Get back up(edit)

By CattStarr

Oc takes over Sakura's body at the start of the series. Major plot destruction when her being there changes... More

Original world, Original Life
Chapter 2: Testing My Skills, Meeting a Scarecrow!
Chapter 3: Introduction to Money$Money$Money
Chapter 4:Teammates! Secret Rules?
Chapter 5: Of Bloodlines and Family History
Chapter 6: Time skip, C-Rank?
Chapter 7: Real Shinobi Life, Talk-no-Jutsu (of a kind)

Chapter 1: The Error and the Compensation

182 8 0
By CattStarr

I do not own anything to do with Naruto. I do not own any pictures posted! This is the only warning Posted throughout this whole fanfiction!
I edit all the pictures to look like Sakura or other characters myself, and all pics were found on google image search!

Chapter notes!
"......" = talking
........= Inner/Bijuu
('.....') = Thoughts
Italics = afterlife worker (unknown being)
"Italics" = murmurs/talking low

—ke up! Damnit Outer, wake your ass up! We need to primp for Sasuke-kun so up! Up! Uuuppp!!!!!!!

"What the hell?!"
Opening my eyes to the voice in my ear screaming at me, I discovered an unfamiliar room.

Yellow walls with green trimmings, pink and purple drapes covering a balcony window, and a bunch of girly items that I had never seen in my life covered a dresser across from me.

A door that led to a closet with a body length mirror on one side was my priority when I saw it shine from the corner of my eyes and I immediately left the bed (unfamiliar purple covers with stars on it) and raced to it.

"M-my hair...?! Green eyes? Ch-Child body—KYAAAAAHH!!!!"
SAKURA—SAKURA CALM DOWN! Damn, she can't hear me? Guess I'll have to—

Darkness took over my vision and my body crumpled.

And yet I was somehow suddenly standing in a dark space staring in shock at a black and white image of the girl I saw in the mirror.
The girl whose body....I was controlling.
'My body...'

You! Who the hell are you? What the hell happened to my Outer?

The image of the girl moved, fist clenched angrily as she glared at me. But I had no idea what happened to her either.
I didn't even know where I was or who I now was. Sakura is what she called me, so was —

Yes, thats o-her name. How the hell did you possess her? What did you do with her?!
The black and white figure began to grow, picking my body? up and starting to squeeze as she demanded I tell her something I knew nothing about.

She raised her fist, about to hit me but a voice spoke up and the world went white.

I'm sorry little one, but I cannot allow that. I just brought her over. Please calm down and I shall explain.

A ball of light was shining over us, and the large girl holding me backed away quickly, with my form still clenched in her fist.
Who the hell are you?! Well? I'm waiting!

Patience Inner Sakura. I am what you would call a Kami. My name is irrelevant to you two at this time.
Now, your Outer Sakura died of a blood clot in her brain, and little Mei-chan is here in her place as a gift for a death she was never meant to have.

We stared at the pulsating ball of light in surprise, jaws dropping as Inner Sakura and I shared a look before she dropped me on my ass, stepping closer to the goddess while I rubbed myself in phantom pain.

I listened as the Kami spoke.

An error appeared in my workplace and I was sent to fix things. Mei-chan you were never supposed to die, in fact that mission was sent to your Guildbrother, he was supposed to have made a contract with the Dementia, a female Demon you killed, and a mate to the demon that killed you. Together they would have brought about a revolution in your world, the demons and Divine beasts would become accepted and your corrupt government would have been destroyed, mainly after a horrible war that lasts for two years.
Haruno Sakura was supposed to graduate the Academy and become a ninja and... well I'm not allowed to say now that you are taking her place.
Instead the error happened, you two who's souls resonated the same were mixed up and a very, very fired coworker of mine decided to kill little Sakura so they could move on and leave the mess for a different department to clean up.
You see, none of this was supposed to happen, and by the time I went to drag little Sakura's soul back, she had chosen to move onto her next life.

Inner Sakura, as you are a chakra construct in the physical body of your host it is my job to inform you that you can either move on and be sent to the new Sakura, or stay here and guide your new host on her journey the same way you guided your old one.
If you choose the second option you will receive a gift of becoming a soul, and be granted your first body to yourself in your next life.

The ball of light waited for the black and white girl's decision and accepted it quickly. A foreign feeling of sadness hit me and I realized why.
I was going to be alone.

I -I promised Sakura that I would always be there for her so...I'm sorry for the way I treated you Mei. I nodded and gave a shaky smile.
Take me to her now please.

A flash of light and the girl disappeared, leaving me with a floating ball of light.

As there is no one to guide you in your new life, I will provide a gift for you as well.

First though, I need to remove the memories of your family and your death from your last life. Personal information and your age will also be erased.
All other information left over is a gift for you to keep in payment of our failure in performing our jobs.

"W-wait! I just need to know first...Sara Li, is-is she alive there? Is she safe?"

Your Sara Li is indeed alive still. She will grow older and marry your Guildbrother Santos, and have two children, a daughter who she names Amaya after you. She will have a good life after the oncoming war.

Relief and happiness at those words filled me, and I nodded, smiling softly at the good news.

Relax.

My world blanked out and I felt like something was draining away from me. I watched as my memories played out rapidly, blackening until all thats left are books of information on magic, nobles and etiquette, a place called Althëa's history, a planet called Morrigan—on and on more personal memories left me.

In the end I felt fragmented, confused and unwhole.

I've healed your body, and now its time to remove the blocks on your memories as Sakura-chan.
Please, keep still.

Memories played again rapidly and I felt the holes filled with darkness filling up with these new ones. Millions of images, sounds, scents, feelings of touch—all my senses were discovering years worth of objects, people and foods.
I had a feeling that if it wasn't for this being of light in front of me then I would be in unimaginable pain from the shock of it all.

The memories began to slow down, specifically those that happened more recently.
Memories of my parents just last night were last, a woman with platinum blonde hair and honey brown eyes and a man with dark red hair and jade green eyes, brought a deep feeling of warmth and happiness to my chest and I smiled as I watched the two who took care of me for twelve years. I had been a bratty child, but full of love for my parents, even if they were gone more often than not.

My life was very interesting, I lived in a world where people could become Ninjas using Chakra like magic.

Ok, maybe magic was a lot more developed, but I knew now that it was almost the exact same thing.

My birthday was March 28th, I was twelve and I had just graduated the Academy. I had a love rival in a girl named Yamanaka Ino, was once bullied and now I had really no one else as a friend.
I was kinda a bitch.

Why was I like that? And that boy, Sasuke, he obviously didn't like me, or any other girl so why was I harassing and stalking him so much?

And if I was training to be a ninja, then where are the memories of me working out, of eating healthy meals and of me getting stronger? Even last night during dinner I complained over a small meal that eating too much was gonna make me fat, but knowing from seeing myself in the mirror everyday I was actually stick thin, so small my ribs were starting to show! My poor mom and dad looked worried but like they had no idea on how to help me.

What was wrong with me?
Am I really that stupid? I was supposed to be smart, right? I had the highest test scores in class.

(I'm such an idiot! And I have no real friends—why haven't I made any friends at all?! This needs to change pronto!)

I see you will be different. Are you ready for your gift?

Startled, I looked up at the bright light. "Y-Yes. What is it?"

Hmm. I think I'll give you another bloodline. Don't worry about it suddenly appearing, it will be a recessive gene in your mother and father from their ancestors marrying ninja from different clans.
What this bloodline or Kekkai Tota is will be called Gravity Release.

Upon activation you can control Wind, Lightning, and Earth chakra instinctively to create Gravity.
It will only affect your body though, and is only a useful tool to train with. Using it will increase your reserves and widen your pathways over time. Physical strength and endurance exercises will increase the amount of chakra you can use in your muscles, making you able to hit harder and move faster over time too.
The more you train the more your Gravity Release will help you.
I suggest you find an instructor you can trust in hand to hand combat training and grow stronger. Please note this does not allow you to use Jutsu or manipulate the elements of your bloodline, you will have a naturally high affinity for them but will still need to train just as hard if you didn't have it.

I will let you discover your other ability inherited on your own, it was already there.

It's time for me to leave. I will not see you again until your death, so good luck.

"Thank you, uh....ball of light-sama."

Ha~ sleep now, your day begins in an hour.

Darkness took my vision away. Again? It felt familiar, so I must have passed out once already. Oh well.
________________________________

Waking up I looked around my room in surprise.
"How did I get on the floo—oh! Oh. Hmm."
Recalling the weird conversation with the ball of light, I looked at myself and thought of my Gravity Release.

"So I just bring my chakra to my forehead and oh! Pretty!~" My once green eyes had turned a vibrant blue, (a very familiar color, though I had no memory of why) and along with the color I felt the instinct to pull together the elements required of my new bloodline.
Allowing the chakra to build, I noticed that when I focused on my hands they became weighted, and when I willed the weight to increase to my legs they did so as well.

Smiling in determination, I willed my entire body to slowly increase in weight by around ten pounds.

Immediately I was a little heavier.
"This is kinda cool, I could do this all day! But my eyes, they would be suspicious... hmm."
Remembering the conversation on the bloodlines in my family being recessive, I muttered to myself.
"Maybe I should have a talk with my parents later."
A sluggish heavy feeling though had me frowning as I realized my chakra reserves were already approaching empty, my coils feeling sore as if they were muscles that went through heavy exercise.

"Thats gonna be a pain!" I groaned.
Looking at the clock on the wall I deactivated my bloodline as I freaked out. ('Oh no, I'm gonna be late if I don't get ready!')

Grabbing my towel from my dresser, I hopped into the shower.
I had Team assignments in an hour after all.

Choosing my outfit made me very frustrated.
"No, no, no....why do I have so many girly clothes? Where's a nice hoodie or sweatshirt? A tank top?"

Grumbling in agitation I put on a black sports bra, frustrated to see my chest didn't really need it yet, and a pair of stretchy dark red pants that ended mid shin.
I wrapped  my ankles in bandages I found in my dresser and wrapped my wrists and knuckles as well. Unwrapping a package of unused Senbon, a gift courtesy of mom for my birthday that I hadn't planned to use, I stuck some in the bandages, along with a couple lockpicks as well.
I had no idea where the urge to dress like this was coming from, but part of me felt it was well deserved paranoia. Oh well.
Slipping on my ninja sandals, I turned to the mirror and eyed my hair.

"It should be fine loose for today, but tomorrow? A braid maybe?"
Seeing the ends curling made me think to how I had straightened it every morning.
I think it looks better wavy though.

I'll leave it. My bangs though, this horrible middle part has got to go.

Taking out a pair of scissors from my desk next to the balcony, I combed my hair into a side part and I cut myself some bangs, liking how they swept towards the right side of my face.

"Alrighty then~"
Clipping my weapons holster to my right thigh along with a small first aid kit, I hid a few more weapons on me.

Then I had a brilliant idea.

Chakra is magic.
Sooooo........
Runes might work here.

( 'A task for later then, making my clothes indestructible and adding pocket spaces everywhere to hide weapons and things. Now, to steal a hoodie from dad...')

Leaving my room, I sneakily made my way into my parents room, digging in the closet and grabbing a large black hoodie. Dad was at the shop right now so I couldn't ask permission to use it, but hopefully he wouldn't mind much.

Shoving it on, I made my way downstairs to get some food.

"Sakura, good morning honey! Breakfast is on the stove if you want to serve yourself, your lunch is on the counter beside it too. I have to go to wor—haha ha! I see you stole your dad's hoodie!"

"Mmnn. It's comfortable, do you think he'll be mad?"

"Not at all! It looks good on you too! Ah, I have to go now sweetie, eat your breakfast ok?"

"Ok, I love you mom, be safe." Kissing her cheek, I gave her a big hug, holding her tightly and inhaling her familiar scent, my chest feeling warm with the feeling of being cherished by my parents. A pang went through me, and I saw an odd expression come over my features as I caught a glimpse of my face in a shiny glass pot.

I looked so sad for a moment there.... but I'm happy, in fact I feel very happy.
Sighing deeply, I pulled away as my mom returned my words, smiling up at her as she looked me over before turning away.

"Mmnn, always! I love you too honey! Don't worry about the leftover food or dishes, your dad will be off work in fifteen minutes, so just cover them for me and you're good to go. Good luck on team placements today, dont be upset if you don't end up on Sasuke-kun's team."
She called out the last part, blonde locks swinging behind her as she turned and left for work.

My own grin split my face in happiness at my mom's bright amused grin before she left.

Stomach growling at the smell of delicious food, I grabbed a plate and loaded it with eggs, sausage, rice, two pickled plums and some apple pieces. Two pieces of toast and a cup of milk and I was sitting at the table, stuffing my face while using my manners as best as I could.
I was literally starving.
Sadly I ended up throwing up a good portion, and I realized I would need to take it one step at a time.
I probably needed to visit the hospital or raid the bathroom for some medicine for my stomach too. I needed to keep every bit of food down so I could get healthy and fit, and I still felt bloated and nauseated.

Ten minutes later after taking some normal stomach soothers, I was out the door, power walking through the streets of Konoha towards school.

It was while passing a familiar flower shop sign that Yamanaka Ino stepped out, scowling instantly when she saw me.

I ignored her though, walking past her, but her voice made me glance at her.

Somehow we ended up walking side by side.

"Good morning Sakura." She said, blue eyes taking in my new outfit. She raised an eyebrow at me and scoffed.

"....Good morning Ino."

Looking away from her we began walking faster, every time I somewhat sped up she began to too.
I don't think she realized I was more trying to get away from her.
My feelings on Ino was complicated and I was nowhere near ready to face them yet.

Looks like I didn't have much of a choice though.

"So they actually let you graduate? What a surprise!"

"....I agree."
"Huh?"

Looking away I told her what I thought.

"I'm weaker than I should be. I wasted my time chasing boys and didn't train. My scores may have been great, but until I get stronger I'm not really ninja material. If I was sent into a life or death battle I could be killed easily. So, I agree."
Turning my head, I looked into wide blue eyes, waving at a passing shopkeeper who greeted us as we walked.

"Starting as soon as I am dismissed today, I will be training like my life depends on it. Because it does." I stared ahead in determination, making sure I was on the right route to school as I spoke.
"Im done chasing Sasuke, I'm done dieting, and I'm done being lazy. I need to focus on myself before anything like romance gets in the way again. Maybe one day we could be friends again too Ino."

"Just— w-wha—?!?"
With that I ran, leaving the stuttering blonde standing stock still on the road in a confused daze.
I ran as fast as I could to the Academy, fighting back complicated feelings and a surge of pain mixed with grief, an image of a foreign girl with blue? hair as she walked away flashing through my mind. I ruin all my friendships don't I? I feel like I'm a terrible person.

Pushing away the urge to cry, I grit my teeth and ran harder.
________________________________

Entering the classroom, I headed instinctively towards Sasuke, the response to be near him ingrained since a younger age. Stopping myself, I took a seat next to Hyuuga Hinata, giving her a shy smile as I did so.

I didn't really know much about her, other than she was very shy and was good in Taijutsu spars. Maybe, she would help me train if I asked?

"Good morning Hinata."
"G-good morning S-sakura-san. You're n-not sitting next to Sasuke-san t- today?"

Looking over at the dark haired boy and a blond haired boy that was seated beside him (didn't he fail?) I spied the empty seat she meant that I would have taken.

"Ahh. I-I actually decided to take my career more seriously yesterday, so...I'm gonna try to stay away from Sasuke and kill my feelings for him. I don't want to die in battle because of hormones for a boy who doesn't even like me after all." Looking at the furrowed brows and confused face, I smiled at her.

"Hey, um. I know I'm not the nicest person, but I'm really trying to change. I-I was wondering if maybe you would want to train with me or hang out or uh be my friend? A-after team meetings or before or....uh...not."
Her face had gone blank and I quickly lost self-confidence.

I really was a bitch to people wasn't I?

Was I really that bad before?

Memories of me yelling, hitting people, pushing people down to get to Sasuke, even sabotaging another fangirl in spars by drugging her... I was not a nice girl.

Head down, I bowed to Hinata in shame.
"I'm sorry for bothering you, I'll leave now."

Not realizing she was about to speak, I fled, going to a table in the front of the room, a boy with a partial hood on sat next to the seat I was interested in and Akimichi Choji sat in the Aisle seat. I waved at him, and nodded, turning to speak to a passing classmate. Choji was someone familiar, one of the few classmates I knew, the shy boy having been a work partner in class before.

"Sakura-chan, Sakura-chan! I saved you a seat!" Looking at the blonde boy, Naruto, I smiled and waved at him and acting as if I hadn't heard him mention the seat, I then took my chosen spot next to the boy with the hood. Immediately fangirls (Ino included) flocked to the open seat, realizing upon hearing Naruto's loud voice that Sasuke was sitting next to it.
Poor boys.

Looking at my seat mate, I smiled shyly at him.

His brown eyes widened, and he gave me a nervous smile. I realized he was at least related to the Naras, because he shared their facial features and had the same dark brown almost black hair, though he had bangs on either side of his face and his hair was on the long side, sticking out of his hood some.

Looking closer, he had flecks of blue in his eyes. He stared at me surprised at my sudden closeness. And I immediately backed away, my cheeks flaring red in embarrassment.

"Sorry, its just... you have nice eyes, the blue color....um, sorry."

"U-uh. Its fine. Good morning Sakura-san."

"Un. Good morning....."

"Its Nara Kobi. I think this is the first time we have talked, huh." He grinned. "Its nice to meet you."

('A potential friend?') I thought, seeing his sincere smile.

"Mmnn! Its nice to meet you too."

A scream of rage sounded out just then and we looked over to see...Naruto kissing Sasuke? A fangirl moving cut off my view and I slumped slightly, dawning realization coming on my face.

Those two...are like that? Is that why Sasuke hadn't been interested in any girl?

Was he dating Naruto secretly?

( 'I-I should support their love then!')

Nodding to myself I looked over at Kobi as he snickered.
My eyes were drawn to Iruka-Sensei as he entered the room, a clipboard in hand, and I straightened up to listen.

"Listen up! Girls, get to your seats!
As of today you are all ninja! To get here you faced difficult trials and hardships.
But thats nothing, what comes next will be far more difficult. Now you are only Genin, first level ninjas. All the Genin will be grouped into three man squads. Each squad will be led by a Jonin, an elite ninja."

Murmurs erupted from around the room as excitement and anticipation built. Sasuke's name was featured in quite a few, many girls hopeful to be on his squad.

"I wonder who my teammates will be?"
I mumbled to myself, smiling at my neighbor as he looked at a dark haired girl sitting behind us, a hopeful look on his face.

"We want each squad to have a balance of strengths and abilities. So that's how we set them up! I will now announce the squads! When I call your name move quietly to sit next to your new squad mates if you aren't with them already."
Looking at his list he began, calling out my seat mate's name already.

"Team One, Nara Kobi, Izura Momoka, and
Takahashi Reiji!"

"Good luck Kobi-san!" I whispered as he stood up, a wide grin forming on his face.

"Thanks Sakura-san."

He stood up, moving to a table two spaces back to join a girl with long dark hair in a braided bun, (the girl he had looked back at in hope) a boy with short spiky brown hair joining them.

"Team Two,—"

Around ten minutes later my name was called.

"Team Seven, Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura  (a cheer went up from the blonde boy) and Uchiha Sasuke!"
I wilted. Dread building in my chest, I blanked my expression and stood up, walking up to sit with the blond and Uchiha.

Ino, who had taken the seat before ended up moving to the desk behind, taking an empty seat next to Nara Shikamaru.

"Excuse me, Naruto, um... can you sit next to Sasuke? I prefer the aisle seat if it's ok?"

"Hmm? Sure Sakura-chan!" He whispered back.
The blonde's face clearly stated he was happy I wanted to sit away from the dark haired boy.

"Thank you."

I took my seat, looking over at the blond and startling at his bright and cheerful appearance. He was kinda cute, but from what I remember his attitude had been off putting to my younger self. He also apparently had a crush on me.

"Squad Eight, Hyuuga Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba, and Aburame Shino!"

Looking over, Hinata and a boy with a long coat and sunglasses stood up and made their way to a hooded boy with brown hair and red triangle clan markings on his face. A small white puppy was peeking out from the hood.
So cute! Maybe I should get a ninken? Maybe a cat though, I've always liked them better.
I think I will.

Feeling something, a wad of paper, hit the back of my head, I turned to look at Ino.

"How did you end up on Sasuke-kun's team? I knew this morning was just an act with your clothing change. I bet you switched our names on Sensei's clipboard or something. Its not like you haven't done it before."

She was right in that I had switched my name with another girl's to be with Sasuke for a group activity during class once. Of course Sensei caught me and switched it back, but I had done it before.

"Believe what you want Ino. If you aren't sure then you can question Sensei in front of everyone. I don't really care."

"Grrrr! I will!"

"I don't get it. What do you see in a guy like him anyway? He's not so special."
Shikamaru spoke up, gazing at us in lazily as he rested his face on his palm.

Ino scoffed. "You are so far beyond clueless Shikamaru. Don't you get it?"

He blinked at her slowly. "No I don't get it. Cuz I'm not a girl."

I smiled at the confused boy in understanding. "For me it was because he saved me from Ami and her friends when we just started the Academy. I wanted to be his friend, but it evolved over time into liking him because of how he persevered through all of the bullshit that came his way. He looked sad all the time, so I started complimenting him at least once a day because I wanted to see him smile like he used to in class. He was cute, and other girls liked him too, so I figured I would hang out with them. I ended up ruining my only real friendship because of jealousy and my own stupidity."

Ino's expression closed off for a second, before she crossed her arms and scowled, grumbling under her breath.

"Sakura-chan..."

Turning in my seat, I realized our low spoken conversation was overheard by not just Naruto but Sasuke himself. Cheeks heating up in embarrassment I huffed and turned away to hide my face, ending up with my head on my arms and refusing to say anything else.

I listened though as Ino and Shikamaru squabbled some more behind me, Sensei had stopped to separate a fight that had started because a pair of twins were being separated onto different teams.

Ino accused Shikamaru of being jealous of Sasuke and I coughed to hide my laugh. Really, I don't think he's jealous of him, I think he wanted to know because of curiosity and the sake of knowledge. I think Shikamaru would be in hell if he was chased by fangirls and boys day in and out.
"—I'd hate to be in your squad.
"Squad Nine is in rotation. Squad Ten! Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru and Akimichi Choji!"

"Huh! Did you say something about hating to be on my squad?" Shikamaru smirked at his blonde teammate who growled in frustration.

"Those are all the squads."

"Iruka-sensei!"
"Iruka-sensei!"
Naruto and Ino both stood up, Naruto waiting for Ino to go first. How nice of him, really.

"Sensei, are you sure Sakura didn't mess with the clipboard to get her name with Sasuke-kun's team? How did she end up with him?"

Sensei raised an eyebrow at the blonde.
"I received the clipboard with the list of names from Hokage-sama himself. It hasn't left my hands since then. So no, she didn't switch out names.
As for why she's on the squad, she had the highest test scores, even beating a record for your history exams! However her physical exam scores were low, but she has near perfect chakra control, which makes her the top female student in class. The two top students are always paired with the lowest scoring student." (Au:not sure how this works but ok. I'll roll with it.)

Ino sat back down, pouting.
Naruto not listening apparently, then questioned him immediately.
"Iruka-sensei, why's a slug like Sasuke gotta be on my team though?"

"Hmm. Sasuke had the best scores of all the graduating students when combined together. Naruto, you had the worse scores, making you dead last. Like I just said, we put the best student with the worse student."

Laughter erupted around the classroom.

Sasuke smirked at the blonde from behind his interlocked fingers.
"Just make sure you don't get in my way, loser."
"Hey, what did you say?!"
"Hard of hearing?"
Snickering I turned and looked at the two.

"If you're planning on kissing again, maybe you should wait until later. PDA is rude to those watching you know."

The two glared at me and I looked at them confused. "What? Aren't you two dating?"

A horrified look crossed their faces. Hmm. Good acting skills.

"No!"
"Nuh uh! No way, not in a million years! Sakura-chan, I'm not like that bastard! I don't like guys!"

I think they were protesting too much. They obviously were putting the acting courses in class to use to be so good.

Unless I was wrong?

Nah. They argued too much for it to not be flirty.

"Ahem! After lunch you'll meet your new Jonin Sensei. Until then, class dismissed!"

Turning to the boys I smiled and bowed slightly. "I'm leaving first then, bye!"

Almost running to the door, I quickly left before anyone could say anything.

With an hour to go until lunch, I headed to a nearby training ground, even though I really wasn't supposed to leave school, technically I had graduated so, there wasn't anything they could do about it.
________________________________

(Au:Alright! So I've decided to study up more on martial arts and ninjas of history in real life to add more realism to this story-and a few others!
I had to really think about where I want my characters to grow and I realized this one was too strong at her start!

Now all of her Novice elemental spells do very little damage (apprentice lvl-8-10 damage per second—ninja have durable bodies, so a little burn won't be too bad) and she has to actually work on various chakra exercises to grow stronger-even with her gravity release's elements giving her an affinity.
Her conjurations (Storm-Raiser, Flame Queen, etc...) all have glaring weaknesses so they aren't too much.
She also can't use them until she has reached Apprentice level in her Summoning—besides her Familiar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 238 20
[BOOK 2 OF THE SHARING SERIES]Once, two girls were sharing one life. Their existences turned into one, and as the lines blurred and the beginning of...
69.2K 3.8K 50
Imagine if the characters of fairy tail were in a slightly different world...a world in which magic only existed in a selected amount of women. And t...
23.3K 785 16
We all know what happened to Naruto. A poor boy, growing up as a host for the Nine-Tailed Beast, Kurama, never knowing his parents. We know what happ...
145K 4.1K 54
[BOOK 1: THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES] Published: [05/03/2017] Completed: [22/09/2017] HIGHEST RANKINGS: #2 in Assassin [04/12/2018] #19 in Anime [24/11/201...