El Pecado, Mark Lee

By VALENTINEJEN

❝Both of us were sinful, but I wanted to thank those sins & dreams for letting us found each other.❞ a story... More

Caracteres
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
EPILOGUE

VIII

1.9K 65 15
By VALENTINEJEN

"New, I want to tell you something." Younghee looked into New's eyes deeply.

"What is it, Younghee?" Younghee who was busy playing with Yong in her hands felt like losing her words already.

"I think I'm in love." She said making New's eyes popped.

"With who? Since when? And why?"

Younghee laughed as she tried to shut New up. "His name's Mark. I met him at the mall on my second day in Korea." With that, Younghee decided to tell everything to New.

"Whoa, love at the first sight." She smiled happily making Yong purred cutely in her arms.

"Why Yongie? You want to see Mark too?" The kitten made a very cute sound making New also melted on the spot.

"How come you can be an assasin when you are this soft?" New joked making Younghee shrugged.

"All because of my mama. You must be know that, right?" New nodded weakly.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Lirio." She smiled and hugged New. "Thanks for understanding me, and also Isabelle."

Suddenly, her phone vibrates telling her that someone was sending her messages. "Who is it?"

Mark óㅅò

MARK :
hey younghee

MARK :
i feel like texting you rn

YOUNGHEE :
markkk

YOUNGHEE :
wow so sudden huh

MARK :
i wanna text u longer but

MARK :
im kind of busy

MARK :
can u cheer for me?

YOUNGHEE :
okey then

YOUNGHEE :
cheer up baby lion

YOUNGHEE :
idk what u do but i wish for ur success

YOUNGHEE :
u can tell me anything im only one call away

MARK :
thanks younghee

MARK :
i appreciate that my dear

MARK :
got to go bye bye :]

Younghee's heart surely skipped a beat.

"My dear?" She squaled on her pillow excitedly.

"New, he called me dear how am I supposed to react?!" New saw the chats and could only cringe for real.

"Shut it, Younghee. He needs supports that's why."

"But he fucking called me dear like wjat the actual fuck?" New dragged her to go out to the living room.

"We should play games, Younghee. Stop with your Mark and we better focus for tonight."

Younghee pouted. "What if he finds out that I'm a daughter of mafia, or maybe worst, an assasin?" New rubbed her small back.

"It's fine. No matter who you are, love will always winning." Younghee smiled upon hearing New's words.

"I wish I was like a normal teenager, but looking at you guys having the same fate like me makes me a bit relieved."

"Are you guys done or should I wait a bit more?" Jaehyun asked lazily infront of the television along with Johnny and Doyoung.

"Thankfully it's only 127 unit will be there, imagine if Taeyong bring the whole squad."

Johnny laughed while Jaehyun could only shook his head. "That'd be crazy because we never went all out."

"I mean, not yet." Suddenly, Mark came in with a new hair colour making all eyes were on him.

"Orange? Mark are you for real?" He shrugged.

"I guess it will keep changing month by month." Doyoung laughed and shook his head. "I can already imagine a bald Mark." Mark widened his eyes.

"No, not bald okay, I won't ever go bald."

"Okay kids, ready to go?" They all cheered as all of them tried to be Yuta's bodyguard all way to the car.

The racing competition was held at AMG Speedway in Gyeonggi Province. The racetrack was filled with almost 15 gangs all over the South Korea.

"Whoa, mafia gangs are getting increased year by year. Last year's competition we only had about 11 gangs."

Mark dragged Haechan and Jungwoo to take a seat on the most middle seat. The seat were the most perfect place to watch the race clearly.

"Why are we here?" Haechan asked. "We topped first in Korea ranking, why not taking this opportunity to sit here?"

Yuta was already at the racers area along with Johnny and Taeyong. The others like Jaehyun, Doyoung and Taeil were at the restroom area. "Taeil, Taeil are you listening to me?"

"Haechan, yes I'm listening."

"Just tell me if anything's wrong."

"Anytime, Haechan. Don't forget to tell the others to stay focus on President Cho."

"Taeil told us to stay focus on President Cho. Don't forget to cheer for Yuta too." Mark made an okay sign along with Jungwoo.

Mark's POV

"It's fucking crowded. Anyways, did you spot President Cho?" I asked Jungwoo. He took out his binocular to see any suspicious person around the viewers' seat.

"Till now, there's no one."

I sighed. The competition was already started about one minute ago. I didn't really mind of it since I know Yuta will win this time like the previous years.

"Oho, look at that." Haechan cheered. Jungwoo then pointed out someone on the track.

"Who's that?" My eyes were now focusing on the second racer, right begind Yuta.

"Isn't that Hyunjae?" Jungwoo looked at me confused.

"It should be Hwall, but Hyunjae's better that I think."

"It's becuase he departed from The Boyz last year, I don't know why."

Already being bored, I looked around the racetrack stadium when suddenly I spotted someone familliar.

"Who—" I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to clear my eyesight.

"Younghee?" I rubbed my eyes repeatedly, I couldn't believe it.

"Yo Mark, focus on me." Haechan tapped my shoulder. I blinked hard and immediately told Haechan about Younghee, maybe.

"Yo, Haechan. I saw her."

"Her who?" Both of them looked confused like some lost puppies.

"Younghee. I saw her." Haechan laughed hardly at my words.

"Don't you remember? Other people who wanted to watch this also can join. They must buy tickets, unlike us we can watch it for free."

"Oh, shit. I was surprised for real." But for real, I almost popped my own eyeballs upon watching her state.

"Actually, I wasn't sure if that's her but the figure really looked like her."

"Mark, don't overreact. What if she came from rich family, the tickets are not cheap." I just nodded.

Her state really looked like an expensive girl. In the black knee-length dress with curly hair. I'm in love like really.

End of Mark's POV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 2.6K 99
𝘈 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤�...
734K 21.2K 64
♧ʜᴇ's ᴄᴏʟᴅ . . . . ♧ʙᴜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴀʀᴍ. •ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ
52.2K 1.9K 44
- maybe you and i aren't meant for each other. » an nct jaemin fanfiction » date started: 2020-04-20 » date ended: 2021-01-09
856 74 15
sᴀᴜᴅᴀᴅᴇ (ɴ.) ᴀ ɴᴏsᴛᴀʟɢɪᴄ ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɴᴇᴀʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʟᴏsᴛ, "ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪ...