ℓιℓу ρнσєвє ѕиαρє {ѕ. ѕєνєяυѕ}

By shiggyyyy

"ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ sɴᴀᴘᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ?!" "ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sɪɴɢʟᴇ?! ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀ-" "ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀʟ... More

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨!!
𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧!!
𝐩𝐞𝐭!!
𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞!!
𝐲𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥!!
𝐡𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐟𝐟!!
𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞!!
𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬!!
𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐬!!
𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦!!
𝐨𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤!!
𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭!!
𝐛𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡!!
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫!!
𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠!!
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡!!
𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐬' 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝!!
𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲!!
𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚!!
𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐬!!
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲!!
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲!!
𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰!!
𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥!!
𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧!!!!
𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭!!
𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞!!
𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞!!
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!!
𝐝𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲!!
𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧!!
𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐱!!
𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚!!
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡!!
𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞!!
𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!!
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞!!

𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐬!!

23.1K 1.2K 282
By shiggyyyy

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

GARRICK OLLIVANDER WAS a well-known wand maker in the wizarding world. not only was he famous for his wand making skills, the man himself knew crucial information about both harry and voldemort's wand that could benefit both sides.

hence why the old man was captured by voldemort's death eaters and imprisoned in the malfoy manor.

"now now lily, before we begin our magic lessons, you must get a wand", bellatrix grinned, making little lily's mood slightly lighten up as she was finally able to get a real wand.

though usually children received their wands at the age of 11, lily didn't mind getting hers a few years early.

"r-really?? where am I getting it??", lily eagerly asked.

bellatrix crazily grinned as she walked towards the malfoy's dungeon, making lily hesitant to follow.

behind the cell was an old man that lily could barely make out as one, since the only light that was lit was the flames floating around the dungeon.

"ollivander~ I have brought you a valuable customer!!", bellatrix chirped, sending shivers down the little girl's spine.

"w-what?"

the old man had rose from his little corner of the cell as he slowly trudged towards the exit of the cell, where bellatrix had immediately stuck the tip of her wand at the man's neck.

"if you even dare to think of escaping, I will not hesitate to break you piece by piece. understand?", the woman lowly whispered, making ollivander immediately nod his head in fear.

the three then apparated at ollivander's shop, with lily apparating with the help of bellatrix. 

"a wand for this young girl?", ollivander questioned.

"yes, now hurry up! we still have a lesson today", bellatrix rushed.

"p-perhaps you should try this one", ollivander suggested as he handed the little girl a 9 and 1/4 inched holly wand that was quite stiff.

lily nearly beheaded ollivander as she accidentally swished her wand too much.

"I-I'm sorry!!!", lily apologized, making the old man instantly search for a new wand, one that was less aggressive.

bellatrix crackled in laughter as she watched ollivander give lily a redwood 12 and 1/4 wand.

though the length had helped little lily grip the wooden stick better, the wood and core was not suited for her, as some of the drawers fell onto the floor when she had just simply wanted to open them.

ollivander thought for a while.

"maybe...maybe this one will do", the man muttered, slightly bending the wand a bit to check it's flexibility.

lily ran her petite fingers over the smooth 11 and 3/4 inched wand that was made of alder (not elder) wood and had a string of unicorn tail hair as the core.

"accio!", lily attempted, to which indeed a small quill had flew into the hands of the girl.

"I thought the alder wood would suit you. it prefers an owner that's not stubborn, rather helpful and considerate. this wand will become your most loyal helpmate. if you ever attempt to do so, non-verbal spells work very well with this wand", ollivander slightly smiled.

lily's eyes shimmered with such happiness as she excitedly tightened her grip on the wand, afraid that she'll accidentally drop it and break her new friend.

"great! now let's go, we've wasted enough time", bellatrix grumbly muttered as she made sure ollivander didn't apparate away in an attempt to escape.

once the three had reached the malfoy manor, bellatrix had pettigrew personally escort the man back into his cell as lily ran off to go show draco her new wand.

"DRAY LOOK LOOK!! LOOK AT MY NEW WAND!!", lily happily exclaimed as she jumped into the arms of the boy.

this was perhaps the one time that draco had seen lily so happy after she had arrived, which made him proudly pat the girl's head.

narcissa's heart swelled at the sight, giving a ghost of a smile as she continued on with her book.

"aw, how cute~", bellatrix sarcastically mocked.

"now come on lily. we don't have all day", the dark-haired woman ushered.

lily sighed as she begrudgingly slipped out of draco's embrace and followed the woman to a room that was quite spacious and had only a couch and table with few objects set on it.

"we'll start simple. see if you can light up your wand. I assume you already know the enchantment for that", bellatrix said as she plopped onto the couch, propping her head up with her arm that was leaned against the armchair.

bellatrix was clearly bored out of her mind as she wasn't allowed to teach lily anything fun yet. oh how she couldn't wait until the girl is able to cast the torturing curse!

"lumos!", lily casted, making the tip of her wand slightly flicker with a small ball of light.

"great. now reverse it", bellatrix instructed.

"n-nox!"

the wand still flickered on with a dim light, to which the woman just sighed.

"practice some more. I'll be back in an hour", bellatrix said as she quickly exited the room, probably looking for a victim to traumatize.

lily relaxed a bit as she continued practicing the same two spells over and over again, not giving up until she could fully light up her wand without the light flickering.

"ms. lily, it's dinner time", one of the house-elves informed.

"oh! thank you mrs. alma! I'll be there soon", lily smiled as the elf simply smiled in return before leaving the girl alone again.

lily fell as she laid against the cooling floor, staring at the intricate ceiling art that was designed specifically for the malfoy manor.

"struggling?", a voice suddenly asked, making lily immediately sit up in alertness.

"h-huh? oh, yeah....I'm just struggling a bit...", lily meekly answered narcissa.

"dinner's ready. you must replenish yourself to perform better", narcissa said, awaiting the girl's response.

lily trudged over as she followed narcissa out, arriving at the once again quiet dinner table that was filled with food that made lily's mouth water.

as she sat down, she wondered if her papa was eating all three meals, as the man had a tendency to skip meals when he was very invested in a project.

"is the meal not to your liking?", narcissa asked, making lily immediately grab her fork and stab the asparagus.

"it is! my apologies", lily quietly mumbled, making narcissa simply nod.

the five enjoyed dinner in silence—with the occasional mumbling from bellatrix—as lily continued zoning out.

//❁//

after showering, lily snuck downstairs into the same room that her and bellatrix were in earlier.

"lumos! nox! lumos! nox! lumos! no—"

"still practicing I see", a calm voice said, nearly making lily drop her wand from surprise.

"o-oh yes. sorry, am I too loud? I can practice in my room instead—"

"you're quite alright", narcissa responded, as the woman slightly leaned against the doorway in her black satin robe.

"bella can be a little impatient sometimes. try to focus all your energy at the tip of your want and really imagine the spell that you're trying to cast", narcissa advised, to which lily just nodded.

"lumos!"

the light that shone nearly lit up the area around lily. not only was it brighter and didn't flicker, it covered a wider range than what little lily had accomplished the entire day.

"thank...you", lily said as narcissa was already gone.

lily gave herself a little pat on the back as she continued practicing the two enchantments nonstop.

"I'm gonna be just as amazing as papa!", the little girl quietly cheered to herself as she once again casted the lumos spell.

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

a/n: heyoo my lovely readers!! if you're still enjoying this story so far, please comment and VOTE!! every vote counts and I'd appreciate it a lot.

thank you for sticking through and I'll see you soon <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85 8 1
𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝, 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐟'𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫; 𝐁𝐮�...
25.1K 876 24
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟? 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝...
11.5K 149 21
My requests are open! I will do anything! This story will contain: Fluff and angst. Please do not hesitate to give me requests! I hope you enjoy!
854K 29.9K 133
"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ. ꜱʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴏɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ" ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ʜᴇʀ...