ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ sɪɴ | 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕢�...

By DeathlyBoring

𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙸𝙵𝚄𝙻, 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚃𝚁𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 ♡︎♥︎♡︎ Dabria one of the Eight Deadly Sins. The Raccoon Sin... More

Cast
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡 | 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 | 𝙿𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 | 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 | 𝚃𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕!
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗 | 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝙻𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 | 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 | 𝙰 𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗

116 2 2
By DeathlyBoring

I was sitting in the boar hat feeling a bit nauseas from the moving, I was staring at our posters. They didn't get my face right at all, it was all wiggly like the painter was having a stroke or something. I hope they died. And looking at the other posters they got all fine lines. This is mean, like. Come on! It's just a face. I got interrupted on my critic by Ban.

"Watchu staring at?" Ban asked me looking completely drunk with a blush on his face.
"Your ugly poster." I answer.
"At least mines not like yours!" He says back "Yours all weird looking."
"I know, I'm disappointed at this. You guys got all good posters and mine all... crazy like" I sigh in disappointment.
"Hey your crazy so it's perfect!" Ban says back.
"I will kill you." I say glaring at him.
"You can try" Ban says walking away. I don't feel like actually cutting him so I go back to staring at the posters. I swear I felt a weak presence quite far away, moving my face to look out a window.

Gowther.

Well him and some other dude. It's been quite some time sense I last saw him. I do miss him a bit. Gowther and the mans presences are getting stronger meaning we're going in the right direction or their coming towards us. It started to rain outside and Diane squeaked, I smile a little at it. The two presences are getting weaker again unfortunately but we'll catch them a one point so I don't really mind.

~Time Skip~

It's bright and early and the captain, Diane and the princess was outside when I woke up. I went outside to greet them.
"Hey Captain is around here okay?" Diane asked.
"Yeah, it's a little far from town but we outghta be alright if we can do some promoting" The captain replies.
"Thanks for everything hawks mom" The Princess says.
"Morning everyone!" I say they turned around at my voice.
"Oh hey Dabria!" Diane says and pats my hand.
"Hey you look tired Diane, you should get some rest." I greet her.
"Sure! I'll just grab a little shut eye(?) til the taverns opens then" Diane replies and lies down saying good night as well.
"Alright everyone why don't we get ready to open up? Us guys will handle the food stocks, now Elizabeth go down to the village and spread the word. And could you also by some herbs while your out there?" Meliodas says after we walked in.
"Sure!" She quickly replies.
"Hawk you should go with her for support." Meliodas orders the pig.
"That's fine by me. But do you really think she'll be okay?" Hawk asks.
"I- I'm perfectly capable of going shopping!"
"I know but the holy knights are still after you aren't they? I mean wouldn't it be better if you just stayed here?" Hawks asks the princess froze up by the words.
"Staying cooped up here would just get her down, it's fine if anything happens I'll rush over right there" Meliodas says Elizabeth starts to stutter and become a bit blushy.
"Yeah but still" Hawk was unconvinced.
"Hmmm... how about a disguise then?" Meliodas says and started to dress Elizabeth in some weird disguises as 'village girl style' 'minstrel style' 'traveling dancer style'.
"Doesn't that make her stand out more?" I ask finally apart of the conversation.
"Sorry but I think I oughta be alright just wearing a shawl" The Princess said agreeing with the Traveling dancer clothes on her.
"Yeah guess your right, so get out of those clothes now" The Captain said trying to undress her. I grab him and drag him to the other side of the room.
"She can take that stuff of by herself!" Hawk yells.

"I'm going now" Elizabeth says.
"Okay be careful" The captain says waving her goodbye.
"Do I have to?" Ban asked yawning.
"Ban, king whoever catches the biggest game is the winner." Ban immediately becomes excited.
"I got this" He says cracking his knuckles.
"Huh? Captain your not using a weapon? Your gonna Hunt bare handed?" King asked.
"Well I'll try to make it work somehow" Meliodas replied.
"Ha see ya losers" Ban says jumping away.
"Your in the same boat" The Captain says jumping away as well.
"Don't go to crazy okay?" King asked flying away.
"Wait King!" I scream at him. He immediately turned around.
"Yeah?"
"I'm tired can I use your pillow?" I asked.
"But haven't you already slept?" He asked confused.
"Yeah but your pillows so soft and comfy" I replied.
"Um i guess, but could I-" King asked.
"Sure!" I say making graby hands towards the pillow. King blushes at this.

~Time Skip~

"Ban what do you think of This Bad Boy? Sword wolfs are mostly red meat so their perfect for smoking, and you can get money for their hides" Meliodas says holding up the dead animal.
"Well these little rabbits tastes great stewed, fried or boiled. And the brothium(?) is really good for the skin too" Ban says holding up a bunch of them.
"Even so I still think i won the Contest" The captain says.
"A hopeless kitchen catastrophe with no taste buds doesn't have the right to talk." Ban says looking down at him.
"Hey king how'd your hunt go..." Meliodas asked turning quiet when both him and Ban saw King, Cuddling up to me. He was obviously blushing a lot as well but asleep.
"KING!" Both Ban and Meliodas screams.
"Wake up times!" Ban says pinching Kings nose.
"Bans right we've been losing business, so we need a desent haul here" I finally woke up and jumped of kings pillow.
"I think that's good enough" I say stretching.
"Yeah didn't you guys catch plenty already?" King asked holding his now red nose.
"No way! As punishment you two go catch something even more awesome." Ban said pointing at us.
"Wha?" King seemed confused until Ban used the magic words.
"If you do Dabria might think your pretty impressive buddy" Ban whispered.
"Uhm guess I have to then." King says.
A loud groaning sound was heard in the distance.
"What was that?" I ask "wasn't just some random bear growling."
"Whatever it is it doesn't sound too friendly" Ban said.
"It totally sounded like hawks moaning and groaning whenever he has the runts" Meliodas says simply.
Ban started to laugh by the thought hitting king.
"Hey what was that for!" King asked.
"I guess we ought to take a look" The captain says.

We're running and jumping and also flying towards the groaning.
"Over there!" The captain says. We go to a man that's almost dead.
"Hey! Try to hang on" Meliodas says worriedly.
"The roars of dawn, those holy knights are responding to the attack. The armor giant is coming... you have... to stay away! The armor clad monster wauah!" The man died talking about a armor giant.
"Did he say armor giant?" King asked.
"What the hell is a armor clad monster?" Ban said confused.
"Guys it's him. It has to be." Meliodas says.
"Him?" Ban asked.
"No way!" King was surprised.
"Yeah it's Gowther the goat sin." I say.
We Continue towards the 'monster'.
"I can sense his magical power clearly from this direction, he's close!" King says while flying quickly.
"But his not showing any signs of moving at all" Ban says jumping.
"Well either way don't let your guards down!" Meliodas warns.
"The roars of dawn Heard a couple of rumors about them" I say remembering it from traveling.
"When I was on the kingdoms side, I saw them a lot. Their one and only mission is to kill their target the most evil combat squad ever." King says.
"Hahahah wouldn't have it any other way" Ban says after laughing.
"Yeah this is going to be fun!" I say with a malicious smile "Means I can go crazy on them".
When we were out of the woods we saw the supposedly Gowther and the roars of dawn. A man looked up when we jumped down.
"GOWTHER YOU OKAY?!" Meliodas asked.
"Slader look, aren't those the-" the long sword guy asked.
"No one necessary thought or questions. Our job is to to irradicate our target in solemn silence, concentrate." 'Slader' says.
"Captain" King says.
"Whoever moves first loses" The captain said clearly. We stood there in silence it even started to rain until...

"This is where you were, sorry for keeping you. I searched all over town but I wasn't able to find any glue...hm? What is it?" A green haired man asked.
"What is it with you dude?" Ban asked becoming pissed.
"Me? I'm just-" the green haired man got cut of by 'Gowther'.
"Auuhhh afraid Gowther afraid!" He said.
"Easy!" Greenie said.
"What's he talking about?" Ban asked.
The Roars of dawn got their weapons ready when Gowther smashed the ground. The roars jumped to attack when Meliodas bumped into them all. Slader took His head and pushed it to the ground.
"Just run Gowther!" Meliodas screamed on the ground Gowther panicked.
A girl used her sword to shoot out some kind of binding at him when another one hit Gowther with his long sword and the next with two weird looking axes. King shot his spear in the fossil form.
"Sorry to do this but I'm turning you into stone until everything settles down" King said.
"Simon!" Fossil guy screamed. 'Simon' the Long sword dude cut his arm off. King got surprised enough that he got caught in the girls binding.
"You can stay there til everything settles down" she said.
"Woah you guys really are on a different level huh? Guess I gotta up my game a bit" I say cutting her bindings of King. Slader was about to attack Gowther again, Meliodas was about to save him but Simon came and blocked him off. Slader jumped up on Gowther and started to saw through his armor but jumped of after a second or so. Looking at the guy with the arrow which was glowing I was about to cut through it but I wanted to see something. He shot the arrow and everything was super light.

The green haired man caught it.
"What has just transpired no one could comprehend. And like a corpse the man just quietly waited for time to pass, for the arrow would be hurled through his blind side. The price for breaking the seal will be a steep one, humans." The man said.
"Did he say seal?" Slader asked.
"Hold on the way you talk sounds like-" Meliodas cut himself of.
"That Symbol on his chest, no way!" King said.
"Yes my true form is..." The man started and transformed his hair growing longer and quite the pink color.
"A member of the Eight deadly sins the goat sin of lust my name is-" he got cut of by none other then...
"Heyyyy Gowther! Long time eh?" Me. He got cut of by me.

——————————————
Words: 1847

Authors note:
Poor Gowther :(

Thanks for reading
♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.8K 19
"𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 3𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘌𝘺...
545K 14.1K 58
(Meliodas x Reader) The Seven Deadly Sins. They're betrayers of the realm, guilty of crimes, murdering the Holy Knight Grandmaster, and attempting to...
124K 2.9K 30
Tangled in a web of torment, Caught in the middle of a raging war, Cursed to atone for her sins, She was forgotten, betrayed, and hated For saving th...
12.1K 309 7
╔═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╗ 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬【𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐬~𝐁𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦】 ╚═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღ...