Who Knew | Albus Potter (COMP...

By rowanlennon

After the continuous banter that I had with myself, I admit. I fancy my best friend, Albus Potter. You see... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1: Noticing
Chapter 2: Ache
Chapter 3: Curse
Chapter 4: Moments
Chapter 5: A Bump in the Road
Chapter 7: Conscience
Chapter 8: Frustrated
Chapter 9: Confrontation
Chapter 10: Dancing
Chapter 11: Preparations
Chapter 12: Jealousy
Chapter 13: Game
Chapter 14: Out
Chapter 15: Cry
Chapter 16: Flipped
Chapter 17: Counting
Chapter 18: Disappointment
Chapter 19: Tired
Chapter 20: Live
Chapter 21: Tease
Chapter 22: Flashbacks
Chapter 23: Inevitable
Chapter 24: Choices
Chapter 25: End

Chapter 6: Broken

413 17 25
By rowanlennon

Al's POV

Even though I fancied my best friend, I still had to act like a boyfriend to Maci. And I do need to hug, cuddle, and kiss someone.

As the days passed, I found Maci even more irritating. She always nagged me, and complained a lot. All she wanted to do was snog me. My lips were going chappy, I'm serious.

I mean, she wasn't that bad, really. Aside from the snogging, which is pretty good, she was nice to me. We'd have decent conversations, and we never really argued much. Come to think of it, our only arguments were always about Lizzie, or how annoying I find her nicknames for me are.

I'm gonna be flat out honest. Christmas and New Years wasn't as fun. Christmas seemed a bit more gloomy this year.

Was it because of Liz? Christmas was usually her favorite holiday. She loved the snow, the company, the presents, and the happiness. But something was off about her this year.

I remember that every year before, she'd come over during our Christmas Eve party. She always made it fun. She'd even come to our New Years Eve party too. She seemed more cheerful before. I mean she was smiling now for sure, but something seemed off about it. As if she was pushing it.

We had a New Years Eve party in the Gryffindor common room. We even invited a a few Ravenclaws and Hufflepuff. Scorpious was the only Slytherin.

At the count down for New Years, everyone looked happy. Even Rose. She hasn't smiled in a long while. Of course when it hit New Years, Maci and I kissed. As we kissed, I noticed that Aiden was trying to put the moves on Lizzie, but she managed to escape to her room, running away from Aiden. She didn't come down at all afterwords. I wanted to greet her a happy new year and all that, but everywhere I went, she managed to stay away.

I noticed though lately, even after New Years, and a few days before Christmas. I haven't seen her in long while. We haven't talked. When I tried to talk to her, she'd respond quickly and leave. She and Dom even moved away from Maci and I in Muggle Studies and our other classes. When I wasn't with Maci, I tried looking for Liz. I went to the usual places she'd visit, but she wasn't there. And every time I saw her, she somehow manages to slip away from my grasp. She never spoke to me. Was she mad at me?

I have to admit, I was getting frustrated and upset at her. I didn't really know what was wrong to be honest.

Everytime I tried to talk to her she'd make a quick reply and make some excuse on having to go somewhere else. She was avoiding me. I could tell. Even my family was a bit mad at me. Rose kept calling me an idiot, Lily hits me in the head, and Fred and James would try and hit a bludger at me when we would play a game of quidditch. The rest of my family were just disappointed in me, especially when Maci was around. But during the times she wasn't around me, everyone seems a bit more fine. They talked to me when she wasn't around, but when Maci was around swooning over me, they'd occasionally ignored me, or gave me a look of disgust when they saw Maci and I snogging.

I remember when I spoke to Liz in the library before Christmas. It was the first long conversation we've had in a while. I felt bad for always having to leave her. But Maci kept hogging all my attention.

Then I kissed her on the forehead. Ugh, stupid! That's a kiss you give to your little sister.

But I was glad I managed to get that close to her. I haven't hugged her in a while. Even during Christmas I only got to hug her once. I hope she liked the present I got for her. I got her a silver charm bracelet, there were five charms on her bracelet. A book, a heart, a broomstick, and the letters: L and H. Engraved in the chains of the bracelet, it says: To my favorite girl, Love Al. We always signed off our presents like that.I don't know if she saw it. We only had a brief moment of exchanging gifts.

"Merry Christmas." I said to Liz. I found her at the top of the astronomy tower. She turned around, looking slightly surprised to find me standing there.

"Oh, hi. Happy Christmas." She gave me a small smile. "Been standing there for a while?"

I shook my head. "No." I said, as I stood by her, looking out the tower.

"Well, I should go." She said. She turns to leave, but I grabbed her wrist.

"Stay. I've been looking for you." I said as I showed her a small wrapped box. It was my gift for her. "Here. This is for you. Open it."

She stares at it for a moment, then takes it, opening it. As she opened it, she gave out a small smile. She took the bracelet out of the box, holding it up, admiring it. "It's pretty. I love it."

"There's something engraved in the chains." I pointed out to her. She looks for it, and when she found it, I swear she tensed up a little. But she didn't say or do anything. She just neared me, giving me a hug that lasted about a minute. I enjoyed every second of it. It was the first time in a while that we really had a moment. It wasn't a tight hug, or a light one. It was more of a hug that sort of meant something. Does that even make sense!

After we pulled away, we look at each other for a moment. Then all of a sudden she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "Happy Christmas, Alby." She said, calling me by the nickname that, only she, called me by. After giving me a small smile, she turns and leaves the tower. Leaving me replaying everything that happened just now in my head.

I didn't leave the the astronomy tower until for another thirty minutes. I decided to go back to my dorm. But when I got back, I was surprised to find a medium sized wrapped gift on my bed. The wrappings were shiny gold, and the ribbons were Gryffindor red. I sat on my bed as I grabbed the box in my hands. The box didn't say who it was from though. I unwrapped the gift, and smiled big as I knew who it was from.

It was froms Lizzie.

In the box were two items. The first item was a brand-new beaters bat. She knew I practically collected them. The beaters bat was metal and gold, and I was thankful that she gave it. I could really give that bludger a good blow and hit it miles away. The second item she gave me made me smile. It was a black medium sized frame, which had a picture of the two of us together. It was one of those animated, magical type of pictures. It was a picture of us back last summer. The picture started off of me chasing her around in our back yard. Then I finally caught up to her, placing my arms around her, picking her up a bit. We were both laughing and smiling in the picture. Lily was the one who took the picture.

That was a good summer. I smiled at the memory. I was holding the frame, then my fingers brushed against something bumpy in the back of the photo frame. I turned the frame to the back and I perked up even more. Like always, she signed off her present to me like she always did before.

To my favorite guy, love Lizzie.

But after Christmas, I never had any moments, or caught up with Liz. I got a bit angry, frustrated and sad at one point. I skipped out on dinner, two days after Christmas and went to the the Black Lake to cool off.

But what kept me happy though, was the fact that she wore the charm bracelet I had given her. It was the only thing she had of me with her. We were really separate, unlike before. We were barely apart.

Lizzie's POV

I'm gonna admit it that I cry every once in a while over Al. It hurt seeing someone you love in someone else's grasps. At those inghts, I would sneak off to the Astronomy tower. I'd look at the stars, think of everything and then next thing you know, I'm sobbing my eyes out. I was gonna leave life really unhappy. The fact that I was gonna die and not have Al with me killed me in the inside.

Wait. Did I just say love? I did love him, didn't I? I was always thinking about him. Cautious of him. I really cared about him. And I always felt so...Safe around him. That moment when he placed his arm around me at the library made me feel like it was just right.

It's already March. Two months left until I go. Rose hardly cries at night anymore, which is good. I didn't like that she cried every night because of me. Anyway, I tried my best at avoiding Al. I only talked to him when he would ask me a question, and usually left before he could continue on the conversation. And when I saw him in the corridors, I'd run in the opposite direction, or even hide. I mostly talked to him during quidditch, since it was mandatory. Whenever he came around, I usually left the room. When he would look or stare at me, I tried my hardest to avoid his gaze.

"I really don't like her." Lily told me, Rose, and Alice when we were by the lake on a Sunday morning. It was cold, but the warmth of the sunrise, comforted us.

"Yeah, I don't like Maci that much either." Alice and Rose agreed. "I tried to give a her a chance a bit, but she is just so irritating, not to mention rude!" Rose mentioned. Rose knew about my blackmail situation with Maci. Rose was half way to Maci, wanting to hex her into oblivion, but I managed to tackle her down and make her retreat. I locked her in the bathroom after that, and didn't let her out until she promised to refrain from killing anyone.

"Have you both ever notice the way she is with Liz? I mean she's horrid, but she's worst to Liz." Rose brought up.

"Yes!" Lily and Alice both said in unison.

"And did you see the way she glared at us if anyone of us interrupted their snog session?" Lily asked. "My brother has the worst taste in girls. He should date Sammie, here!" I choked on the bottle of water I was drinking as Lily said these words. Lily was never the best at imputing her thoughts at the right time.

"Yeah!" Alice said. "You two are so cute together. Even more cute that you two fancy each other."

"You're crazy, Ali." I say. "Al doesn't like me. If he did, then he wouldn't be with Maci."

"Yet you didn't deny that you love Al. Interesting." Lily pointed out. Lily was like a little sister, but I really hated how she brought up things that made a good point.

Oh. My. God. I can't believe it. Ugh! Rose! "Rose!" I exclaimed, standing up to face her. "You squealed!"

"I didn't say anything!" She protested back.

"I knew it!" Alice and Lily yelled out happily.

I groaned. "I can't believe you're in love with my idiot of a brother." Lily said.

"I'm not in love with him!" I lied, and I think I said it a bit loudly. Alice and Lily gave each other knowing looks.

"Yes you are." Lily said.

"No, I'm not." I answered.

"Lily said that you didn't deny that you loved him. Not like. And that over-exaggerated defensive behavior you're having is making it obvious that you do love him." Alice said. "Admit it. You're in love with Albus Severus Potter." Ugh, I hate it when Alice is right.

I groaned. Covering my face with my hands. "Fine. I'm in love with Potter. Is it that obvious?"

"Not really. But we can tell. The entire family is buzzing about. We all got our bets." Alice said eagerly. "I'm betting that you two would get around the end of the year. But with that twat in the way and your way of dealing with guys, I'm starting to doubt."

"Everyone's betted?" The three girls nodded.

"Our mums and dads placed a bet." Lily said. "Mum and Dad loves you, Liz. They'd be happy if you and Al got together. The other week, I told Mum all about Maci. She's absolutely furious at him." I blushed at the fact that Harry and Ginny thought that I should be together.

"Uncles. Aunts too." Rose added

"And not to mention our cousins, siblings, and grandparents." Alice added along with them. Alice Longbottom wasn't blood related, but since Neville, uh. I mean Professor Longbottom was a close friend, Alice and her family was practically considered family.

"So everyone who's a Potter, Weasley, Granger, Lupin, Scamander, Longbottom, and Delacour placed a bet on it. Considering how big of a lot you all are, I bet Al already knows about it." I tell them.

"Oh absolutely not. You two were the only ones who didn't know. Well, until now. So now it's only Al who doesn't know."

"You lot are absolutely mental. But I guess that's why I love you lot." I tell them. Suddenly as I sat there, a familiar feeling twang surfaced within me. When I looked up, Rose was reading a book, while Lily and Alice engaged in a conversation about the finest 7th year boy in Hogwarts. "R-Rose?"

Rose looked up from her book to me, curiously. "Yes?"

"Do you have that 'Potions Assignment' for me?" Apparently my obviousness hasn't stuck into Rose's mind, who still hadn't caught on. Pffft, and she's suppose to be the brightest and most alert witch in our year.

"Come again?"

"That potion I'm suppose to take every month?" I widen my eyes at her, hoping that my facial expression would somehow be more obvious. Rose eventually caught on after a moment or two.

"Oh that?" Rose said. "Not yet. I was planning to do so in a week or so, since it's only the first day of the month. Why?"

"Just asking. It's nothing. It's just that, I think I don't feel a bit well. I'm alright though. Don't worry about me. You should start making it though. Just in case." I tell her. The four of us continued to sit there, talking and simply staring out in the lake. A few minutes later Al, Voldemort's daughter (Maci), Fred, James, Dom, and Hugo found their way to us.

"Hey, Lizzie? Fancy a friendly game or family quidditch? Louis couldn't play. Had to go 'study' with this 7th year Ravenclaw. We even asked Rox, but she's doing her closet. " Dom asked.

"If it's a family quidditch game, why're you asking her? Ask Alice or something." Maci said.

"Alice isn't blood related to us either, but she's like family. Just like how Liz is like to us." Rose defended.

"And if this is a family bonding hour, what are you doing here?" Lily spat at Maci.

Ooh, burnnnn. Maci didn't reply, she just glared at Lily. Oh, great come back, Maci. Because glaring is just so hurtful.

"Yeah, sure." I said.

"Great." Fred said. "You're teamed with me and Jamsie here." I nodded.

"But before head, I want to rest and to sit first." Fred said.

"Why?" Dom asked.

"It was a far arse long walk! I don't know what possessed you lot to come out far here!" He exclaimed. Everyone rolled their eyes. As we all sat by the lake, I stayed quiet and skipped some rocks across the lake. But as I did so, I could hear Maci and Al's conversation.

"Wasn't that quite fun, Aly Boo?" Maci swooned.

"Don't call me that, Maci." Al told her.

"And why not? And why're you being so snippy?" Maci snapped.

"Because, it's a stupid nickname." Al replied with a shrug.

"But you let Liz call you names."

"Why all of a sudden you're bringing up Izzie?"

"And why all of a sudden you're not answering to my statement? And since when do you give her nicknames and not me?" She complained.

"I've just known Liz for a while longer. It's just been that way."

"So she must be more important to you than I am right?"

"What? Wait-" She held up her palm to stop him from talking.

"You should know where your loyalties lie, Al." Maci said a bit too loudly. "Choose. Me, or her?"

It got dead ass silent out here. I snuck a look at everyone. They were all listening in on their conversation. I snuck a look at Al. He looked really taken aback, baffled even. "W-What?" He choked out.

"You heard what I said Albus." Maci said. "Choose between me, your girlfriend, or Elizabeth. A girl you barely talk to now." It's your fault that we're not talking! I wanted to scream at her so badly.

"Don't make me pick, Mace." He answered frustratedly.

"Oh, so you're actually considering to choose that girl you don't speak to over your girl friend! You haven't talked to her in a while, Al. I've been there, even when your own family ignored you." She said loudly. What Maci said was harsh, the one about his family ignoring him. Now she's trying to make it seem like they've turned against him! I didn't dare to look at them. I could feel Al's stare at the back of my head. "So? Who's it going to be?"

I heard him sigh heavily. "You, Maci. Of course, you." I heard him say.

My heart crashed. He choose her, over his best friend. I always thought I was his number one girl. His favorite. His best friend. I guess I wasn't important at all. Fine, Potter. You've just lost a best friend. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you!

I couldn't forgive him anymore. Some friend he was.

I wanted to cry, I really did. I felt my tears come on, but I had to hold it back. I sighed in deeply and summoned my Firebolt.

"Good." I heard Maci say. "Well I have to go, I'd watch your little game, but it's freezing out here."

After Maci left. We were all in a painful silence. I sighed in deeply and summoned my Firebolt. I decided to go to the pitch. The one place that really mad me happy. "Are we gonna play quidditch, or not?" I say flatly as I stormed past the lot of them.

But Al took my wrist, pulling me back. I stopped dead in my tracks. "Izzie." He said in a small voice. Almost pleading. I turned my head to him, and looked at him. He looked upset. Looked like he regretted what he said. But he didn't say anything.

"The names Lizzie." I snarled. I started again, but he tugged onto my wrist.

"Iz." He said, begging.

I turned to look at him again. Almost angry. But I just gave that cold expressionless look. "Fuck you, Potter." And with that I snatched my wrist from Al's grip and left for the pitch. I quickened my pace, almost running to the pitch, with my tears falling down my face.

Maybe while we're playing, Al would get knocked off his broom, or get hit in the head with a bludger.

Oh I hoped.

Al's POV

"Fuck you, Potter." Izzie said coldly.

Fuck you, Potter. Her words echoed in my head. I then knew that she hated me. I had lost my best friend. Iz never told anyone to go fuck themselves in an offensive way. She never swore at someone offensively, especially to me. It was on rare cases she would say the F-word. And she especially never called me 'Potter'. She really did hate me, didn't she? I'm an idiot. A major one. Few wrong mistakes and you lose one of the people you most care about.

As soon as Maci left, and Liz had stormed off to the pitch. I was shouted at. Pretty much by everyone.

"ALBUS SEVERUS POTTER! HOW DARE YOU PICK THAT BITCH OVER YOUR BEST FRIEND!" Rose screamed at me. I flinched when she neared me. "Ugh! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THING SAID THAT! NOW SHE'S TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE WE'VE TURNED AGAINST YOU! WELL FOR YOUR INFORMATION, WE'RE NOT."

"YOU STUPID BLIND BLOKE!" James shouted.

Lily on the other hand, wasn't just yelling at me. She was also attempting to hit me, but failed miserably. "YOU-punch-IDIOT!-punch-HOW-punch-DARE-punch-YOU!-punch-ARRGGH!-punch-I-punch-HATE-punch-YOU! AND TO THINK THAT YOU WERE MY FAVORITE BROTHER!" Now Lily's words hurt. She was my favorite sibling. I loved my little sister. We never fought, argued, or hated each other. Hearing her say that made my heart drop.

"I hate you, Potter." Hugo said. "Did you hear her say Fu-"

"Hugo." Rose snapped. Cutting her brother from swearing.

"Sorry." He mumbles. "But did you hear her swear at you! Now she really hates you."

"Oh, she hates him alright!" Lily says confidently. "She's never swore at someone. And she's never called you Potter unless you've really made her upset."

"Some Gryffindor you are!" Alice huffed.

"I'm disowning you as my cousin." Dom said.

"Why! WHY!" Fred yelled. "You've known Liz the longest! We've had this talk before! We already know you love her! Now Maci comes in and tells you to choose between her and Liz. And you go and pick that thing! Are you daft!"

"Wait! What do you mean you boys had this conversation already! You love Liz, yet you picked that sad excuse of a woman over Liz!" Lily shrieked. "I"m telling, Mum! I hope you regret your decision when Mum sends you a howler. Not to mention Gran! And Aunt Hermione! And Aunt Angie! I hope Aunt Fleur gives a piece of her mind as well!" And with that she stormed off after Izzie.

"I HOPE YOU'RE SATISFIED WITH YOURSELF, ALBUS!" Rose spat.

"What do you have to say for yourself, Albus!" James said loudly.

"I"M SORRY!"' I yelled in frustration. Everyone looked taken aback a bit. I lowered my voice a bit. "I'm sorry. I just." I groan in frustration as I buried my face in my hands.

"Just what, Potte-" Rose began but I cut her off.

"I CAN'T!" I say. "I can't. We don't talk anymore. We're not close. She avoids me! She hates me! You all don't like me as much anymore, and Maci's the only one that's there. And why'd you all ignored me anyway! I should be the frustrated one here!"

"You have no right to tell us that we're the bad ones here. We're only acting like this because of your actions, Potter! We stayed away from you, because we didn't want to be near that thing! And, you've been stupid! Completely mental! We're disappointed at you, Potter!" Rose shouted. "And don't you think here's been a reason to why Liz barely talks to you anymore?"

"Don't you love Liz?" James asked. Did I love her? James question kept on racing in my mind.

"I-I don't know." I say. " I can't chase after someone who'd reject me. If I go after Liz, I'd just get rejected. And I can't ruin our friendship. I've known her since we were 11! I just can't ruin it! But I guess I already had. She already hates me."

"But aside from that, you're just afraid that because you two are so close, that when everything goes awkward and weird, you know that she can hurt you the most because she means so much to you." Lily said. I looked at her, surprised by her words. But when I though of it. It was true.

"Well, she didn't." Alice says flatly after a minute of pure silence.

I looked at her hopefully. "She didn't hate you." she verified. "Up until now." She adds in after. I hang my head, upset. The one girl who means a lot to me, hates me.

"Let's just go and play quidditch." I say frustratedly as I stood up, grabbed my broom and made my way to the pitch, with my family following behind.

I was a lost cause. I had lost my best friend and the girl I really cared about.

Her words kept on repeating in my head. Her words were cold and souless. Very opposite from how she really was.

The one thing that resulted in these recent events. That one, very upsetting thing.

I lost my Izzie.

Lizzie's POV

10 minutes after I arrived at the pitch, Lily came. She looked furious and started kicking the stands. I just flew around the pitch, trying to wipe my tears, which were streaming down my face. 5 minutes later, everyone else arrived, looking upset.

We started the game after a couple minutes, with Rose doing the commentary. Hey, even though it was just a regular game, we liked having the commentary. Since we only had 3 onboth teams, we two people had to share the chaser's position. James was the keeper on my team, which meant that Fred and I had to share the chaser's position. Fred was beater, which I was the seeker. Which I don't get why since I'm terrible at finding things.

I couldn't help but rub my chest every minute as we played the game. My chest started to hurt more and more as I moved. I backed down a little from the chasing, and decided to look for the snitch a bit. Being a seeker meant less physical work. All I had to do was just look for it and roam around a bit.

I stopped in mid-air when my chest started hurting a lot more than usual. I clutched onto where my heart was. The pain was excruciating. "Argh." I choked out. I couldn't breathe very well. I suddenly felt drained, I felt nauseas, and I felt like I was going to die. My vision started to go blurry, and black spots started to appear in my vision. "R-Rose." I said before I blacked out. Feeling myself slip off from my broom.

Rose's POV

I couldn't help but notice Lizzie as she stopped. She was just sitting on her broom, hanging in the air. Then I noticed that she had a pained expression. She clutched her chest.

Oh, no.

I stood up from my stands, with my cousins and Alice looking at me with questioning looks. None of the boys and Dom seemed to notice Lizzie just hanging there.

And then it happened. I screamed.

When Lizzie started to look dizzy, I started to worry. But I screamed when she blacked out, slipping off her broom in process. By now everyone seemed to notice. She was almost about to his the ground when she was saved by Fred. A small feeling of relief came around, but I was still worried. It was her illness. I could tell.

Fred flew over to me, Lily, and Alice, with Lizzie in his arms. Looking lifeless. Followed by James, Dom, Hugo, and Al. I quickly hurried by her side. I was scared for her life. I wondered if she was dead. But it couldn't be, could it? It was still a bit too early!

Fred laid her down on the stands. "She's not moving!" Fred said worriedly.

"What happened!" Al exclaimed.

"I-I-" I couldn't find any words to explain on what happened. I didn't want to spill Lizzie's secret. I didn't have the right. She was the one who had to tell everyone. No me. I shook my head, not knowing what to say. I placed my fingers to her neck, no pulse. I started to panic. "We need to take her to the Hospital Wing! NOW!"

-0-

"Is it because of her condition?" I asked Madame Bones. I followed her as she stalked away from us, getting more medicine. She turned around as she grabbed a vile.

Her eyes looks slightly alarmed. "You know?" she asks.

I nodded. "Yes. Only I know. I found out recently. I was upset that she told me that she was sick." I tell her slowly. "Is she going to be alright? I mean, I checked her pulse and she didn't have one. Her times too early"

She sat me down on one of the beds, and placed a hand on my shoulder. I was almost in tears. "Dear, I understand that her times is at May 15th?" I nodded. "It's alright, dear. It's just a health caution. She just suffered some difficult heart pain."

"Will it be worst when her time comes?" I ask.

She shook her head. "No. She won't feel a thing at all."

"Is there any way for her to not die?" I ask.

She shrugs. "There has been some rare cases. However, there has been myths of this potion. Or some kind of medicated cure. But the recipe has been lost among wizards and healers. And I'm told that the ingredients are extremely difficult to find. Most people don't even know if some of the ingredients exist." I hung my head in disappointment. "Although..."

I perked up. "Yeah?"

Madame Bones shook her head in hesitation. "It's nothing dear. It's merely a myth. A story made up by another. But until now, enjoy your friend's company while it lasts."

"I just really don't want her to die." I say. I couldn't have my best friend die. I just couldn't. Think of how life would be if she left! Al would get depressed, and so would everyone as well. "She's my best friend. I don't like keeping her sickness a secret. But she's told me to not tell anyone. She doesn't want everyone to forget about her, or to get upset."

"What sickness?" We heard a voice from behind. Oh, crap. I knew that voice anywhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 57 6
Scorpius and Albus are starting their fifth year hoping to improve from last year's disaster. But with their growing feelings for one another, that m...
99.9K 4.9K 22
Albus is finally going to admit his feelings for his best friend Scorpius Malfoy in his sixth year. However when things don't go as planned, Albus h...
573K 21.8K 47
What happened when the children of two ex lovers fall in love with each other? Will the lovers rekindle their past? or will it be too awkward for bot...
1.8K 9 21
Draco would like to get closer to Harry, who is newly divorced, but Harry is against it. Only unfortunate events, when their sons are in danger, forc...