the big boss-saga

Por 9a8b4c

hey guys so some of my readers wanted that pregnancy part of sana in bb so mere pyaare readers ki wish puri k... Más

meri cindrella..😘😘
good news in a bad situation😥😥
ye kya hra h.....
blunder hgya😬😬
duriyaan😥😥
i hate uh
uh will regret it shukla ji
wkw.....
sana ko manao😜😜
lag gyi waat
caring shukla ji❤❤
mama tauji aur bua ji ka swagat h😂😂
masti nd band...😂
the task .....
shefali to gyi....
weekend with salman....
press confrence.....
finale.....
sidnaaz ki jeet .....
listen guys
after big boss
home sweet home......
shubh mangal savdhan
sagaai....
shaadi ki shehnaai...❤
sangeet .....
shoutOuts
haldi ......
drama....
shaadi...
shaadi....❤
NOTE

shaadi ki taiyaari kro

5.9K 447 44
Por 9a8b4c

Sana sleep got disturbed due to the laughter sounds coming from outside......she stretched her arms only to find herself caged.....between his hulk giant baby...who is cuddling her and is completely snuggled in her chest....she smiled blissfully.....she was thanking babaji ki nothing has and will change between them......she is his
And he is hers.....nothing can come between them.....
She was feeling so peaceful being in his arms because she knew how bad they use to feel thinking about being away from.....eachother after the show will get over...she remember that kaise they use to fear about the thing ki bahar aakar they wont be able to stay in one house they both wont be able to cuddle each other fight over small small things be in each other embrace....but finally god has listened them and they are here in each other's arms.......

Sana smiled when he snuggled more into her and hugged her she caressed his hairs.....lovingly.....and smiled at him ......after some time sid also woke up and saw her staring at him.....lovingly and unknowingly....a smile came to his lips...
He raised his head and pecked her lips....and then looked at her.....and both utter at same time

Sidnaaz : sapne jaisa lagra h .....

They looked at eachother and burst out laughing😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sana : haye tujhe bhi....meko khud ko yakeen ni hra hum yere room mai aise ikathe soye hue hai.....

Sid : mera ni bacha...humara....

Sana smiled at him and said....

Sana : kitna aage agye na sidharth hum.....jab show sign kiya tha kabhi socha ni tha babaji in 5 mahine m meri zindagi khushiyon se bhardenge.....meri duniya badaldi tune.......vo duniya jis me mai akeli thi ek tute hue dil k sath lkin tune...us dil ko jodkar kab apna banaliya pata hi ni chalta ab tum dono jaan ho meri....meri puri duniya hi tumare irt girt ghumti hai(by caressing her tummy and his face from the other hand)

Sid felt so lucky to have her in his life......

Sana : sidharth sab theek hga na mai sab ache se sambhal lungi na......mai achi maa biwi aur bahu...to bn paungi na.....

Sid kissed her forehead lovingly and said....

Sid : tujhe pta h tere aane se phle zindagi chal rhi thi lkin mujhe jeena tune sikhaya hai......tune mujhe mera sab kuch dediya bachaa....i m so lucky to have uh....and now our baby our symbol of love....i cant thank god enough to send uh both in my life aur rhi baat ek achi mumma aur biwi banneki vo to tu already...hai meri jaan......lkin haa ek achi bahu ni banpayegi tu...

Sana's face immidiately fell and tears started brimming in her eyes....

Sana : kyuuu....merese koi galti hui....

Sid was about to reply...but itne m hi rita maa entered....and came beside sana and hugged her and kissed her forehead and said......

Rita ma : kyunki tu is ghar ki bahu nhi beti h ...ye baat humesha yaad rkhna mera sabse pyaar bachaa h tu

Sana was so overwhelmed with the love rita ma was showering on her.....she hugged her tightly and climbed on her lap.....

Rita ma adjusted herself properly and started patting her head.....

Sid was also feeling very happy seeing the bond between the two pillars of his life........

Sid made a grumpy pout and said....

Sid : ohh maa beti private limited....mai bhi hu yaha hu meri koi value hi ni h mai jara hu....

Rita ma : aur aap kaha chale mr dramebaaz......

Sid : hu apko kya laga meri saas kya mujhe pyaar ni krti mai chala unke pass attention....... lene(he stretched the attention word purposely for sana but he only recieved a flying pillow in return😂😂)

Sid walked into another room and took a quick shower rita ma also asked sana about her likes dislikes...ki use kis cheez ki cravings hti h kya nhi pasand after that sana also took a shower and when she came outside...she felt totally completed...and happy because the scene infront of her made her smile finally she had everything she dreamt for......this is her small little world....which she will protect and cherish throughout her life......

Sidharth head was on mummy Gill's lap and
She was telling him about some childhood stories of shehbaaz and shehnaaz and he was listening it Very obidiently with a smiling face.....and was enjoying it alot....

Sid's jiju shehbaaz and Rita ma were indulge in their own conversation....and shehbaaz was telling some of his jokes to them....papa gill and Preeti di were cooking something in kitchen......in short....the whole was looking as  lively
As it can look

Sid's jiju : are Sana aagyi aaja fatafat breakfast krenge bdi bdhiya
Khushboo aari h....

Sana smiled and sat beside him.....

Papa gill and preeti di came with hot piping aaloo k parathe with white butter loaded on it....but as soon as sana saw it she made a disgusting face and ran into washroom.....seeing it sid also ran behind her and rubbed her back softly to give her comfort......after that he gave her the toothbrush and she brushed her teeth to get that smell away from her mouth.....after that.....sid asked

Sid : kya hua....bacha...

Sana : uski smell ni pasand use dekhkr ulti aari h....

Sid : koi ni jo man krega vo khayenge....

Sana : nhi phle bournvita....

Sid : acha chal...mai banakedunga abhi bahar to chal

Sana nodded and walked in with sid....and ab tak pure dining table pr se aaloo k paratho ka nam nishan sab gayab hgya tha....

Sana : haye rabba aap log to khalo....

Jiju : na aaj to jo tujhe pasand h hum bhi vhi khayenge bata kya khayegi....

Sana : mujhe na  potato cheese balls khani h.....aur uske sath khub sara ketchup....

Meanwhile sid came with a glass full of bournvita.....and sana grinned happily......
Sid looks at ger adoribly while she immidiately started sipping bournvita....

Rita ma and mummy gill went to made some cheese balls for sana where as sana was pouting cutely and suddenly said....

Sana : milgya

Sid : kya

Sana : watermelon....

Sid : hnn...baby kaha milgya....

Sana : vo mumma n fridge se cheese... Nikala na to dikha...sidharth lake de na mujhe khana hai....

Sid smiled and came with a bowl having watermelon cubes in it....

Sana took the bowl from.his hand...and then she poured tomato ketchup along with some lemon pickel and started eating while cherishing it.....all looked at her with a horrified face.....

And sana didnt paid any imp to them and continued eating....

Baaz : ohh byi marro mujhe...maaro....ohh mummy aunty cheti cheti bahar aao....

Mummy gill : oye ki hoya kyu gala fade jara h....

Baaz : mummy apni sana ko pkka kuch hgya h moto pagal hogi koi doctor bulao bhyi......

Rita ma : kya bolra h shehbaaz....

Jiju : ohh mummy aaj phli baar mujhe shehbaaz ki baat shi lgri h ye dekho ye kya khari h....

Sana : (mouth stuffed with watermelon)axvhajbbbuoja

Sid : ae moti phle khale phr bol lena...

Sana : sidharth muh tod dungi jyada bolega to moti moti lagarakha h....

Rita ma : use nazar lagayega tu sidharth....chup kar....

Shehnaaz : haye yaar khake dekho kya swaad h iska sachi m bada tasty h ab to m ye roz khaungi.....

Rita ma : acha ye le abhi ye cheese balls khale vo baad m khaliyo.....

Sana took the plate of cheese balls happily and then went with sid's niece kiara to drawing room... and ate them with ketchup and mayo......

Rita ma : baaz bachee pregnancy m aisa sab hta h ajeeb ajeeb cheez khane ka man krta h mai khud sid k time pr....samose aur jam khati thi...saath m....

Preeti di : aur aap kya baaz ka support krre the navin...
M khud golgappe m aplle juice dalke khati thi....

Baaz : ohh bas bas mai to na ...shaadi k baad bacha adopt krlunga ......phle hi bolra hu.....

Santok : ohh tu kabhi koi dhang ki baat ni krskta khota khi ka .....

Mummy gill : acha bas karo pandit ji aane wale h unse puche to shi shaadi ki date ... Kab ki h....

All nodded and after some time pandit ji arrived ....
And he said....

Pandit ji : shaadi k liye sabse acha muhrat....12 din baad ka hai...yaani ki 28februry.....ka....

The whole family was very happy and sana and sid's faces were glowing with happiness...they were feeling tingling sensations and butterfles inside them.........sidharth kissed her forehead infront of everyone.....and sana kissed his hand...softly....all of them were admiring the couple......
Pandit ji ko dakshina deke rawana kardiya gaya....

Then.....preeti di asked sidnaaz....

Preeti: acha tum dono ye to batao ki mumbai m shaadi karni h ya destination wedding.....

Sid looked at sana and remembered......that once sana told him in the house.....ki she always wanted a destination wedding.....and that too in dullhousie because that place holds a special place in her heart ............so sid immidiately said....

Sid : destination wedding.....kare agar apko thik lage to

Papagill : puttar ji hume kya dikkat hogi jaisa dulha dulhan chahe....

Rita ma : to batao kaha chalna hai....

Sidharth : dullhousie.......

Sana immidiately looked at him and he smiled at her.....
Sana felt so dammnn lucky to have a man like him in his life for whom her comfort her happiness and her wishes comes first......

Shehbaaz : ohh ji changa vaha ka to sara kuch pata h mujhe mai aur navin jiju milke sb dekhlenge.....

Sidharth : haa to maa mai kaushal aur mehul ko bolke kuch cards aur decorations k samples ghar bhijwaunga aaplog dekhlena.....aur shortlist krlena hum ghar aakar aplogo k sath sab select krlenge.....

Mummygill : beta ji kahi jana hai apne....

Sid : mummy dono ko jana h vo endemol k office...vo amount transfer krna h unko so usse phle kuch paper work complete krna hai so sabko bulaya hai....mehul ka message aya tha hum abhi thodi der m nikalte h bus....

Sana and sid went towards his  room  or we can say their room and as soon as they walked in sidharth slammed his lips on her.....amd started kissing her...softly yet passionately.....sana also reciprocated it equally with love and passion.....they both parted away after getting breathless and sid joined their foreheads....together...and kept his hand on her waist....where as sana encircled her hands around his neck.....

Sid : congratulations baby...
I am really really happy....

Sana : haye sachi m bebu m khud khushi k mare pagal huyi padi hu matlab...finally....

Sid : finally b tujhe haq se sabke samne bolunga shehnaaz kaur gill shukla....

Sana : haye kitna acha lagra h naam m hi attitude aur swag lagra h.......

Sid smiled at her and kissed her nose...and said....he was about to say something when sana said...

Sid : sana mai...bhut

Sana : pata kya....

Sid : hmm

Sana : i love uh tooo

Sid hugged her tightly...and said

Sid : i m so lucky to have uh both mera bachaa....

Sana kissed his neck ....and after that.....they both ......got ready to go to endemol's office.....

Sana was wearing this

Sid was wearing this

Finally they went outside and were about to leave....when maa handed over 2 tiffin boxes and a bottle to sid....

Sana : haye mumma isme kya h

Rita ma : isme maine tere liye fruit salad....aur thode dryfruits diye h aur choclate bhi h.....aur juice h meeting lambi chali aur teko bhuk lgegi to khalena

Sana kissed her forehead...lovingly seeing so much love....

Sana : haye meri jaan ho aap....love uh....

Rita ma : love uh too chalo jao ab varna late hjaoge aur sid gaadi dekhkr chalana....

Sid nodded and they finally left from home.....and after 35 mins they reached there and in the whole ride they were diacussing about the wedding and about baby.....and family......

On the other hand shefali arti and devoleena....makeup ki dukaan lagake aayi thi sid ko impress krne k liye nd were waiting impatiently for him

Arti : dekhna aaj to sid mujhe dekhkar control hi ni karpayega....aur batadega ki mujhse kitna pyaar krta h....

Devoleena : nhi aaj to sid mujhe dekhkr flat hjayega....

Shefali : huu sid baby to already mujhpr flat h....

Asim and vishal were listening there talks....and made a disgusting face and vishal loudly said....

Vishal : hum pagal nhi h bhaiya humara dimag kharab hai

Asim : vaise manna pdega yar kuch log itne dheet hte h na rashmi vishal ki ek cheez k peeche hi padjaate h matlab pata hai kuch ni hna ni galni yaha daal lkin phr bhi hume to shauk h dusro k mamlo m apne aap kudne ka tabhi to phr koi independent rhjata h kisi ko l2l3 ni bakshta aur koi kahi ka ni rhta ....hhuu.....

Itne m hi mahira ki entry hti h paras k sath aur unka vahi chalu hta h....

Mahira : are mat kar na yaar kitni baar batau paras mere ghar m nhi allowed ye sab mai  the mahira sharma hu special child.....meri ammi dekhlegi....

Paras : are tu chill kar na yaar.....dekh tu kitni hot h kaise sab tere se jealous hre h....

Asim : abe mujhe ek baat batao iski mummy antaryaami h ya iski maa n yaha bhi camera fit karwaya hua h jo uski ammi dekhlegi......

Isse phle ye drama aur continue hta the endemol team alonh with a lawyer came and settled inside....now only sana and sid were left...
So finally sid and sana reached there.....and there was lot of media and paps outside waiting for them but thanks to kushal jisne puri security arrange ki thi..sid encircled his arm around her shoulder an took her inside.....and when they went inside the cabin all looed at them some with jealousy and some with live and affection.....because they were really looking like a royal wedded couple and were looking awesomee together......
They settled and the meeting started....and all could see the bond how comfortable and close they are to each other....how she simply took out his phone from his pocket and he didnt even uttered a single word or gave any reaction how he was talking with the team about her contract....how they kept their hand entangled .....and how he was taking care of her......all the girls except shefali bagga madhurima and rashi  felt extremely jealous of shehnaaz....because she was paid the highest asim and she was paid a really high amount and were next after sidharth......finally...the meeting got over .....and till the time sid made her drink the whole bottle of juice.....and after that rashmi vishal madhu bagga and asim  joined them......

And arti devo aur shefali aayi piche bhagti bhagti...

Arti  :  hi sid kaise ho ap

Sid  : khada to hu yaha dikh ni raha kaisa hu.....

Devo  : are nhi vo apki chinta krte h na hum....

Sid : ohh lkin krne ki zarurat ni h....

Sana was laughing at their beizatti.....

Shefali : baby m kaisi lgri hu

Sid : apne pati se jaake pucho na

Paras  : are bhai shehnaaz yha tere sth kaise aayi.....

Shehnnaz : chalke....ab kya vo bhi btau.....

Mahira : ohh jealous soul please...hum apne friend s baat  krre h tum kon hti ho beech m bolne wLi

Asim : apna apna social media khollo....sbko pta chal jayega ye kon h bolne wali....

Confuse aarti use kaha kuch pata tha she opened her instagram....and devo arti shefali paras mahira...sabki ankhe fati ki fati rehgyi article ki headline pdhke.....

The iconic and the sensational couple sidharth shukla and shehnaaz gill aka sidnaaz are going to tie the knot on 1st march 2019......their latest post will took your heart....our good wishes to them for a happy life ahead....

Caption : finally...we made it...and i am so happy and blessed to have uh by my side forever....love uh to the moon and back...and cant wait to start our new phase of life as husband and wife...#countdownbegins
#sidnaazkishaadi....
12days to go

Caption: uh have filled my life with happiness and love the moment you stepped in my life.....and i m proud to be ur man....uh are my strength...nd i feel lucky to have uh by my side forever....thankuh..would be
Mrs shehnaaz kaur gill shukla...for loving me so much nd for believing in us...
#countdownbegins
#sidnaazkishaadi
12daystogo

Arti : sid aap shaadi krre ho..sana se

Vishal  : arti teri aankhe kharab hgyi h kya abhi padha to tune......

Sana : aur hnn shaadi m zaroor ana hum invites bhejdenge...

Asim : are sana bhn card nhi bhi bhejegi yeh tab bhi ajayenge...kyunki inhe bin bulaye mehmaan ki tarah har jagah tapakne ki aadat h....

All laughed at it....and after a great bezzati session of chugli gang....sidnaaz left for their home after inviting asim vishal and rashmi....to join them for the trip to dullhousiee......

Taddaa......i hope ap sab ko pasand aye....keep voting and commenting motivation milti h usse....love uh all😘😘

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

117K 15.2K 53
"Jab ishq ki beemari lagti hai, Tab chudail bhi pyaari lagti hai"
155K 13.9K 78
Story of three brothers this is the continuation of Book LEHRE... this will emphasize on the fact How these brothers tackle with ups and down of li...
148K 7K 49
" #1 Ranking - truelove " (7/4/2023) After talent hunt compitition Nandini was blamed by Dhruv and Alya for the separate of FAB 5. Where as the truth...