#LuimeliaDos (English)

Da Luimelia_FanFic

After a painful breakup, Luisita and Amelia decide that even though their relationship isn't perfect, it's ju... Altro

2 - Improety
3 - #BoycottLurelia
4 - Kamchatka
5 - Madrid
6 - There's something about Mary

1 - Luisita & Amelia 2

1.1K 14 1
Da Luimelia_FanFic

Being in a relationship is difficult, you can ask to Luisita and Amelia, when their relationship was put to the test. Love is hard, it's complicated, but much worse is when you are left waiting for more.

When the time comes that they finally get out of their stubborn ways and find their way back to each other. A path that is sometimes hard to find, but it's always the best one you can choose... and in which, at the decisive moment, after that great kiss, they leave you with waiting for more.

However, on this occasion, it didn't happen this way.

The tension that had built up had to be somehow removed and after so much time, you want what you want. So when Luisita and Amelia put aside their nonsense, because it was nonsense at last, this tension was finally released. In the way of the best orgasm that both Luisa Gomez and Amelia Ledesma, managed to have in their lives... until now.

There was nothing to stop them. Their thirst for each other was huge and when their hands flew to each other's naked bodies, everything flowed. Passion became desire, desire became lust, and when you have a desire, you have it.

Luisita was moaning with the lips of her beloved on her neck. When she felt as if with a simple movement, Amelia would stick her thigh in her crotch and that tingle she felt in her vagina... God, that made her go crazy. She wanted more, she needed more. So, although Amelia wanted to dominate, she wanted to touch every inch of Luisita's body, it's the blonde who takes control. Her hands take the clasp of her bra. Luisita's hands on her chest, playing with her mouths, while the hands don't know where to touch. It's a battle in which, if one wants to bring the other to orgasm, the other wants it even more.

That the tension is really bad, everyone knows that.

Amelia lays Luisita on the bed, while Luisita can only watch as her girlfriend slowly removes her panties. With that look that Amelia gives her, their mouths meet again and she goes down very slowly. Luisita groans while Amelia's hands go around her and her tongue plays on her waist, going down, until she feels it in her. First it's her hand, and then her mouth. First slowly, until it increases. They both know what the other one likes, and Amelia shows it that afternoon. Moving her hand inside Amelia, moving her hips over Luisita's, with her naked breasts over the other, Amelia gets her girlfriend to orgasm quickly.

And does it end here? Not at all.

Luisita wants more and if her beloved has already managed to bring her to the seventh heaven with the orgasm she had thanks to Amelia's hands, it was her turn. So, he pushes her. A naked Amelia smiles mischievously at Luisita, who places her body over her, each leg on one side of her waist. A slow movement over her and Amelia's hands run to Luisita's body, although it is not going to be that easy.

Luisita takes her hands, pushing her against the bed. Amelia laughs, Luisita kisses her. Her hands go through her, down her arms, her neck and her chest. Luisita takes them strongly, letting Amelia escape a moan only silenced by the kisses that don't stop between they two. Luisita then looks for the opening of her crotch, her eyes connect and it is at the moment when Amelia feels Luisita's fingers inside her, that her hands go to Luisita's back, nailing her nails to her back and letting all the air escape from her lungs she screams with pleasure.

Luisita moves with the movement of her hand. Every time she moans, introducing her fingers, her waist follows. That pleasure, that goes up both to each movement that she makes this one. Again and again, while Amelia moves under Luisita. While Luisita bites her girlfriend's neck and plays with her tongue in every kiss she gives her, until the orgasm comes and they are both... well, released from tension, right?

-Wow," says Luisita when it's all over.

Amelia looks at her, she also laughs:

-I think that leaving our relationship and returning to it has been great for us.

Luisita looks at her girlfriend, who is lying face down, and the first thing she thinks is that maybe she has gone a little too far. However, now that she put it another way...

-Well, look, I think you're right about that," replies Luisita, settling down. "But let's see if you're going to want to break up every time we have a bad time so that we can fuck as good as we had fucked.

-As if you didn't think it was the best of our lives...

Luisita hated it when Amelia played with her like that. With her raised eyebrow, half a smile on her lips and that look that made Luisita hardly hold her breath; biting her lip.

Although what he hated most was when he was right:

-Look, you're right there, honey- Luisita has a hard time, but she admits it- But... are you really going to want to break up with me now every time we fight just for this?

-No, let's see, don't get so dramatic, honey- Amelia laughs, Luisita is not that funny, so, she takes advantage of the moment to rectify herself- Let's see, honey- approaching her, Amelia plays with Luisita's naked arm, their eyes are fixed on the other- I don't mean to fight and be like that all the time, because that's not a relationship -and I was right- What I mean is that it felt good to break up because we realized how much we really want to be with each other.

And in all this, Amelia was right.

Both wanted to be together, both wanted to live their lives together forever. After all, they had lived through everything together. They loved each other with all their hearts and Luisita knew it well when she was working and her mind couldn't stop thinking about her. When Amelia tried to study her scripts and her mind only imagined the scenes in which ones she shared those scenes with her beloved.

-You know well how to paint things in pink -jokes Luisita.

- Me? Always, -laughs Amelia, who approaches her girlfriend and places a soft kiss where her hand had been playing on her arm.

-Silly...-Luisita jokes taking it by the hand- Even so...-although doubtful, Luisita lets herself go and talks about the only fear she has ever had in her life-We could establish...something to help us.

- To help us?

-Yes, that is to say...- Luisita sighs, with her fingers intertwined, Luisita takes Amelia's hand to her lips, kissing her- The sex has been incredible, but...I feel that I will be afraid that this will happen again...
-Honey...- Amelia approaches, caressing his cheek, giving him a little kiss.

-Is that Amelia. You make me feel things that I have never felt before with someone in my life and suddenly... with that problem that we had, that... broke us... I don't want to spend my whole life thinking that it could happen again... she was very nervous, but Luisita felt that either she let it go or she let it go - I don't want to have a wrong idea of love, come on... summing up the thing.

-And you are right - even Luisita herself is surprised when her girlfriend says it so quickly.

- Am I? - Luisita didn't know whether to be surprised, happy or afraid of what was to come - Let's see, she explains that because the truth is that I don't know how to feel about it.

-Calm down, it's good, okay? - Amelia laughs.

-Let's see...- Luisita prepares herself...

Just in case.

Amelia lets out a small laugh, placing herself on her side:

-Calm down, I'll explain... Let's talk. -What ideas could we take into account so that this doesn't happen anymore? - Luisita looks at him- What?
-Nothing, it's just... you talk about it in such a professional way. - both laugh- But... I don't know. It is that...- Luisita is silent, she breathes deeply- Do you accept us?

-Accept us- Amelia repeats- How?

-I mean... accept... the way each one is. - comments Luisita -For example... your taste for art- answers this one.

- What about it?

Amelia sounds a little insulted by this. But, hey. They were there to fix things, make things work. They had to be open-minded about what the other one was getting out of it.

-I'm sorry, -apologizes the brunette to Luisita, who was beginning to wonder if it would work out in the end.

It was a little better to say it that way.

-The painting you bought from the cats the other day... -I'm sorry, honey, but it's just a fucking... shit.

- Amelia's face is a poem in the moment

At least she was being honest.

-Yeah, well, you might be right about that, but who's the one with the memes and kitten videos, huh? - And there, maybe I would have caught Luisita a little bit.

Luisita Gomez, the one who spent hours and hours, when work was not much, in front of the computer watching videos of kittens and laughing at the monkey business.

-Well... that's another thing. Also, that I liked watching the kitten videos and their memes I told you in confidence. - I told you that if you were going to recriminate things in a certain way, at least you had to do it for a reason.

Friday night. With nothing on TV and a Netflix movie, confidence comes to a head, and when Amelia saw the moment, she seized it. She felt the call of the prisoners seeking freedom in her belly and let them all out with the biggest fart of her life.

-Okay, I confess that I killed the moment. On top of that, to top Luisita, Amelia was laughing about it.

- Funny? - Luisita keeps looking at her, forcing a gesture of a hard aunt, but it is impossible for her- Damn, aunt, I love you very much, but inside you were rotten at that moment.

Amelia laughs, lying on the bed. Until she gets close to her girlfriend. They both look into each other's eyes and give each other a kiss:

-All the past and yet here we are... I think we have more than accepted each other, don't you think?
With Luisita's hand on the brunette's cheek, she approaches. Her lips play softly with each other before kissing again:

-You are very silly...

-But I am your fool, don't forget... A fool who makes you come to pleasure in bed.

- Amelia!

Luisita shouted a lot, but nobody could stop her from laughing.

- What? It's true. - He says this one as if it were nothing - what look, another thing we could talk about and create a common point to know what to do: sex.

- Do you want to talk about the way we do it?
-Not in the way we do it, don't be...- with the few words Amelia had said to her, what did she want Luisita to imagine? - What I mean... I love doing it with you, don't take it wrong. It's just... I don't know, we could play a little in bed, don't you think?

- Do you want to get dirty?

Amelia takes the closest cushion she has, lunges at her beloved.

-Luisita, for God's sake.

-You've put it to me by egg- -Luisita laughs- -But yes, I know what you're saying and... -Luisita doubts first, thinks and everything, but, after all, didn't you want to fix it? - I know what we could use, if you want...

Doubt kills her, but since they were in the moment, Amelia accepts right away. When Luisita turns around, she opens the drawer of her bedside table and pulls out nothing more and nothing less than the Satisfyer.

Amelia stares at her. After all, it was Luisita, what were they going to do?

-The mother who brought you- Amelia chooses to take it for a laugh- Have you bought the... pussy this one? - I didn't even know what it was really used for.

-Hey, the days that we were separated, the truth is that they were very long, what do you want me to say? - Luisita doesn't cut herself and taking the device from Amelia's hands, she turns it on, making a little noise.

-The mother who brought you- jumps Amelia, making Luisita laugh, who turns to keep the little apartment- but well, if you want us to use it...

-Well, not this- Luisita quickly turns to Amelia, who surprises him by the turn he takes literally- Other things I want to say.

-Other things...

-Let's see... the handcuffs, for example. Some gel... I have even read that with food you can do little things in bed... - Luisita begins to get so involved in the conversation that she doesn't even realize at the end how Amelia looks at her.

- Do you really want to ride a 50 shades of Grey here now? - Amelia, with her raised eyebrow, hints at the blonde - Because to eat something, I'm already looking at something that would eat me better...

The colors go up to their cheeks the Luisi.

-And she says to me exaggeratedly, "Luisita jumps, Amelia just laughs while Luisita, like a fool, stares at her." You are very foolish, you approach her, you kiss her, with one of those kisses where you take your beloved's cheeks and leave them sore from the grip you put on them.

-OK. I'll write it down. But... so we don't use the jar?

-The little thing... we leave it for personal space. That look, could be the next step we could take - Amelia usually laughs when her girlfriend says it in such a free way.

- Leaving us space? - This is a confusing question.

-To do things alone from time to time. Not having to be on top of each other all day. If one day you don't want to do it, well look, I have my device - it wasn't the best reason perhaps to give at that moment, but the truth is that it had coherence, now that the two of them were talking about it, it can't help but think Amelia.

-Okay, look, it works for me. I like it... - this one answers when the eyes are fixed on Luisita's - I'm going to like the fact that we are having this talk.

- See? I was telling you.

-Before doing anything or using anything, Amelia didn't have to say much to let the blonde know that, once again, they were talking about the masturbation device Luisita had bought. You know I like to surprise people...

Luisita smiles at that moment, lets out a small laugh before kissing her girlfriend very slowly.

-Calm down, you will know... There will be communication.

-Look, the fourth step could be- Luisita is already laughing, because that was becoming the most stupid thing, although she loved to see Amelia in that way- Communication, which is the important thing.

And Amelia, she was enjoying it very much.

-Look, yes, it could be another step in what we are talking about," laughs Luisita.

-Because... while we're on the subject... -Luisita doesn't like the sound of that... -What girl, what do you want me to say, but I'll tell you, since we're leaving communication as the main element: that you're supporting your brother so much with being a singer... -Mother.

-Hey, that's my family.

-The boy sings of sorrow. - cuts Amelia- Besides, weren't you the one who told me to quit my job as a cook because my dishes knew... that I was a bad cook? - Luisita stays better quiet.

- Do you really want me to answer? - Amelia takes out a "don't tempt me, don't tempt me" sample that Luisita knows how to respond to - or get angry.

When there is love, there is love, and when Luisita comes over to kiss the one with the curls, the bad mood quickly fades away.

-You're very silly," Amelia jokes.

-Look who's going to talk. - Luisita just laughs.

-The thing is... please, if you are going to... support your brother, don't force me to at least have to lie to him too...

Luisita hesitates before her words. However, we had to understand that sometimes, forcing others to do something they don't want to do is bad. In this case, forcing someone to play along with others...

-It's all right- the blonde blows- -I'm sorry.

-Thank you, honey...- a new kiss, this time on the cheek, although with a little playfulness. - And... while we're at it...

-Mother, today you are going to take advantage of it, aren't you?

-Hey, you were the one who wanted to talk about making things clear, helping the relationship, etc. etc. Right? - That's where I got it.

-You're right, I'm sorry, sigh this one.

-Well... about the toilet thing, dear... Pull the cistern when you pee...

-Luisita pushes him, but Amelia is fast and when her girlfriend touches her, she pushes her towards her in bed, falling on her girlfriend's body.

For a moment, they both remain silent, not saying a word. Their eyes stare at each other and with a slight smile, the two merge into a sweet kiss that brings a smile to both of them.

-This is stupid- Luisita ends up answering.

-We met each other with our faults, and we fell in love without wanting to fix them. Why should we fix something that didn't matter to us so that we can be together again?

-It's the most sensible thing I've heard all day. - Luisita approaches, with her fingertips, caressing Amelia's cheek that she is letting guide her through the path that Luisita is taking. Life would be very boring if both of us were perfect... We would not enjoy the other one, right?

-Amelia nods, as she goes to kiss her girlfriend and is left in the air.

-Wait...

Luisita turns around, doesn't let her girlfriend see anything she does, although it's only turning around that Amelia sees that her girlfriend has taken the Satisfayer. Amelia starts laughing like crazy when she sees it.

-I mean, I also said it as a joke, you know?

-Well... joke or not... since you gave me the idea...

-Viciosilla...

Vicious or not, Amelia was what I loved about Luisita. That madness that intoxicated her without anyone noticing. Doing the occasional crazy thing while the others just stayed in the safe zone. Amelia loved that about Luisita and since they were "chatting", why not keep talking about everything? With Satisfayer this time, of course.

After all, it's not that he lacked anything else.
They had already said it one and the other. If they fixed those little differences between them, what would be left for them to learn from each other? When we look for the other person, that half of our whole oranges or whatever you want to say, we look for a part that fills us up. A part that shows us a new world and makes us see what we couldn't see in life before. Until we feel, who knows?

Amelia found him with Luisita. The courage to do what she wanted when she wanted, the courage to stand up to casting and to those unscrupulous directors who told her that being a lesbian was an inconvenience. The ability to see the stones in the road as opportunities to learn.

While Luisita with Amelia found the ability to grow. The ability not to see the world through a motorcycle or a car, but to see it on foot. The ability to look at beautiful things and that sometimes, even if we want to be Peter Pan, it is worth growing up and seeing that you can eat the world in a different way.

Each one found the half she had left over. What was not the other.

So why change what was already more than perfect? Better, to learn.

Chapter written by:
stelaLTMSYF
@stelaLTMSYF (Cádiz, España)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
104K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC