i hate uh

So after getting a peacefull sleep of 2 to 3 hours sana woke and she was admiring the position in which they are sleeping unknowingly sid has kept his hand on her tummy very softly and was caressing it lovingly in his sleep sana was feeling happy because unknowing sid was caressing their baby she was craving for this moment since the time she got the news of her pregnancy and when this moment came they are apart from each other her stomach churned with the feeling that may be its the last time that she is beside him like this she wanted to be in his arms like this but her mind just brought her back to the reality .....the venom spitted by sidharth in anger was constantly moving in her head hurt was clearly visible in her eyes...but she started remembring their old times the care the affection the pampering those intimate moments those cute nok jhok the moti kullu things she was goint through an emotional rolar coster ride.....suddenly big boss made an announcement about the makdi task and sid woke from the very much needed sukoon sleep after that she without looking at him went towards the garden area but before that she said..

Sana : m  rashmi aur unki team ko support karungi kyunki chahe jis bhi vajah se kiya ho unhne meko save kiya and i want to repay them..

Aur bas shukla ji jo thoda bhuta pighle the vo bhi sara mitti m gaya he was back to square one and he decided to hurt her now ...soon the task got started and everyone was performing and as said sana was performing from rashmi's team

Mahira : ye hoti h jealous log are ise to dosti ka d bhi ni pta

Paras : are ye kya support kregi jlti h saali jalkukdi ayi badi

Asim : ae paras apni limit m reh m btara hu tujhe

Sana : asim chod let it be task p dhyaan de

Sana was being very careful rashmi asim and vishal strictly warned her they told her that she will only protect the basket and will not bend to collect eggs in the mean time arti n galti se sana k basket m eggs daldiye sid saw it and to purposely hurt her he said

Sid : arti have uh gone mad

Arti : but sid maine kya kiya

Sid : why the hell are uh putting eggs in her basket uske me kyu dalri h

Arti and zriwala gave a smirkfull evil smile to each other ...

Wear as sana's stomach churned hearing this ..

Sid's mind : ab dekhta hu ye moti kaise normal rhti h mujhe bhi hurt hta h ab isko pata lgega kaisa lagta h

Sana's mind : ab ise itni nafrat hgyi mujhse kyu sidharth aisa bhi kya hgya jo tu humare pyaar ko hamare rishte ko bhulte jara h plss rokle ye sab sidharth isse phle ki m bhut dur chli jau babaji meher kariyo plss

Sana looked at him with hurtfull eyes and he just looked away after that sid moved and started collecting eggs but as soon as the next round started shefali made up an evil plan and she put sana on the ground such that her back hit the ground she gasped and let a loud screaam ...

Sana : nooo hatoo mere upar se

Shefali : itna kya jarri h kewal block kiya h sana task k bath hatjaungi

and with that she started digging her nails on her waists

And sana was silently crying on the other hand rashmi asim and vishal tried their best to ran to sana and to push that bloody kanta laga girl away from her but paras held asim where as mahira sat on rashmi and arti blocked vishal ...

Sana was constantly praying while chanting waheguru as she was crying in pain more than that she just wanted her child to be safe ...she just want to run away and wanted to hid her child in the safest corner of this world so that no one can harm him...

the big boss-sagaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें