OHMA ZIO! (edit)

I'll be frank. This one was on my mind since I started. It seem fun beside who doesn't like Kamen Rider.

As the crowd talk while Nauchan typing away, a new portal open to show a young man, no older than the student of class 1A appear. He have black hair and bipolar color eyes which it pupil change to different sign.

"Nauchan! I found a new,fantastic, absolute crazy new universe!" Said the stranger. Nauchan look at him and said, "Well? Where is it Paint?". The boy, now known as Paint when to the machine and type a fee things until the screen started to brighten.

Everybody went back to their sits. Many were eating the food that was in the kitchen. As it started it wasn't it seem to be..

Searching multiverse...

Multiverse found.

OHMA ZIO!

Many tilted their head except for Nauchan. She turn to paint and look with the of displeasure.

'Oh boy..' that is all she thought.

"What does that mean, may I ask?" Asked Nezu. Paint look at the principal and spoke, "This Multiverse are both sad and epic. In this universe doesn't have people with quirks. Normal you may say. But there are monster that attacks or try to conquer the world. The only one standing in their way is the Kamen Riders. In the particular timeline, Midoriya is a Kamen Rider. The last one in fact and he was given the title, The King Of Time, Ohma Zio. However, he is a Overlord. Just watch, you'll see what I mean."

After the explanation, others were in treat...

The screen brightens to show a world filled with multitude of monsters and horrifying creatures attacking the city.

In scene, Izuku was crying on top of Bakugou's body.

Many were shocked to see this universe Bakugou were dead. Bakugou himself, well... Were silents. No words. Just a plain reaction.

Izuku was crying as Bakugou's hand move. "H-hey, Deku.. do me a favor.." said Bakugou. "What is it Kacchan?!" Asked Izuku who was in tears.

"Once this is o-over... Let's be friends." He said placing his hand n Izuku's face but drop knowing that his life have ended.

Izuku look at the lifeless body. He then yelled as the Ziku Driver was transforming into Ohma Driver.

A sudden flash back showing how the were first met. How the live together with him and his mother, Inko. How they fought together and against each other. How they help Ochako from a tied squeeze. How they were scared the heck out of from her as well. Many more came in.

Many were crying. Both twice and Toga were crying. Some tried, empathize on the 'tried' , to hold back their tears. Eri was sobbing knowing her favourite (yes I said favorite) uncle was gone.

The scene turn to Another Decade (Shigaraki) use his power to destroy them. The attack explode on impact but Izuku still stand strong. He walked as if the attack didn't faze him at all.

As he stand in front of Shigaraki and the other dark riders, he yelled as a giant golden and black clock appear on the ground beneath him. Molten lava came streaming as if it is water and cover the clock itself which point the hour hand on ten o'clock and the minute at ten minutes pass that. The ground cracks as the clock face shows the kanji word for rider (ライダー)