The King's Swan | Jikook |

By Sincerely_Jikook

"Out of this cruel and dark world... I found the only light that led me to you..." Alpha And Omega AU ๐Ÿ“ฃNOTI... More

Chapter 1: The Silent River
Chapter 2: The Swan
Chapter 3: The Son of the Minister
Chapter 4: My Muse
Chapter 5: A Fine Suitor
Chapter 6: Far From Here
Chapter 7: If We Rush
Chapter 8: A Clouded Mind
Chapter 9: Stay
Chapter 10: Silent Lips
Chapter 11: Trust Me
Chapter 12: The Confession
Chapter 13: Just Like You
Chapter 14: Regret
Chapter 15: My Feelings For You
Chapter 16: New Rules
Chapter 17: A Twisted Fate
Chapter 18: All In My Head
Chapter 19: Always
Chapter 20: The Invitation
Chapter 21: Alone Together
Chapter 22: Understanding You
Chapter 23: Focus
Chapter 24: Rush~
Chapter 25: All Yours~
Chapter 26: What You Need
Chapter 27: I'm Safe
Chapter 28: Like Our First~
Chapter 29: A Stone Dagger
Chapter 30: A Brotherly Bond
Chapter 31: The Answer
Chapter 32: Under the Moon
Chapter 33: Trust~
Chapter 34: Once More~
Chapter 35: To Love
Chapter 36: A Beautiful Day
Chapter 37: A Crimson Hue
Chapter 38: Second Thoughts
Chapter 39: The Issue at Hand
Chapter 40: A Heart of a Lion
Chapter 41: One Last Favor
Chapter 42: A Stubborn Swan
Chapter 43: Is This Love?
Chapter 44: A Wreck
Chapter 45: My Pain
Chapter 46: When I'm Ready
Chapter 47: Things Are Different Now
Chapter 48: Gentle
Chapter 49: My Remedy
Chapter 50: Still You
Chapter 51: Tell Me
Chapter 53: The King's Swan (FINALE)
โ€ขBonusโ€ข

Chapter 52: This Is Love

5.4K 404 180
By Sincerely_Jikook

Pregnant; the heavy weighted word tended to hang around longer in Jungkook's mind as he had to process it longer. He knew what this meant but it took awhile for him to finally recognize it. Jimin was looking at his alpha as silence stirred between them. But before it could carry on forever, Jungkook instantly brought Jimin back into his arms and began to smile happily.

"Jungkook...." Jimin whispered into his shaky breathing and began to cry to himself. "W-Why aren't you upset with me? Why aren't you speechless and angry at the fact that I told you it was okay when the elixir didn't work?! I'm going to have a pup soon and we didn't plan this... this was a mistake!"

"Oh Jimin," Jungkook whispered and smiled while holding the omega gently. "When will you learn that not every mistake is a bad one?" Jungkook asked and caressed the omega's hair back. "My love, I'm not upset, I'm glad. I'm so glad..."

"Why...? This will only cause more pressure for the both of us..."

"No, it won't," Jungkook assured and looked at his lover in the eyes after he broke the gentle hug. "I will be more than happy to start a family with you, Jimin! I want nothing more but to spend my life with you. This pup may have been a mistake, but it's the most precious gift ever. Not all of the mistakes in life are terrible, it's life changing! It's beautiful."

Jimin then watched his alpha trail his hands down to cup the center of the omega's stomach and share a perfect smile. Jimin began to look at things in a different way, before it was usually him giving Jungkook a new aspect in life, but now, Jungkook was able to see it all and help light the way in case Jimin couldn't see through the dark. The two took a moment to look down at each other's hands as it fixed over one another on Jimin's stomach. The two were proud and even if the news was too hard to process at the moment, Jungkook didn't want to sweep it away and hoard it elsewhere. He was open to think of many things until then.

"I'm so happy you told me. You were honest with me, that's the best thing you could ever do for us! I couldn't imagine how much stress this put you under, when did you find out?"

"Just yesterday before I left the palace. I overheard Taehyung and Yoongi speaking about it and I overheard them. I should have told you the moment I found out, but I needed to process this on my own... I needed to accept it for what it was and clear my own mind," Jimin whispered. The gentle caress Jungkook had over Jimin's belly was what made the omega blush at how happy Jungkook was about having his first pup with the one he loves.

"I'm glad you took time for yourself to process this. I wouldn't have wanted you to push yourself to me the moment you found out, that wouldn't have given you time to at least sort out the thought."

"I just had to tell you the next day, it's unbelievable to me, but with your support, I can think more clearly..." Jimin whispered. Fixing his hands over the king's wrists to then slide his hands to meet with his. Slowly, he intertwined his hands with the alpha and began to cry in tears of joy. A feeling he had yet to experience before since all he knew was crying from many issues, but this time, he cried because of the many things that no longer bothered him. Jungkook was the remedy he needed in support and love. Just with the alpha sitting right before him, Jimin knew this was all he wanted in life. An alpha who understood him and never belittled him.

"Jimin... out of this cruel and dark world, I found the only light that led me to you," Jungkook whispered against Jimin's ear and kissed the side of his perfectly sculpted face. "I want nothing more than to be with you forever, my love..."

"Oh Jungkook, you don't know how much I've missed you after the day we argued! I wanted to be with you every second. I dreaded the days we were apart and it filled me with pain. I wanted nothing more than to bury my face in your chest, but I knew you needed this."

"I'm a better person now, Jimin. Now I can hold you and support you completely. You don't have to feel this pain anymore," Jungkook whispered and cupped Jimin's face to look into his breathtaking gaze. The way his eyes gleamed and locked into the swan's gaze occasionally made the king smile and lean in to press his forehead against his lover. This was the king's swan, his lovely and perfect swan.

"You've changed so much... I'm so proud of you and I'm sorry that I-" abruptly, Jungkook kissed the omega and held him closer against his body. He silenced Jimin and kissed him gently over his plump lips. Just the feeling of their first kiss in a while left the two smiling within it before they broke away to look at each other again.

"You have nothing to apologize for, Jimin..."

"I do... if I didn't take forever, you wouldn't have gotten hurt! I can't help but to think about this when my face touches your chest; underneath you hide your scars from me because you fear how it would make me feel."

"Jimin, you need to stop blaming yourself. All you ever did was take your time. I'd rather have you take your time than rush in. Before, I was desperate and wanted to force you into marrying me but I realized that it wasn't right. Now, I'm so much better and ready to help you. We're in this together, we'll have a pup soon and I don't want us to drift apart because of the issues we left open."

"You're right. I want to be better with your help. I can't do this on my own, Jungkook," Jimin assured as his heart began to pound at what he planned to say now. "I've been putting so much thought into when I should say this, but I can't hold back the thought anymore. I can't sleep, I can't think and I can't breathe without you by my side. My first love... my first true love and father of our pup. My king and only alpha, Jungkook... will you..." Jimin whispered and held Jungkook's hand before looking him in the eyes. "Will you marry me?"

Jungkook then tilted his head and smiled while he held Jimin's hand into his. "Jimin, is that what you want now? I hope you don't feel pressured into doing this because of the pup. Is this what you want or is this what you think is right?"

"I want to marry you... I want nothing more than to be with you!" Jimin spoke with a smile into his teary gaze. With that, Jungkook was sure Jimin no longer wanted to wait. He was finally able to make up his mind when he wanted to seal his forever with the alpha he wasn't only bound to, but the alpha he also loved so much. "Before... before I thought I wasn't going to be myself with you, I didn't think I was going to own myself and I was going to leave my father's control to only be locked up again! But you showed me so much... you showed me that I could be myself with even the most powerful alpha in this land. So please, tell me... tell me your answer. If you want more time to love yourself or help me, I don't mind waiting anymore I-"

"Of course I want to marry you, Jimin!" Jungkook spoke into a chuckle and rubbed his thumb over Jimin's soft and small knuckles. "Don't explain anything to me as if I won't say yes to you." Jungkook spoke, hugging his lover so happily. "We will marry... we will wake up to each other and have a family. What more could I have asked for, Jimin? I found love with the one I experienced my first to everything with."

At the same time, Yoongi stood outside of the room with his back turned against the doors to make sure no one else stepped in to disrupt the moment that was long due. He smiled as he heard the two share giggles and still moments that made them question why love wasn't discovered before in their book. The guard couldn't help but to reminisce on how much the two have grown ever since they first met. They were like children when it came to love; they knew nothing about it and harmed each other when they faced it, but eventually they found their way and learned so much more to themselves after. Yoongi was proud to have guided the King since the first day and was proud to know that Jungkook's search for love was over the moment he met the son of the minister.

Concurrently, Taehyung carried a woven basket that held a jug filled with herbal tea. He walked with Namjoon on different ground from the usual path he would take to walk home. He carried a huge smile over his face as Namjoon only slouched and tossed his head around; not feeling up to take Taehyung everywhere.

"Taehyung you idiot, this isn't the way to your residence! Why can't you be like Jimin and wish to be escorted home other than go on crazy adventures?"

"Because I love to explore," Taehyung answered with a laugh and looked up ahead where he found the residence they were walking closer to. "Just a little more, I can see the servants from here!"

"Servants... wait a second, no... no don't tell me this is where you're dragging me off to!"

"Thank you for escorting me to Hoseok's residence, Namjoon!" Taehyung assured and watched the alpha let out a laugh and cover his face. "You are free to go now, stop complaining!"

"Now that Jimin has the king, are you going to test your luck with the nobleman who is trying to die alone in his own home?"

"No, I'm not. I know he hasn't been the best lately and he hasn't ever come out of the comforts of his own home, but I want him to know that I will always be there for him! Right now, he needs a friend. Not a lover. I don't want to be his lover, I want to be his friend. Maybe one day we will work up to that if that's what our future holds, but until then. I want to make sure he doesn't harm himself being alone," Taehyung answered. This alone silenced Namjoon as he then nodded his head and smiled after.

"You're a kindhearted omega, Kim Taehyung. I'm sure he will enjoy your company."

"I'm sure he will too. He needs someone right now. That's the best I could do for him." Taehyung answered and with that, he carried the basket up the steps leading to the nobleman's home. Namjoon watched the young omega walk up until he met with the servant who greeted the happy boy. After, Namjoon finally left the omega on his own to take care of the rest.

"Master Hoseok, the son of the doctor is here to see you," called out the servant. There, Taehyung stood at the entrance and leaned his head in to see if Hoseok was on his way. The way the servant didn't raise her voice meant that the alpha was close by. As Taehyung anticipated to see his friend, the nobleman soon walked up to the door.

His top knot was cut off; taking away his respect for himself and his eyes carried a tale of struggles as he tried to find happiness after so much he put himself through. At this point he had no other thing keeping him awake throughout the day until he finally remembered Taehyung at the door. The omega knew not to point out how Hoseok had his long hair cut to his head now, and only focused on cheering the man up.

"Hi, Hoseok! I just wanted to check in with you and give you this!" Taehyung spoke out and handed him the jug of herbal tea with a heartwarming smile. "I was worried about you, and I wanted to make sure you're alright."

"Thank you..." Hoseok answered and accepted the jug as he then looked at the omega once more with such a tired gaze. "I appreciate your presence."

"Well, I'll be on my way if it's fine with you. I just wanted to make sure you received it. It's herbal tea; it's very healthy for you. And whenever you need someone, don't be afraid to reach out to me! I'm your friend and I-"

"H-How about now? Why don't we share this inside and talk?" Hoseok asked, yearning for the presence of someone else since his servants only stuck around to aid him whenever he needed something. But none of them stayed long enough for him to talk to. With Taehyung, he knew this was the omega he could talk to since even before he tried to help when he was obsessed with the pursuit of happiness. Jung Hoseok needed to talk to another living soul who was going to listen to him from start to finish.

"I will be more than happy to stay here and speak with you," Taehyung said into a smile and walked in as the alpha welcomed him. Instantly making the atmosphere of the residence less dull than it was before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 14.1K 49
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฐ : Pure Fiction ๐Ÿ–ค __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "You know he didn't even know that people cry when h...
7.4K 372 1
[๐Ž๐๐„-๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“] โMerry Christmas, neighbor. How about a lap dance from Santa?โž When a mysterious silent neighbor moved in next door to Jeon Jungkoo...
113K 5.3K 9
Ever since Jungkook presented as an omega, he has been avoiding alphas. He couldn't stand the lustful looks they threw at him. But then... he met Mi...
58.7K 3.8K 33
Park Jimin has his first taste of freedom when he runs into an alpha from the wrong side of the tracks. He says all the right words and treats Jimin...