PJO/KOTLC/Lorien Legacies/Mic...

By UNemi05

All Characters Belong to Richard Paul Evans, Shannon Messenger, Uncle Rick, and Pittacus Lore What happens wh... More

Disclaimer
John's POV
Sophie's POV
Percy's POV
Six's POV
Michael's POV
Percy's POV
Sophie's POV
Piper's POV
Sophie's POV
Sophie's POV
A/N

Michael's POV

82 2 0
By UNemi05

New York. The new Elgen headquarters. And where we were told to go undercover by the voice. At this school, a lot of weird stuff kept happening. The voice wanted us to be alert, and ready for anything.

I grabbed Taylor's arm, and we walked into the school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 35.8K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
131K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...