Rejection Kills

By JayJayAnimeLover2000

Rose was a normal wolf who had found her mate at a very young age, but he made it very clear he wanted nothin... More

Broken Bond
Unknown Feelings
Karma
Answered Curiosity
His Brother
Real
Apology Accepted?
Announcement
Encouragement
To My Readers
Trip and Arrival
The Unknown Boy
The Break
The Change
What's Right
Damage
Bad News
Writer Here!
Injured Again
First Meeting
Discovery
Harsh Reality
Interrogation
The Scared, The Broken
The Meeting
Uncertainty
Unwanted

Dominance

1K 19 4
By JayJayAnimeLover2000

 ROSE'S P.O.V

"Rose...rose...rose..."

A voice called out to me over and over. I couldn't tell who it was. My surroundings were pitch dark. I was alone, but I felt warm and safe. I didn't have any intention of leaving this state of mind.

"You've rested enough. You must wake now. It's time to get up my child."

There it was again. That sweet voice that was unknown and mysterious, but I did not fear it. My eyes opened awaking me from the darkness, and I was surrounded by a tearful mother and restless father.

"She's awake! My baby!" My mother wrapped her arms around me right, but not too tight to hurt me.

"Mom?" Confused, I remained in the hug until I heard her sniffs and sobs. My daughterly instincts kicked in and I instantly held her back. "Mom what's wrong?! Are you okay?!"

She couldn't answer me from her heavy crying. I looked up to my dad who had come close and held me as well. A few tears had stained his face as I was stunned by it all. I had never in my life seen my dad cry. Whatever was going on I didn't like it one bit. It was hurting my family, making me upset too.

"Mom, dad what happened?? Why are you both crying??" I asked in a second attempt. Dad was the first one to break the silence.

"We thought we were going to lose you, baby girl." He spoke softly as he gently loosened his hold and looked at me.

"Lose me how??" At that moment, I felt an irritating bright light hit my face as dad moved a bit allowing the light to break through to me. My room lights aren't that bright. It was then I realized that I was in a completely different space. The room was white with a big window to the right. There was a small TV on the wall and a big cabinet that was empty. I shifted and looked down to see that there the white sheets were thin, and underneath was IV's in my arm. This isn't my room.

"Rose you wouldn't wake up!" Mom exclaimed as she finally calmed down enough to release her hold on me as she wiped her tears. "We tried everything, but you wouldn't wake up no matter what we did!"

"I...I was sleeping, mom. It was only for a few hours. Am I really in a hospital right now??" I asked in disbelief.

"Rose," she inhaled slowly trying to calm her breath. "You've been in a coma for 3 months. We didn't understand why you had just fallen asleep and wouldn't wake up. There was a time..." Her voice cracked as she choked on her tears. "That your heart had stopped. The doctors thought you weren't gonna make it. Your father and I...." She paused again as dad came around and held her, rubbing her back gently, "We thought you weren't gonna make it..." She spoke softly as she tried to focus on her breathing. Dad continued rubbing her back and telling her everything was alright now that I was awake. I sat there dumbfounded and shocked. 3 months??? I've been in this hospital for 3 months while in a coma? How did this even happen? How do you go to sleep and wake up 3 months later? This couldn't be right.

A knock was heard before a voice spoke, "Mr. and Mrs. Gardens? I'm here to check up on things in here." The door to the room opened as all heads turned to see a man in a white lab coat entered the room. He was a middle-aged man that seemed to be in his forties with short black hair and brown eyes. When he looked to see me staring at him. His eyes widened, "You're awake!"

-

"So you don't feel any pain anywhere?" The man asked as he examined me while my parents watched. My doctor was named Dr. Drew, and he was the one assigned to take care of me for the past 3 months. We had spent the past hour doing tests on my body. Of course, during the whole process, I asked to be filled in on what the hell happened, and how I ended up like this. My parents said the day of my birthday, they came to check up on me to see if I was ready to talk about why I didn't want to go to school. I didn't wake up. Apparently, they tried everything to wake me, but nothing worked. So they did the only thing they could do, get me help, and here we were.

"No. I feel okay," I responded. "Well, your test results say you're fine. There's no sign of strain from your body. The CT scans didn't find anything either." Dr. Drew stood up from his chair. "If it's alright, I'm gonna speak to your parents outside to see what the next step should be, okay?"

I nodded as everyone left the room and shut the door leaving me inside. I laid back down on the hospital bed and gazed at the ceiling. What could I say in this situation? Earlier I asked for proof to see if 3 months had really passed. Once my mom showed me the date on her phone, only then I truly believed what I had been told. I had been in a coma for 3 months. It was unbelievable! I thought back on the day of my birthday. Had I stressed me out so bad, that I put myself in a coma? I was in a state of panic because of that horrible dream I had. I thought I had been rejected by my mate, and then I shifted into my wolf and died. At least, I think all that was a dream. Nothing this extreme had ever happened in my life. I thought back to what mom said earlier.

'There was a time...that your heart had stopped'

Fear instantly made me sit up in the bed and grip my chest. I listened to the sound of my heartbeat as it quickened from my anxiety.

Ba-bump! Ba-bump! Ba-bump!

'Calm down Rose. You're okay. You're alive.' I thought, but that didn't make it slow down. My heart stopped beating? So I technically died, but the revived me back? God, this was insane! I didn't know what to think, but I felt terrified most of all.

-

"Rose are you sure?" My dad asked as he and mom watched me get ready to leave the house. It had been 2 weeks since I was discharged from the hospital. I would have gone to school a week earlier, but they wouldn't have it. Mom and dad had been on me like a hawk soaring over its prey. Not to say it in a bad way, but because I gave them such a bad scare, they made it their priority to watch over me as if their lives depended on it. I love my parents, and I also would have loved to stay home longer. However, I couldn't just stay home forever. I was already 3 months and 2 weeks behind in school. That meant I had to catch up on a lot of work. Mom had called the school telling them my situation, and I had been excused, and there was already a plan on how to catch up with school work. I would find out once I made it to school today.

"Yeah, honey. You can stay one more week if you want. I'll call the school and tell them you need more time." Mom said desperately. They really wanted me to stay.

I smiled, "Mom. Dad. I'm gonna be okay. I promise. Thank you for taking care of me this whole time." Mom became teary-eyed as she and dad pulled me in a soft embrace. I hugged them back as we stayed that way for a minute. Once we pulled away dad spoke once more, "Give us a call if anything happens. We won't call during your classes, but we will send texts. Please respond to them okay?"

"I will. Bye, mom! Bye, dad!" I said enthusiastically trying to lighten the mood. They gave small smiles as they watched me walk out of the house and up the street.

As I walked I thought, 'Let's do this.'

-

There it was. Solar Moon High. I looked around seeing students walk into the school. Everything looked the same, so I guess that was good. Nothing had changed. I stopped in my tracks and felt handshaking. I was nervous. Extremely nervous. Terrifyingly nervous! I tried to bring back the little confidence I had earlier when I left home, but to no avail. Okay.

'Take a deep breath, Rose. You're fine. Just be you and everything will be fine.' I felt the shaking stop as I looked at the school. For extra precautions, I put my hoodie on and kept my head down as I entered the school. No one noticed me, awesome!

-

I had to go to the principal's office to discuss the plan on getting back into school, my school work, and how everything was going to work out. Once I made it to the door, I knocked a few times before hearing a feminine voice tell me to come in. I walked inside and was greeted by the principal. Katherine Jones. She looked up to see me and stood up, "Rosalia. There you are. Come in and sit down" She motioned me over to the seat and I went over. As I sat down she asked, "Before we start. How are you doing? Are you feeling up to being in school now?" I looked up to her concerned face. Principal Jones may have been a female, but she was very kind, but she became very strict and supposedly "frightening" when discipline was in need. I never really had any interactions with her until today, but she showed her kind side to me and I felt safe.

"Yes ma'am. I'm okay. I'm so sorry I was out of school for so long, but I'll work hard to catch back up on all I missed" She smiled, "Don't worry about that Rosalia. Since all is well. Let's talk about what I have planned for you regarding school work."

"I decided to let someone who is advanced in their studies and who's able to teach you every subject and lesson the quickest. He should be here a moment. He's already aware of your situation and is willing to help you, so you can be promoted to the next grade next year." The sound of the door knocking was then heard. "Oh, that should be him. Come on in." She called.

The door opened and I turned to see who my new helper was going to be. My heart dropped as I saw someone who I wasn't expecting at all. Liam. LIAM?!

"Ah, greetings Alpha Prince Liam. I'm glad you could make it in time. Rosalia, the alpha is kind enough to help you with your studies, at least until you catch up okay?" I tore my gaze from him as I looked at Principal Jones. Liam was going to be helping me?! I must have been making the strangest face because she then asked if I was okay out of concern. I couldn't say anything and only looked down.

'Dammit. I'm too afraid to say anything!' I thought. Principal Jones sensed my uneasiness.

"You don't have to be nervous about him helping you. He volunteered to help you, Rosalia."

What? He...volunteered? To help me? Why would he do that? That doesn't sound like Liam at all, but I can't show I'm uncomfortable! I have to remain calm "O-Oh okay then." I replied softly. Well, my own pep talk was clearly not working.

"We'll be going now Principal. It's best if we get started the sooner the better." Liam spoke.

"Ah, yes of course. Rosalia go follow him and start your lessons for the day okay?" Principal Jones said as she looked at me. I looked at her and only nodded. Liam looked at me and said, "Let's go" before turning around and leaving the room. Principal Jones gave me one last smile before I stood up and left the room.

-

'I can't do this' I thought. Liam had led me to the school library where we would spend the day working on all the subjects I had for this semester. We had started with Calculus. Literally, the HARDEST math subject you will ever be forced to do in your life! We had spent the last 50 minutes working on 3 lessons and doing problems. It kept me busy, but I just didn't think it would be like this. I was on edge. Just being near Liam made me feel a mix of emotions. Mostly negative. I was expecting something bad to happen. Whether it would be Brittany walking through the doors, some cruel words to be said, or to be bullied. But...none of that happened. Liam just taught me how to do my lessons. Even when I missed every Calculus question, he showed me what I did wrong in a calm manner. I didn't know what to believe anymore. I was still wondering why he was helping me. Principal Jones said he volunteered to do it. I'm very concerned, but I dare not say a word.

LIAM'S P.O.V.

She would barely say a word. She had hardly said anything since we left the Principal's office. I could hardly believe she was here. It had been months since I saw this girl, and she looked different. She definitely looked smaller. Had she lost weight? Her honey brown cheeks that would normally be so rosy were flushed with grief. She wouldn't even look at me. It was like she was treating me as if I was the grim reaper and she was on thin ice. I understood though. I cleared the library so we could focus on her subjects in peace. She's probably wondering why the hell I'm helping her. I focused on her eyes as they had dark circles under them. Looks like she hasn't been getting enough rest either. It had been months since I saw this girl, and she looked horrible compared to previously. Something inside me didn't sit well with that.

I looked as she slowly and gently slid her paper to me while looking down, for me to check her work. She seriously would not look at me even a little. Something about that I didn't like, but I don't want to scare her any more than she already is. I grabbed the paper and scanned the last few questions I prepared for her. All were correct.

"Good job. Let's move on to Chemistry." I need to keep my cool.

-

ROSE'S P.O.V.

A week had passed since Liam had been helping me with learning and studying. I was still extremely cautious around him and made no small talk. Especially no contact. Even though we were only doing school-related things, I didn't want to be close to him. Especially since the entire school had found out about the learning process between Liam and me. I thought before, it was hard having people talk about me, but now it had gotten way more out of control. The entire school was gossiping about it like it was channel news you see on TV. Before I had always got looks of disappointment and glares. Now people look interested, curious, and a bit confused. Did that make it any better or easier to come to school? No. I made my way to the library. I didn't like to have over 200 eyes watching walk down the hallway every day, so I used the other path. It was the outside path students used to get to other buildings of the school. I was carrying my Psychology book in my hand since Liam said that would be the first subject we would start on today. I must have lost my grip on it since it fell out of my hand and on the ground. I bent down and picked it up, and was greeted with a harsh slap to the face.

SLAP!

You could have heard the sound echo in the distance from how loud it was. My left cheek burned and began to sting. I gently touched the inflamed cheek and looked to see none other than Brittany glaring at me.

"You fucking bitch! I should rip you apart for what you're doing!" She shouted. If looks could kill, I would have fallen by now. I stood there shocked that she had hit me. Why?! I hadn't even done anything to piss her off and she just came out of nowhere and hit me!

"You...You slapped me..." I said as my cheek began to swell.

"Damn right! And I'll do it again! Don't even think of trying to steal Liam away from me! I don't know how you manipulated Liam into tutoring you or whatever the hell you're doing, but he's not gonna be with you!"

"What are you talking about?? I didn't manipulate anyone!" I retaliated. She started at me like a psychopath.

"Did you...talk back to me? Knowing what I can do to a weak bitch like you?" Her tone was calm and scary. My blood ran cold. She could turn into a wolf and rip my flesh if she wanted. I couldn't turn into a wolf yet. I closed my mouth and stood very still. She seemed pleased by my cowardice and came close to my ear whispering, "Listen you dumb bitch. Liam is my man. He can tutor you all you want but remember he always comes back to me. I don't need to remind you of all the times we've made out do I? Or would you be more interested in how many times we've fucked?"

My mind thought of the scene I hated remembering. Liam and Brittany having sex in the girl's bathroom. I felt a pain in my heart as I dropped my Psychology book again. No...I can't let her affect me like this. She kept continuing the taunting.

"Yeah, you definitely seem more interested in us fucking. We've fucked more times than you could possibly think in your head. Not just at school by the way. So let me tell you this. If this is some sad attempt to get Liam to make you his sex friend, Liam would never touch a skank like you. If you have plans of losing your virginity, try the football team. You'll have more of a chance with guys who'll fuck anything with two legs. They just love gangbanging virgins. They do it every year." She pulled away from my ear leaving me speechless. What could I possibly say to that?

"Drop any hope you have of getting with Liam. If you don't listen to my warning. You'll. Be. Sorry." She bumped into my shoulder as she walked by leaving me helpless.

-

LIAM'S P.O.V.

Rose hadn't said a single word since we started our psychology lesson. She was wearing a black hoodie that was doing a good job covering her face. That and she kept her head down the entire time. I was reaching my breaking point. She had done this every single day, and I still couldn't handle it. Or maybe it was just that I didn't like it. I stared at her as she did her study guide quietly. That's it.

"There's something on your hoodie," I stated, causing her to look up and take off her hoodie. She must have thought it was a bug. Yes, I lied but I couldn't take this anymore. I hadn't done anything to her since we started doing this. I just wanted to be cordial to her at the very least. My eyes swiftly caught a glimpse of her face. Her left cheek appeared swollen. The wolf within me spoke.

'Mate...injured.' Orion growled.

I quickly lifted her chin and her eyes became wide in surprise. Her left cheek was indeed swollen. I felt a shock of electricity travel through my body. I know she felt it too. This must be a representation of our mate bond. Strangely enough, I felt myself wanting to touch her more. I wanted to touch her body from head to toe. I stared at her lips. So full and thick. Perfectly kissable.

"NO!" She slapped my hand away. She made a face of pure horror. I was taken aback by the sudden change of emotion. Did she push me away? Wait, I almost thought about kissing her. That's not why I examined her face in the first place "Who did this to you?" I said in a deep threatening tone as I reached for her again. This time she stood up from the table dodging my hand.

"Don't touch me!" She yelled. My eyes widened, and so did hers. This was the most she had said since I started teaching her, and now...she was disrespecting me? She realized the mistake she had made, but instead of apologizing, she just took off leaving the library.

"Hey!" I yelled as the doors shut. I was stunned. I felt something boiling inside me. Anger. I was so patient trying to be good to her, and this is what she does to me?

'She's running away' Orion spoke again.

'No. She's. Not!' I got up and dashed after her.

-

ROSE'S P.O.V.

I ran down the halls as fast as I could. I tried my hardest not to bump into people as the school bell had just rung for students to head to their next classes. This wouldn't do. I was gonna get caught up in the crowd. I took a left and opened a door that led me back outside to one of the many outside paths. I panted heavily as I came to a halt. Did that really just happen? After the horrible dream I had about Liam not accepting me and treating me cruelly until my death, was I seriously about to let him kiss me? Wait. Liam was going to kiss me?? He started leaning his face to close, and the way he held my chin up was making my body feel things I never felt before because Liam had never touched me until now. Another thing came into my head. I yelled at him and hit him. Oh, my Goddess, I hit him! If I had been in fear because he wasn't being mean to me, my life was over. Students were making their way to class, as I was having a mini panic attack. I was so scared for my life, I left all my things. I'd have to go back for them.

The door I had exited slammed open with the loudest bump. I jumped startled before turning around to see a very angry Liam. His eyes met mine as he glared.

"Rosalia!" He yelled causing people who were passing by to look. Oh no. Stupidly, I turned around and started pace walking to get away from him. God, I was digging myself into a deeper hole, but I stood no chance waiting for my death.

"Stop!" He commanded using his Alpha tone. My feet froze in place as I couldn't move anymore. Whenever an Alpha used their Alpha voice if you were a lower rank you had no choice but to obey. Your body became a mind of its own. People in the area had stopped to see what was going on. I felt Liam's footsteps getting louder and louder as he got closer. The next thing I knew I heard his next command.

"Kneel."

My legs became jelly and I fell on my knees. No. Don't do this. I closed my eyes. Whatever he was going to do, I didn't want to witness it. Suddenly, I felt a warmth in the pit of my stomach. My body began to feel a tingly sensation. I gasped as it was a strange feeling, but then it started to feel good. What?? What was happening? Suddenly a surge of pleasure traveled throughout my body.

"Ah!" I gasped and instantly held my stomach. The closer Liam got, the more intense the feeling became. Why was I feeling like this? Unless...

Alpha Dominance.

Alpha Dominance is a skill that only Alphas possess. They can use it for two reasons. The first can be to show other wolves who are lower in rank that they are more powerful and deserve to be the leader of any made pack. Even if the pack doesn't belong to them. The second reason is during mating season or when wolves go into heat. The male Alpha can use his dominance to make the female wolf more aroused, and it helps during the mating process. Many say it helps especially when you're trying to reproduce.

Liam was using his Alpha Dominance on me?!

"Ah!" I tried to stay quiet, but once Liam was in front of me, my body was intensely pleasing me. "M-My stomach..."

"I know. Feels like your body is fucking melting doesn't it?" Liam bent down in front of me as I tried my best not to moan. I had never experienced anything like this.

"M-Make it stop..." I spoke softly as I could. Everyone was watching. I couldn't let them know Liam was making me aroused!

"You do not get to demand anything let alone order me around. You have some nerves for what you did back there. You dare disrespect your alpha?" His face had become close to mine. My face became red staring at his handsome face. No! I'm not attracted to him, it's just the arousal!

"I...I didn't-" I was cut off by a deep low sexy growl as he got close to my ear.

"If I wanted, I could rip your clothes off and fuck you right here and now where everyone could watch, and I wouldn't give a fuck. You don't know who you're fucking with Rosalia Gardens. Don't test me." He warned.

My body began trembling. Was it out of fear of him possibly doing the deed or was it lust from how turned on I felt? I shouldn't be feeling this way but the dominance is driving me over the edge. Just then, I felt another surge of pleasure making me double over more holding my body tighter. He pulled away and stood up looking down on me as I struggled to keep myself quiet.

LIAM'S P.O.V.

"Ngh! I-I'm sorry...P-Please A-Alpha..." she looked up at me with an aroused look. The next thing I knew she gently touched the hem of my pants. Even though she didn't directly touch my leg and it was through the fabric, that sent a shock of intensity in my body. I sniffed as I began to smell the sweet scent of white strawberries and mint. It was coming from her. She squeezed her legs together, and I knew she had gotten wet from my dominance. Her arousal smelled so sweet. I needed to have her. Now. Just as I was about to grab her, I heard someone come up to me.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Liam! Everybody's watching!" It was the voice of my friend Alan. A friend of mine since childhood, and also one who was ruining my moment, but then it hit me. I looked around to fairly shocked and surprised looks from people watching. A lot were confused and also curious about what was even happening. Holy shit. What was I about to do? I had got so caught up in my anger that I had...that I was about to...

"Fuck." I cursed ceasing my Alpha dominance as Rosalia finally was free from my hold.

"Hey man. Let's get out of here okay?" Alan looked at me. Yeah. I needed to get out of here. Before I turned to leave, I looked at her on the ground panting heavily. I remembered the swollen mark on her cheek.

"I'll say it once. Who did that to you? I command you to tell me." I demanded as my eyes turned gold.

"Brittany" Rose responded. Brittany did that? I grit my teeth as I stormed off. Alan following behind me.

"Unless you want to be held back a year, go to fucking class!" I ordered making everyone sprint into different buildings. I didn't know where Brittany was, but I was going to find her. I was fucking pissed.

_________________________________________________________________

Okay! I hope this chapter wasn't too bad or confusing! Let me know what you think in the comments! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 16.7K 45
When Alexa stumbles into the woods well being chased, she discovers a whole new world. One where she has a mate and he's a werewolf. She claims to be...
2.5M 64.7K 38
(Old description got somehow deleted.This is a new shorter description but the story is not changed!) ⚠⚠WARNING BEFORE YOU READ: I WROTE THIS BACK WH...
6.7K 204 3
All she wanted was to have a fresh start. Unfortunately a broken down car in another wolfs territory has blown that idea straight to hell.
3.2K 38 18
It is about a normal girl who is already excited to meet her mate but what if she realises that she just became mates with the worst guy in school w...