking to? That's why I wanna strangle the bitch.

"You apologized?"

"I ain't want to, she got me fucked up babe."

"You'll get over it. Come on, they wanna play again."

"Mama put me down! I wanna play football too!"
_______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 9.3K 32
Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28, is a player with a tough front involved...
63.9K 3.6K 24
Onika has a lifestyle that her friends don't necessarily understand. Everyday is like a battle trying to fit in and make stronger relationships with...
39.8K 2.7K 20
𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒 𝑚𝑒, 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑎 𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑏, 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑝 𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑟...