MHA watch the multiverse

By ArtyRide

On one pleasant day (for 1A that is), a sudden flash of light appear and transport them to a theater which is... More

The theather
Future: Eri life
Hisashi is fabulous
Its meme time.
OHMA ZIO! (edit)
It's meme time and fanarts part2
Addict
A/N
intervention

Villian Deku part 1

7K 57 40
By ArtyRide

After the inappropriate universe just now, they started talking when a portal open once again. It shows a woman with onyx color hair, muscle like feature and a beauty mark down on her chin. Many were confuse while All Might, Gran Torino and Inko saw her.

"N- Nana?" Said All Might.

"Hey Yagi. How's it hanging?" Said Nana. Gran Torino just stand there with his mouth open he having seen her face for so long. He tear up as he dropped to his knees.

Inko however run to her. Nana saw her and was tearing up herself. She hugged Inko tightly as she was about to disappear from existence.

"Mom, is it really you?" She asked.

Nana said nothing but hugged her tightly. It shows her that she is there.

Izuku was standing there dumbfounded with the others except for...

"Holy frick! You're the first number one female hero, Onyx!" Said Mirko.

"Well looks like I still have some fans." Said Nana after her hugged. Shigaraki walked to her to see if she is her. Nana turn to see him as she, herself walked to him.

"Hello, Tenko. It so nice to finally meet you."

Shigaraki or Tenko was oblivious on what he is going to do. He just stand there as if there isn't anything he could do.

Izuku looked at her and suddenly figure it out.

"Wait! You're m-my grandma?!"

"That's right number 9. It good to see both of my grandchildren. Tenko I'm sorry for everything. I wish things were different."

Tenko said nothing just staring at his feet.

"So... What's is going on?" She asked

"I'll tell you." said Nauchan.

(After a quick explanation)

"So we're watching Izuku's multiverse version?" Asked Nana.

"Yup."

"And none of us can't go back until the multiverse thing is complete?"

"Yes." Nauchan reply.

.....

"It's going to be long isn't it." Said Nana

"Yes" Nauchan bluntly.

Many were in shocked except Nezu. This multiverse thing is going to be keep on going until it ends.

Some were panicking while others just thinking on how to get back, until,

"Alright. I get that all of you have jobs and plans but remember, time stop in your world. Okay!" Said Paint.

The crowd look at each other before they head back to their sits. Nana sat next to Shigaraki. He, doesn't know how to react but seeing her face seems peaceful.

Then the screen began to shine and show the title.

Villians Deku

"The fuck?! Why the damn nerd is a villians?!" Asked the ballistic missile.

"There are many reason. Some seems reasonable, Katsuki, while some seems plain idiotic. But in this one, is rational." Said Paint.

Though he hate to admit he got guts fighting against him. Nauchan look at him and ask if they should put the children away. He whisper that it maybe scary but to put on blindfold for them. She nodded and went back to her sit.

The screen start to show Nejire walking down a hallway to somewhere with the beats following. Then out of the sudden a Nomu appear scaring her.

"We're promise we're not monsters,
We're not monster,
Hope we're not a monster to you,
You'll be just fine,
and you won't die,
The lies we told you weren't true,

We're promise we're not monsters,
We're not monster,
Hope we're not a monster to you,
You'll be just fine,
and you won't die,
The lies we told you weren't true,"

"Are we going to ignored that the Nomu talked let alone sing?!" Shout Midnight. Many were as shocked as she was nodded.

AFO just chuckled, knowing his allied with the doctor turn out fruitful. An intelligent Nomu.

As if it was on cue, Nejire start to sing,
"He was one of us, testing games,
But something happened that one day,
He was still and his body didn't shake,
Was a sleep or was he awake?"
It shows Nejire saw Izuku training until he stop. Looking at nothing and then laugh for no apparent reason.
"Who are you talking to?
And what's in your view?
What have you been true?
Izuku... This isn't you."
Some were confuse, others seem worried.

"Why papa is laughing at nothing?" Asked Eri. Ochako can't say anything. She doesn't know the answer, she was confuse as she were.

The song continue with scene change to Nejire holding a voice recorder.

"I'm logging these tapes,
Because an abnormality,
Hacked in the game,
Something that we couldn't see,
It's watching me now,
And it's learning how,
To escape it's world somehow,

What is this thing?
And what does it want from us?
Waving at me,
Is it something I should trust?
Guess I'll play,
And test the game,
Hoping that it's goes away..."

"What is going on? Why am I the victim now? I'm confused." Said Nejire.

The students nodded in agreement. The pros was thinking while Nezu knew what's going on. The villians however saw the Nomu in the beginning and wonder that the Nomu exist.

"We're promise we're not monsters,
We're not monster,
Hope we're not a monster to you,
You'll be just fine,
and you won't die,
The lies we told you weren't true,

We're promise we're not monsters,
We're not monster,
Hope we're not a monster to you,
You'll be just fine,
and you won't die,
The lies we told you weren't true,"

In the scene change to Izuku's dorm room with everything being a wreck. Class 1A saw this with Nejire. They were confuse as to what happen. It then shows to Kirishima's room, Ochako's, Iida's and Shoto's as well. All were a wreck and shows some struggles. Nejire suddenly found a mask. It's design is the same as Toga's but it has fangs

"There were a lot of ink on the ground,
With a mask that I just found,
There he was with the visor all around,
Standing there without a sound,"

It shows Izuku in a suit and visor looking over the dorms on top of the UA building. He lost his mask and he look pissed for missing the mask.

"Who have you turned to?
How is this true?
It's stuck to you like glue,
I'm getting deja vu"

The scene change again to Izuku into the LOV bar and talking to someone on the screen at the side.

All were confuse. The pros see a student working with LOV, the student saw one of their friends as a villain and the villains is seeing a traitor to Heroes. Inko was crying her eyes out on this.

Nana and All Might just being weak knowing that Izuku have turn to the dark side. And Izuku, well, he just shock. Him? A villain? Why?

It the continues,

"What do I feel?
And how does it seems so real?
I made a deal,
To start this ordeal,
Something is wrong ,
And I hear a song,
Something where it can't belong"

It thens shows Nejire follow Izuku to a hospital only to be caught by a league member.

She then was tossed into a cage where she was taking again and being tortured and surgically experiment.

Eri was about to cry but Izuku and Ochako hugged her and tried to calm her down. Some in the crowd was disgusted. Nejire looked in fear. Her friends and juniors was trying to calm her.

"Disgusting. First a UA student being a traitor and now the experimenting on another. You villains are disgusting." Said Endeavor.

While Shigaraki about to retaliate, Paint spoke.

"Listen, if you thing this is disgusting, there is more gruesome ones in the past. For example, during world war 2, the Nazis experiment on jewish children on poison gas and death experiment. They were treated like slave and trash. She was giving more food than the polish and the jewish ever were in the past."

Many listen and think again. WW2 was in the long past but listening to a quick history lesson, the age before quirks were more gruesome than their age of quirks.

Some made an unpleasant face to the truth. Nezu just continue to sip on his tea and AFO just remember his past before he became this.

"I won't be here long,
It's attached itself to me,
It's motive are strong,
It's made it so I cannot see,
Collect the tapes,
And come join me,
To the of League of Villains family..."
It the shows Nejire, who is in rags now smile while being chain to her cage. She looked like a mess. Filthy clothes which is now a rag, mucky hair,bandages around her arm and legs and torso.

The true horrible thing they done to her is worst then what happened to Eri. And yet she smiled.

"Wait. Why suddenly she sounds happy to join them?" Kaminari asked.

"Have you not been listening?! The somehow able to break her mind and made her to join them. But with the experiment, she is already broken. I feel poor for her." Said Jirou.

It is true. She seems broken. Nejire cries a little with Tamaki comfort her. Mineta himself, didn't say anything. He maybe a pervert but he has standards. And this is one of them.

Suddenly a shadow appear. Laughing as if it seeing Nejire in pain is funny.

(Many just boo. Even the villains!)

"Hahahahaha....."
It shows Izuku with his suit, mask and visor looking at the screen.

"Hey kid, are you having fun?,
I know I am!
I promise I'm not scary,
Even though I got a big grin,"

It shows Izuku closely moving to the screen while making the smile movement that Nana and All Might do.

(Both Nana and All Might feel weird seeing it being done by a villain version of their Grandson/ Successor.)

"Oh it's your birthday? How old are you?
How do you do?
Wanna see my friends?
Their fantastic! YAHOO!"

"I know I'm crazy, so as Twice, but he seems too crazy." Said Toga. Ochako and Tsuyu heard this as well with the rest as they look at her. Toga then got angry.

"What?! I know I'm crazy okay! I am as well self aware."

Many then turn to the screen again.

" We promise we don't bite,
The only we like is cake,

("Now that is confusing. Do they like killing or cake?" Asked Shoto. "I don't know..." Momo reply.)

"You rarely got a chance like this,
To say it's a big mistake!

Oh they're back stage,
If you one to see them come on through,
There's a lot in the villains's world,
It's time for your big debut!"

Welcome to the back,
Sorry it's pitch black,
Let me get some on,
So we can get on track!"

It shows a room filled water tanks with Nomus. Not any Nomus but high spec. Nomus. But the four tanks infronts shows the four missing students. Nejire saw how the change from humans to Nomus. What even more sad are that each of them become a mutated.

Most of the crowd feel sick. Ochako feel weak to the knee's, Iida seems shocked, Kirishima just mumble "that's not me" to himself and Shoto felt even worse than many others.

"This is sick!" Said Mirko.

"Why are showing us this?! Are you trying give the children nightmares!"
Shouted Aizawa.

"Look, I get it is disgusting but this isn't the worse one. The continue version of this world is even worse." Said Nauchan.

"This is Ocha, then there's Iida, Shot and Kiri,
Someone it to feel their shoes,
So we can get ready!

You're one of us now,
You're going to perform for a lot of crowds,
Making music, bringing smile with lights and sound,

Welcome to the family,
Now listen very carefully,
You're mine forever and I'll never let you free!

Suddenly the Nomus in the tanks even the Nomu Ochako, Iida , Shoto and Kirishima sang,

"We're promise we're not monsters,
We're not monster,
Hope we're not a monster to you,
You'll be just fine,
and you won't die,
The lies we told you weren't true,

We're promise we're not monsters,
We're not monster,
Hope we're not a monster to you,
You'll be just fine,
and you won't die,
The lies we told you weren't true,

"We're promise we're not monsters,
We're not monster,
Hope we're not a monster to you,
You'll be just fine,
and you won't die,
The lies we told you weren't true,

We're promise we're not monsters,
We're not monster,
Hope we're not a monster to you,
You'll be just fine,
and you won't die,
The lies we told you weren't true,

"We're promise we're not monsters,
We're not monster,
Hope we're not a monster to you,
You'll be just fine,
and you won't die,
The lies we told you weren't true,

We're promise we're not monsters,
We're not monster,
Hope we're not a monster to you,
You'll be just fine,
and you won't die,
The lies we told you weren't true,"

The scene then end with Izuku sitting on a Nomu.

As the room began to light, many were speechless. Some were scare, others were just in shock while the villains seems lost.

And a uproar began as many was about to attack, Paint look at the readers and said

"See ya folks! And send help!"

Finally! This draft was in my phone for a long time but I manage to finished it. Anyway hope you like it

Arty

P.S.

Please send help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 32 12
This is an mha fanfic and the cover is from pintrest! Once upon a time, someone struggled with her emotions and once upon a time, Aizawa became dadza...
320 4 10
Just BNHA one shots, drabbles, and headcanons. Feel free to check out :) Requests are currently open!
137K 5.1K 24
What if Hatsume Mei found a way to see into a person different futures? What if she made a helmet that could read these very future? What if class 1A...
167K 2.2K 36
Everyone is transported to a theatre by two individuals as they all will watch Izuku's journey to become a hero worthy of the Throne of Heroes.