Writer Here!

Hey.....

Yeah, it's me. I've been gone for a long time, and I haven't updated this story since then. I want to apologize for that. When I first started this story, I was originally inspired by another writer who writing about things that I'm writing about. At first, I was happy and thinking I was being original. I thought that this story would be great, but overtime I sort of lost it. I started thinking the story wasn't good like other stories I've read that deal with wolves, mates, and etc. I really hate having to leave stories I make incomplete. I haven't forgot about the story. Not at all. In fact, I want to continue writing it, but I've hit a wall, and I'm not even sure if I'm satisfied with what I've written so far. I feel a lot of the chapters I've written so far don't make a lot of sense. I've never been a perfect writer or anything, but I just want to make a story that gets people going and wanting to read more. The same feeling I get when I read other amazing writer's stories. I know I ask this a lot, and I have read comments that this story has received. But I want to know the opinions of the people who have read my story. Give me your general opinions. I accept all. Good and bad, but please don't be too rude. I just need professional criticism. I personally feel like I should just start the whole story over, or maybe start a new story and come back to it. I just felt that for the people who have read "Rejection Kills" should be given an explanation. I've been busy with a lot of life issues. Some good, some bad. I don't have a lot of time during my schedule as of now since I'm in school. However, I do need a stress reliever. Somewhere I can come to relax, and feel at peace. When I was writing, I felt happy and at peace. I want to start doing that again. I'll try to find time to do that. In the mean time, I'm going to be deciding on what to do with this story so far. I won't delete it or anything, but that's why I'm asking for some opinions from you all. I might end up coming back to this story and continuing or just starting over because I definitely feel like this story could be better. Anyways, it felt good coming back, even if it's not to post a chapter. I really miss wattpad sometimes. It holds a lot of memories for me, and I want to start writing on here again. I'll check for comments on this post everyday to see what you all have to say. Again, sorry I've been gone for so long and haven't updated. Thank you for reading!