ENMITY , five hargreeves

By -SUNLUV

❛ it was always you. ❜ book one. ❪ number five x fem.reader ❫ More

𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐘
I. | ONE
II. | TWO
III. | THREE
IV. | FOUR
V. | FIVE
VI. | SIX
VII. | SEVEN
XIII. | EIGHT
IX. | NINE
X. | TEN
XI. | ELEVEN
XII. | TWELVE
XIII. | THIRTEEN
XIV. | FOURTEEN
XVI. | SIXTEEN
XVII. | SEVENTEEN
𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

XV. | FIFTEEN

26.3K 699 1.5K
By -SUNLUV

☆ no warnings !

— HAROLD JENKINS HOUSE ;

The four stood in Harold's dining room, shards of glass covered the floor, the sizes varying. Harold Jenkins laid on top of the smashed dining table - dead. Multiple knifes and forks were stabbed into him. They all presumed that was the cause of his death, because what else was there?

"It's not exactly what I was expecting." Klaus was the first to speak.

"That's the understatement of the year." Y/n joked, leaning against the wall.

"There's no sign of Vanya." He mentioned.

"Let's get out of here before the cops come." Diego, Y/n, and Klaus went to leave, stepping over the larger pieces of glass.

"In a minute," Five sighed, kneeling down next to the dead body and pulling out the glass eye.

"Come on, what are you..." Diego trailed off his sentence as Five stuck the prosthetic eye where Harold was missing a real eye.

"Same eye color, same pupil size - guys, this is it. The eye I've been carrying around for decades, it's found it's rightful home." Five took the eye out after a moment.

"We got the guy we needed to kill to stop the apocalypse." Diego concluded.

"Yay," Klaus cheered, "Let's go." He tugged on Y/n's sleeve as he turned to leave

"It shouldn't have been this easy." Y/n continued, looking around the house. "Look. This is the note we got from the commission," she pulled it out from her pocket, "The one that says 'protect Harold Jenkins' a.k.a Leonard Peabody."

"Yeah?"

"But who killed him? Who did this?" She questioned, raising her voice slightly.

"I have a crazy idea, but why don't we find Vanya... and ask her what happened." Klaus suggested sarcastically.

Five grabbed a hold of Y/n and teleported them away to the academy.

"You need start telling me when you're gonna do that." She gripped onto a railing near by.

"Yeah, I will. Start looking around." He told her.

"For what?"

"Vanya. We need to know what happened to Harold."

She nodded and started looking in all the places Vanya might be. Her room or spots Eight would usually find her in when the two were younger. Y/n asked Grace and Pogo if there was any sign of her but they both just shook their heads solemnly and asked if she was okay. She circled back around and saw Diego and Klaus coming up the stairs while Five was leaning against the railing.

"I didn't see Vanya anywhere." Y/n sighed as she approached them. "Mom and Pogo haven't seen her either."

"Same here. I didn't see any of her stuff." Diego added on.

"She's not downstairs either."

"Well, I'm out." Diego said after a moment of silence.

"Where are you going?" Y/n asked, "Vanya is still out there, so are Hazel and Cha-cha."

"I know, I'm gonna go get my things then I'm out of here. I have unfinished business with those fools." He grumbled and went off to get his things.

Y/n sighed and leaned against the railing while rolling her eyes.

"Hey, did Dad say anything about the apocalypse when you spoke to him?" Five asked Klaus.

"Wait, what?" Y/n shook her head, "You talked to Dad?"

"Yeah, he conjured Dad," Five filled her in. "Any clues to how it happened?" He continued.

"No clues, truly terrific shave but, no clues." He answered, heading down the stairs with the two. "You know, come to think of it, he did mention something about my potential and how I've barely even scratched the surface of my-"

"How did he know about the apocalypse?" Five cut him off.

"I don't know, but listen, this whole jumping through time thing of yours, how did- how did you know how to do that?"

"I didn't." Five snapped, "You'd realize that if you were actually sober."

Y/n slapped him the back of the head, "He is sober, dumb ass." She sighed and went into the living room.

-

Not long after that, Five joined her in the living room and he decided to make them margaritas. The blender whirled around before it came to a stop. He poured two glasses, one for Y/n and one for him. He topped them off with a swirly straw and mini umbrellas. Y/n's umbrella was f/c and Fives was blue.

"Do you think we really did it?" He asked, his fingers moving along the glass cup, "Think we actually stopped the apocalypse?"

"I mean," Y/n began after some thought.

"Oh, uh, I was talking to Delores." Five said awkwardly, pursing his lips.

"Now what?" He continued his conversation with the mannequin. "I don't know, I'm open to suggestions."

"Hey," Y/n spoke up, "What if we went on a date?" She suggested.

He nearly choked on his drink, "What?"

"What if we went on a date?" She repeated and took another sip from her alcoholic beverage.

He paused for second, "Alright, where?"

"Maybe a restaurant? A place preferably more classier than Griddy's." She joked as there was a knock on the door. She went to get it but Five stopped her.

"I've got it, love." He took his drink with him as he left.

When he opened the door, Hazel greeted him with a gun pointed at him, "Hey."

He eyed the weapon, "Do you have my sister? If not, would you like a margarita?"

With no reply, he turned around to go back to Y/n. "Come on."

Confused, Hazel entered the home, gun still up. He shut the front door behind him.

"Oh, hey, Hazel. Here to kill us or something?" Y/n asked, nodding her head at the gun.

"Shit, sorry. Old habits." He put the gun away. "Well, I can understand why you might feel that way, you know..."

"Yeah, you only attacked our house, tried to kill my family, and kidnapped my brother." Y/n took a longer sip of her drink, waiting for his response.

"Well, there's not much I can do about the past. I'm not the only killer in this room. Five has his bloody history and I'm sure you do to." He replied. "Speaking of which," He continued, "That job you did in calhoun, that shit's legendary. I can't believe I'm actually standing here talking to you, after all-"

"Hazel, why are you here?" Five asked, cutting him off.

"Well, as you know-" He started as Diego ran up behind Hazel, kicking him in the back.

"Diego, stop!" Five exclaimed as Diego kicked him in the face. "You know, before you kill him, you might wanna hear what he has to say."

He didn't listen and instead kicked and punched at Hazel, eventually pulling one of his knives out.

"Or don't. See how that goes." Five took a sip of his margarita and watched the fight play out.

Meanwhile, Y/n was sitting on the edge of her chair, extremely interested in how this would end. Diego threw his knife up in the air for dramatic effect before stabbing it into Hazels leg.

Y/n and Five inhaled sharply, "That looks painful." She laughed and took a sip of her drink, pushing the straw from her mouth with a slight pout. The fight kept going, Diego doing a few flips here and there but nothing too complex.

"Didn't know he was so acrobatic." Y/n commented before finishing her drink and refilling it.

While refilling her drink, she missed something and Diego ended up biting Hazel.

"Gross." She looked away to spot a vase and she gave it to Five.

Five set his glass down and took it. He teleported to the two and smashed the vase onto Diegos head. He fell to the floor temporarily unconscious. Y/n got up, taking her drink with her.

"I draw the line at biting." Five made a face as he took Y/n's drink from her, not wanting her to get drunk so early in the day and she let him.

"Is he dead?" She asked as she lightly kicked Diego.

"No, he'll be fine," Five answered, guiding her back to her seat. "Hazel, whatever you came here to say, I suggest you make it quick, before he comes around."

"I left my partner, quit the commission, and came to volunteer." He blurted out.

"Volunteer for what?"

"To help stop the apocalypse." Hazel clarified as he dusted some glass off of his shoulder.

Y/n and Five laughed a little at the statement.

"What on earth could be so funny right now?" Hazel asked the laughing pair.

"Before we answer that, why do you wanna help us?" Five questioned, taking a seat.

"Let's just say I have a vested interest in a doughnut shop."

"Well, I hate to break it to you but you're a little late to the party."

"What she means is the fact that you're here right now means, without a shadow of a doubt, that the apocalypse is over." Five translated to Hazel, his confused look faded as he did so.

"Really? How do you know?"

"The cause is dead." Y/n answered. "We found him this morning. It was a fun death to say the least."

"Yep." Five confirmed, "You were the last known unknown left in the equation."

"Shit, really?"

"Mm-hmm and if you're out, then hellrider ain't riding." He assured.

He nodded as the relief wash over him and went to go sit with the two. Y/n got up and offered him her chair.

"Where you going?" Five asked, grabbing her arm to stop her from walking away.

"I don't know? To think."

"About what?"

"I'm just kinda having doubts that it's really over. You know?"

"The apocalypse?"

"Yeah, it was way too easy. I mean, just now going over what really happened can't seem plausible."

"At first it did but it's over. I promise." He assured her.

"I guess so." She shrugged and continued towards the staircase.

"Y/n-"

She spun on her heel to face him, "Calm down. I'm gonna go get ready."

"For what?"

"Our date. You agreed to this, you know. There's no backing down now." Her lips curved into a smile as she turned and went up the stairs.

Her words sent chills down his spine but he turned around to go back and converse with Hazel.

Y/n, on the other hand, sighed as she realized the uniform was still the only thing she owned, she rolled her eyes as she shut her closet door. Instead, she put some light make up on and called it a day. She went back downstairs and Diego stormed past her on his way out.

"What was that all about?" She questioned, watching him leave the house furiously.

"He's upset that we let Hazel go." He answered, she rolled her eyes again.

"But," He continued, eyeing her uniform, "You look nice. I love the outfit."

"It's the only thing I own." She reminded him, "You didn't change either."

"I know, I'm just teasing you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 6.4K 20
❛ my whole sky only craves your star. ❜ book two. ❪ number five x fem.reader ❫
127K 1.8K 36
You and five were best friends adopted by the same father. You are known as number eight your powers with the same as five space and time travel. One...
442K 17.3K 90
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ complete until s4 comes out! ©...
18.9K 215 11
"𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥�...