KINDRED 🔮 HP {ON HOLD}

Von kattmanabat

Ember Weasley. The twin of Ginny. The first of the family to fly like an Eagle. Caspian Malfoy. The Bastard i... Mehr

🔮
Prologue
The Linked Spirits
Before
After
Longbottom
Twelve, Grimmauld Place
Graveyards & Weasleys
Whose sides & Piercing Cries
Marks & Boggarts
Hogwarts Express

History

1.1K 46 25
Von kattmanabat

"EM? EMBER? WHAT IS GOING ON?" Ginny Weasley immediately rushed to her twin sister's side as soon as Ember let out a shrill cry, far from a monody. Ginny was appalled to the sight of her sister clutching herself on the ground──screaming in agony. As she crouched down to her sister's side, she didn't hear the loud thuds of footsteps approaching the chamber for they were drowned by Ember's cries. Everyone gathered in that very area; everone of them has the similar look on their features.

They were all as horrified as Ginny Weasley was when they saw the state Ember Weasley was in.

Mrs. And Mr. Weasley immediately went to their daughter's aid.

"Ember? Ember, Sweetheart? Tell mummy what's wrong. What's wrong?" asked Molly as she tried her best to compose herself. She couldn't bear to see her daughter or any other of her children like this. They are just too young to endure such pain. No matter how old they are, they are always going to be her babies. This is not just right.

"IT HURTS, MUM! IT HURTS!" cried Ember.

"Where does it hurt?" asked Arthur as he held Ginny in his arms. The girl clung to his father as she couldn't bear to see her twin in such pain. She wished she could take it away in a snap of her fingers but she has no such power. She could only watch as she didn't know what else to do. She knew her twin already went through too much to add something like this. Wasn't her twin being comatosed for two years enough?

The three remained on the redhead's side while the other's watched the scene──still in shock.

"MY BACK! MY BACK! IT BURNS! MUMMY, IT BURNS!"

Molly immediately checked to see her daughter's back but there was nothing there. No signs of burning nor wounds or scratches or any other injuries. It left Molly confused and terrified at the same time. What was happening to her daughter?

"We should take her back to St. Mungos."

Hermione watched, close to tears as she clung onto Ron. Ronald's mouth was agape, unable to process what's happening. Fred and George were watching with teary eyes. They wish they could do anything but they had nothing. Harry watched with saddened eyes. He couldn't imagine what pain Ember and the rest of the Weasley family were in witnessing this. Ember was like the little sister he never had. He wished he could do something to help but he doesn't know what to do just like the rest.

Sirius Black was as horrified as the rest of them that he didn't noticed the popping sound behind him.

A hand rested on his shoulder. As the framed wanted criminal turned to see whose hand it was, he was met with Albus Dumbledore himself. Before Mr. and Mrs. Weasley could even apparate to St. Mungos, the Hogwarts Headmaster revealed himself.

"Albus!"

"Do not fret. I am here to help. I know what to do."

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

TO EVERONE'S DELIGHT, Albus Dumbledore managed to do something to help the girl. Everyone were ushered out except for Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. The others didn't know how Dumbledore did it, but they were grateful. They weren't surprised because Dumbledore is the most powerful wizard in the world they knew (so far), so he knew everything, right?

The Headmaster called for a meeting. Now, all of the members of the Order were gathered in the dining room.

Dumbledore made sure to cast an imperturbable charm so no one would hear their conversation. So let's just say, the teenagers tried and failed to eavesdrop.

But Ginny never left her twin's side. Ember fell into a slumber but she was still trembling. The concerned twin dabbed a dry towel to wipe the sweat on her twin's forehead. "I'm sorry this is happening to you, Em... I wish I could do something..."

The other teenagers went back to the chamber after their failed attempt to spy. They were still curious as to the cause of Ember's state and they wanted to know something so they could be informed how to  help.

"Heard something?"

"I'm pretty sure mum casted the imperturbable charm again." Ron grumbled before sending a concerned glance at her younger sister who was still sleeping.

The Weasley siblings in Grimmauld Place, plus Hermione sat down near where Ember was asleep.

Harry Potter stood near the door, so many thoughts running in his mind. Especially the questions: What happened to Ember? And why is Dumbledore avoiding him?

"If it's anything that we can help with, I'm sure they'll tell us, right?" said Hermione.

"I'm also pretty sure they won't think that we can help." said Ron.

"Isn't it odd?" all of the teenager's attention turned to Ginny. "Em said that her back was burning but there wasn't any burn marks."

"Yeah... it is..." Hermione slouched down as the room became somber.

"You lot think it has to do something-" Fred started.

"Or connected to the cause of her coma?" George finished.

"I don't think so." said Hermione.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

"HOW ARE YOU CERTAIN THAT this is a real problem and it's not just a way for the child to seek attention?" Severus Snape asked in a monotoned voice.

"Okay- How dare you!" Bill Weasley bellowed.

"My daughter would do no such thing! She's not like that!" Molly defended while Arthur glared at the man.

"It was real. I saw it with my own eyes. And you wouldn't know now, wouldn't you Snivellus? Because you're not very good with children?"

"Yes." Snape hissed. "Hence why I am not friends with someone like you." Snape added causing Black to scoff.

"Well, I wouldn't want to. Especially with that hair of yours."

"Enough! Let's hear what Dumbledore has to say." Remus was the one to stop the childish argument, and soon everyone's attention were focused on the Hogwarts Headmaster. All of the members of the Order were there, except for Charlie and Mundungus.

Once the room became quiet, Dumbledore spoke,"I haven't been completely honest with you." Dumbledore admitted calmly.

"What do you mean, Dumbledore?"

"I underestimated their connection. But it seems like it has become more powerful than I thought since their coma."

"So you knew what happened to our daughter? The cause of her coma all these years?" accused Molly.

"No. I do not know the real cause of Ms. Weasley's comatose in all honesty. But I do know something that is related to it."

"And what do you know, Albus?" asked Arthur, a little more harshly.

"Have any of you heard of Celeste and Elio Kharal?"

"Oh, I remember Celeste. Her fist meeting my face was pretty unforgettable. And Elio Kharal, a Hufflepuff seeker wasn't he?" Sirius perked up as Remus stifled a laugh, reminiscing the good old times. "Wait.. they were married?"

"Isn't she Ollivander's granddaughter?" asked Tonks.

"Yes. They were also great students. Talented. And special, like Ms. Weasley."

"What do you mean by that, Albus?" asked Molly.

"Ms. Weasley isn't the first one to exist with such powerful magic. Celeste and Elio Kharal were the first. I wasn't the one to train them but they kept it a secret. This magic they have is more powerful than any other wizards, including I. See, if only one holds this power, they will die. So, they need two."

"But my daughter is the only one this time? Is that why she was hurting earlier?"

"I am not certain for the reason of what happened to her earlier, I only know that it is related to what I am telling you. And no. For it is not possible for Ms. Weasley to hold such power. She needs her other half. "

"Ginny?"

"No. If it was, I should've taught her the same way I taught Ms. Weasley."

"Then who?"

There was a pregnant pause. Everyone waited impatiently at the man who stood in front of all of them.

"Have any of you heard of the concept of soulmates?"

The man was met with silence. Some shook their heads and the others just stared dumbfounded. One of them even grimaced in disgust.(Snape)

"One's soulmate is already linked to them by destiny. A spell was made to open that link and be powerful. Because in order to hold such power, two must share it."

"So, we should find Em's soulmate?" asked Bill.

"Apparently, we have already found him."

"Don't say-"

"Mr. Malfoy has awoke the same day and time Ms. Weasley did." Dumbledore affirmed.

"But you said... keep them away from each other, why?" Molly asked.

"The same reason why I told you about the Kharals."

"Nobody knew what happened to them-"

"Except I." said Dumbledore. "Elio died by the hands of the Deatheaters, while protecting their child." some of the members glanced at Snape who disregarded them, "Celeste sacrified herself to stop a very powerful force."

"Oh, what happened to the child?" asked Molly.

"The child is safe with her grandfather."

"Does the child has the same gift? Or curse? Whatever you like to call it?" Molly questioned.

"No. The child doesn't have the same abilities as her parents. Though, she has other abilities." Dumbledore looked at Remus whose gaze was focused on his palms.

"So this other enemy... is more powerful than Voldemort? Why haven't we heard of this?"

"Because she was kept a secret. So secret even Voldemort's followers doesn't know her face nor name. But they knew of her. No one else knew her better except Voldemort, Elio and Celeste. But you already know what happened to the couple."

"So, is she still alive then?" asked Bill.

"I'm afraid I do not know Mr. Weasley."

"How do you know about her?"

"That is none of your concerns Mr. Black." Dumbledore subtly sent a look at Snape.

"How is she so powerful? Than you and Voldemort?"

"I'm afraid nobody knows other than her── herself. And without her, there won't be a spell that makes one linked to their soulmate with a powerful magic to share with each other."

"So, this power isn't just gifted to random people? There has to be a spell?"

"Yes. And this hidden enemy we are conversing about is the precipitator. She was the one who created that spell. That is why I ask you to keep Mr. Malfoy and Ms. Weasley away from each other as much as possible. We wouldn't want history to repeat itself."

But they have no power over destiny.
It can't be stopped.

I am planning to write two more books related to this story of mine

Anyways,
What do you guys think of this chapter? Or the story so far? Don't worry, they are going back to hogwarts very soon. Just wait some more 😊 and don't be afraid to comment down your thoughts and vote!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

27.6K 1.3K 47
❝You'll probably just leave me...you know, like everyone else did.❞ ❝Darling, I will never leave you.❞ ESTELLA LILY BLACK + GINNY MOLLY WEASLEY AN U...
59.3K 1.2K 20
Alain Weasley is in Gryffindor just any of her other siblings but just like her twin sister Ginny, she also had a huge crush on harry but not just a...
4.6K 128 16
Smart, witty, sarcastic, intelligent, loyal and cunning, these are some of the traits of Ron's twin sister, (Y/N) Weasley, who is the complete opposi...