𝐒𝐭𝐨π₯𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 ||...

Autorstwa TaekookFairyTales

Jeon Jungkook, a thief who's paid to steal a artwork from a famous artist called V. But what happens when he... WiΔ™cej

sα΄›α΄ΚŸα΄‡Ι΄ ᴛᴏ α΄‹α΄‡α΄‡α΄˜
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 1
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 2
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 3
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 4
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 5
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 6
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 7
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 8
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 9
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 10
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 11
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 12
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 13
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 14
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 15
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 16
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 17
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 18
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 19
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 20
α΄›Κœα΄€Ι΄α΄‹ ʏᴏᴜ

α΄‡α΄˜ΙͺΚŸα΄Ι’α΄œα΄‡

4.8K 383 285
Autorstwa TaekookFairyTales

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
_________

I'm nervous.

It's not the first time we are hosting an exhibition but it's the first time after developed thief come to my life, after our marriage.

And I'm nervous.

I want everything to be perfect, I want to impress my husband and Mom, as they are my number inspiration now.

"Tae, calm down, everything is perfect." Perfect?

I don't think so--- what if they don't like any of these concept?

It took me a month to prepare everything, and the hardest part was diverting my thief's attention from all of these paintings as I want everything to be a surprise.

"Don't worry Tae, he don't even know anything about paintings. He can't find any flaws." I send draggers at Jiminie.

How can he say that?

"He knows one or two things about art better than you think."

"I'm not talking about you Tae, I'm talking about real art, those paintings." I swear I didn't blush at his words.

"Chill Tae, everyone is gonna love this concept, especially your husband." I hope so.

I want everything to be perfect.

Mom is getting her hopes up for my exhibition as she's my biggest fan, she squealed like a school girl when I met her for the first time and asked my husband to hit her so that she can believe I'm real and she's not dreaming.

And my dear husband, hit her so hard. He didn't even apologized after that, such a bratty son. We talked about my paintings whole day ignoring Jungkook. Now she's reading blogs and reviews about my paintings to understand it's deep meaning, she want to know every details about my paintings not just the beauty it reflects.

Can someone be more sweeter than this?

They are my everything.

"Ohhh I forget to tell you, there's a parcel for you, in your office."

Parcel? Now?

It's almost time for the exhibition and now I have a parcel? but I have already got everything I needed.

"Go check it out. I'll manage everything here." I pass him a warm smile before I walk towards my office.

I should give him a rise and a vocation so he can spend some time with his boyfriends.

I smile remembering how Yoongi hyung and Jiminie acted the first time he comes to mansion and how they are acting now. Hobi hyung is a sweetheart, then and now.

Still I have many questions but Jiminie isn't opening everything up to me. I won't rush him, all that matter is his happiness and I hope he can find happiness with them.

There's another important thing is going to happen in our lives too--- soon Joonie hyung is going to propose Jin hyung. He was confused about what kind of proposal Jin hyung is dreaming of. Finally he decided something which we are not aware of--- and told me to wait for it.

I hope he won't mess up everything.

Opening the door I step inside my office and smile, seeing a bouquet of pink tulips.

Pink tulips---- symbol of confidence.

Smiling I grab the bouquet and hug them against my chest.

Thank you Kookie, I needed this.

He never seizes to amaze me. From the day he promised to be my confidence, he is proving his words in one way or another. Making me food when I'm struggling to find inspiration. Brightening my mood with his and Tannie's little fights. Giving me a thousands reason to smile, to happy and now sending the symbol of confidence when he can't physically stay by my side.

Thank you my love, I'm nothing without you.

I feel my palms sweaty, heart beating in my ears--- I'm nervous as I stand infront of the audience. My eyes travel between everyone but I can't find those dark liquid black eyes anywhere.

Did he forgot?

That's not possible I have recieved his gift.

But where is he?

Did he see the theme?

Did he like the theme?

"We are getting positive responses from everyone." Jiminie cheerfully said but I don't feel much happiness as my husband isn't here yet.

I had to keep a smiling face throughout the exhibition as the center of attention was me.

I had to go through two minute interviews and some other things.

Where are you Kookie, I did everything for you, for us. I told you today is really important for me, important for us.

Mom, hyungs, everyone is happy and really Impressed with my work while the one who I did everything for isn't here. He's not even attending my calls.

I'm gonna kill that Choi Dongsun if he's giving my husband a hard time again.

After his sour encounter with me, after him accused of stealing my painting, we never had a good relationship and when he realize Jungkook is my husband, he is giving him an hard time to get back to me.

But my husband is smarter than him. Whatever Choi Dongsun did he got it back in another way that the fool never realize in the first place.

I want you here with me Kookie.

To distract myself, I take a tour through the hall, analysing my own paintings and when I come across a particular painting, my eyes stings with tears as I stare at it with so much emotions welling up inside of me.

The whole theme is about us, a story of thief and a little artist, portrayed in different hues of colors, outlined in black with rigid lines that interrupt the flow of the brush strokes.

A thief in blue hanbok, hiding his beautiful face under a mask looking at his angel laying on the bed strewn flower petals under the warm night sky blessed with pearls of stars, reflecting on the beautiful river beside them, bringing their love to the unnaturalness, and the whole effect is ethereal and dreamlike.

I painted it as the way my developed thief explained how he fell in love with me--- I added some other touches after seeing him wearing hanbok in our wedding night, he looked so handsome and I portrayed him as an ancient thief, who stole an angel to keep himself.

Other one is the thief and artist staring at eachother, background clearly stating it contrast deep passion with the curves of strokes, bend and swirls, soft and sharp angles--- it's a beauty of unnatural versus dream.

"Art completes when it connects two soul together." I swallow the lump hearing his deep voice from behind me.

He's here.

He's here with me.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I feel his hands wrapping around my waist as he rest his chin on my shoulder.

"He's beautiful, my angel. I'm not surprised the thief wanted to keep the artist to himself."

"You are here." I couldn't help but let the tears warm my cheeks.

"Of course, I'm. How could I miss your special day." He says, pressing a soft kiss on my shoulder.

"But you are late."

"I know, I'm sorry. Something come up."

"Choi Dongsun?"

"Don't ruin your day with his name. I'm so Impressed my angel. I love you." Pulling his hands away from my waist, I turn to face him and my developed thief is crying?

"Kookie, you are crying."

"No, I'm not crying, I'm just happy."

"But you are crying."

"Saying the one who is a teary mess." I'm happy you are here Kookie, my heart is contented.

He cup my face in his hand, looking directly at my eyes.

"I'm proud of you love, you make me happy. I don't know what I did to deserve you, I love you."

Before I can say anything a loud cheer make me realize we aren't alone here. Everyone is looking at us with the so much love they had shown to my paintings and the artist inside of me.

"Oh, I forgot that we had audience." He mumbles, side hugging me, passing a warm smile to everyone.

"You saw everything?" I want to show him each and every painting and talk to him how I felt when I was painting them. Every stroke made me emotional--- and finishing them was a challenge to me.

But seeing him looking at me, I failed again. Some mere colour combination can't do any justice to the way he love me, treasure me, spoil me.

"No, when I stepped in a masterpiece caught my attention and here I'm hooked by it's beauty." I playfully swat his hand away, enjoying the remark.

Everyone turned their attention to the painting as we take our tour, talking and teasing. We got occasional glance and heartwarming words, while I talked about how much I enjoyed painting each one of them.

"Impressive," his eyes shine as he takes the massive portrait on the wall, the wedding ceremony of thief and artist.

~My love, there's only you in my life
The only thing that's bright~

"It's all because of you."

~My first love
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make~

"Because of me? I didn't do anything. I'm just good at keeping what's mine." He smile, winking at me.

You did everything kookie, you are my confidence, my love, my everything.

~And I, I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do~

"You never seizes to amaze me, angel." His warm eyes meet mine, holding my world within them.

~And your eyes, your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh, yes
You will always be
My endless love~

"I love you, my developed thief."

~Two hearts
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun~

He pulls me in to a hug, smiling.

"I love you more. You have no idea how much this means to me." You means so much to me kookie.

~Forever
I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms

And love, oh love
I'll be a fool, for you I'm sure
You know I don't mind
You know I don't mind~

"Thank you for everything Tae, without you I'm nothing." Without you there's no Taehyung, Kookie--- without you there's no me.

~Cause you
You mean the would to me
I know I know
I've found, I've found in you
My endless love~

"I know that moment I stole the masterpiece, you are meant to be mine. You are the only one for me Tae, you'll always be the one." And to me you are the one who completed me Kookie, my love, my husband, my developed thief.

~And, yes
You'll be the only one
'Cause no one can deny
This love I have inside
And I'll give it all to you
My love, my love, my love
My endless love~

"I didn't know I signed up for a live show with a extraordinary exhibition." Mom's words break our emotional, intimate hug, making both of us smile through our tears.

"My babies, mom so proud of you." Her eyes shows the pride and love, so pure and jubilant.

"I didn't do anything. It's all his talents." Jungkook said, looking at me with so much love and warmth.

"He could have done everything without you but you being a good husband, made everything more easier for him Koo. Mom is really proud of you. You have grown up so fast and become a gentleman."

Mom said everything. I couldn't have done anything without Jungkook as my mood swings gotten worse after we got married. Sometimes, I can't control myself, I even scold my poor husband who help me with everything and even threw water on him when he interrupted my thoughts in the middle of cooking.

I don't know I just can't control myself and for the gentleman part, oh Mom, only if you know--- your son kidnapped me, I was stolen--- so gentlemanly.

But I won't trade the life I have now with anything. I have a family who loves me, who can tolerate my mod swings--- who make me happy, and they means everything to me.

"For him I'll do anything." I have no doubt Kookie.

"But don't tell me something dramatic angel, I can't do that." I laugh, and mom join in immediately.

Everyone knows that's lie as my husband, my love, my developed thief will do anything for me despite the stunt he think he's gonna pull--- it never happens.

I was stolen to keep, to love, to spoil as my developed thief's treasure.

A treasure who stole his last name.

𝙀𝙉𝘿

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

175K 12.2K 34
{Completed} Where a fanboy sends One Letter, Four Messages, Three Gifts to his idol every month. Seeing the same amount every month the fanboy gets n...
40.1K 1.3K 27
Jeon Jungkook is excited because he is finally getting a girl roommate. But all his excitement fizzles out when a boy named Kim Taehyung turns up at...
3.2M 186K 194
A single stolen picture of Taehyung that circulated in a famous social platform has changed the course of his life. Gone are the peaceful days as Tae...