§×The North Kingdomק

By TheWeeb20

Dream SMP ft. Technoblade. Story inspired by @buniiko_ in Twitter. Check out their account! Also please keep... More

The North Kingdom
Finally Revealed To The King
Meeting The Hunter Duo
Possessive?
Thank You!
Assassins
A Day Off With Friends
THANK YOU
I- OFMFGVSBD
Confessing
Thank You For 2K+!
?Discord Server?
Big Threat
Got Him
I FOUND SOMETHING-

Together Forever

896 49 44
By TheWeeb20

Author's Pov•

They pulled away from the hug and smiled at each other. " You know , when I first came here I wanted to kill you. " Dream admitted. " I- Wow , I am offended. " Techno said dramaticly and continued " To be honest , I wanted to kill you at first as well. You are so cocky and bossy that I sometimes want to kill you- But now I can't because I love you. ". Dream rolled his eyes with a smile " First of all , I am not cocky or bossy. And second of all , you are the one who is bossy! " Dream said. " Oh really? " Techno asked as he crossed his arms. " Yes. " Dream answered. " I may be bossy but you are bossy and also cocky , DrEaM! " Techno said. " No I am not! " Dream replied. " Alright alright. I can't be bothered to fight with you. " Techno said causing Dream to scoff. " Let's go back. " Dream said , earning a nod from Techno and they started walking.

" One last thing. " Techno said as he stopped , causing Dream to stop and turn around to look at him. " Yes? " Dream asked. Techno walked a bit closer to Dream and hugged him because he thought he made Dream mad. " Don't be angry at me. I was just messing with you. " Techno said. Dream hugged back , " I am not angry at you. It is not like I can ever be. " Dream replied. Techno smiled and pulled away. " Also. I am not cocky or bossy. " Dream said. Techno scoffed then they both started laughing while walking back to the kingdom.

They walked into the kingdom , immadiately getting greeted by the cheerful town. They both waved at them and then walked into Dream's palace , getting greeted by the guards who immadiately bowed down.

They went upstairs to the living room where Sapnap , George and Bad were also there. They walked into the living room and saw their friends joking around.

Sapnap noticed them first , " Oh hey! " he greeted. " Hey guys! " Dream greeted back while Techno greeted Sapnap back with a smile. Dream and Sapnap shared a hug together since they were the closest ones in the friend group. " How are you guys doing? " Dream asked. " We were playing silent cinema. Do you two want to join? " George said. " Sounds fun , sure. " Techno replied after Dream nodded to George.

They all sat somewhere. " Whose turn is it? " Techno asked. " I think it was Bad's turn. " George answered. Bad got up and started thinking of an animal inspiration. He decided to act like a chicken , " It is an animal. " Bad said then started acting like a chicken.

" Uhh- CHICKEN! " Dream said. " Yes! " Bad replied. Dream got up and started thinking of a person. Dream decided to act like Techno. " It is a person. " Dream said and grabbed his sword. He started swinging it around then stopped. He spinned around , trying to make it look like he was wearing a cape.

" Me. " Techno said with a disappointed tone. Dream started wheezing , " Yes!! " he replied. Techno got up as Dream sat down. Techno decided to act like a snake. " It is a reptile. " he said then started moving like a snake causing his friends to start laughing really hard , but , the only beautiful laugh he could focus on was Dream's wheeze. Dream's laugh was funny but he found it beautiful. That caused him to smile.

" Snake! " George said after calming down. Surely the other knew it was a snake too but they were too busy laughing. Techno got off the ground and sat down with a smile playing on his lips. George got up and started thinking about what to act like. " It is a supernatural thing. " George said. He then started acting like a devil. He sticked his fingers out through his hair , trying to make them look like horns.

" A dev- " Sapnap was about to answer but someone knocked on the door. " Guys sit down , it might be important. We gotta look serious. " Techno said. Then the ones who were standing sat down.

" Come in. " Techno said then his old right hand man walked inside. Techno's eyes widened , he didn't expect Nathan to be here. " It has been a long time since we saw each other. Right? Techno. " Nathan talked first. The others were shocked as well except for Dream who was confused instead. " Yes , it has and I don't want to see you again so just shoo. " Techno said. Nathan chuckled quietlu then he walked a bit closer but he stopped when he spotted an unfamiliar person. " And who is that? " Nathan asked while pointing at Dream. " It is none of your business Nathan. Just get out of here. " Techno said. " I suppose he is your new right hand man. " Nathan ignored what Techno said. His expression was making obvious that he was triggered. " How could you kick me out? I was the most trustworthy person you have ever known! " Nathan yelled. " Nathan. This is an order , get out. " Techno said. " Nathan just fuck off. We don't want you here. " Sapnap decided to talk. Nathan laughed a bit then his face expression turned into something more serious as he looked at Dream once again.

" This is all your fault. If you didn't come here or if you didn't even exist , I would still be in this kingdom! I would still be happy! I WOULD STILL HAVE THEM AS MY FRIENDS!! " Nathan yelled as he charged at Dream whose eyes widened in shock. Nathan grabbed Dream by his collar. " THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! " Nathan yelled at Dream's face who didn't react in any way. " Nathan stop- Trust me you don't want to mess with him. " George said. " OH SHUT UP GEORGE. I BET I AM WAY BETTER THAN HIM. " Nathan kept yelling as he glared at Dream's face while keeping his girp on Dream's collar. " Nathan- " Bad was cut off by Nathan " NO! He is just a piece of TRASH!! I am the best right hand man Techno ever had but HE ruined it!! ". Dream slowly tilted his head to the left as his madness slowly took over as well with his psycho side. " Nathan.. " Dream said as he slowly reached for Nathan's wrists and grabbed them tightly. " D-Dream- " Nathan was shocked. " They tried warning you.. Nathan... " Dream said , his voice dangerously low. " I- I am sorry- " Nathan was cut off by Dream " Sorry won't save you now. And I am sure you know that. " Dream said as he slowly pushed Nathan's hands off of his collar. Nathan forcefully escaped Dream's grip and ran towards the door.

" Dream this is enough- " Sapnap said as he walked in front of Dream who chuckled in return. " Nightmare , it is. Now get out of my way. " Nightmare said as he pushed Sapnap out of his way. Then he ran at Nathan who was about to open the door. He ran in front of Nathan , preventing him from opening the door." Well , hello there. " Nightmare said then grabbed Nathan by his neck and lifted him up in the air , preventing his feet from touching the floor. " This is enough. Stop it. " George said as he walked over. Dream slowly looked towards George then looked back at Nathan. " Drea- " Nathan was interrupted by Nightmare " My name is Nightmare. " Nightmare said as he tightened his grip on Nathan's neck. " N-Nightmare , I am so-sorry. Please sp-are me. " Nathan said between his slow breaths. Nightmare smirked beneath his mask. " You were warned many times though~.. " Nightmare replied.

" Nightmare. This is enough. " Technoblade said this time. " It is not enough until I say so. " Nightmare replied then threw Nathan to the bookshelf which was across the living room. Nightmare was about to walk towards Nathan who was on the ground but Techno tackled him to the ground. " Guys! Help me keep him down!! " Techno said. Bad , George and Sapnap ran over and helped Techno to try and keep him down. Nightmare reached his hand to his mask and took it off , revealing his now red eyes as he was smirking. " What the- " Techno was interrupted by Nightmare pushing them all off of him with much force. Nightmare got up and started walking towards Nathan while slowly taking his sword out. He swinged the sword in the air before he got to Nathan. " Goodbye Nathan. " Nightmare said and raised the sword in the air. He was about to slay Nathan with the sword but someone hit him in the head with a thick book. The sword dropped out of Nightmare's hand as he fell to the ground , meaning he fainted. It was Techno who hit him in the head with the thick book. " I am not helping you if you reveal his identy to anyone. He will come for you without hesitation and he can find your location easily. " Technoblade said with a serious tone. Nathan got up with fear in his eyes. " Yes- Yes I understand. " he replied. " Now shoo. " Technoblade said , Nathan immadiately ran out of the living room.

" What the fuck just happened to Dream..? " Sapnap asked. " I don't even know. But whatever that thing is , it is stronger than any other monster or creature I have ever dealt with. " Techno answered , receiving sighs from the others. " So it will be hard to tame whatever that thing is.. It is literally living in his mind. " George said , earning a nod from Techno.

" We should probably not leave him alone until he wakes up. " Bad said. " Right. We can ask him about the Nightmare thing. " Techno replied. He slowly picked Dream up bridal style and carried him to the couch. He laid him on the couch then they all sat somewhere in the room , starting to wait for Dream to wake up.

~After An Hour and A Half~

Dream slowly opened his eyes and immaidately felt a sharp pain on his head. He groaned quietly and sat up. He noticed that his mask was not on. He was about to stand up when someone talked " Oh you're awake. ". The voice sounded familiar so Dream looked over to where it came from and saw Techno. " Ah- Yeah. My head hurts so bad though.. " Dream said as he reached for his mask which was on the floor. He grabbed his mask but didn't put it on since it was only him , Techno , Sapnap , George and Bad in the living room.

" Well , we have some questions for you. " Techno said. " Oh? Okay , go ahead. " Dream replied. " Who the hell is Nightmare? " Techno asked. Dream's eyes widened , " I- Uh-.. Well uhm.. He is my psycho side. The psycho side which made me kill people so that is why everyone fears me , they know me as an evil person since they think Nightmare is my actual self. " Dream explaines since he knew he couldn't escape this situation. " Why did you ask though? " Dream asked. " He came out and harmed Nathan , almost killed him but we dealt with him. " Sapnap answered. " What?!- This is bad. Really bad. " Dream said as he got up and started walking back and front

" Why? Why is it bad? " Techno asked. Dream stopped moving and turned to look at his friends , " Because he- I didn't show up for 4 years.. " Dream answered , his voice became a bit deeper at the last part. " No- Not now. He is trying to take over! " Dream started panicking. " Wh- " Sapnap was cut off by Dream " GET OUT OF HE- RE!! ". The others didn't know what to do. " At least tell us how to tame him! " Techno said. " You'll figure it out. Now leave! There is no time left. " Dream replied. Techno wanted to stay and help Dream but he knew he would risk his and Dream's life. He decided to run away with George , Sapnap and Bad , he stopped in front of the living room's doors and looked at Dream one last time. He noticed that one of Dream's eyes was red while the other was green. Dream signed Techno leave. Techno sighed then ran off with George , Sapnap and Bad.

Dream let go after a few minutes have passed since his friends left. " What a shame. They ran away already. " Nightmare said to himself. He slowly grabbed his mask and then put it on. He then grabbed the sword and walked out of the living room.

They needed to figure out how to tame Nightmare or they will lose Dream forever.

TBC.
I feel like this chapter was way more interesting. I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did while writing! Feel free to tell me anything , your idea (which you want to have it in my story) and etc :) Bye!
Word Count: 2121

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 267 10
DISCONTINUED this is a Dreamnotnap story as in DreamXGeorgeXSapnap and if you don't like that ship Honking leave mah dude. . I DID NOT MAKE THE COVER...
47.7K 1.2K 13
George Davidson gets imprisoned by his countries dictator, Clay Smith, (Dubbed by the media, "Dream") because his family tried to overthrow the dicta...
198 11 12
hi guys! this is a new story I thought of! I took inspiration from @_Duckle!! Go and check them out they are amazinggg at story writing it is actuall...
397K 10.5K 21
Knowing him since you were children Tommy and you have been quite close. Both of you started YouTube channels and you saw him grow to such a big stre...