Vento Aureo Rewrite + Ships!

By gayelfthings

So basically, I'm rewriting part 5 but I'm writing Fugo and some ships in! Enjoy! (Also, no one died in this... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

85 2 0
By gayelfthings

"He is at the end of the street, about two blocks from here."

"What? Why did you ask us to come here if we're so close to him?"

"It was a risk, but it paid off.  Just trust me."

The group started down the street on high alert.  They had formed a circle around Trish, which annoyed her, but they wouldn't let her out of it.

They walked down to the end of the street, expecting some sort of chaos to be happening.  Finding none, they stopped.

"What's going on?" Asked Trish.

"You thought that just because nothing was happening that I wouldn't be here?"

A man stepped out of the shadows, resembling the taller and more muscular form that Abbacchio's stand had taken.

"I've been expecting you, Bruno Buccellatti.  And I see you've brought your team with you.  No matter, they will die along with you."

"You'll never get close to Trish.  You are a despicable human being."

"Am I?  Or are you just too dull to see what I'm trying to do?"  Diavolo was trying to get inside everyone's heads, trying to mentally exhaust them before taking them on.

Bruno wasn't having it.

"No more conversations.  Nothing you say will make me change my mind.  STICKY FINGERS!"

Bruno brought his stand out, unleashing a flurry of punches onto Diavolo, but when he pulled away, Diavolo was gone.

"Nice try.  Although, my stand can keep me from being hit.  It skips time, you see."

"Bruno, use this!"  Giorno threw the stand arrow at Bruno.

Bruno immediately caught the arrow and used it, stabbing it into his stomach, groaning in pain, then standing back up, his wound closing.

"I'm not sure what my stand does, but I'm about to find out."

Bruno allowed his stand to go free, doing whatever it wanted.  It opened a zipper on Diovolo's arm, and cut it off.  But instead of the arm dropping to the ground, his hand up to his elbow disappeared into the portal. 

"AUGH!  That might've hurt, but cutting off my arm isn't going to get rid of me.  I won't stop until Trish is dead! King Crimson!"

Time skipped once again, and Mista was thrown back with a sickening crunch, his gun clattering away from him.

"Mista!" Cried Trish.

Abbacchio stepped in front of Trish, who was about to run to Mista.

"Trish, don't move away from us.  Mista will be alright."

Abbacchio called out his stand and took out all of his rage, hate, and sadness onto Diavolo, surprising everyone there.  His stand wasn't meant for combat, and Abbacchio wasn't the type to jump in unless he was needed.  Diavolo staggered, blood coming from his split eyebrow and lip.

"Nice try, Abbacchio." Mocked Diavolo.  "But unfortunately, you haven't done much."

Diavolo used King Crimson to put Moody Blues in a chokehold, also choking Abbacchio.

"Abbacchio!" Cried Bruno.

Diavolo laughed.  "Care about him, do you?"

He threw Abbacchio to the ground, knocking him unconscious.

"I'm done with hiding.  I will kill you!"  Shouted Trish.

"Trish, wait!" Shouted Fugo after her, but it was too late.  She had already picked up the stand arrow and pushed it into her stomach.

Spice Girl was summoned, her entire look changing.  Trish's hair flowed around her body as Spice Girl floated into the air, turning from pink to lime green.

"YOU! ARE! NOT! MY! FATHER!" Trish swung at Diavolo with Spice Girl, who was immensely stronger now.  With every swing, a crunch was heard.  She aimed more blows at his arms and legs, kicking with all of Spice Girl's might.

"Don't underestimate us."  She stood above his broken body, taking in the sight of this once powerful man.

"Trish, be careful.. If he's not dead, he isn't safe."

"Don't worry about that, Bruno.  We'll make sure he stays that way."  Said Narancia, with Fugo behind him.

They unleashed a furious combination of blows at him, screaming their own battle cries.

"VOLARE VOLARE VOLARE VOLARE VIA!"

Diavolo was close to losing consciousness, a feat that none of the team thought they would see.

Giorno walked over to his body, pulling out his stand.

"I was the first one to be stabbed with the arrow.  My stand is similar to yours, in a way. I can now manipulate time to my advantage.  Enjoy your death, Diavolo.  Its going to last forever. GOLDEN EXPERIENCE REQUIEM!  MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAAA!"

He punched Diavolo, breaking virtually all of the bones in his body.

"Giorno, what did your stand just do?" Asked Bruno.

"It makes him repeat his death for all eternity.  I figured he deserves it."

"I agree.  Is everyone alright?"

"Ughh" Mista hissed in pain.  "I think I might have some broken ribs."

Giorno went over to Mista to heal him, although it didn't exactly look like that's what he was doing from Narancia, Trish, and Fugo's point of view.

"Abba, wake up."  Bruno lightly slapped Abbacchio's face.

"B-Bruno?" said Abbacchio hoarsely.

"I'm here, love."

"Did we do it?  Are we free?"

"We are.  You were so brave Abba, taking your stand to fight him like that." Bruno caressed Abbacchio's face.

"I did it all for you, Bru."

Abbacchio winced.

"What is it?"

"I think he broke a vertebrae."

"Oh- Giorno will be over once he's done with Mista."

"But can't you just do it?"

"Oh, yeah.  Where does it hurt?"

"Right here."

Abbacchio guided Bruno's hand to where the pain was, then took his free hand.

Bruno placed his hand on Abbacchio's lower stomach, sending zippers through to mend the broken bone.  It was fixed within five seconds.

Abbacchio sat up, feeling much better.

"Thank you, babe."

"Mhm." 

They joined the group that was standing over Diavolo's dead body.

"You all are incredibly brave.  Thank you so much for coming with me on this "suicide mission".  (Thank you to Abba for that inspiring quote.)" Bruno elbowed Abbacchio in the side, chuckling.

"Anyway, we all made it.  We did what we felt was right, and we're still standing here.  The only problem is that we have no boss.  I'm quitting the Mafia, so it can't be me.  I vote Giorno, for his extreme bravery and willpower on this mission.  He is incredibly new, but he has shown his ability to exceed expectations."

"I do too." Said Abbacchio.  "I'm leaving as well, and although I dislike Giorno, I can agree with what Bruno has said."

Everyone else agreed.

"Thank you, everyone.  I've wanted to become the boss for some time now, as the drug industry has ruined so many lives, and I've wanted to change that."

"Then its settled.  As of today, Giorno Giovanna is the new boss of Passione."

He kneeled down, kissing Giorno's hand, as it was protocol for all the Capos to do.

"As of today," started Giorno, "I will have two new Capos.  Guido Mista and Trish Una, if you are willing."

"I'm not lying whe I say I've always wanted this, Giorno.  So thanks, man!" Said Mista.

"I know very little about how the Mafia works, but if you are willing to take someone like me on, then I will accept." Said Trish.

"I hate to interrupt this nice little moment here," said Narancia, "but did you hear what Bruno and Abbacchio said?  They're leaving Passione!  Why?  We need you two here!"

"You all will be fine without us.  It's not like we're running away.  We're both adults that never really had lives outside of crime.  We need something new.  I was thinking of opening a bakery."

"But-" 

Fugo put an arm around Narancia.

"We'll be okay.  Like he said, they're going to be here, and we can see them as often as we like.  They're not disappearing."

"I- Okay, fine."

"Come on, I'll treat everyone to a great meal." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
394K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
788K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
103K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...