AIN'T MY FAULT | taekook

By HerMoon_

Things, Kim Taehyung think would have been different if he hadn't come to Seoul, hadn't joined the university... More

CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 34

11.2K 742 283
By HerMoon_

■■■■

Jungkook's eyes were fixed on the male that ran out of the room, he ran a hand through his messed locks, looking back at the shocked face of Yoongi, whose gaze soon turned to anger.

"Are you out of your mind?" Yoongi shouted as he marched towards the other, pushing him hard by the chest. Jungkook stumbled back, eyes on the floor, jaw locked. Yoongi cursed and took a breath, his glare on the other only intensifying.

"Do you have any idea what you are doing?" Yoongi spat with a harsh voice, Jungkook balled his fists, looking up at the male with a hard gaze.
"I know what I'm doing, you mind your business."

Yoongi ran both his hands through his hairs, frustrated.
"For fuck sake he's your student Jungkook, much younger than you." Yoongi knew something like this would happen, but still it's hard to believe.

Jungkook faces blanked at that, all emotions fading away. Yoongi noticed his anger bubbling inside.
"You yourself said that this boy is not your Tae! What the hell are you doing then?!" He shouted with venom, Jungkook didn't even flinch at that, his composure as stiff.

"He's not my Tae." Jungkook's voice was low, but strong, Yoongi looked at him shocked.
"Then what is this huh? Are you playing with that boy? Did your love for your husband vanish?"

Jungkook's body stiffened at that, hands little shaking. Yoongi needs to stop. Now.
"Stop." Jungkook mumbled phased, but Yoongi didn't catch the clue, too clouded in anger of what he witnessed.

"Or do you just want to fuck that kid to satisfy your needs huh? Trying to control him by forcing yourself on him." Jungkook closed his eyes, body literal shaking by now.
"Stop it." His jaw was hurting by how hard it was clenched.

"He just looks like Taejoo but he's not, or your mind is too clouded by lust huh? Are you that desperate??" Yoongi shouted, pushing the other by his shoulder roughly, Jungkook breath ragged, his mind going to the darkness he tried hard to close.

"I said stop." Jungkook gritted his teeth, glaring at nothing, eyes darkening pitch black, veins protruding. Yoongi scoffed at him, still unaware of the shaking form of the other.
"If you're that desperate, go fuck some whore, don't play with that boy, he have nothing to do with you." Yoongi cursed at him, Jungkook's mind slipping with every word.

"I. said. stop." Jungkook forced out, fingers digging in his palm. Yoongi only shook his head, pointing an accusing finger at the other.
"He is Kim Taehyung, not your dead husband. Are you brainwashing that kid? Making him a toy just because he looks at your dead love huh? You don't love him, you're just using him for-

His sentence was cut when Jungkook turned at him, his fist colliding with Yoongi's jaw, who spat blood at the painful punch, stumbling back. Jungkook looked at him with dark glare, still in the trance,
"He's not a toy, I know he is not Tae, but he is mine. The moment he walked with that face, he's mine. I don't want to fuck him, Yoongi, I'm satisfying myself greed to have him be close by me, only me.
I'm satisfying my need of again be with the face I loved."

Yoongi looked shocked at the other, hand on his hurting jaw, covered in blood.
Jungkook looked away, still glaring at his hands.
"I don't want this okay? I can't control myself. I know he is and never will be my love, but I can't help when I look at him, breath near him."

Yoongi swallowed the lump in his throat, as he witnessed the angered form of Jungkook slowly losing.
"Everyday I force myself to be away from him, but the face suddenly pops and I lose myself completely. It hurts me to the core when I touch him, kiss him. But it hurts more when he is not in front of my eyes.

Yoongi took a step towards the other, who finally turned towards him, and Yoongi stilled when he saw tears in those dark eyes. Jungkook was still glaring, with millions glaciers of hurt holding inside.

"You will never understand how much I loved him. No one ever did. It hurts Yoongi. You don't know when I see that face, I don't think about pleasure, I want that face to be close to me, when I sleep, when I wake up, when I smile, when I breathe."

"I want him to smile for me, look in my eyes with the same love. How could you say that I want his body? The face I used to search when I was sad, angry, happy was suddenly a memory. You don't know how it feels when you can't control your emotions."

Yoongi's eyes watered at how lost and tired Jungkook looked, angry at himself that he said so much without thinking twice.
Jungkook balled his fists and turned away, eyes wavering to stay focused.
"I hate myself Yoongi, I hate myself when I touch him, kiss him, be near him. My whole life I loved Taejoo, you think- you think I would find peace by sleeping with other's?

"My love for him was never like others. I was an obsessed bastard for him, never let anyone touch him, you think just for mere moments of pleasure, I will do that?"

Yoongi moved closed to him, placing a shaking hand on his shoulder,
"I'm sorry." He whispered, choking on his tears. Jungkook just took a breath, closing his eyes.
"Never ever I thought of someone else, no one could take his place. But my stupid mind doesn't think of my heart. Do you know how guilty I feel every time I drag the boy in my mess, it's hard for me."

Yoongi sighed, Jungkook turned at him, eyes blank as ever, he took a breath.
"I hate myself for it Yoongi. Every moment I spend with that boy, it kills me. But I need to, I'm already going insane, I need to, please" Jungkook cracked, voice breaking.

Yoongi looked tired at the other, he knew it's no body's fault, but he couldn't let this happen.
"Jungkook I think you should again meet your psychiatr-"

"NO! no no!" Jungkook shouted, suddenly moving away from the other, eyes roaming wildy, Yoongi quickly tried to call him, but Jungkook moved away breathing hard.

"NO! I'm not going there again!" Jungkook shouted, demour changing to scary again, with that he walked fast out of the room, before Yoongi could even say something, Jungkook walked fast through the hallways, eyes on the floor, fists clenched.

Taehyung was waiting beside the cars, biting his lips. He saw Mr. Jeon walking fast towards him, but the other was not even looking at him, before he could say anything, Jungkook got inside his car, driving fast out of the campus.

Taehyung stood there shocked, eyes still on the fast speeding car. The other left him surprised, but what shocked him more was that for the first time he saw the other so scared. The dark intense eyes were for the first time, shining with pearls of something Taehyung can't express.

~▪~▪~▪~▪~

Taehyung walked by the streets in deep thought, mind still replaying the look on the elder's face. He crossed a street, a familiar cafe in his view. After a long tiring day, he just wanted to talk to Hoseok.

He with a forced smile entered the cafe, Hoseok was cleaning some tables, who smiled when he spotted his friend. Taehyung greeted and took a seat near the corner, Hoseok sliding in front.

"How's your day bub?" Hoseok cheered, Taehyung didn't look at him, he wanted to share so many things, yet he forced a little smile, eyes on the hot choco in front of him.
"It was okay." He forced out, voice small, Hoseok faced change, he took a hold of the other's hand, tilting his head.

"What's wrong Taehyungie, are you okay?" He asked, sounding just like a concerned older brother, Taehyung is so thankful for.
Taehyung just looked out of the window.

"I'm fine." He mumbled, eyes going to the window, his mind again going to the scenarios happening in his life.
"I ju-st..." A single tear left his eye, Hoseok noticed and moved to sit beside him.

"It's okay buddy." Hoseok patted his shoulder, and Taehyung eyes betrayed him, tears started following continuously, he bit his lips to stop the sobs, but it was too much, Hoseok didn't say anything and hugged the male, who completely broke down in the warm arms of his friend.

"Ssh. I'm here. It will be okay." Hoseok whispered, rubbing the back of the crying male. Taehyung after sometime sniffled, moving away from the embrace, he sniffed and wiped his tears.

"Thank you." He said, looking down at his lap. Hoseok just patted his head, with a small smile he gave tissues to the other.

"I'm here for you Taehyung. But the way you cried today, was not something normal, and I'm not letting you go till you tell me what's happening, honestly." Hoseok's voice was soft but demanding.

And Taehyung closed his eyes, he knew he had to answer others. He wanted to, really. But only if he himself had answers of all this.

~☆~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 250 10
Jeon Jungkook, med student and son of a human and vampire is a human who hates vampires, since he was raised only by his mother. Father? No clue who...
71.4K 4.2K 40
Let me introduce: Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, Two lost souls in quest of a soulmate who meet through... A dating site. Taehyung is the father of...
108K 9.5K 87
A research professor developed feelings for a charming university student, not fully aware of how deep his emotions ran. He struggled to understand h...
57.6K 2.6K 67
Jeon Jungkook was a happy Omega with loving parents and a love filled life. He was happy with the small things in life, but then he entered Kim Taehy...