BuckyNat one shots

By GHILLIES18

A bunch of buckynat stuff and fluff :) (That rhymes) More

Her prince
Black velvet (part 1)
Black velvet (part 2)
The dress
The wedding
Harry potter AU
Dangerous Woman
Mr Mysterious
A love he never knew he had
A wing down. (P.t 1)
A wing down (P.t 2)
Crazy in Love
The chaotic Barnes Family
The Chaotic Barnes Family.2
πŸ‘ΌπŸ» Chadwick πŸ‘ΌπŸ»
A Barnes Journey (teaser)
A Barnes Journey (teaser pt 2)
The future is short and the past lingers.
A Reunion Of Lost Souls
Wowee

The Dance

2K 58 38
By GHILLIES18

Dance

It is a very therapeutic and creative way of letting out one's emotions.

Everyone can dance, some chose not to though. Those are the ones who say they can't dance.

Some are fantastic dancers, but are very private about it, and don't want anyone knowing they dance. Every time dance is mentioned in their presence, they tent to get embarrassed. Those are people who say they don't dance.

Some people are fantastic dancers and flaunt it, they can dance and they want the world to see they can dance. They want to dance in front of people and they never back down when someone doubts them. These people will say they can dance.

Though there are so many more other types of dancers in the world, the reason Natalia Romanava used dance is utterly different.

Yes, she used it to escape, like most do, but also to see, him.

Who is him? You ask?

I couldn't possibly tell you, neither could Natasha.

But whoever he was, she felt like she new him, for a long time, almost since childhood.

And whoever he was, she felt safe, and like she was in strong hands.

He didn't speak, nor did she. They just danced together.

Getting lost in the music that told their story that night.

————————
Wednesday - 30th November - Avengers gym - 1 AM

Natasha slipped on her point shoes, black ones that Steve and Bucky had got as a joint Christmas present. They didn't know what to get her and Steve had mentioned that her point shoes were nearly on the void of falling off her feet. So they got her black ones, personalised, with her name carved into the shank. Though you can't see it anymore.

Natasha slashed the bottom of her point shoes to give them more grip, meaning you can't see her name anymore. But thankfully Bucky remembered that about her and how she did that in the red room so they got her name on the inside as well.

It was cold and late at night so Natasha wore a hoodie with her leggings. She was having a chill dance session tonight because she had had a pretty chill day.

She stared the music and stared dancing with her feet only, not really moving her arms except when need be. She moved around the floor, following the same track as always.

Turning, lunging, leaping.

In the most elegant way possible, making it look so easy.

The lights suddenly dimmed low and she knew what came next.

She did a leap before letting herself free fall backwards.

A hand was placed on her back, allowing her to curve her back even further and she extended her arms above her head. He then pulled back up and spun her out again.

I say this man danced with Natasha but really he just wanted to watch her.  He found her so mesmerising but he risked her asking questions if he just watched for most of it, so he started lifting her when it looked right, catching her when she looked like she was about to fall or sometimes even changing her position.

This man didn't know an awful lot about ballet but he knew a something or other about hand to hand combat. And he could tell if her body stance was going to help her do a certain dance move.

It was three in the morning and they had danced for two hours straight, like every morning and the sun was starting to rise over the lake that was outside the campus.

His hands never really left her side and even when they did, Natasha could still feel the heat that she gained from them.

She tried to force herself into his arms just to feel the connection because it was almost infectious to her.

Maybe even Addictive.

You would think that Natasha knew who her dance partner was but she always seemed to close her eyes when dancing with him, and he almost put a spell on her so that she would forget his face by morning.

Though the music had stopped, the dancers kept going.

She still turned and shuffled to the beat of her own shoes and his footsteps were heavy wherever they went, almost as if they left a noise behind that you could see.

As it came up to four o'clock, she noticed him distancing himself from her, letting her know that he had to go soon.

When the clock ticked on the exact mark of four in the morning, her waist went cold and he was gone.

She always found it so fascinating how he could disappear without making a sound yet when he was around, all she could hear were their footsteps. She also found it fascinating how he was the only person, probably in the world, who could sneak up on her like he did. Not even she herself was as good as him.

Natasha decided to stop soon after the man left. She took of her pointe shoes and went to put them in her locker with her other pair, only to notice that one of her pink pointe shoes were gone.

Panic set in and she looked around. "I need to get that shoe back." She said to herself quietly.

—————————
That same day - 7:25 AM

Natasha walked through to the kitchen to find four people who were already up and ready to go.

Peter sat cross legged on the ceiling above Sam who was sweaty from his run and casually drinking orange juice. They were having a quiet conversation, with Peter sometimes standing up to tell Sam something secret.

Steve sat on a dining chair watching the news on the hologram in front of him, occasionally took a sip of his coffee. He was slightly sweaty because of his race with Sam.

Wanda was sat on the window seat reading a book though she seemed to be more interested with the rain falling on the window than the actual words on her page.

"Hey Nat." Sam nodded and Natasha smiled back.

"Hey Sam, any coffee left?" She asked, pointing towards the Cafetière and he shook his head.

"Steve had what was left of Tony's." Sam looked towards Steve who wasn't paying any attention to anything else but the news.

"That will be the 'I'm still awake at 2am working at nothing' coffee then, will it?" Natasha raised her eyebrow.

"Also the 'I'm on my fourteenth can of RedBull and sixth cup of coffee' coffee." Peter said completely seriously while nodding. Sam and Natasha looked at each other and shook their heads, knowing that, that was probably a true statement.

"Peter, sweetheart, you know pepper doesn't like you being up there." Natasha told him. "Also remind me to book Tony in for rehab for caffeine addiction." She pointed to Sam.

"Will do." Sam nodded his head in agreement.

"Not yet, Mr Bucky isn't up yet and he said he won't believe I can stick to the ceiling until he sees it for himself." Peter explained with a smile.

Natasha rolled her eyes. "He's joking, Детский паук." Baby spider.

"No offence Мама-паук, but he doesn't seem like the joking type." Peter said kind of sarcastically. He didn't know wether to trust the woman who is seriously danger or the man who was even more dangerous than her.

"Trust me Peter, ja-Bucky is definitely the joking type." She laughed slightly. "Come down." She persuaded him.

Peter frowned lightly, still not sure but came down regardless. "How would you know though?" He asked in a confused way. "You guys hate each other." Peter emphasised the word 'hate' a lot.

Natasha thought back to her days in the red room and smiled slightly. "There was a time when we didn't." She looked down and played with the zip on her jacket pocket, a nervous habit she had picked up.

Sam stared at her and something just clicked. He gasped and a smile burst onto his face. "Nat and Bucky sitting in a tree..."

"Sam, no." Natasha scolded, but had to admit that a smile was pulling at the edge of her lips.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G..." he continued.

"If we were in a tree we'd be doing more than kissing." She said to herself quietly but Sam herd it and jumped up in the air.

"So you guys dated each other?" He asked swinging an arm around Natasha's shoulders.

"A long time ago, he doesn't even remember, I've tried hinting to see if he does but he doesn't. I'm over it, he obviously doesn't remember, end of conversation."

Sam stared at Natasha with his mouth wide open. "You still love him."

Natasha whipped her head towards Sam with a shocked look. "Pfff, eh, no. I do not." She defended.

"You do! You just don't want to admit it." Sam said as he pulled out his phone.

Natasha picked up the knife that was in the knife holder and pointed it towards him. "I recommend you put the phone down." She glared.

Sam's eyes were wide and he slowly put the phone down. "FRIDAY?" He said and Natasha raised an eyebrow.

"Mr Wilson?" She responded.

"Yeah, do me a favour?" He asked as he slowly started backing away from Natasha. Which only gained him a quizzed look.

"Of course, Mr Wilson." The AI said back.

"If Nat and Bucky are alone and they're half naked, play Careless whisper." He said and ran off down the hall before the knife Natasha was holding could make its way to him.

"You bastard!" She shouted. "FRIDAY?"

"I'm sorry Miss Romonava, but you cannot undo someone else's request."

Natasha's heart started racing.

Of course she couldn't.

——————————
Monday - December 5th - Bucky's room - 1:53 AM

Bucky woke with a cold sweat. Not that, that was anything new to him.

He was constantly haunted by HYDRA.

Every hour of every night in fact.

Nothing could ever make the nights better, apart from maybe staying awake.

Regardless, He got up and made his way to the kitchen where he found an open can of RedBull and a man scurrying through the fridge.

"Stark?" He said and the guy bashed his head off the top shelf. He rubbed his head and gently pulled his head out before turning to see who was there.

"Barnes." He said before letting out a sigh. "You eh... where...." he stammered before saying. "You know I have to say, considering how big a guy you are, you're very sneaky." Tony pat his shoulder awkwardly.

"Yeah, well I am a world class assassin with hundreds of peoples blood on my hands." He shrugged. "Can't have them knowing I was there."

"And that's why you are absolutely terrifying." Tony pointed. "More so than Agent Romanoff herself."

"Coming from you I'll take that as a compliment." Bucky raised his eyebrows.

They stood there awkwardly for a minute before Tony spoke. "Hey do you know why there's a ballet shoe in the fridge."

Bucky pulled a confused face. "A what?"

"A ballet shoe?" He held up one of Natasha's shoes.

"Well last time I checked, Madame B didn't keep the girls pointe shoes in a fridge so I couldn't tell you." Bucky said and lent onto the island. "Nat's normally in the gym at this time so I'll bring it to her." He stuck his hand out to grab the shoe.

Tony pulled the shoe away though. "How would you know she's in the gym at this time of the morning."

Barnes rolled his eyes. "It's a habit of hers plus my room is directly above the gym so I can hear her every night."

"What do you mean 'it's a habit'?" Tony pushed.

"I mean, She's always done it. She used to get up in the RedRoom and I would be at the gym and we would train together. That's how she's as good as she is, because I taught her nearly everything I know." He explained.

"Nearly everything?" Tony looked at him sceptically.

"Yeah, I didn't have time to teach her everything I know." Bucky said as if it was obvious.

"So nothing ever happened between you two?" Tony eyed the assassin in front of him.

"What? No, well..." Bucky started. "What do you mean?"

"You didn't have time to teach her everything because you guys were too busy fucking." Tony said and Bucky went quiet. "Wait..." Tony's eyes went wide. "I was joking when I said that, did you guys actually like..." he motioned it with his fingers.

"Give me the pointe shoe." Bucky held is hand out.

"Is she good? She looks like she'd be absolutely amazing." Tony teased.

"Stark... the shoe." Barnes said getting frustrated.

"That would be some scary sex." Tony admitted. "Like really angry, hard sex."

"Stark..."

"You guys are both so competitive too..."

"Give me..."

"So I bet you both fight for dominance."

"The..."

"And I bet she loved being top but you wouldn't let her, just to prove your dominance."

"Shoe!" Eventually, Bucky grabbed the the shoe.

"You know, you might think you're good but you can't be that good because I hear her call out for a man named James an awful lot. Maybe she learned everything to know about sex from him." Tony tried to push the soldier even further.

Bucky laughed lightly. "My real name is James, Stark. And yes, I taught her everything about sex." He smiled before walking off.

Tony suddenly got a very hot feeling. "FRIDAY?"

"Sir."

"Please remind me to ask those two to make a sex tape." He gulped. "Because that would be hot shit."

"Added to reminders, sir." She confirmed.

————————
Monday - December 5th - Avengers gym - 2:15 AM

Bucky went into the gym and saw her dancing.

But here was something weird about her dancing today.

She was wearing only one of her black pointe shoes, her right foot was wearing her old, pink, worn out shoe.

He could never understand why she wouldn't throw out the old pointe shoes and get new ones.

He studied the one in his hand and noticed there was a rattle from the shoe. He stuck his hand inside the shoe and found a secret compartment in the box.

Once he opened it, a chain fell to the heel of the shoe and he took it out.

She had kept his dog chain in her shoe for the past 50 years. Along with a picture of them, it was only a wallet sized picture and it was them in Norway, that was their first mission together. And the last thing was something he did not expect to see.

A health certificate.

He didn't understand why she kept that specific one as she normally threw away all of her health certificates, claiming they were unnecessary and that she would never need them to prove anything.

It had a list of tests the red room had put her through but one of them stuck out the most.

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚟𝚊.
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 22. 𝙳.𝚘.𝙱 13/11/28
𝚃𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 08/07/55
𝙰𝙸𝙳𝚂. 𝙽𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎.
𝙻𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚂 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴. 𝙽𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎.
𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙷𝙼𝙰. 𝙽𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎.
𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙼. 𝙽𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎.
𝙿𝚃𝚂𝙳. 𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎.
𝙳𝙸𝙰𝙱𝙴𝚃𝙴𝚂 - 𝚃1. 𝙽𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎.
𝙳𝙸𝙰𝙱𝙴𝚃𝙴𝚂 - 𝚃2. 𝙽𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎.
𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙶𝙽𝙰𝙽𝙲𝚈. 𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎.
𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙸𝚂. 𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎.

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 |

𝙿𝚃𝚂𝙳 :
𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 - 𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 - 𝚗𝚘
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 - 3 𝚢𝚛𝚜
𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 - 𝙿𝚃𝚂𝙳 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗.

𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙶𝙽𝙰𝙽𝙲𝚈 :
𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚛.
𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 - 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙳𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 - 2 months
𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 - 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚕𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊.

𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙸𝚂 :
𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 - 𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜
𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 - 𝚗𝚘
𝙳𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 - 1 𝚢𝚛, 2 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜
𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 - 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚕𝚎. 𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚞𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐.

He read over the same part over and over again. He was the father to her child.

He stared at the woman in front of him and wondered if she even knew, two months was very early and the last time a widow fell pregnant they only found out when they started gaining weight.

Bucky put everything in his hands down and ran over to Natasha. Without even a second to lose he pulled her waist in and kissed her.

She let out a squeak of surprise and pushed him away.

"What the hell..." she said but stopped when she saw who it was.

Before he knew it, she grabbed onto the collar of his shirt and pulled him in to kiss him. He chuckled into the kiss and pulled her hips closer.

Her hands found their way up into his hair before they pulled away for a breath.

"James..." she said, breathless.

"I remember everything." He told her.

"Even us?" She looked up to him.

"Especially us." He kissed her again.

They kissed each other again but it wasn't long before his lips were on her neck and soon her collar bone.

They somehow made their way up to James's room where things escalated quickly only to die down just as quickly when 'Careless Whisper' by George Michael started playing in his room.

A half naked Natasha started laughing and that earned her a confused look from James.

Almost ten seconds later they heard the voice of Sam Wilson.

"YES! I FUCKING KNEW IT!" He shouted.

They simply rolled their eyes and had a very good time together.

Thank you to @Fenja_Black for the idea. Much appreciated!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 5 30
Some oneshots with: Steve, Bucky, Tony, Natasha, Clint, Thor, Loki, Peter and Bruce. sometimes with Y\N
1.8K 39 12
πˆπ“'𝐒 π˜πŽπ”π‘ π…π‘πˆπ„ππƒπ‹π˜ ππ„πˆπ†ππŽπ”π‘π‡πŽπŽπƒ π’ππˆπƒπ„π‘πŒπ€π! friendly, neighbourhood, depressed, hormonal, the list goes on.
6.4K 123 24
Little one shots/story ideas that I have.
34.3K 270 39
Hope You Enjoy!