ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇs Cᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ

נכתב על ידי moon_sky1114

( COMPLETED-under major editing) For the sake of his brother's life,Kim Taehyung sacrifice his future. Jeon... עוד

Author's Note
Character's Introduction
Chapter 1: Interview
Chapter 2: Mr. Jeon's Surprise Visit
Chapter 3: Outburst
Chapter 4: Reality
Chapter 5: Start Again
Chapter 6: Heartbeats
Chapter 7: Jealous
Chapter 8: The CEO's Confession
Chapter 9: Lets Break Up😁
Chapter 10: First Date
Chapter 11: The Contract
Chapter 12: Contract's Content
Chapter 13: Lost and Found
Chapter 14: Shove your dick to shut his mouth!
Chapter 15: Virgin no more (1)
Chapter 16: Virgin no more (2)
Chapter 17: Bathroom Sex
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Lets go Home
Chapter 20: Personal Assistant
Chapter 21: The Reason of his Coldness
Chapter 22: Reconciliation
Chapter 23: Will You Marry Me?
Thank You Note
Chapter 24: Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 25: The Change
Not an Update
Chapter 26: Im Pregnant
Chapter 27: Doubt
Chapter 28: Scandal
Chapter 29: The End of Them?
Chapter 30: Jeon Taehyung
Chapter 31: Million dollar Reward
Chapter 32: New Found Family?
Chapter 33: Accident
Chapter 34: Who is Taehyung?
Chapter 35: My girlfriend, Lisa
Chapter 36: Letting you go, for real
Chapter 37: Dreams and Nightmares?
Chapter 38: I remember him
ʙᴀɴɢᴛᴀɴ sᴏɴʏᴇᴏɴᴅᴀɴ
Chapter 39: Im Sorry
Chapter 40: Are we okay,now?
Chapter 41: Bastard! I miss you
Chapter 43: Marriage Contract
Chapter 44: I am Jeon Kim Taehyung!
Chapter 45: Second Proposal
Chapter 46: Loving you till Eternity
Final Chapter: Happy Family
Not an Update

Chapter 42: He is my Husband!

8.1K 270 57
נכתב על ידי moon_sky1114

"Mr. Jeon Kim Taehyung?"

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"I will explain everything,baby. Just please dont be mad, okay?" Jungkook nervously said.

"Dont play with me,Jeon. Dont make me regret coming back to you again." He threatens the other, but deeo inside his heart, he loves it hearing others saying or calling gim Mr. Jeon Taehyung. But its not the time to be hapoy, he needs Jungkook explains everything.

"Baby, can we talk it in private? I'll pick you tonight." Taehyung raised eyebrows but seeing how sincere Jungkook is, he sigh and say okay with pouting lips.

Jungkook didnt realised that he took longer time talking to Taehyung but he didnt regret it. He actually feels lucky that he decides to eat his lunch. His phone suddenly rings and frowned when his secretary called him.

"Ok, just tell me where and i'll meet him." He said coldly. He ended the call and fondly smile at Taehyung,
"I need to go baby, i have a meeting." He said and leans closer to kissed his lips. Taehyung eyes widened but soon their lips moves in sinc, Jungkook breaks first that the young brunette whined and already misses the others soft lips.

"Im sorry baby, as long as i want to kiss you longer and take you but i cant, i'll pick you at 7,okay." Another peck to his forehead then to his nose tip and lastly to his lios again before kissing Taehyung's tummy and leaves.

"Take care,Kookie. I love you." Taehyung bravely shouted and Jungkook who was already near at the door,stop and turned around,running fast to him and hug him.

"Yah! Your hurting our baby." Taehyung said and Jungkook chuckles.

"Oh, i hate leaving you alone now. I should call my secretary and let her cancel my meeting." Jungkook said and about to call when Taehyung push him.

"If you cancel it, i will leave you." He said like an angry puppy. Jungkook quickly out his phone to his pocket and hug him again.

"Sorry baby, okay i will go now. Take care of yourself okay." Taehyung hum and finally Jungkook leaves the resraurant. He picks the plate and put it on the tray, walking back to the kitchen when someone bump him.

"What the fuck?! Are you blind? Look what you did? You ruined my expensive dress! Do you have enough money to pay for it?!" A woman angrilly shout at him.

"Im sorry, im really sorry." Taehyung apologised but the other keeps on talking harshly to him, that other customers pitied the pregnant boy who seems totally embarrased at the womans words.

"Such a disgusting!" The woman said and push Taehyung who stumble back a little but good thing that someone catch him,if not he fell from the floor.

"You! Dont you think your dirty big mouth talks to much?!" Taehyung tilt his head just to see Jin right behind him who catch him from falling.

"Who the hell are you?!" The woman talks back. Jin knitted his brows and to tell that he already want to drag this bitch outside his restaurant but chooses to not doing it. He smiles mischivously and move closer to the other, pointing her in his forehead,

"Me? Oh im just nothing, but do you ever know who this boy you just insulted?"

The woman raises his eyebrows and laugh like crazy gaining the others attention.

"Who cares who is he? Look at him, he is...just..." he examined Taehyung from head to toe and gives a look of disgust,
"just someone wearing a cheap brand cloths. My god, he should not be in this high class restaurant!" the woman continued. Taehyung really feel so small right at this moment. Little did they know that Jungkook came back to the restaurant, and witness everything, he clench his jaw hearing the woman who insulted his husband.

"What did you call him?" Jungkook said seething his teeth.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung and Jin daid in unison.

"Oh hi, sweetheart. Look what did  this stupid did to my dress, he ruined it." The woman pouted and to Jungkook it looks like she's a monkey acting to be cute. Jungkook swayed her hands away from holding him, he walks closer to Taehyung who was looking down on his shoes,fidgeting the hem of his shirt. Jungkook hearts brokes seeing him like this.

"Look at me baby," Jungkook put his finger under his chin but the other refuse to look at hum.
"Taehyun, look at me." He said again but still ignored.

"Jeon Taehyung!" He said loudly that the poor pregnant boy flinch.

"What? Jeon Taehyung?" The woman shockingly ask. Jin stayed behind Taehyung and watching the scene infront of him. He's having fun on how that bitch widened his big eyes hearing Jungkook.

"I will not repeat it again, Jeon Taehyung. Look at me." Thats when Taehyung kniws that he is pissed off. He raised his head and Jungkook felt a pain in his heart seeing how his husband trying to hild his tears. He bring his hands to both of Taehyung cheeks and wipes his eyes by his thumb.

"Dont ever look down. Dont let them insult you, they dont have any right insulting you. Remember that baby, okay." Jungkook said, then facing the woman now with his frowned face.
"And who do you think you are? And what did you call me? Sweetheart? oh come on, Ella, everybody knows who the fuck you are. Dont assume that we have something! Its just one night! And this boy you insulted? He is my husband, he is the only JEON KIM TAEHYUNG! And who ever, ever insult him again, i swear...you will see your end!" Jungkook coldly but full of anger in his tone. The woman felt his whole body shiver and she walks away with sweaty hands. She's so embarras on how the young ceo insulted him infront of many people.

Jungkook took another deep breath before facing again Taehyung, but what he sees now is a fierce pair of eyes glaring at him. He gulp nervously and he saw Jin slowly and silently leave behind Taehyung, reality hits Jungkook when he remembers what he said earlier.

"Baby...." he said nervously, holding Taehyungs trembling hands.

"Fuck you, Jeon!" Taehyung shouted and turned around to walk away from Jungkook.

"Oh come on baby,let me explain,please." He run fast and stand infront Taehyung.

"One night,huh? How many girls did you fuck,huh? How dare you! I hate you...i hate you!" Taehyung burst hitting Jungkooks hard chest and the other just let him.

Taehyung doesn't know how long he cried and hits the other chest until he felt like his knees wants to gives up, and Jungkook realised it so carries him bridal and walk outside the restaurant. He gently put him at the passenger sit and drive his car to his mansion. He long forgotten about his meeting and ignoring his phones ringing.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung realised that he was on the car.

"Home." He replied shortly.  Hearing him saying home Taehyung feels a thousand butterflies to his stomach,its been so long that he heard this word.

"We will go home Tae, and i will never let you leave me again." Jungkook softly said, putting his right hand on the others thight.

Its a very long and tiring day for a pregnant Taehyung, he let his eyes drift and not realising falling asleep at the car. Jungkook took a glance to his side and focus on the road.

They arrive at the mansion and Taehyung was still sleeping peacefully, Jungkook doesn't want to wakile him so he just carry him bridal inside the mansion, and the maids specially Mina face brightens seeing who was with their master. Jungkook saw how hapoy they are and he smiles at them that they were surprised seeing him smiling to them.

Having a hard time opening his door, careful not to wake the younger. Finally when he opens he gently laid Taehyung to their bed and walks to closed the door. He stare at the sleeping angel and a smile form to his lips. He kiss his forehead before he took his phone that keeps on ringing.

"Just re-schule the meeting." He said coldly to his secretary the ofc his phone. He enters the bathroom and when he comes out, he change to a brown loose pants and slowly laid beside Taehyung. Pulling the others head gently to his chest, whike his other hand caressing Taehyungs tummy.

"Im so sorry baby tiger if i let your mommy cry again. Daddy is sorry baby. Promise i will never let him cry again, not when we make love,okay baby.." he said but chuckle to what he said lastly.

"Pervert!"  Taehyung hits him hard to his chest.

"Ouch,baby. Your awake." Jungkook chuckle.

"Bastard, who will not be awake, your moving to much and also your making the baby move while touching my stomach." Taehyung nag and pout.

"Im sorry baby. Is baby tiger always like this?"  Jungkook wondered. Taehyung hum then covers his mouth when he yawns.

"Sleepy?"  Again Tae hum and Jungkook kissed his head and gently stroke his hair,letting him sleep.

"i love you,kookie" Tae whispered and Jungkook smile.

"I love you too,Jeon Taehyung." And both of them fell asleep cuddling each others.

Taehyung woke up feeling something besides him, and smiles upon seeing a handsome face right beside him. He examined Jungkook face, his long eyelashes, his nose and down to his soft lips, he brings up his finger and unconsciously touch Jungkook's lips. He blushes when he realised that the other is awake. He quickly covers his face under the blanket but Jungkook pulled it.

"Dont hide your beautiful face baby." Jungkook said to the now blushing hardly Taehyung.

"Did...did i woke you uo? Sorry." Tae stammered. Jungkook shook his head and pulled himself to sit,leaning his back to the board and gemtly pulled Taehyung to his chest.

(imagine like this)

"You need to wake up now really baby, i told you i will bring you simewhere." Jungkook said when he notice the other still sleepy.

"No. I still want to sleep." He replied cutely and nuzzled his face to Jungkooks chest. Jungkook chuckles and Taehyung feeks the vibration from the others chest and smiles.
"Im tired kook, we can just talk here while cuddlings." Taehyung running his delicate and slender finger to Jungkook's chest.

"Are you sure baby? If thats waht you want,its okay. I'll ask them to prepare dinner." And Taehyung whined when Jungkook stand and leave the bed. He walks to the kitchen and told them to cook Taehyung's favorite dish and reminded Mina to just bring the foods to their room.

He went back to their room just to find an empty bed, he heard the water from the bathroom and slowly walk closer to the door. He peek silently and gulp hardly seeing a naked Taehyung under the shower facing his back to him.

He licks his lips and he felt his member hardened seeing the sinful naked body of his husband. He slowly open the door and without making any noise, he entered and strip his pants along with his boxer.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs,ᴘᴋᴇᴀsᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴋɪᴘ ɪᴛ. I ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ😊

After stripping and now totally naked, he walk closer to where Taehyung standing. Taehyung flinch when he feels a arms around his waist.

"Kookie?" He said and Jungkook hum kissing him from his nape going to his right shoulder then back to his nape again and down to his left shoulder. Taehyung let a soft moaned feeling the warm lips of Jungkook to his skin. And Jungkook misses that moaned long ago.

He keeps on kissing Taehyung until the others feels a an electdicity running to his whole body. Jungkook gently turned him so now that they are facing each other, both were staring each others eyes, Taehyung can see how passionate the other look at him. Jungkook leans closer and kiss his earlobes until reaching the soft spot of taehyung and he heard that sinful yet beautiful moaned from Taehyung.

He brings his lips to the others lios and they move in sinc, Jungkook explore every corner of Taehyung mouth when he geta the permision. Taehyung pulled his hair and Jungkook breaks the kiss, to let the other breath.

"i love you baby." Jungkook whisper to his ear and Taehyung moaned loudly when he felt Jungkook hands to his hard member.

"Im not sure baby, if we can make love but let me satisfy you,okay?" He said between his kiss. Taehyung blushes hardly and look away.
"Dont be shy baby" he added then kissed him again to his lips.

Jungkook kneels down and plays the tip of Taehyung hard member. Taehyung moaned and grip Jungkook hair.

"Hm..kook..." Tae moaned when he feels the warm tongue of Jungkook playing with the tip of his cock. He kness wabble due to the feelings and Jungkook notice it. He stand up and carry Taehyung outside the shower nad gently laid him on the bed, ignoring the fact that both of them are wet.

"Kook..."

"Its okay baby.." their mouth move in sinc again  and Jungkook let his hand play the nipple of Taehyung. He slightly pinch it and Taehgung arch his back. Slowly kissing him down to his smooth chest and suck his nipple while the other hand playing with other nipple then alternately sucking it. He then kiss his stomach and chuckles when he feel his unborn baby move,
"Behave baby tiger, i will not hurt your mommy. We will make love." And Taehyung blushes again hearing it.

He moaned when he feels Jungkook mouth between his thight. He can feels the other hot breath against his skin. Jungkook opens the lube and coated his fingers. Taehyung moaned and throws his head back when he feels the other finger inside his hole. After a moment, Jungkook added another finger and Taehyung moaned again.

"Kook...please...i wnnt you so bad...please..." he said between his moaned.

"Be patient baby," he said inserting his third finger, and when he finally scissored Taehyung hole, he positioned himself.

"Ah...kook..." taehyung moaned loudly when fe feels the tip of Jungkook cock to his hole...Jungkook keeps on kissing him and shalowing his moaned. Waiting for the other to adjust and when Taehyung nod,he pussed his hard member inside and again Taehyung feels pain and pleassure. Jungkook didn't move a bit for three minutes.

"Move" tae whisper and he start moving in a slow pace, he brings Taehyung one leg to his shoulder and start moving fast. The room was filled with their loud moaned and skin slopping. Trusting fast inside, Jungkook other hands pumping Taehyung hard member.

"Ah...Kookie..." jungkook finally found his g-spot and he trust more hard and fast but still being careful...
"Kook..im.."

"Cum for me baby." And thats when Taehyung's cums to Jungkook hands and some flows to their stomach.

one hard trust and Jungkook feels he is near too,"Im cumming baby!" the he filled his fluid inside Taehyungs hole. Breathing heavily, he didnt move a bit, laying on tip of Taehyung but with the support of his strong arms. Their eyes met and he kissed his husband forehead before pulling his cock.

"i love you baby." He whispered before walking to the shower and prepared the tub, he then carries Taehyung bridal and both of them take shower. He helps Taehyung wash his body and they spent almost thirty minutes before they came out the shower.

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟
ᴅᴀᴍɴ ɪᴛ! Iᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ ɪᴛs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ sᴍᴜᴛ😅

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

ᴏʜ ʜᴏʟʏ sʜɪᴛ...ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ɪs sᴏ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ʜᴇʀʀ😊😊😊

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

342K 12.4K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
165K 6.1K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
249K 8.7K 101
Kim Taehyung, CEO and owner of The Kim Enterprises, also the father of a two year old boy finally crossed paths with someone he has always been in lo...
411K 20.3K 84
( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in love with a boy...unknown boy , who he rand...