πŽππ‹π˜ πŒπˆππ„.. ππŽπ–, οΏ½...

By subagokul118

A Possessive Love Story of AbhiGya Abhi being a Possessive Boy will Get Pragya by hook or crook! Let's see... More

πŸ’•PROLOGUE πŸ’•
πŸ’•CHARACTER INTROπŸ’•
πŸ’•CHAPTER - 1 UNWANTED VILLANπŸ’•
πŸ’•CHAPTER 2 "UNEXPECTED"πŸ’•
CHAPTER - 3 "UNPREDICTABLE"
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER - 4 "CONFUSED"πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER- 5 "STUNNED"πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER - 6 CONFUSEDπŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER 7 "MINE"πŸ’Ÿ
❀CHAPTER 8❀
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 "REALLY IT HAPPENED??"
CHAPTER 13 "MRS ABHI"
CHAPTER 14 "PSYCHO HUSBAND"
CHAPTER 15 "MULTIPLE PERSONALITY?"
CHAPTER 16 "HIS WIFE"
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18 "PSYCHO HUSBAND VS CARING HUSBAND"
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 19

2.6K 182 28
By subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who read,  voted and commented 😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends!! ❤

Happy Reading!!!

Let's get into the story..

Abhi deeply looks into his wife who is Busy Bandaging his Wounded Hand... Few Minutes before He saw Hate and Hurt for him in her Eyes.. But now all he can See is CARE in her Eyes for him..

He Lightly smiled at Her.. Once She Done with the Bandage....She Looks At him.. Thats When He leans towards her and He pressed his Lips against her Soft ones...

His One kiss Is Enough to Shut all her senses... She Pushed him forcefully... He looks at her....

"Don't Try to act Smart you Monkey!! Even if Some other in your Place na I would have Helped them.. So don't think that I have forgiven you!! STILL YOU'RE A CHEATER BEFORE MY EYES AND YOU SPOLIED MY LIFE!" She darely shouts at him even through she knows his Reaction... Once she spelled those Words the next Moment she Pinned between His Strong Chest and the bed....

He Tugs Her Hair behind her ears.... She can Feel his Hot breath near her Lips... She Glanced at his Lips... He Raised her chin and make her to look at his eyes...

He carress Her Cheek with his Thumb...

"LOOK BIWI ...If I'm silent it doesn't mean that I will stay Silent always... Think Before you talk!! And We are Married Now.. Any how we gonna make this Marriage work.... I don't care whether you consider me as your Husband or not but in reality we are Couple so Mind it! Don't raise your Words against me!" He said to calmly but the last sentence he made it furious which is Enough to make Shiver on her Spine...

"In Your Dreams Mr Mehra... I won't accept you as My Husband Never!" She shouts at him... He glared at her...

"As I said I don't care.. Be ready tomorrow we are Going to office!" He said getting up from the Bed.. When he About to Move inside the wardrobe... He stopped in his track when he heard her...

"I'M NOT COMING WITH YOU ANYWHERE!" She shouts at him...

"You will be Coming with me thats final!" He said Firmly...

She shrugs her Shoulders and she twisted her lips...

"See if you don't want to come means its OK... I have my own ways to make you agree!!" He said...

"Why the hell you're tourchering me!" she asked in a fed up tone...

"It's all because of your Brother vin!!" He said having fire in his eyes...

"What my Brother did?" She asked him with the Hope that he will Reveal the truth...

"That's none of your Concern!" Saying this she closed the Door on her face... She stamped her Foot in anger...

"I just Hate this Stupid!" She said and She Murmured something inside her Lips

"I heard you Biwi!" He shouts from inside...

Pragya lost in her thoughts...

"What will be the Reason behind Abhi's hate for Bhai!! Shall I call him and ask??" Pragya looks for her Mobile that's when she Remembers how Abhi Brokes it into pieces when he saw Vin's Name in Caller ID...

"Enough of this Now!! Soon I'll find the Reason for Abhi's Hate towards Vin!" She Thinks to herself...

Next Day In Office...

Abhi Stops the Car in the Car parking area... Pragya still in her Foul mood...

"Why you bring me here?"

He pulls Her towards him closely.. He Opens her seatbelt.. She is stunned With his sudden move ... She looks either side to see whether anyone looking at them... She glared at him...

"Never Mind Biwi..!"

"Obviously It's your office staff na... They'll be as shameless like you!" she shouts at him....

He Kissed her Forehead quickly.. She looks into his eyes... Suddenly she felt so Blissful with the Forehead kiss...

"You look Gorgeous in this Saree! That too my favorite colour Black!!" He said winking at her...

She rolls her eyes with annoyance ..

"If I known this Before I wouldn't have worn this Black Colour!" She said...

"Today I'm Gonna introduce you to all my staffs!"

"God!! Is God forgot to Give you brain!! Everyone over here know about me !! For God sake I worked in your stupid office!" She shouts at him... He wickedly smiles at her...

"Ofcourse Biwi!! Everyone know You as MISS PRAGYA ARORA NOT AS MRS ABHISEK!! So I need to introduce you to them and EVERYONE SHOULD AWARE THAT YOU'RE MINE.. NOBODY DARE TO DROOL AT YOU AT ANY COST!! In fact they know.. No-one dare to Mess when it's belongs to ABHISEK MEHRA!" He said to her...

"You're Bloody hypocrite !" She fumes at him and She opens the Car Door and she Gets down.. Abhi sighs and He  too got down taking his Blazer...

He follows her and they entered into the Lift.. There are few Peoples over there.. They Greeted Abhi... Pragya rolls her eyes... She Pulls herself to the Corner.. Abhi comes and stood beside her and he Pulls her towards him closer by her Waist.. She feels hot Because His Cold hand on her bare waist ....

"Take off your Hands!" She whispered to him...

"BTW biwi then how will I Hold this Blazer in this Hand!" He acts Innocent by showing his other Hand.. She fumes again...

"I'm saying this hand!" she said...

"Whats wrong in that Biwi!! I love to hold you forever!" He said...

"But I don't like it a Bit!"

He pouts and he Takes his Hand from her waist and he holds her hand...

"Stop Touching me!" She tries to Push his hand...

"Either I'm gonna Hold your waist or Your hand.. You better choose!" Saying this he Holds her bare waist again...

"HAND!!" She Finally give up .. She doesn't want to down her image by shouting before his staffs.. He happily holds her hand...

They reached the Floor.. And Abhi introduced Pragya as his Wife.. Everyone congratulated them... Pragya Hears some of his so called obessed Girl staffs who have a Huge Crush on Abhi...

"Damn!! Tina I can't believe that he is Married!" She cries...

"Even I can't... We're so Unlucky Girl!" Other girl said...

Pragya don't know why she felt Happy hearing them...

"Good now this Two makeup bitches will stay away from him.. Always tries to Stick with him around!! I just hate this two!" She smirks...

"God Pragya don't tell me You're getting possessive for him!" Pragya's Brain striked her with Questions.. She is really confused.. That When she saw her Friend Sonakshi.. She runs towards her...

Shonakshi takes her inside her cabin to talk with her Privately... Purab and Abhi moves to their cabin...

"Abhi finally that KRISH INDUSTRY Agrees to Work together for an Upcoming Contract man!" Purab said...

"Wow that's great Purab!! BTW what is their sharing percentage?" Abhi aksed...

"Woh Abhi if they wants to work in this Contract means they are Agreeing only for 50/50"

"what?? 50/50?? That's not possible Purab!! It will be 70/30 Purab!!"

"Abhi I understand but they are not agreeing with it!"

"Let's have a Meeting and then decide.. I can't loose this Concert anyhow!! It really wonderful opportunity for our Company's Growth!" Abhi reasoned...

"Yes Abhi I have arranged the meeting.. In next Two hours they'll be here!"

Abhi nods...

"What's His Name?" Abhi asked...

"KRISH!"

After few Hours..

A BMW car stopped before the Mehra Groups... The car glass slides opened... A Handsome man looks At the Industry.. He smirks and smiles a Little... He parks the Car and he Takes his Blazer in his Hands and starts walking towards the entrance.. His Face is Revealed....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

To be continued...

What will happen next??

Soon the reason behind Abhi's hate towards Vin will be revealed soon... Be calm and enjoy the flow of story...

Who is this new entry??

Stay tuned 🙈

Target 🎯 110+ votes...

Don't forget to cast your views...

By Subagokul ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1.8K 16
He is a broken soul. She is the solution for all his problems and sufferings. Will he realise it and accept her?
10.6K 953 8
A beautiful love story of abhigya.....
13.3K 719 25
This story is ILLOGICAL. Contains explicit scenes and vulgar words. READ WITH CAUTION.
61.7K 4.2K 27
Rewriting of kumkumbhagya leap.. But not 20 years but 3 years......What will happen If Pragya And Abhi crosses their Path After 3 years?? Will they...